Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:46 am

Marylin blinked. A light? She hadn't thought to keep one handy. Whenever it was daylight outside, she stayed away from it. Then, she moved around in the dark. She had no choice but to live in the dark. She tapped her leg. "I guess we could leave the windows open, but just a crack."

She winced. Then, smirked. "I'll have to hide under the blankets."

Watching Zane slowly she wondered what made him afraid of the dark. She opened her mouth and blurted out a single word. "Why?" She corrected herself. "Why are you afraid of the dark. Tell me."
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:00 am

He felt better when there was a small light in the room. Of course, he felt bad that Mary felt uncomfortable with it. He went back over to the bed, where he sat down near her. He shrugged, acting nonchalant. "I don't know. I've just always been afraid since I was a kid..." he said, words trailing off. He never really thought of a reason before... he thought maybe it had to do to the fact that he was always alone, and that the dark just freaked him out because there was no one there with him.

He sighed heavily, moving close to Mary. He felt a little foolish for his irrational fear, but he brushed it away. Now that he was able to see Mary, he wanted nothing more than to reach out and touch her. He extended his warm hand, caressing her face. He scooted closer, pressing his body against hers. He let small kisses trail over her cold skin. When he stopped her breathed lightly. "Aren't you tired?" his voice sincere.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:17 am

Mary smiled when Zane came back to the bed. She frowned though, when he inquired after her exhaustion. She glowered at him. "Aren't you? You normally sleep at night, correct? κατάπονος?"

Marylin smothered a sudden yawn and sighed. "Fine. A short nap. Then, we'll come back to this. Alrighty?" She crawled to the head of her bed and pulled the blankets over her. "Come keep me warm, though. You're just the right temperature."

Before Zane could respond, she closed her eyes and drifted into sleep. She hadn't realized how tired she'd been.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:27 am

Zane shrugged, "I normally sleep whenever necessary." He smirked at her, knowing that she had to be tired after tonight. She had nearly died, and then dragged him all the way to her house, which he had no idea where it was located. So, there was no way that she could have not been tired.

"Of course," he said to her, finding her reluctance to going sleep amusing. It wasn't like he was going anywhere. He scooted himself over to the mouth of the sheets, sliding himself under them as well. When he was situated, he wrapped an arm around Mary's frame, pulling her tight against his warm body.

He closed his sapphire eyes, tired after loosing so much blood. He would probably sleep for a long time. He enjoyed sleeping; dreaming took the loneliness away, which he loved. He sighed in content before falling into a very deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:58 pm

Marylinda's eyes opened again as the sun was starting to set. She was happy to find Zane's arms wrapped around her. She blinked and stared down at her dress. She should've changed into pajamas or a night gown. She didn't move for a moment, letting herself remember everything that had happened the night before. Satisfied, she gave Zane a quick kiss on the cheek and pulled back.

"Shit." As Mary moved her arm she winced. It had been lying in the sunlight for some of the day. On the outside, her skin was only a shade or two darker, but she reasoned that it wouldn't be a good idea to bump it into anything until a meal.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:57 pm

Zane could feel commotion occurring outside his closed lids. He jumped forward, sitting up. A scowl was plastered on his face, eyes an unfriendly blue. He wasn't used to sleeping in the same bed as someone, so he forgot that he had fallen asleep next to Mary. When he realized that it was just her moving around, his facial structures relaxed into a more friendly expression. He fell back on the bed, wanting nothing more than to go back to sleep. Why am I so tired? he asked himself.

He groaned, not ready to get up quite yet, pulling a pillow over his head. "No," he said in a somewhat childish voice. He knew that he shouldn't go back to sleep. After all, he had slept all day. And, Mary was awake now, and he knew that she probably would forbid him to go back to sleep. He smirked at the idea. He pulled the sheets towards him, willing them to cover his bare chest. He didn't like the way the air was uneven as it dance on his body, so he made sure all of his skin was covered before closing his eyes once more.

He awaited silently for Mary's protest.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:35 pm

Mary sighed as Zane protested getting up. She petted his head and got up from the bed. She figured he might be tired. All she needed to do to heal was to find someone to eat. He would take a little time to repair himself. "Go back to sleep."

Mary sniffed through the two rooms in use, looking for something to cover her arm with. She came up empty and frowned. "Oh great. Now I'll have to wait until the sun finishes going down." She tip-toed back up the stairs and changed her outfit for when she would leave.

((Ooc~ Her new outfit: Clicky Again!
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:59 pm

Zane was happy when she said that he could go back to sleep, but now that he was awake, he was far to anxious to even keep his eyes closed. He could hear Mary shifting around the creepy house. He rose from the bed, kicking his feet off the side, only to stand up. He let his long strides carry him to the doorway that led to an exceedingly dark hallway. Great. He wasn't sure if he could ever come back here. It was just too morbid.

"Where are you going?" he called, curiosity in his voice. Was she leaving him again? He shivered at the thought of being alone in this eery house. He would defiantly have to stay outside in his wolf form or something. No way was he staying by himself in the darkness of the house.

He waited for Mary to reply, leaning himself against the threshold. He picked at his scars that were now just a pink line over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:07 pm

Mary twisted to smile at Zane. "I'm just going to go get some bandages. Don't worry. I just burnt my arm a bit." She snatched up a small purse and stared at the last of the sun-rays recede. "I just want something to wrap around it, protect it."

She winked at Zane. "Maybe I'll go find some paint, too. And lights and new furniture. You know, redecorate and clean up. We may have to do all of the work ourselves, though. I'm afraid my house tends to scare off humans. So, take a nap, and when I get back I'll bring lots of pretty colors...and a shirt for you."
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:18 pm

Zane nodded at the girl thinking that redecorating would defiantly be a good idea. And a shirt probably wouldn't hurt either. "Does my being shirtless make you uncomfortable?" he asked in a smooth voice, smirking slightly. He met his sapphire eyes with hers. "Sounds like a plan," he mumbled. Helping her meant more time with her, and he liked the sound of that.

He stared down at his feet, trying to think of the best way to ask. "I think I'm going to hang out in the woods while your gone. I've got to take care of some things anyways," he said, shrugging, coming off as indifferent. "But, I'll be back as soon as I hear you coming," a crooked smile reached his lips, lighting up his eyes.

He strode forward, putting an arm around the small girl, leading them outside.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:46 pm

Marylinda grinned. "Of course shirtless men don't make me uncomfortable. In fact, I don't think I'll bring you shirt. Just to keep you like that." She raised an eyebrow at him when he mentioned that he would be in the woods. "Okay, then, but be safe. Παραμονή στις σκιές, for me?"

She gave Zane a hug. "Miss me while I'm gone. I'll see you soon." She skipped from from the house with a wink. She stopped by the pharmacy, then headed for Home Depot to find bright paint.

"Um, excuse me?" She waved down a bored-looking worker for a question on matching colors. He turned with a sigh, but when he saw her, he brightened up considerably. She pointed to the rainbow of colors on the wall. "Do tou know how to pick the colors that match? I'm clueless."
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:02 pm

"I will," Zane responded to both of her statements. He wasn't planning on doing anything foolish, he just didn't want to stay inside the house while she was gone. And, he was considerably hungry.

When Mary left, he made his way to the line of trees that beckoned to him. He morphed into a familiar wolf, loving the way he felt free when he did so. He padded along, not in a hurry to be anywhere. Of course, Zane kept his senses open to anything peculiar. He didn't want to be caught off guard. Also, he didn't want any food to slip by him.

He heard something moving in the wood, letting his ears perk up, he followed the sound. His pace quickened, his paws falling softly on the vegetated ground. The scent of the deer was enticing, he stalked it quickly, catching up to it's graceful sprints. When the deer came into the view of his blue eyes, he leaped through the air, landing light on top of the animal. He began tearing away at it's flesh, looking for the lean muscle that he wanted.

His feeding was probably the most unattractive thing ever. He was glad there was never anyone around when he fed. when he finished his meal, he felt slightly better, but not completely satisfied. He licked his chomps, trying to clean himself up. When he started walking away, he looked up into the vast sky, noticing that a lot of time had past. He quickened his strides, making his way back to Mary's house.

When he came close to the forest edge, he morphed back into his human form, gazing around the area. He waited pateintly outside for her to come home.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:16 pm

Marylin frowned. She would need a car to get all of this sticky liquid home. She glanced around and a pale Mustang caught her eye. Strutting over to it like she owned it, she ripped open the door, breaking the lock. On the outside, it still looked perfectly fine, though. She piled the cans into the backseat with a smirk and glared down past the wheel. Pulling a a lock-pick from her purse, she shoved it into the ignition. Smiling as the car roared to life, she drove her prize home.

"Hi Romeo!" She waved at the wolf and motioned for him to come to the car. "I got paint, but it won't help much. It'll only cover stuff up and we need to redo...like everything."
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:24 pm

Zane eyed the car suspiciously. She didn't have the before did she? Defiantly not. He made the conclusion that she had stolen it, which made Zane guffaw at the thought of her being mischievous. Nevertheless, he made his way over to where she parked the vehicle, peeking his head inside the cab. There was a ton of paint in the backseat, various colors and brands.

He reached for the cans, grabbing most of them with his muscular arms. He felt a lot stronger after rejuvenating himself and finally eating. Zane led the way into the house, holding the door open with his body for Mary. When they were both in the creepy confinements of the house, he placed the paint on the hard floor, making a clanking sound as the tin made contact with it. He looked back up at the girl, "Painting? This will be interesting," he said, smirking at the devious thoughts that ran through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:59 pm

Mary laughed. "I got you a shirt, too. Here." She tossed him a plaid button-up and winced as her injured arm brushed against the doorway. "Ouch, that stings."

She opened a can of sky blue paint and waved it front of Zane. "It matches your eyes, Romeo. We'll put it in here." She dipped her hand in the paint and slapped it against the wall. She turned towards Zane and grinned. She let paint drip between her fingers and on to the floor. "Let's finger paint! It'll be fun! Come on."
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:08 pm

Zane caught the shirt, eying it. It would probably just get dirty from all the paint, but he just shrugged, sliding his arms through the sleeves and buttoned a few buttons. His eyes trailed over to her wound that was on her forearm. It looked pretty bad, her skin was burned and it was beginning to look ashy. Guilt ran through him when he realized that it was his fault the burn was there. If it wasn't for his stupid fear...

He snapped out of it, smiling at Mary. He watched her actions with skepticism, wondering what the heck she was doing. Finger paint? The wall was probably going to look funny when they were all done, but why did it matter? He shrugged, dipping his hand into the cold pain, making a strange face when he saw his hand was covered in blue. He slapped his hand against the wall, attempting to get all of the paint off of his hand and onto the surface.

He looked over at Mary for approval. He was probably doing it all wrong. With his hand still being covered in wet paint, he reached out towards the girl, placing his blue hand on her collar bone. Grinning he pulled away, finding a blue full hand print on her skin
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:16 pm

Mary stared down at the blue paint on her shoulder, her mouth hanging open slightly. She stared at Zane in fascination. He just...got paint on her? She pursed her lips and thought for a moment. Then, she put her hands on either side of his face and kissed him. When she pulled back, he had blue on his cheeks and in his hair. She smirked and went back to the wall.

"So, I got golden paint for the bedroom." She started with a little hesitation. "All you'll need is a little lamp and it will light up the room. I thought that would be nice if...you stayed again." She snuck a glance at his face, hoping for approval or appreciation.

Wincing, she hoped he wouldn't be offended. She didn't think he would, but she couldn't say for sure.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:24 pm

Zane was surprised when she kissed him. Of course, he didn't think of the fact that her hands were covered in paint. So, when she pulled away, he was curious as to why she smirked. Then, reaching a clean hand up to his cheek, he felt the cold paint on his skin. "How do I look? Is blue my color?" he asked in a joking voice.

He watched her as she painting the wall with her paint covered hands. He listened to her intently, liking how she was considerate towards his silly fear. "Thanks," he muttered, feeling silly for his childish phobia. "And, I'll stay as long as you want me to," his face was serious. He reached a clean hand up to stroke her brown hair out of her beautiful face.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:37 pm

Mary turned back to Zane when he touched her hair. She grinned. "Good, because I thought I might have to chase you down and drag you back here." The feeling in her throat made her want to giggle incessantly. She swallowed it down and drew her fingers across the old, creaky wall.

"So. If you're going to be staying forever, I suppose I'll have to learn how to make food again. Which, in turn, means I'll need to get stuff for the kitchen. It's absolutely empty." She looked over at the empty kitchen and smiled. "It also means you'll have to get over my eating and sleeping habits. I need to eat sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:46 pm

Zane gleamed, "Forever eh? You sure you're not going to get sick of me by then?" He joked around, hoping that she wouldn't get sick of him. That would be an extreme misfortune on his part. He'd be back to being alone... again. Just like he was for nearly all of his existence. It made him sort of sad to think about how he just roamed around, place to place, by himself. But, then again, it pleased him to know that Mary wanted him to stick around indefinitely.

Sighing, he said, "You don't have to worry about me. I can take care of food and all that stuff. And, I understand. I'd prefer if you didn't die because you weren't eating. That would be exceedingly depressing. Especially when I'm really starting to like you," he smirked crookedly, boring his eyes into hers.

He dipped his hands back into the paint, continuing the task mindlessly. He hoped that it wouldn't awkward after he confessed that he did have feelings for her. Of course, he was almost certain she felt the same way. Zane just happened to be uncertain when it came to expressing his emotions. Mostly because he never had any emotions towards people to express.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:02 am

Mary tapped the wall with her nail. "Of course I'm going to worry about you. And I want to make food for you. It'll be fun. And I'll make cookies and cake on your birthday. And. You. Will. Enjoy. It."

She poked Zane in the chest with a small glare, making it very clear that she would cook and he would be happy. "And you'll get me flowers all the time. And then..." She trailed off with a tight smile. She could almost imagine the couple they could be. Too bad a kid would get her in trouble. Marylin huffed, she would be in enough trouble if they found her coexisting with a werewolf. The only thing they could do worse-if she had a kid- would be to kill the baby. She wouldn't let that happen.

She shook her head. Marylinda was getting ahead of herself. Plus, she hadn't moved in a few minutes, daydreaming. She started painting again, hoping Romeo hadn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:09 am

Zane put his hands up, surrendering to her wants. "Okay, okay. I'll enjoy every second of it," he said. He liked the sound of it, the idea of being with her for a long time made him want to gleam like a fool. He watched her curiously as she cut off, staring absently. He wanted nothing more than to know what she was thinking.

"Something wrong?" He asked curiously when she suddenly continued her painting. He dipped a few fingers, flicking the blue paint at the wall. It splattered everywhere, including on himself. He started to whistle a tune, not really paying attention to what the song was.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:18 am

Mary glanced up. "Oh, you noticed? I was just, uh...imagining some things...that would be different. What could happen. Stuff."

She sighed and stopped again. "Alright. If we're going to be in a relationship, we'll have to be honest with each other, m'kay?" She bit her lip. "That said, I was thinking about the Camarilla. Those idiots don't approve, but oh well. That's too bad, right? We'll be together anyways? You'll stay? With me?"

Taking a breath to steady herself, Marylin looked up worriedly. After everything that had happened, everything that was promised, she would just die if he left.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:28 am

Zane agreed that honesty would be nice. He enjoyed that she could just open up to him. He smiled reassuringly. "I'm not going to leave because the Camarilla say this isn't right. Screw them," he chuckled lightly. He was glad that there was no wolf pack that thought they ruled everyone. "And, if they think they can separate us, or try and kill you, than I'll do whatever it takes to stop them. I've lived 361 years and I'm not afraid to die for you," he said, being sincere in every way possible.

He scooted closer to her, wrapping an arm around her small frame, pulling her close to him. He rested his cheek on head, loving the way the fit together nicely. He pressed his lips lightly on the top of her head. Be so close, he couldn't but realize that her scent didn't both him at all. In fact, he actually like it. It smelled familiar. It reminded him of home. His lips formed a smile of content at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:43 am

Marylinda was content with Zane's response. And as he pulled her closer, she nuzzled into the side of his neck. She was delighted with the way his scent no longer said danger. No. Now it said My werewolf is here.

"So, I told you my life story. Let's hear yours, hmm?" And don't tell me it's a long story, because we're painting a house for Deimos' sake. You have no excuse but that you don't want to tell me."

Mary hoped she would tell him. She reached up to touch the now-dried paint on Romeo's face. "You don't have to tell me, of course. It's just that I'll be living here with you and I figured it would be nice to know. Because...yeah."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it   The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Battlefield of Love, If That's What You Want to Call it
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next