Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily
Admin
Lily

Location : Using my super stalking powers. You can't hide, Amanda. >:3

Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest. Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest.   Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:54 am

Soft brown locks of hair imperfectly caressed the lean masculine face. His gem-like auburn eyes lay hidden within the few stands of hair that tapered past his long defined nose. His exorbitant black-suit-attire complimented his luminescent skin making him nearly comparable to the radiant moon itself.
The tall man, whom looked as if he had barely breached the age twenty-one, stood cryptic in the shadows, waiting.
His lucid figure kept low, attempting to blend with the darkness that surrounded him.
A voice merged from behind the moss infested brick wall, and without any hesitation or logical anticipation, he jumped out from his concealed position, throwing his muscular arms wide into the air.

"ASH!" A soft feminine voice gasped, "Don't... do.. that!" she fumed while playfully stomping her feet on the ground as if she were a child throwing a tantrum.

Her reaction granted him with a wide mischievous grin.
"I apologize." he said with a soft giggle, "I really couldn't help myself. You scare so easily."

The small woman smirked, pulling her long golden hair away from her blushed face. "You're early.." she murmured under her breath while flashing him a shy smile, "How long were you waiting for me? I told you I wasn't getting out of class until 9pm."

"I'm patient." he said in a charming tone, "Plus.. I rather be early than take a chance and have you wait." With saying that, gentle drops of rain began to fall. Dark melancholy clouds filled the starry night sky turning the scenery monotone. Ash quickly pulled out a large black umbrella and held it over the woman's head.

"You should head home, Lyla. There is a storm rolling in."

"But.. you just got here? I thought we were going to.."

"It's a full moon tonight.." he interrupted, "It won't be safe for a vampire and a human to cross paths tonight. I came because I wanted to see you. It has been too long.." He paused, "I promise, when the moon is at its lowest peak, I will come again." He brushed her cheek with the back of his hand,- she flinched as his ice cold touch penetrated her warm skin.

"I'll walk you to the main road.. where it's safe." he said in a gentle voice. He tried to coax a smile from her beautiful angelic face, but obvious disappointment spread like a wild fire. He wrapped his arm around her while making sure every bit of her was guarded from the rain. He quickly shuffled through the dark alleyway finally bringing her to the lively main street, filled with many other mortals.

Their goodbyes were quick and short, ending with the many promises to visit each-other again soon. He carefully watched her disappear into the obnoxious crowd before turning back towards the alley. His eyes narrowed as the scent of another creature intoxicated his senses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3981597
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest.   Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:03 am

ooc;; This is everything that happened in the guild message boards. I posted it up here in this format so we could easily continue. (:

BIC;;

Quote :
Kynz walked down the cloudy sidewalk. He smelled smells all around him. He picked out the smell of another vampyre. He looked up, and saw Ash.
"Ash!" He shouted, loud as he can, for the vampyre was a little bit away. Kynz stood up and masked his fangs to the mortals. He shook his head, and his hair smoothed. His bright green shirt hung low, and so did his black skinny jeans.
-Rawrz

Ash gave the fellow kindred an impassive smirk. The dark haze of tension he had felt before was suddenly lifted from his shoulders. Perhaps the scent he had picked up previously was nothing. He glanced from side to side to see if his comrade had brought a companion.
"Hey." he said in a placid tone, "What brings you here?" He lifted his arm above his face shielding the vexatious raindrops that teased his scrutinizing eyes.

Quote :
A cool breeze swept through the young werewolves fur. In the midst of trees sat a small wolf, not much taller than 27 inches to the shoulder. She stood out like sore thumb in the darkness of the trees, the moonlight hadn't helped at all it only shined off of her large pelt.

She found herself walking towards the large vampire city. The full moon kept her in the wolf form for longer than usual. This girl, Isela, would be defenseless in a large city as this. Her heart sped up, only to slow down after shifting. The mere thought of a vampire attack had made her light headed.

Soon she would arrive, the cities light growing from the dim background. "Liverpool." Isela whispered as life soon appeared. Her hunt was over, now another hunt would begin.

-Kade

Ash's attention was quickly drawn away from the 'normal' acquaintance encounter. His eyes narrowed as the pungent smell of an outsider reached his flaring nostrils. He was heedful of the circumstances and potential consequences of seeking out the source of the smell, and he quickly erased the tense expression painted onto his face- fearing he'd start unnecessary conflicts. The facade of halcyon spread throughout his mind and body as his calmly looked at his fellow kin and murmured, "Do you.. smell that?"

Quote :

Isela hesitantly stepped through the small streets in this city. Her heart felt like it was about to explode, maybe burst out of her chest. "They" were everywhere. She gave an awkward glance to any who passed, they greedily returned. She could smell their horrible scent. It was extremely strong. Intoxicating, actually.
- Kade

Ash could feel his throat begin to swell. His sense of smell was severely sensitive and susceptible to such extrinsic exposure. He hadn't encountered a werewolf for weeks, assuming they had lost the enthusiasm of trespassing on vampiric grounds, especially while the Camarilla were all in town, invoking their ridiculous 'rules'.

Ash brushed aside from Kynz, scanning the fog overruled streets. His eyes critiquing all that was around him, until.. his eyes met with a rather peculiar being. He held his breath, as if doing so would suddenly make him vanish into mid air. A flabbergasted expression splashed across his luminescent face.

Quote :

Isela's eyes scanned through the foggy streets. Something was different about tonight. The vampires were not usually stirring as much. Her feet stopped her as she dumbly stared through the fog. This one was different. This one noticed.
-Kade

"What brings you here?" he called out, clearing his throat, "To this part of the city, I mean." He shuffled from side to side trying to distinguish fog from shadow. While narrowing his eyes, he continued to speak in a soft tone, "If I say, I won't bite... that would sound a bit cliche'." he giggled at his own sarcastic humor, "However, it's the truth."

Quote :

The silhouette of the figure soon grew into a vampire. A shiver fell down Isela's spine when the creature spoke. "Wandering." Short, simple, and easy to get away with. Her heart pounded in her chest, even worse than before. The intoxicating stench of this leech poured through her nostrils. The horror of reality now slapping her in the face.
-Kade

Ash was instantly aware of the mood of the situation simply by interpreting the dismayed tone in the woman's voice. He couldn't help but relish the irrelevancy of fear being projected towards him.
"You know.. it's probably not a good idea for a lost do- werewolf to be roaming these streets at this time of night.." He titled his head curiously to the side letting a wide smile spread across his face, revealing his needle-like canines.

"I'd... introduce myself, but it doesn't feel appropriate." he said with an abrupt laugh, running his fingers through his untamed hair.

Quote :

"So you could tell." Isela gave a light laugh. He could see right through her, just like any other vampire around. "I have one question. What has excited you vampires?" It had come out of her lips before she noticed. Word seemed to escape too often.
- Kade

"Excited us?" he said with an incoherent expression. Without second thought he pulled his large hand up to his chin, "You mean the Camarilla?" his own words made him cringe, "Why have they come to Liverpool you mean?" After his statement, a loud sigh merged from his pale lips. He blinked his intoxicating auburn eyes repetitively while throwing his arms across his chest. "Why would I know? I just follow my nose." he said while shrugging his broad shoulders.
"Not all kin abide the law.." he snapped in a matter-of-fact tone.

Quote :

"Reinforcing their laws, I believe?" Isela gave a shy smile. Her? Talking to a vampire? This had to be the most unusual event of her life. The fog seemed to clear around them, showing their faces to all.
-Kade
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest.   Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:10 am

Luna scanned the crowded city with her golden eyes. The hair on the back of her next stood up whenever an idiotic human brushed up against her burning skin. They looked up at her with wide eyes, fear clear on their faces. Luna just sneered at them, threatening them with a mere look.

The night was pleasant. The moon was full in the sky and the opaque clouds showered down upon the dark town. The cool air whipped around Luna's warm body. She wore a black flowing dress that came down just below her knees. The sleeves came down to her elbow and the collar formed a "v". A silver chain with a unique amulet hung from her neck and bounced against her chest when she moved. Luna's dark brown hair brushed softly against her covered back. It became flattened under the soft drizzle that emanated from the sky.

Suddenly, a rancid smell hit her hard. It was a familiar smell. The smell of an enemy. Her nose wrinkled and a scowl crossed her face. Her burning eyes scanned the premises. Her hair was sticking up and her limbs were tense. She was ready for whatever was lurking in the dark.

For some reason that she couldn't understand, she inched forward toward the scent. Something drew her there. It was completely foolish to walk right into the enemies territory but, something compelled her. That's when a light perfume hit her. It was the scent of a fellow Werewolf. She couldn't distinguish the scent but, she knew that it was one of her kin. Luna's steps became more abundant as she hurried to her friends side. She couldn't help but notice that the scents were far to close to each other. The Werewolf scent couldn't have been inches away from the Vampire scent. Luna's heartbeat grew more rapid as she enclosed the space between the objective and herself
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest.   Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:46 am

Ash playfully threw his arms across his broad chest. The stiff fabric of his overcoat made a low cracking noise as the material chafed. A low sigh merged from his throat as his sharp eyes narrowed at the second figure who suddenly decided to 'come to light'.

"Brought your pet?" he choked out in a sarcastic tone, while cracking his neck from side to side. He couldn't help but feel a sudden breeze of agitation. He could manage the shy wolf, but her companion.. He let out a soft groan, snuffing his bad-mannered thoughts.

He simply grinned at the two characters that stood before him.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest.   Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:59 am

Luna scowled at the vampire. She already felt a certain agitation towards him. His sarcastic attitude made her want to claw at his face. Her yellow eyes ran up and down his cold, statue-like body. Pet? The thought amused her. She grimaced at him, showing her sharp teeth. "Afraid pretty boy?" She asked using a taunting voice. Her goal was to belittle that vampire.

In this moment, she couldn't help but realize how hungry she was. It had been a long time since she had eaten. The hunger added to the burning that she felt in her soul. Anymore of this, and she could become violent. Of course, this isn't what she wanted. She didn't want to expose her existence to the world. She clenched her fists and narrowed her eyes. Standing her ground.
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest.   Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:09 am

“Hey, HEY! Get back here, you little punk!”

Louise heard the thick leather boot whistle through the air, then felt the hard smack as it struck the back of his skull. He stumbled. Then fell over. All around the world, you could almost hear the collective sigh of every vampire. No self respecting vampire should be tripping and falling over, let alone being hit by random flying boots.

A broom descended on his back. Then his head. Then scratched open his left cheek. “Ow! S-stop it!” Louise cried out, not sounding threatening at all. He got another wallop for his troubles. On the ground, something clattered away. “Oh no!” from his black jacket pocket, all kinds of electronic devices skittered out and onto the cobbled stone.

With a croon of triumph, the store clerk reached out. Louise bit his wrist. Somehow he’d managed to forget about wielding fangs. All he was concerned about was those pretty devices. The clerk yelped in alarm as Louise burst a main artery. Louise was distracted by the blood. Then kicked the man in the stomach. More powerful than a human, the man easily flew a few feet in the air, then collapsed into a heap.

Sighing in relief, Louise wiped the back of his mouth with his jacket cuff.

He picked up the electronics, eyes sparkling with glee. Yes!!
Resisting the urge to punch a fist into the air, the young vampire quickly concealed the objects more holy than Christ, and took off before the clerk came back round.

With the smell of human blood vanishing, Louise tested the air, picking up on another vampire. And two werewolves. His skin crawled at the thought of those mangy mutts. Normally, he would have avoided the werewolves at all costs. But. . there was another vampire. Louise nearly cried. Awww, did he have to do the noble thing?!

Taking a turn, the red head jogged back- following the different scents. Sticking close to the shadows, Louise paused in a dark alley. There they were. Ash and two strange wolves. One was looking threatening.
Back to top Go down
http://silverness.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest.   Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:14 am

"Pretty boy?" he said with amusement lingering in his placid voice. He shook his head back, letting his hair caress his lean face, "You really think so?" he joked as an insidious grin splashed onto his face matching the dauntless comment.

His looked rather harmonious for someone who had two werewolves that could easily turn against him at any second. He gazed at the woman letting his sarcastic humor roll out once again, "I'd take you to a restaurant.. however, I don't believe they serve kibble."
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest.   Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:24 am

Luna sneered at the vampire. "Oh you are so clever, leech." she spat the words out at him. She was really starting to get annoyed by the bloodsucker. Of course, this was probably his intentions. She attempted to calm herself. She could feel the moon's rays caress her skin. It somewhat soothed her inner burning.

"Oh. I'm so disappointed. Here I was hoping we could go out to a lovely dinner and share spaghetti with an extra pinch of garlic. Just for you, love." She used her fake, taunting tone again, making a jab at a vampire stereotype. She crossed her arms, letting her burning skin brush against the soft fabric of her dress. She drummed her long, sharp finger nails against her tough skin, waiting impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest.   Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:32 am

He stared at the woman blankly for several seconds until his brain caught up with her remark. He burst into laughter while slamming his fists against his thighs, shaking his finger as if he were scolding her.
"Alright, you got me there." he said as a feverish smirk appeared across his face.

He gave his head a slight jerk to the side, meeting with familiar eyes.
He gleamed at the young vampire, noticing the rather obvious bulge protruding from his jacket pocket. As if the two werewolves had suddenly vanished from the picture, he raised a curious brow.

"What's that?"
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest.   Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:44 am

Louise bristled, realising Ash had spotted him. Though he hadn’t been hiding in the first place. Like a naughty kid- well he was still a kid he supposed- he shuffled into view, putting a small hand into his pocket, glancing nervously at the wolves.
How could Ash just ignore them like that? Uurgh, and man did they smell something rotten. His heightened nose ached.

“A-Ash,” he grinned, stomach a knot of nerves, but trying to act brave infront of the wolves. “What, this?” his dark green eyes glanced at his pocket, and he gave a little shrug. Lie lie lie damnit. “Erm. . “ lie faster. “Sonic kinda frequency thingy. Um, I mean it may or might not be a stolen electronic device. You know, like they have in the pet stores? They use them on disobedient dogs. Apparently they send out high frequency waves that hurt their ears and scramble their brains. I wonder if it works on wolves?” he gushed, in total nerd mode- if it was one thing he loved and was not shy about, it was shiny things with lots of wires.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest.   Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:52 am

Ash bit his lower lip trying to hide the jacko'latern smile that longed to take over his rather serious expressed face. The side of his lip curled into an obvious simper of a grin.

He held his hand out motioning it towards the werewolves, "I uno' Louise." he began, "I think wolfy over here would be rather upset if you were to try. Doesn't mean I wouldn't enjoy the possible results." he cackled lowly.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest.   Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:58 am

Luna whipped her head around to find a rather awkward vampire at the mouth of the alleyway. She turned so that her back was to neither of the vampires. Both of them were in her peripheral vision. Luna sniffed the air and was taken back. He smelled even worse than other vampires. She shivered. Although, she was amused by how frightened the little leech was. That fact that he was extremely flabbergasted made her want to burst out into laughter.

She laid her smoldering eyes on the boy, running them from top to bottom. She clicked her tongue. "It looks like they're accepting nearly anything for vampires these days," she barked a laugh. She couldn't help but find his ramblings quite entertaining. Nevertheless, Luna growled at him, hoping to frighten the child. "What's the matter bloodsucker? Cat got your tongue?"

Luna snapped her head back at the older vampire. "Oh contrare my little friend. It's sad to say that while I am in human form, my hearing is not quite up to snuff as a wolf," she smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest.   Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:08 am

“Waah,” Louise squeaked at being spoken to by the thing with too many teeth and one- hidden- fluffy tail than was necessary. All bravado vanished, and he unashamedly hid round Ash. Peering nervously around Ash’s arm, he hissed miserably.
“Thanks for dragging me into your problems. I was quite comfortable hiding behind that trash can,” he wasn’t really annoyed at the older vampire. Because he was happy to stay behind him and out of the wolves glare.

Out of habit, he stroked the device in his pocket to calm down his speeding up, should be dead heart. Truth be told; Louise didn’t know what it was. It could admit a high screech if he could tinker around with it. But there wasn’t time. Hopefully the wolf would keep her teeth to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest.   Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:14 am

"Shame that is," he said while rolling his eyes slowly, "I guess having dogs ears wouldn't be considered normal."
His irritation grew instantaneously, unsure of why he felt so protective over the naive boy that stood beside him. Perhaps that was it. Ash considered the 'young' Gangrel a child. The astonishing fact was he must have breached his mid 70's by now, however, that is reasonably considered 'young' for vampires.

He clenched his fists together, letting his arms hang low by his side. Though irritation bubbled inside of him, his simple faced exterior made his emotions entirely misleading.

He felt the closeness of Louise as he took a minor step backwards. He turned his head to find the semi crouching kindred stroking his newly found treasure.. Well, newly stolen.
A serge of protectiveness overwhelmed him as he habitually pulled his body fully infront of Louise.

"Perhaps it's time for you mutts to carry on. I don't think I need to remind you that you're on Camarilla grounds. We have a leash law, you know."
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest.   Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:26 am

Luna observed how the older vampire suddenly became protective of the young one. "What a shame. And here I thought we could be friends," she said, trying to peer around the muscular vampire, searching for the child. Her voice was rough and mocking. All she wanted was a little fun... and maybe a snack. But, she contained herself. She wouldn't cause a scene that would effect her brother's and sister's.

Luna sneered at the vampires. "Camerilla eh? As if your foolish vampire rules will ever apply to me. Please. You vampires are pathetic conformist to your Camerilla rulers," she scoffed at the man. "Fine by me. I'm starving anyways. I'll have to catch me some fresh human meat on the way out. Nevertheless, I shall leave. I will see you again, bloodsucker," Luna turned her back from the vampires, feeling slightly defenseless. But, her senses would tell her if they made a move.

Last edited by Amanda on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest.   Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:41 am

Louise shivered at her voice. He knew what she had been thinking. All the better to eat you with, my dear.

When she had been swallowed up by the fog, the vampire discovered he’d managed to end up on the ground. Well. . . at least he was sitting on his legs, and wasn’t flat on his back this time. Remember the earlier episode with the human, he gently touched the still fresh wounds on his cheek. How pathetic. He guessed his legs must have given out from all his nerves. “That was scary,” Louise whimpered, all senses on high alert, just to make sure the wolf was good on her word.

The young vampire looked up at Ash. “I’m sorry, Ash. . . I’m such a coward.” He was pretty surprised that Ash hadn’t thrown him to the wolves as a distraction why he’ legged it out of there. Anyone else would have. Instead he'd acted as if to protect Louise. Which was really weird.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest.   Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:48 pm

Ash followed the sound of the shaken voice and met his gaze with the young man perched on the pavement. He raised a brow, and gave a short snicker under his breath.
"You were afraid, Louise?" he said with a genuinely surprised tone. He held out an offering hand, while resting the other in his jean pocket. "Perhaps were should follow her.." he suggested while grasping Louise's shoulder without hesitation. He lifted the daunt boy to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest.   Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:00 am

The Gangrel smiled wryly. “That’s nice of you to say, but you’re not fooling me,” letting out a quiet ‘whoa’, Louise was hoisted unceremoniously to his feet. Brushing a wavy lock of hair out of his face, he made a face at Ash’s suggestion.

“F-follow her? Do we really have to. . ” he scuffed a bare toe on the pavement- shoes were something of a foreign object to the wild child. Then he remembered the wolf's finally threat. Planning to eat a human. Ironic how both of the night creatures used the same food source. Maybe if the war wasn’t separating them, the wolves and vampires would have realised they had quite a bit in common.

Louise supposed the 'right' thing to do, would be to trail and stop the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest.   Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:37 am

ooc;
Sorry this post is a bit short. Razz
I can take this two ways, but first I gotta know Louise's decision. ^^;

ic;

"Of course." Ash answered calmly. "Of course we should follow her."
Ash clapped his hands together in a sudden impulse of bliss, "So it's settled!" he said quickly while flashing his normal egotistical grin.

"Shall we go after her now?"
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest.   Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:09 pm

ooc: Haha. I thought Ash would just drag him along even if he said no.

Bic:

Louise felt his shoulder sag in defeat. Ash sounded so chipper about it.

“Yes. I-I mean. . no. . urf,” he trailed off with no enthusiasm what so ever. His wild eyes look up at Ash, sending a message of you are a horribly vampire for making me do this. Louise sighed, straightening up. “Oh. Hn. You know what my answer is,” his lips twisted in amusement. Of course his answer was yes. Even thought everything else was screaming ‘NO’.

“Why do you have to be so damn. . curious,” he picked the word carefully, his brain filtering others such as ‘moronic’ ‘noble’ ‘an arse’. “I mean. . hang on. What on earth were you doing out here in the first place?” he said, eyes suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest.   Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest. Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for my forbidden love; and meeting an unexpected guest.
Page 1 of 1