Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

I haven't always been heartless.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

I haven't always been heartless. Empty
PostSubject: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:43 am

ooc- This is a recap of what has all happened in a past forum. Lilly and I decided to set up a new topic with it so here it is. If you are new to this particular rp feel free to join in, newcomers are always welcome.

Bic- It all started in Club Diebuk. Ash, Jade, Logan, and Louis, all vampires, all on friendly terms. It was pure luck or perhaps no luck at all that a half vampire half werewolf named Kaylee happened to be at that club the exact same night. She is the only one of her kind but is ushually classified as a Gangrel. She and Ash new each other for Kaylee was an asassin and had done a few jobs for him.

Kaylee later met Logan and after verbually hurting Ash with remarks of his past love the two immortals left. Logan and the hybrid hit it off and went to a human club were they massacared a few people. After leaving they met up with Jade, an innocent vampire who looked for the best in everyone.

After threatening Jade Ash showed up to recue her. He and Kaylee got into a brawl nearly killing each other. Kaylee's split personality kicked in when she relised she could never kill Ash or vise versa without killing herself. This change caused Logan to no longer find her atractive.

Kaylee left and three years later she found a tomb with a book about the Camarilla. She found out that the two of them had been created to defeat the Camarilla and were like brother and sister. She also found out that a gas had been used on the two of them to cause memory loss and make them hostile twords one another. The only way to reverse this affect is through intence feelings of anger.

Eager to get this information back to Ash She took the book from its stand. Doing so caused a gass to be realeased and Kaylee blacked out from it noing that it was a gass used to make someone lose there memory.

Will Kaylee forget who she is and never get to Ash? Will Ash never get the answers that he seeks? Will the world ever be free from the Camarilla's hold? Roleplay and help decide these queshtions.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:20 am

Groaning for the second time that day Kaylee rolled onto her side. Her head hurt so bad that when she opened her eyes it felt like someone had hit her with a sledge hammer even in the pure blackness. She didnt know why her head hurt so much but one thing was for sure, someone was going to here about his.

As she pushed herself to her feet Kaylee wobbled and leaned against the wall. A book was still gripped in her hand and one name went through her head, Ash Strauess. She didnt no where she was or how she had gotten hear or even who this Ash guy was but one thing the hybrid did no was that she had to find him. Why she wasnt sure but she would soon find out.

It was the middle of the night when the girl made her way out of the tomb and for this she was greatful. She wasnt sure if she would be able to stand the sunlight with her headake the way it was.

Looking down at herself Kaylee was discused. She did not no why she was in a mans clothing but she would soon fix that.

(A couple of weeks later)

At last Kaylee had found the vasinity in which she was brough to beleive Ash lived. However, the woman walking up to the door was nothing like the Kaylee one would recognise.

A woman In lace green dress with a corset, frills, bows, and puffed up shoulders stepped twords the door in high green heals. A dimond necklace, braclet, ring and earing were worn as jewlery and her black hair had been pinned up in a very 13th century look. In face her entire look was very 13th century expeshally with the green lace vail covering her face. Her hands were covered in lace green cloves that went up to her elbows and she held a brown lether bag in her left hand.

Nocking on the door Kaylee waited for a doorman to open it. Her memory had conpletly gone from her and she now beleived herself to be in the 13th century's where she grew up.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

Location : Using my super stalking powers. You can't hide, Amanda. >:3

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:35 am

ooc;
Nice recap! Hey.. maybe you'd prefer using my new character Eden? Or keep Ash? It's up to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3981597
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:47 pm

ooc- I just read up on Eden and WOW he is like the perfect match for Kaylee. I think those two would definetly get along. Would you be willing to mabey use both of those charicters because i would still like Kaylee and Ash to have that kind of brother/ sister relationship later expeshially since he is the only one who noes what makes her angrey enough for her to get her memory back.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:50 pm

ooc;
Haha! Yeah.. I thought Kaylee & Eden would get along quite well.. And, yes. I can play them both.
Will Eden and Kaylee already know eachother? Or do you want him in Egypt trying to find that Camarilla book as well?
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:04 pm

ooc- Hmm... how about he knows Ash since Kaylee is already at Ash's house and she meets Eden there. Lol i think he will like her better when she gets her memory back
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:14 pm

ooc;
Alright sounds good! I'll start working on a post in a bit. (:
Gotta get ready first!

Happy Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:19 pm

ooc- Sounds good. Smile
Merry Christmas
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:55 am

ooc; Hmm... I'm thinking Eden should take Ash's place.. Eden was created to destroy the vampire race by William. Ash is actually very young..
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:38 pm

ooc- Alright we can change that up. Mabey she still thinks it's Ash(This way he can still help her get her memory back) but when she meets Eden something 'clicks' for both of them. Like they new eachother before but cant remember where why or how.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:54 pm

ooc;

Alright that sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:04 pm

ooc- Coolio

Bic- Kaylee stood outside the large house. When no one answered the door she nocked louder. It was odd, the way she felt she needed to find a man she was sure she had never met before.

ooc- sorry its so short i just wanted to get the ball rolling again
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:25 pm

The loud knocks awoke the dead mans slumber. His serpent like body coiled to the side of the bed as his hand shot up to the plug his disturbed ears. His feet weren't far from the ground as he stumbled his way out of the lowly lit apartment room. He wobbled across the blackened tile floor, eyes still situating to the lack of light.
"Who the hell.." he mumbled under his chapped lips. He furiously looked down to see he was still wearing the same bloodied attire he wore the previous night when he was feeding.

'Damnit it." he spat while ripping his stained white shirt from over his lanky body. He carelessly tossed it to the side before shooting a dirty scowl to the bright clock that reminded him why he was so angered. 4:40am Who would come so late? Who even knew he lived there?

Eden's long pale fingers fumbled around the door handle, swinging it wide open.
"What?!" he shouted, agitation pouring from his agape mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:47 pm

Kaylee was slightly startled by the shoutihng man. She bit her lip slightly and felt quite frightened.

She curtseed and said in a whisper, "I apoligising for intruding but I need to speek to Ash Strauess right away. Its eargent."

The halfling hoped her politness would make the man settle down a bit for she had woken him when she herself should have been sleeping. For some reason though ever since she awoke in the desert the sun seemed to hurt her skin.

Looking at the angrey man he resembled a beast almost and there was a slight pang of recognistion trying to make itself known. If she had her memory back she was sure that she would no who he was.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:58 pm

Eden flicked his head to the side, a harsh scowl pressed across his thin lips. He slammed the palm of his hand against the brim of the door, slowly leaning his body forward.
"There is no Ash Strauss here." he hissed under his breath, sapphire eyes scrutinizing the woman that stood before him.

Eden's keen nose began to finally introduce him who this mysterious fellow hybrid was. His cold gaze looked her up and down, a cruel smile welcoming his emotionless face.

"Ah.. so you're a sister. Damned twice.. like I?" he cackled while bursting into a rage of laughter. He threw his head back, long black strands of hair fluttering around his pale face, "This is funny!" he giggled widely while covering his eyes with the back of his hands.

"Please don't tell me this is some sort of sick family reunion?" he moaned while swinging himself in a wide circle. His strange behavior was comparable to an overly excited puppy. Or simply insanity.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:08 pm

Kaylee glared slightly at the man in front of her. She had no idea what he was talking about with the damned twice thing but she was quickly growing old of it. For a second there was a slight switch to her normal self but it was gone as soon as it came.

"Listen I dont have time to play games. I know Ash is here so stop lying to me. I dont know how but I can smell him.. which is actually kind of gross.' She wrinkled her nose in descust.

Without being let it the girl who was dressed like a lady shoved her way through the door. "ASH GET OUT HERE." Her voiced boomed throught the entire house and she was seartain that the vampire would be able to here her.

He was there and she had to find him.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:17 pm

Eden's sudden bewilderment turned into a fit of rage as the woman burst through the door. His arm swung behind him, grasping ahold of Kaylee's shoulder. He forcefully slammed her against the wall, fangs elongating from his paroxysm of anger.
"I said... there is no Ash here!" he yelled while thrusting her through the open door, "Do something like that again, and I'll kill you within a blink of an eye!" he screamed while repetitively blinking his sapphire eyes in odd patterns.

His hands rested firmly on his bony hips as he began to make his way outside of his apartment.
His eyes were dilated, only the blackness of his iris's gazing through.

"You have no idea who you're messing with, little whelp." he snarled.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:30 pm

For a moment Kaylee's own eyes went an angrey black red color. How dare he talk to her like this. She was infuriated beond all means. Not only was he disrespecting her but he had called her a foul name to top it off.

The anger inside Kaylee reared its ugly head and all of a sudden she was standing right in front of him jabbing him in the chest hard enough to cause a bruise.

"Now you listen to me you descusting peice of filth, you have no right to talk to me in such a way. You should feel honored to be standing in my presence. I do not appreeciate being lied to so get me Ash this instant. Your standing between me and my memory and I do not take kindly to that."

(when she was younger Kaylee was a bit stuck up)

All though the anger she had just had was not enough to cause her memories to come surging back to her she was wondering why she was in such despicable clothing.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:40 pm

Eden's body took the hit fairly well. His naked chest began to bruise from the powerful impact of Kaylee's body. His hand naturally swung down and wrapped around her neck. His long frigid fingers embedded within her skin.
"Listen.. I don't want to kill you. Yet." he spat, saliva spewing from his panting mouth, "But.. if you continue like this.. I'll make you wish you were deader than you already are." he growled while lifting her body body within the air. Her feet dangled back and forth as he slowly raised his arm above chest level.

"Now.. you're going to calm the hell down.. Sit down.. and tell me who the hell this Ash guy is, and more importantly... Why you're here." he whispered in a foul tone while throwing her body to the ground. The collision of her limp body to the apartment floor made the wood splinter across the room.

Eden stammered backwards, throwing himself into the long black leather chair in the center of the wide room. He casually placed his chin in the palm of his hands, carefully watching Kaylee get back to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:53 pm

Kaylee let out a string of curses that even a sailor would have been shocked at. It was proof her personality was starting to come back even if it was happening slowly. Her dress was torn into peices and now instead of not being helpfull but pretty it now was just not helful.

She wiggled out of the dress and sat on the floor in a pair of guys boxers and a smorts bra. Her upper body was covered in tatooes and scars and so was her legs. She pulled her shoes off as well noing that if anything happened say she needed to run, heels would not help her.

From the strong impact her body had made with the floor her shoulder had been dislocated and was covered in splinters. A pop sounded and she bit her lip slightly as the shoulder was forced back into place.

Deciding she had no other choice but to coperate with the man who had put her into pain she stayed sitting. Crossing her legs and rubbing her temples the halfling let out a sigh.

"Ash is a vampire, and you already no why I'm here." Her statment was somewhat snippy but also weary. Ash was her last hope at getting her memory back.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:04 am

A wicked half smile curled onto Eden's blood stained lips. He folded his hands onto his lap and eagerly sat forward. His facial expression appeared to be extremely intent on what the woman finally answered, but in actuality, his mind was off playing morbid scenarios. He considered killing her slowly, savoring every snap of the bone and punctured artery. The sweet sound of pain and torment played in his thoughts until he suddenly came back to reality.
"Oh?" he croaked out still shaking away his abnormal thoughts of torture.

"So.. I smell like him?" he questioned while beginning to sniff his forearm, "Or maybe I bumped into him earlier without knowing.. Or... maybe this is his blood stains on my shirt..?" he mumbled while pointing his finger to the pile of blood saturated clothes in the corner of the room.

"Is that whom you seek?" he motioned while flicking his gangly finger up and down, "Go on. Take a whiff." he cackled while suddenly jumping to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:14 am

Kaylee took a wiff of the air and her eyes darkned. The smell, she couldnt get enough of it but she didnt no why. She muttered something about how if she had her memorys back she would have the answer.

The familar smell of Ash suddenly wafted to her nose and she stood. Her nose flared like a preditor seeking its prey and ste stalked twords Eden.

She circle4d him and stopped when his back wa to her. The smell was strongest here. She had no concern for his personal space and without warning dug in his back jean pocket only to pull out a phone. Kaylee flipped it around in her hand and smelled it. That was where the sent had come from.

SHe flipped the phone open and somehow new what it was and what it did. Kaylee scrolled through the contact list and a pair of glaring eyes looked at Eden. He had been lying, he new who Ash was otherwise he wouldnt be number one on the mans contact list.

Kaylee danced away from the other halfling and dialed the number that was in the phone. Someone picked up.
" Ash... It's Kaylee... You need to get hear right away. Its eargent."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:43 am

ooc- sorry i disapeared for so long, my internet went down
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:02 am

Eden simply ignored her attempts of contacting Ash. He merely rolled his sapphire eyes and let a loud sigh part his bloodied lips. The fellow hybrid really didn't understand the fact that he indeed had no idea who Ash Strauss was.
"If you hear a woman's voice on the other line.. that explains a lot." he mumbled while stammering to his lanky legs.
"I don't know who you're precious little Ash is. All I know is you're calling my latest murder victim, Ashley." he snuffed while stammering across the room. He knelt down, black hair falling to his pale skinny face. His long fingers fumbled in the darkness, finally revealing a blood stained shirt from a pile of clothes. Eden tossed the particle of clothing towards Kaylee while mumbling, "Is that him?"
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:22 am

Kaylee pinched the bridge of her nose in annoyance. This had been her last lead and it had ended up being a dead end, again. She let out a sigh of hopelessness before tossing the phone back to the hybrid.

"I apoligise for intruding." She wispered. Her voice was angrey yet hopless and lost at the same time. "For being such a nusance i feel you deserve and explination. Ash is actually someone I hate quite alot, with a passion actually, and least i think i do. I cant remember. All i know is his name that keeps repeating itself in my head. He's the only one that can help me get my memory back."

The memoryless hybrid walked over to where she ahd dropped her bag and swung it over her shoulder.

"I know your wondering why he's the only one that can get my memory back.. well actually no you probably arent but I'm going to tell you for the heck of it anyway. For some reason I feel he's the only one who can get me angrey enough to trigger the memories, thats what will get them back. And I have to get them back. Once again I am sorry for intruding."

Kaylee turned arm style, wood splinter cutting into her feet. She ran a hand through her now loose long black hair in frustration as she grabbed the handle of the door. She pulled it open and shut the door softly behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. Empty

Back to top Go down

I haven't always been heartless.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inanis Lupus :: Out Of Character :: Thread Cemetery-
Jump to: