Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Amanda

Amanda

The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:59 am

Zane smiled at her curiosity. "Well, it's not a very good one," he mumbled, getting ready to leap into his past. He took a deep breath before sharing his memories. "Well, I was born normal... well somewhat normal. But, I never knew my parents. My father was off at war while my mother was pregnant with me. She died during labor and my father was killed during battle, so I was sent to live in an orphanage. I grew up there, never really having many friends, but soon enough the orphanage shut down and I was on my own by the age of 14. I went from place to place, trying to live off of what I had, never really having much contact with people," he shrugged, not really enjoying his past life. It was so morbid and depressing.

"As I grew older, my life became somewhat easier. I had a job, a place to live. It was nothing really exciting. I had a girlfriend here and there, but nothing really stuck. Than, one day, a friend and I went hiking through the woods out of sheer boredom. I believe I was around 24 at this time. Nevertheless, it was night time and the moon was at it's fullest. I started feeling weird, trembling and all of that. That's when I morphed for the first time. It was the worst experience of my life. I was in such a frenzy that I actually murdered my best friend. After that, I ran away, scared of myself. I wasn't sure what the heck had happened and I was ashamed with myself," he exhaled sharply, suddenly feeling sad about how he had killed his own friend. The only good friend he actually had. He took a deep breath, calming himself.

"And for the past 3 centuries I've been roaming around, living all over the world. Pretty boring stuff. I never really got close with anyone again," Zane said, tieing up the end to his story. "And, I guess that's pretty much it."
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:13 am

Mary watched his sad expression with a frown. "Well, I guess we've both been pretty alone. Good thing we can be alone together. Unless you want to be social and go out and meet friends. We could even sell this dump and move closer to other people. Unless, of course, you want to stay. there is the convenience of the forest so close. It's up to you, though."

She curled her blue specked arms around Zane's warm torso. She reveled in the heat that didn't scorch her. Nice, comfortable. That's how she would describe Zane if asked.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:28 am

Zane smiled, "What friends?" he couldn't help but laugh. He never really made any friends through his ventures. "You're the first person I've really connected with since, well... a long time," he chuckled lightly, finding his anti-social behaviors amusing. He sighed in content, liking how her cold skin took away the forever burning temperature.

"No, we can stay. I have no need to be closer to civilization. I've been living like this all my life, and I like it this way. Besides, this is your house. I'm not going to make you abandon it," he said softly. He took in the somewhat painted wall. He grimaced at the thought of finishing it. It would probably take forever, they just kept distracting one another. "This... is going to take forever," he said, motioning towards the wall. "Maybe if you weren't so distracting," he teased her, leaning down to place a soft kiss on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:42 am

"We could always...leave it." Mary peppered his face with small kisses. "My room looks very pretty at this time of night. The moon shining in the window. You can see all the stars, if you're looking that way."

She hugged him closer as she let him think over her suggestion. Marylin pressed her ear to his chest, listening to his strong heartbeat. It entranced her as she stood next to him. She closed her eyes with a deep breath. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:03 am

"That's your decision to make," he said to her leaving comment. He wouldn't force her to leave, unless she wanted to.

He grew still when she said she loved him. No one had ever said that to him before. He had no idea how to respond. He just put his paint covered hands on either side of her face and kissed her passionately.

Breaking the kiss for merely a second, he cradled her body in his strong arms, holding her close to him. He continued kissing Mary as he walked through her house, finding his way to her room. When he found it, he nudged the door open with his body, only to stride forward. He placed her gently on the bed, laying her down across it. Zane's body sprawled on top of her as he continued placing his soft lips over her exposed skin.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:37 am

Mary allowed Zane to lead her to her room. She giggled as he touched her, smiling at the familiar colors of her room. She fingered the buttons on his new shirt and started undoing them with trembling hands. Her skin was warm where he kissed her.

Watching the blue start to flake from her shoulder, Mary pushed his the plaid material off of his shoulders. Her short arms struggled to get it off completely. She pulled her legs up and around him and raised an eyebrow. "A little help please?"
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:54 am

Zane laughed at the fact that Mary had a difficult time getting his shirt off. He assisted her, sliding the material off with ease. He tossed the shirt across the room, having no need for it now. He let his lips trail down her skin, making their way to her chest. The fabric of the white dress stopped him from progressing onwards. He frowned at it, wishing he could take it off, but he wasn't sure of that was okay with Mary. So, he decided it would just be safe to make his way back to her lips.

He wanted more, but was unsure how far Mary was willing to go. He didn't want to push her into going too far, but he was far to into it to just stop at kissing. He let a hand slide up her dress, stopping to place it on the bare skin of her waist.

He stopped the intimacy, looking into her eyes, questioning. He bit his lip, concerned about how much more he could do. He didn't want to mess things up.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:19 am

Mary shivered as his hand touched her waist. She hadn't let someone get this close in many years. Putting a hand on his shoulder, she ran it down the muscled chest with amazement. What had she done to get such a nice guy in her life? Especially one who made her feel so...human, and yet out of the ordinary as well.

"Zane." She mumbled at his look. "The dress. You can take it off...if you want." She leaned towards him awkwardly, giving him a chance to reach the zipper.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:39 am

Zane reached around her body, feeling around for the zipper that was holding her dress together. He pinched it, pulling it downwards. When the dress loosened he easily slid it off of her body, exposing her pale skin that looked beautiful in the moonlight. He bit his lip, admiring her. He leaned back down, letting his lips press against her skin, kissing her lightly in various places. His hand explored her body, letting it trail smoothly from place to place.

He groaned softly, loving the way she felt. So many emotions ran through him that he couldn't comprehend. He had never felt this way towards anyone in his existence. Would it be too much if he kept making more and more moves? He didn't understand why she wasn't making any. Was he rushing her? He felt guilty all of a sudden. Slightly breaking away, he said, "I'm not rushing you am I?" concern coated his voice. As he waiting for a response, he couldn't help but enjoy the feeling that their closeness made. His warm body laid on top of hers, letting their skin touch in multiple places.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:19 am

Then they had crazy creature sex.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

Location : Using my super stalking powers. You can't hide, Amanda. >:3

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:20 am

ooc;
The end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3981597
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:09 am

ooc~ Thanks for clarifying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4