Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

I haven't always been heartless.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

I haven't always been heartless. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:49 am

ooc- Ok sounds good, and that would explain the protective feeling Kaylee had twords him when she got her memory back. Lol plus, I dont think eather of them should ever be in any kind of romantic relationship it just wouldnt fit their charicters among other things. Hmm... what would make Eden happy....
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

Location : Using my super stalking powers. You can't hide, Amanda. >:3

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:58 am

ooc;

Haha exactly!
Probably just random memories?
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3981597
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:04 am

ooc- We just had to make these kinds of charicters, didnt we. Hmm, mabey Kaylee helped him excape from William all those years ago. His freedom would have to have made him happy right?. Perhaps she could bring that event up, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:05 am

ooc; That's perfect!
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:20 am

ooc- Thanks Smile I have concored the writers block YAY... but not the bad spelling unfortunetly.

Bic- Kaylee rolled her eyes at the half breed. "Me being insane has nothing to do with anything thank you very much. Besides, it's not like your head's on strait eather."

The female bit her bottom lip and furrowed her brows trying to think of something that would charge up Eden's memorys. Anger wouldnt work but mabey... happiness, that would do the trick.

Oh yah that will do the trick alright but how the hell am I supose to make him happy, thats like making me happy, god i wish we didnt have so much in common sometimes.... Her mind was buissly at work trying to come up with something, anything that could help her.

Suddenly a lightbulb went off in her head, much like one would see in a cartoon. A smrik crossed her pale lips and a single sharp tooth poked out from her smile.

"March 19th, 1581." The date alone she new would jar some memories in her 'brothers' mind. It had been the day of his freedom after all.
"Do you remeber what happened that day, why it was so special? Let me help you along if your still stuck. You were chained up, to a wall your head hung down and your bare chest held marks of asalt. Still to this day you have them yes?"

Kaylee felt she did not need to tell anymore details, those alone should have been enough for him to finally remember the day she showed up to help him.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:25 pm

The morbid enthusiasm drained from his face as the horrid memories of living behind walls assaulted his wavering mind.
"What did you just say, whelp?" he snapped while beginning to push his way forward, longing to tear Kaylee into pieces.

"What would you know?!" he barked while narrowing his cold blue eyes into cruel crescents. His hand nervously fidgeted with the bottom of his large shirt, unsure of how to handle the rude awakening of the past.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:30 pm

Kaylee smirked and shook her head slightly. He hadnt changed a bit from when she had last seen him.

"I'm talking about the day you finally got free, after being caged like an animal your entire life. Finally free after all the torture you endured because your jsut the same as me, a weapon made for mass destruction. And beleive me, I know more then you would like me to."

The halfling did not back down as Eden aproached her not willing to be easly imtimidated. She was going to get his memory back so she surged forward verbaly.

"Think and remember." She told him as she watched with icy blue eyes. "The iron door cracked open and through it came one of those worthless mutts." She spat the word mutt with much venom.
"Not long after he entered th room he had a crowbar in his hand. You remeber what he did with the crowbar so many times before dont you? You readied yourself for the blow to your face when you spat at him in difiance, the crowbar sang as it sliced through the air but it never did come in contact with your flesh, why? Dont you remeber why?" There was a sort of pleeding her her eyes now as Kaylee willed him to remember.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:52 am

"Do I Remember?" he yelled furiously, "It's all a blur, sister!" he laughed while slamming his fist into his lean stomach. His eyes dilated as Kaylee brought up brutal memories of him being beaten. He froze in place, his goal of intimidation seizing. His forehead creased as the pain infested past began to knock on his door once again. Eden lifted his head back, trying to drown the forced on thoughts.

His incapability to distract himself from replaying the day of his freedom was plain torture enough.

"They liked to beat the destruction." he finally spat while coiling his lanky body behind Kaylee, "They figure.. Beat him! He'll obey if we push enough fear into his pathetic life!" he snarled while mocking the ancient words of the asylums guards, "So they beat the poor boy, using many different weapons.. Making him bleed!" he moaned while placing his hands atop Kaylee's shoulders, "Let him wallow in his own blood.. Let him watch in the eyes of his victims!" he rehearsed while tightening his grasp onto the fellow hybrid's shoulders. Not enough to cause pain.

"Finally.. the caged bird decided to break free.. but the guards attacked him at all angles! No fair.." he whined to himself while continuing his self narrated past, "Then.. a blur." he stopped, pouting out his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:25 pm

Kaylee turned pulled her fellow hybrid into a conforting embrace, something she was sure was quite alien to him.
"I know, but your free now brother, say in your mind, your free." She whispered to him. The halflings own mind was jumbled as she relived a simular past and they day she learned there was another hybrid being torturned on the oppist side of the war.

"They circled around you but one by one they fell withought you ever touching them. Someone caught you as your week body fell and hugged you too them." Kaylee figured that if she made him try to remeber that his memorys would come back. Asking queshtions would shurly get his brain to jumpstart itself.

Pulling her brother closer the girl asked, "Who was there that day? Who got you out of that descusting place? Try and picture the person in your mind, try and picture the last person you saw before divling into unconsiousness."

"Please remeber." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I haven't always been heartless.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inanis Lupus :: Out Of Character :: Thread Cemetery-
Jump to: