Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda

Amanda

The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:02 am

Luna's eyes grew wide when she felt something hit her hard. It was as if a stone just was pushed into her leg. She collapsed to the ground, allowing her hand to loosen and fall down the ground to catch her fall. Luna's hand reached out towards her throbbing leg.

She cursed under her breath, eyes burning, nearly turning a wicked shade of black. Her body shook all over, her fury was about to lash out into a harsh transformation. Her body twitched, quickly changing into wolf like features. When she was fully complete, she let a fierce growl rip from her fur covered chest.

She had changed so abruptly that she was in a frenzy. She definatly wasn't going to be able to control herself. She lurched forward, allowing her body to slam into the vampire. She lifted a large paw, claws glistening. She extended her reach, meeting her claws with the leeches cold skin. The blade like nails cut through her clothes, exposing long lashes that was now dripping of blood. She pinned Mary's body down on the cold ground, pushing her claws deep into her throat.

Zane's thoughts began to pour back to him in a hazy matter. He couldn't seperate thoughts, they were all jumble of confusion. His eye sight slowly came back to him, everything was a blur. His breath caught when he felt a sharp sting of pain that slap him back into reality.

He quickly jumped up, causing himself to feel exceedingly dizzy. His blue eyes scanned the area franticly. Where was Luna? He began to panic. He transformed back into his human form, feeling stiff and sore. He had a few lacerations on his chest, but they would heal soon enough.

Zane rushed towards the scent of Mary and Luna. He would make sure that Mary wouldn't be hurt by this horrid werewolf. When he came across a building, he began sprinting towards it. He was almost postive that they were inside of it. He rushed through the threshold, taking in the sight of Luna pinning down Mary. The stench of vampire blood was everywhere. That's when he saw that the ground was covered with it.

His eyes grew wide, anger radiating through his body. He wasn't sure if he had the strength to transform, but he would do something. Leading with his feet, he rushed over to the struggling vampire. He clenched his fist, reaching out to punch the wolf hard in the face. This made Luna fly off of the small girl, sliding across the floor. He jumped over the injured vampire and flew over to the werewolf where he transformed on top of her, digging his teeth into her chest. He sliced his sharp claws through Luna's face, scraping her eyes.

Luna's right eye sight was taken out when all she could see was the blood the poured from the wound. She hissed loudly in pain. She kicked her hind legs at the gray wolf, causing him to fly off of her.

She knew she wasn't going to win with her eye sight taken out like that, so she made her way towards the exit, hoping that she would have her revenge later. But, Zane wasn't done with her. He charged at her, knocking her outside causing her to remain paralyzed on the ground. He huffed loudly, then threw his head back into the sky, howling at the moon. He turned away quickly, making sure that Mary was tended to.

Zane moprhed back to his human self, letting his long legs move him over to the stunned Mary. He started to panic, not sure what to do. He kneeled down next to her, placing a hand on her soft, brown hair. He whispered reassuring things to her, hoping that she would be okay. "Talk to me, Mary," he said, pleading.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:18 am

Mary huddled under the wolf's fury, waiting for it to end. The claws stopped suddenly and Mary whimpered. Maybe the she-wolf was going to let her die slowly, her blood leaking by the gallons. She tried to imagine just lying on the ground and losing all of her lifeblood. No. She couldn't end like that. Two-hundred, forty-seven years was too long to die from one, flea-bitten dog.

But Marylinda couldn't move. She didn't have enough blood to carry the oxygen to her muscles; plus, some of her tendons and ligaments were torn. She let a pathetic moan escape her lips. I'm going to die...

There was a noise. Above her. She flinched away from it. Her thoughts were starting to blend and swirl around each other. Most of them were impossible to discern. Instinct was barely left to drive her on. Again, noise, but it was different. A voice? It echoed confusingly and Mary was forced to open her eyes.

Her sight was blurred with blood and tears, but she was able to make out a humanoid shape. Broad shoulders. It wasn't a girl. "Zane?" She asked painfully.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:32 am

"Yes. It's me," he said, his voice coated with worry. He looked around franticly. He had no idea what he could do. He knew nothing about how to heal vampires... other then the fact that they needed blood. Blood? The word echoed through his mind. Whould he have to feed her? He wondered if he should find her a human to drink the blood of. The thought made him shiver. Would he be able to do that? To watch as she drained the life of an innocent human? No... probably not. But he just couldn't sit there and watch as her immortal life slipped away.

Zane lifted his shirt over his head, exposing his muscular body. He wadded the black shirt into a ball, and pressed it hard against the wounds. He applied a good amount of pressure to the lacerations, trying to stop the blood flow. The shirt helped clot the wounds but was soon drenched in blood.

His blue eyes scrutinized the girl, noticing that she looked exceedingly faint. Sure, the blood had stopped dispearsing from her veins, but by this time, she probably had none left. "Mary. What can I do to help you?" he ask franticly, praying that she could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:42 am

Marylinda didn't even bother to flinch as something pressed against her cuts. It would be a waste of valuable energy. Her body was warmed by the blazing temperature of her werewolf. She turned her head towards him, he was talking again. Mary stared up, uncomprehending.

That was when she noticed his smell. This time, it wasn't the forest-y smell of the Werewolf, but the subtle scent of the blood beneath it. If her ears were in proper use, she would be able to listen to his heartbeat. Her mouth watered, despite everything that kept her from getting to him. She parted her lips for a few more words. Her voice was barely a whisper. "I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:00 am

Zane didn't know what do to. He thought about what it would be like for her to drink his blood. She would probably suck him dry. Yet, this thought didn't shake him. He had lived for so long that he didn't really care what his fate was. All he cared about was Marylinda.

He bit down on his lip, looking at Mary. The woman was covered in blood, and her clothes were ripped to pieces. Nevertheless, he couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was. The moonlight that radiated from the widow caressed her pale skin. When he looked at Mary, he felt a certain emotion that he couldn't understand. There was no way he could let her die.

Without thinking, he brought a sharp claw up to his wrist. He quickly sliced into his radial artery, making his blood flow rapidly. He extended his left hand to support her head up. After taking a deep breath, he inched his arm forward, letting the blood profuse from his wound. He placed the cut against Mary's cold, parted lips, forcing the liquid down her dry throat.

When the woman began drinking his blood he felt a rush of emotions. He felt extreme discomfort, not liking the way it made him ache. But, at the same time he enjoyed the it gave him a tang of bliss and loved the way her lips touched his warm skin. He wasn't sure if he wanted her to drink more or not. He was teetering between discomfort and enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:48 am

Marylin instantly latched onto the arm in front of her. The intoxicating taste of blood muted her senses even more. Her fingers wrapped around the skin-covered muscles and she breathed deeply, inhaling the red liquid. She shivered as her body started to repair itself, tremors rolling up and down her spine. She couldn't help but pull the body closer to her.

She paused and looked up to see Zane. He looked pale. Mary gasped and choked on her liquid meal. She jerked away, instantly appalled at her behavior. She was eating Zane, after he'd promised not to do the same to her.

"I'm sorry!" She apologized quickly. She wrapped her arms around him and cried. "I'm sorry, I didn't know. I couldn't see or hear and it was blood. And I was sooo hungry. I just...I just...I'm sorry." Marylinda stared at his skin. It was almost the same color as her's.

Then she caught her breath in her throat. "Oh, Zane. You're alive. I thought you were dead. The girl she-I just assumed, but you're okay. And oh my Gods, I'm wearing practically nothing." If she had still been alive, her face would have turned a deep shade of red. Mary hugged herself behind Zane. "Don't look at me."
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:45 pm

As the blood quickly left his body, Zane began to feel dizzy and numb. His eyesight began to blur, eyelids growing heavy. He felt as if he could pass out... again. Thankfully, Marylinda pulled away as soon as realization hit her. And when she did, she quickly threw her arms around his broad frame. It felt nice. So nice that he could just fall asleep there. He smiled lightly at the thought.

"Shh... it's okay... Mary. I forced you to... drink my blood... so you... wouldn't die," his words sounded mushed. He forced them out. He wasn't going to go unconscious against his own will again. He took a deep breath, trying to surface from under the heavy clouds that pushed on him. "Don't apologize. I'm... the one who should be sorry... This is my... fault," he spoke softly reaching a hand to stroke her brown locks.

Zane instantly felt Mary tense, breathing halted. She started speaking frantically, the words a low buzz in his ear. He couldn't help but chuckle when she noticed she was practically naked. He wasn't sure he had the energy to tell her that he already seen enough. Of course, he probably shouldn't say that, she might start freaking out. Nevertheless he didn't appreciate her sudden withdraw. His body started to fall to the ground, where the cold ground met his bare chest. She wasn't there to support him upright, so the only thing he could do was lie down.

His lips barely moved as he spoke to her "She just... knocked me out. That's... all," he said, reaching a numb arm up to his head, where he felt a bump beginning to form. He shrugged, letting his eyelids droop. He wasn't sure how much longer he would be able to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:57 pm

Mary cried out as Zane fell to the floor. She'd probably had too much of his lifeblood. "Oh no. Zane? Zane! Listen, I'm going to take you to my house. Okay?" then, she mumbled under her breath, "Please, just be okay."

She heaved the large werewolf up and half-dragged, half-carried him with her vampire strength, but it was still hard to transport him to her home. She placed him in the guest bedroom, laying across the bed.

She frowned at herself. Any scraps of clothing left, had come loose. Good thing no one had seen her. That would have been awkward. She rummaged through the old clothes-left in the room's closet-from the previous owners.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:16 am

Zane heard Mary's voice fade in and out. What was she saying? He wasn't sure, it just sounded like noise. A loud, musical voice that was swallowed by the haze. He wanted so bad to respond, to not come off as so weak and defenseless. Every time he tried to swim to the surface he was only pulled back down, left to drown.

The experience was rather odd from the view point of Zane. He could feel his surroundings change, he was obviously being carried some place. Yet, he couldn't feel or hear anything. It was as if he was watching himself being dragged away into the unknown. Coldness surrounded him, making him wonder if he was dead.

Before he knew it, he was surrounded by something soft and warm. He wanted nothing more than to know where he was. Time passed as he lied helplessly in the bed, wishing that his life wasn't over. He couldn't stop thinking about Mary. Was she okay? Where was she? The thoughts swirled around in his mind like a tornado, making all of his fears and worries dissipate.

Zane groaned softly, trying his hardest to open his heavy lids. They fluttered open, exposing his blue eyes to the bedroom which he laid. Of course, they just didn't want to remain agape, so they slowly went back to their closed state. Thankfully, his senses were coming back to him. But, Zane was overwhelmed with soreness that covered his body.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:11 am

Mary watched Zane with concern. He didn't look like he was getting any better, but she couldn't really tell. Her stomach rumbled quietly and another problem arose. She need nourishment,soon. She bit her lip. She refused to leave Zane. What if he woke up? What would he do? Would he be afraid. Marylin glanced at her bedroom. It looked less creepy than the rest of her house. Most of her home was empty. She didn't really use any rooms. Except her's and the front room. Both were equally scary.

Ugh. She groaned as her stomach complained with a sharp burst of pain. This wasn't helping her stress over Zane. She glanced at him. She didn't know if he'd be awake soon. Giving in to her tummy, Marylinda pulled a black sweater over the little blue dress she'd picked from her closet. She twirled around.

She'd go for an instant meal, a teenage boy. They were easy to seduce. Yes, a young child. She smiled grimly and moved towards the door, glancing back for a moment at Zane.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:41 am

Zane laid still for quite sometime. Eventually, he opened his eyes to a dimly lit room that was unfamiliar. Confusion ran through him as he took in his surroundings. He searched the premises for Mary, but there was no sight of her. When he breathed, he could smell her scent everywhere, it was like he was drowning in it. Scrunching his nose, he stood up, feeling woozy. Zane decided that moving so soon was a bad idea, so he sat back down on the bed. All the movement made his healing cuts burn. Looking down, he ran his fingers over the laceration.

As he sat there, breathing in the burning scent, he made the assumption that this was Mary's house. Zane ran a hand through his dark hair, scanning the room with his cold blue eyes. What the heck, the thoughts swirled around in his mind. Did she just dump me here and leave? He shrugged off the thought, deciding that he was stable enough to walk over to the window. Drawing back the heavy curtains, he looked outside at the eery yard. He curiously wondered if the rest of the house was as weird. He headed towards the the door, feeling slightly nosy.

When the door was opened, the rest of the abode was exposed before him. Chills rose on his arms as he ventured through the strange interior. He couldn't help but ask himself why she lived in such a creepy, melancholic place.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:25 am

Mary smiled at the now sleeping boy, her hunger satisfied. She licked her lips and darted from the house, worry beginning to crease her forehead. A part of her hoped Zane was starting to get up, but the other hoped he hadn't seen the house without her. She bit her red-stained lip and quickened her pace.

As she neared her house-she silently admitted that it did look a little creepy-she could smell the path she'd dragged Zane through. She ripped open the front door, which was always unlocked, and stepped inside with a frown. Her werewolf was moving, she could hear him.

"Zane? Is that you?" She asked unnecessarily.

((ooc~Her dress: Clicky!
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:37 am

Zane jumped when he heard the front door open. Jeesh, get a grip he thought to himself. He exhaled sharply, not liking the eery feeling the house gave him. He peeked his head around the corner, seeing Mary, standing in the doorway, looking better than ever. Suddenly, nagging thoughts about the house dissipated as he took in Mary. She was beautiful in her blue silky dress. How could she possibly think she was plain when she looked so stunning in a garment like that.

A creaking sound reminded him that he was in an abnormally strange house. He shivered. "Y-yeah. It's me," he said roughly, trying to find his voice. "So... uh. What's with the house?" He asked, trying not to sound rude about it. All this walking around made him feel dizzy, his surroundings were spinning. He reached out for the wall, using it as his support.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:05 am

Mary's face fell as Zane asked about the house. It wasn't happy subject for her. She sighed and glanced around. "Oh, uh. This is house was...rebuilt after a fire. It was burned a really long time ago. I...knew the person who lived here. It was this guy named, Fredirick. He's buried out in the yard. He's...special."

She stared at her small, strappy shoes. Looking up again, she tried to lighten the mood. "You look a lot better than before, Romeo. So pale, I thought you were a vampire. I'm glad you feel a little better, but I think you should go lie down. You seem...unsteady."

Mary glanced back at the living room and herded the wolf up the stairs and back to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:17 am

Zane watched as Mary twitched nervously. The subject probably wasn't the lightest. "Special? What's so special about a dead guy?" He asked rather bluntly. Yet, he didn't care. He was her guest after all. She should be able to explain why he's in such a creepy, strange house. He couldn't quite comprehend why a person would want to surround themselves with such a dreary setting. Even if she was a vampire, why would she stick herself in some dead guys home. It made no sense to him.

His sapphire eyes scrutinized the girl as she stared at her shoes. She seemed uncomfortable about the topic.

He wasn't quite sure if he wanted to go lie down. Frankly, he wanted to get back into the woods where he felt safe. Sure, he felt something towards this girl, but he still didn't know anything about her. For all he knew, this is how she lured people in; pretending to be an innocent, shy girl, getting people to trust her and then... bam, she kills you. His hair stood on edge at this thought. He didn't like the feeling of the thought, so he quickly shoved it away.

"I suppose I should... but I wouldn't want to intrude on your... personal life," he said, trying to find the right word. He wouldn't be here, invading her space, if he hadn't let her follow him into the words.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:55 am

Mary snagged the inside of her cheek between her teeth. She felt hurt when she spotted the suspicion in his eyes. She'd have to tell her story. Gathering her thoughts and carefully putting a mask of indifference on, she sighed and started.

"When I was a human, I married the guy I thought I loved. I was part of a wealthier family; he was rather poor. But I left my family and moved in with him. He was very handsome, with bright green eyes and light-colored hair. I adored him. It wasn't long before he asked me for a son, someone to be his heir.

"But, it wasn't to happen. We tried for...a while, before he gave up." Marylin refused to tell him the exact number of years. "I felt awful. I'd let down the one person I respected. He didn't help, he told me I was a bad wife. Then I found out he had been sleeping with someone else and she was expecting a baby. When I tried to ask why he thought he should...he told me it was because I was a...He said I was ugly. He said he didn't want me any more." Mary sniffled and glanced at Zane to see if he was following her story.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:07 am

Zane listened thoughtfully to the story. But, he couldn't help but wonder how this was related to the house. Did this use to be her house from her mortal years? It just didn't make much sense, so he had to ask. "So, was this your house when you were mortal or something? I don't understand the connection." he said, tilting his head to the side. He watched her with his sky blue eyes, awaiting an answer.

Meanwhile, he started to make his way closer to her. There was just something about her that drew him near. When he stood only a few feet away from her, he leaned against the wall, crossing his arms. He didn't like the sound of her ex-husband. She deserved a whole lot better then that.

"He sounds like an asshole to me," he blurted. "One things for sure, your far from ugly," he said, letting his eyes trail over her beautiful figure. He smirked, remembering that checking her out brought them together. Zane also remembered that Mary didn't like it when he checked her out. So he stopped, bringing his eyes up to her face.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:36 am

"There is definitely a connection, just listen." Mary smiled sadly. "So, I went a little crazy. I burned his girlfriend. Fredirick didn't get off the so easy, though. I kind of tortured him to death, but I won't get into that. I got away with it for quite a long time, too. He often left for many days and nobody cared. Soon, though, they started to put things together. His family was so pissed, too. They stole my money and used it to buy a bunch of wolves. Then, they set a trap for me."

She chuckled darkly. "They found their son in the process. Anyways, I came home to the wolves. The animals almost killed me. And, in case you haven't noticed, I have a small fear of them. I was found by a vampire. They changed me and left."

Marylinda leaned against Zane, his heartbeat was soothing and calming. She took a deep breath and kept going. "I left also, after burning his home down, and traveled for many years; I moved around the world and learned about different cultures. Then, I came back, it'd been a century and a half since I'd seen this place. It had been rebuilt a while back and I...uh...Kind of ate the owners for the place."
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:49 am

Zane couldn't help but laugh at the story. Well, at least she had more guts then he thought. Now everything made sense to him. He even understood why she was so scared of Luna. But, he found a certain irony about all of this that made him grin. He wrap a arm around her cold body, and tilted his head down, letting his lips move closer to her ear. "It's kind of ironic. You are, after all, touching a werewolf. How come your not freaking out?" he asked softly, letting his voice tickle her ear.

He pulled his head away, letting his eyes search for her face. "But why come back? Doesn't it bring back bad memories?" he asked. He was concerned about her. Wouldn't staying some place where so many horrid things happen, make you depressed or scared? Zane knew that's how he would react if he was Mary. But, then again, it was her choice to live in a place like this. He wouldn't judge her for it.

He peered over the women, noticing a small ray of light coming up in the distance. "The sun will be rising soon. Perhaps we should move some place where the light can't reach you," his voice was coated with concern. He didn't want anything to happen to her. Not again.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:09 am

Mary grinned. "You aren't a wolf right now. Even if you were, I don't think I'd be afraid. There's just something..." She trailed off. Then spoke again. "I live here to remind myself of what I did. All of it. I want to remember, and this places forces me to."

Marylin glanced at the sun rays. "My room has little doors on it for daytime. Let's head up there. You're going to have to hide out with me. Come on!" She grabbed Zane's wrist and pulled him to her room. She giggled slightly as she closed the windows and turned to him with a small smile.

"Hey, Zane?" She sat on the bed with a little uncertainty. "I just want you to know that I don't really mind if you...you know...look at me like you do. In fact, in makes me feel better, now that I know you aren't just trying to get me in bed with you. I hate guys like that. Jerks. I hate guys like that. Je-wait didn't I just say that?"
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:22 am

Zane smirked at Mary, finding her enthusiasm enlightening. He was glad that there were no weird tensions between them. He barely even noticed that she was a vampire. But, of course, the thought still lingered in the back of his mind. How could it not? They were sworn to be eternal enemies. Says who he thought to himself.

When Mary went to go sit down on her bed, he couldn't help but feel awkward. Was he supposed to go sit down next to her? Or would that be pushing it to far. Unfortunately, her comment about men only wanting to get in bed with her made him decide that standing was the best choice.

"Well good, cause I like looking at you," he said with a smile, winking at her. He found Mary amusing... in a good way. He couldn't quite get a grip on her personality, though. Sometimes she came off as bipolar, and then she seems... forgetful? He couldn't think of the right words. He just shrugged it off, enjoying Mary's upbeat attitude. It was hard for him to believe that they only met a few hours ago.

Zane crossed his arms, starting to feel weird, just standing in the middle of the room, shirtless. Ah, what the hell, the thought bubbled up in his mind. What can it hurt? He went over to sit next to Mary, putting a few inches between them on the bed, hoping that she would see that he was going to make an inappropriate move.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:46 am

Mary once again found herself staring up at Zane's gorgeous face. Her tan eyes took in every little detail. She would remember this. Leaning towards him, she adjusted her position so she sat on her knees. She let her hand touch his stomach, her fingers lightly tracing his muscles. Swallowing, she tilted her face towards him.

With a small sigh, she realized she would need a little help from Zane to reach him. Or, she could force him to touch her. She gently placed her hand on the back of his neck and pulled him down to her level. Smiling, she pressed her lips against his.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:59 am

Zane shivered as Mary lightly touched him. But, it wasn't from disgust. He liked the way it felt when her hands caressed his fiery skin. His lip twitched into a sideways smile, anticipating her next move. When she insisted that he lowered his head towards her, he complied.

When their lips touched, a burst of emotions ran through him. His heart leaped slightly, causing him to react. He softly kissed her back liking the way it made him feel. Yet, there was a nagging voice in his head saying that this was all wrong. He shooed it away... he didn't care. He reached out a hand, gently placing it at the nape of her neck. His other hand slid down her pale arm, finding it's way to her waist.

Zane kissed her a few more times before he pulled away. He rested his forehead against hers, breathing somewhat heavy.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:15 am

Mary felt her heart lift as he kissed her back. She sighed as she noticed that she'd been wanting this all night. Then, he pulled away and she frowned. "What's wrong, Romeo?" She moved towards him again, this time more fervently.

She hung her arms around his bare shoulders and let her lips touch his collar. She found herself becoming annoyed at her dress. It separated her from being right up against Zane, her wolf. She placed herself in his lap. "Don't you want this? I thought you did. You said I was gorgeous."

She listened to herself and wondered if she'd eaten some really drunk guy. She'd confessed to the Were and now she was trying to get him to pull down on that teensy piece of metal holding her clothing on.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:29 am

Zane smiled at the girl, finding her urges entertaining. Of course, he wanted nothing more than to continue, but he felt utterly creeped out. One of his biggest fears were of the dark. Ironic right? Nevertheless, it made his skin crawl. He hated not being able to see, not knowing what was there. Obviously, Mary's eery house didn't help ease his fear.

"I do," he said softly, kissing her forehead once. "But, would you mind if we turned on a light?" he asked, hoping he wouldn't come off as childish. "Me and the dark aren't that good of friends. Plus, I want to be able to see you," he said, trying to keep things light. He knew the teasing would be coming soon. But, he couldn't help his fears. They were what they were.

He kissed her cheek once before he placed his arms around Mary, lifting her up from off his lap. He rose from the bed, in need of a light. He wished he could use his werewolf eyes in this situation, but that would entail morphing into a wolf... which would defiantly ruin the mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next