Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

I haven't always been heartless.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily
Admin
Lily

Location : Using my super stalking powers. You can't hide, Amanda. >:3

I haven't always been heartless. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:36 pm

Eden rolled his sapphire eyes as the girl sulkily left his Gothic apartment. He raged at his own thoughts and slammed his fists into his bony thighs.
"Damn it, damn it!" he yelled while jumping to his long legs. He peeled a coat from the door hanger and pushed himself outside of his apartment.
"Alright. I'll help. Only if I can beat this Ash guy to a bloodied pulp." he giggled while flicking his long black trench coat over his bare chest.

"But.. you do anything I don't like? I'll kill you." he snapped, his docile appearance turning fowl and cruel. His lips curled into a tight frown as the thoughts of assassination greeted his morbid mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3981597
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:29 pm

"Really?" Kaylee turned and looked at him in astonishment. He ws the last person she thougt would ever help her. "Thank you. And for doing this I'll let you beat him into an inch of his after life."

She didnt seem discusted at all about him wanting to hurt Ash and she payed no mind to what Eden had said about him killing her.

"I have to stop at my apartment quick to change though." She lead Eden down some back streets and the smell of death greeted them. Blood was splattered on the walls and a few rotting corpses were scattered around flesh hanging from their bones. Kaylee stopped at a wall with a ladder hanging down. It stopped above her head but she easly jumped half way up the ladder. Climbing up it quickly she stopped at a windo borded up with wood. Punching through the wood it gave easly and she slipped through the open window.

Even though most of her memory was still gone Kaylee had started to remember small things like her name and the strength and speed she possesed. She remembered not to long ago what she liked to were and the fun she had causing people pain. Still she could not remember her past or what she was.

The inside of the aprtment was not very classy. There were three rooms in all; a bathroom, a bedroom and the kitchen. Each room was only seperated by a wooden door. The windo lead to Kaylee's bedroom. Dark blue paint was peeling from the blood stained walls and cracks were scattered throughout the room. The wooden floor had wholes in it and there was at least and inch of dust covering it because no one had been there recently.

A white matress of a single twin sized bed sat on the floor pushed up against the wall. On it was a pillo and blanket each a dark purple color. Beside the matress on the floor was a digital black clock with glowing green numbers.

Not far from the bed sat a large bookcase. Notebooks and papers were pushed inbetween ceartain books. On the other side of the bed was a case with glass and a lock. Inside the case were weapons galore. It was so big that it took up the rest of her wall space. At least one of every kind of handheld weapon of the world sat in that case ranging in size shape and caliber for guns or favorites in knives.

The only other thing in the room besides a bloood stained table and chair was a closet with only one door and that itself was falling from it's hinges. Inside the clostet were cloths all in dark colors and three kinds of shoes.

Kaylee went over to the closet and pulled out a bair of black cargo pants, a black shirt with the band Disturbed on the front, a leather coat and a pair of black combat boots.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:44 pm

"The wolves den is of a pigsty." Eden croaked while plugging his nose from the rancid smell of decaying flesh. "Not even this one can handle such putrid scents! Like a Nosferatu you are!" he shouted accusingly while letting his eyes wander throughout the morbid house. He stayed near the open window, avoiding being engulfed by whatever may linger in the shadows of her home.

"Let us leave, let us leave!" he pleaded while crawling his way out from the broken window, "No more!" he cried out while jumping down into the dark alleyway below. His gemlike eyes were watering from the intense aroma that filled his sensitive keen senses.

"Hurry Nosferatu-girl!" he called up while flicking his tongue to the corners of his dried lips. He looked around his surroundings, loathing the fact he agreed to follow this strange brigade.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:59 pm

Only a moment later Kaylee dropped from the windo fully clothed and a bag swung over her shoulder. She chewed on something that looked like it could have been a leg bone of a turkey but that was far from what it was. Munching on the human flesh Kayley turned to man she had yet to learn the name of.

"So,whats your name?" She asked taking another bite of her meal. "And whats a Nosferatu?"

She beconed for him to follow her out of the alleyway noticing how the smell was affecting the halfling.

As Kaylee finished pulling the last peice of flesh from the bone she bit into the bone itself and there was a loud crack as her strong teeth easly cut into the bone. She chewed on the bone easly and it was not long before it was gone.

Staying twords the shadows Kaylee walked with Eden down the street twords a night club. She asumed it was the best place to start looking for Ash
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:09 pm

Eden swung his head to the side sarcastically. A scowl spreading across his handsome face, as the question of his name was brought to his attention.
"Eden." he mumbled while keeping his eyes facing forward, "And.. what a disgrace! Not even knowing the fourth vampiric clan!?" he spat while shaking his head in disbelief. His lips curled into a wide frown, with a hint of pleasure lingering in his cold gaze.

"Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic!" he raged while kicking randomly scattered cans with full force against the brick walls surrounding them, "It's the fourth clan, sister! The dirty, cunning vampires that dwell in the underground abyss! Sewers rats.." he hissed while throwing his hands above his head, "Nasty, nasty."

His complaining was abruptly interrupted as the sounds of hypnotic club beats pounded into his mind. Boom boom bah, boom boom bah.

"Argh!" he shouted while covering his ears with the palm of his hands, "No good! You find the Ash you seek, I don't like dancing." he moaned while throwing his back against the club's exterior.

"We wait."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:20 pm

"Well I'm sorry if I have no memory of basicly anything." She snapped sarcasticly. "Untill today I wasnt even sure if vampires existed so forgive me." Her voice had gone from the happy niceness to what her voice ushually sounded like, cold and calculating.

Kaylee watched him and tilted her head to the side. The vampire seemed like he was in pain but she didn tno why. The music didnt bother her, it was like an annoying buz more then anything. She guessed that she had learned how to tune it out a long time ago.

Her eyesed traveled twords the entrence and a classy dressed man entered the door. She looked at him and recognistion triggered within her. That was Ash. "I'll be back." She told Eden.

She slipped into the club undetected the sents were almost overwelming. She searched the room with crystal blue eyes searching for the vampire who could help to unlock her caged memories.

Spotting him twords teh back of the room she swiftly started making her way through the croud.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:45 pm

ooc;
Sorry for the short post. I'm getting ready for my sister to take me out tonight. Razz

ic;

Ash, in his typical attire merged his way through the busily human crowd that lingered near the clubs entrance. He was particularly bored this long night, only wishing to mingle with the company of others until the luminous sun decided to rise from its slumber.

He didn't make it far into the room until the foul scent of hybrids met his keen nose. He loud sigh parted his fine lips as he quickly spun around, meeting Kaylee only inches from his frame.

"What do you want?" he mused while rolling his auburn eyes in a exaggerated circle.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:54 pm

ooc- It's alright Smile I hope you have a good time

bic- Kaylee gazed up at the vampire and she smirked at him. "Ash good to see you, no time for chat I need your help."

The hybrid grabbed onto his rist a little more forcfully then nessisary and weaved through the croud. She was quick to make it through the doors and out into the street where Eden was.

She pulled from her bag a peice of folded paper that had come from the book she had taken. It explained all about eh memory losing gas and how intence anger would make her get her memory back. Kaylee handed him the paper and looked at him expectantly.

:This is where you come in. I need my memory back and for some reason your name is the one that was in my mind when I woke up in the middle of the dessert. Please, I''m begging you to help me. I dont no how i no this but something bad is going to happen and soon. I need to get my memory back and I think only you can help me get it back."

It was the nicest thing she had ever said to him and she only hoped he would understand and help her.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:39 pm

ooc; Hehe thanks! (:

ic;

Ash was befuddled by the whole situation, standing with his hands atop his prominent hips. His eyebrows were closely pulled together, numerous creases scattering across his pale forehead. His eyes scanned the parchment she held out, while dishearteningly shaking his head from side to side.
"I don't know how this affiliates with myself." he admitted while running his fingers through his thick brown hair, "This can't possibly be me.. I wasn't around this many years ago. I may be vampire, but I'm not that old!" he chuckled while snagging the paper from her pleading hands.

He reread the cursive words numerous times until he noticed Eden's haunting presence. A low moan parted his lips as the scent of another hybrid intoxicated his nose. "Listen.. I have no reason to lie to you.. My name isn't Ash. I changed it when I was turned. My name real name is Andrew Strauss. Perhaps the ink is smudged." he murmured while holding the antiqued page closer to his face, "Whoever wrote this.. must be ancient.. I wasn't even alive as a moral being.." he whispered while nervously glancing up towards the impatient male hybrid that paced back and forth.

"Can I just kill him!?" he yelled while furiously stomping his feet onto the cold pavement, "I'm bored with this whelp!"
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:29 pm

A furiouse snarl ripped itself from Kaylee's throat. It was directed at Eden and she made sure he new it. This was immportant and she had to get all the information she could. Any bit she missed could be life threataning.

Kaylee snatched the paper back and read over the contents. "Ok so mabey It's not you who I'm linked to but it doesnt say that my linked person is the only one who can help me get my memory back. I no you always had fun making me angrey, I need you to do that again. It has to be a ceartain thing though, something that will triger a memory in my head."

She rubbed her temple and pinched the bridge of her nose. If only she could remember, if only there was something she new of that really made her angrey then she could at least be of help.

"Please, think about it, what is something you have said to me before that made me lose controll?" Kaylee read through the paper a few more times and squinted her eyes at it even though this would not make much of a difference.

The hybrid handed the paper to Eden. She figured there would be no difference but mabey, just mabey he would notice some4thing they missed.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:41 pm

"Gah!" Eden growled while ripping the paper from Kaylee's hand, "Always us.. Always us." he hissed while letting his hard eyes skim over the torn parchment, "Blah blah blah, this is such nonsense!" he spat while crumpling the paper within his fist.

"Just do something like this!" he mused while swinging his arm over his head, thrashing his nails across Kaylee's face, "Make the mutt howl!" he screamed while laughing uncontrollably. With both lanky hands he tore at the woman's face, embedding his lanky claw like nails within her skin.

"Ha ha ha! Let your dirty blood spill tonight!" he cackled while finally stopping his obnoxious rage with moderately low giggles.

"Look, friend! I think that pushed some buttons." he grinned while playfully covering his bloodied hands across his face, "Dirty blood." he whispered while narrowing his sharp eyes into mere slits. Longing for the girl to lash out at his morbid actions.

Ash stood in silence as he watched the psychopathic hybrid toy with Kaylee's emotions. Bitter memories of many years ago began to merge to surface. Ash suddenly remembered the cruel comments that spilled from his mouth three long years ago.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:22 am

Kaylee glared at her fellow hybrid, he wasn’t helping her get her memory back he was simply pissing her off.

“How is this for making dirty blood spill?” She hissed at him as a strong hand struck out faster then a cobra and grabbed and wrapped itself around Eden’s neck. The pure pressure and the biting of her nails caused an artery to burst. It wasn’t anything life threatening since loss of blood never could be to a vampire, werewolf or hybrid but it sure as heck didn’t feel good.

She tossed Eden into a wall and as his head went down with the rest of his body blood smeared itself down leaving a trail. The force of the impact had caused the entire building to shake.

“Quickly Ash, think of something, something close to home that you no will do the trick.”

The other hybrid’s words would have caused her more anger if she had been younger or if he had been a close friend, but he hadn’t been. The anger he had caused did happen to make her remember always being called a freak with dirty blood and this memory reminded her she was no longer bothered by it.

“Lets go vampire, I don’t have all day and I cant keep this fueling my anger for long, please hurry.”
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:43 am

ooc; What do you want Ash/Eden to say?

ic;

Eden began to burst in an uproar of uncontrollable laughter, "Is that all you got! What a pathetic waste of immortality!" he raged while splashing his hands in his own puddle of blood, "Waste, waste, waste!" he shouted while springing to his feet. He strode across the road, snatching Kaylee's neck within his bony fingers. He sank his nails into her pale skin, mesmerized by the sweet sounds of snapping ligaments. "Ahh.. doesn't that feel nice?" he croaked while using his free hand to punch her directly in the ribs.
"Weakling! You don't know my potential power, do you? Ha! I am the creation of William! Father of werewolves! You can't damage something like me!" he cackled while throwing her across the cold street.

Ash stammered from side to side, unsure of what to say that may unleash Kaylee's hidden memories.. "I- I don't know.." he murmured while fidgeting with the collar of his long sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:23 pm

ooc- Mabey Ash should bring up Kaylee's parents death and about how it was her fault or something along those lines.

bic- It was Kaylee's turn to bust up into uncontrollable laughter though she wasnt sure why. It had something to do with him calling her a weekling and him being 'unstopable.'

"Do you really think I'm that stupid?" She asked Eden, "I know i cant beat you without my memories so I'm not even going to try. Heck without my memories I probably couldnt even take down Ash. You think your oh so powerful and agaisnt my curent mental state, you are. Your fighting a 17 year old girl from the 1300's for heavens sake."

Kaylee rotated her neck and there was a sound of snapping as everthing went back into the place were it should be. She sat on the ground still not bothering to get up. There was no use in getting up anyway.

"Ok Ash I'm not getting any younger here... well actually mentaly i might be but that's beside the point." She looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Please, try and think with the brain I know you have."
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:20 pm

Eden ignored her words and continued with his hysteria of laughter. "Pish posh!" he shouted while slamming himself up against the side of a towering building. He folded his arms tightly across his chest, impatiently humming under his breath.

"Hurry, hurry." he muttered

Ash remained in a confused state, unsure of what exactly to say, and the consequences of his forced out words.
"Uh.. your parents?" he stammered while trying to make his phrase sound more intimidating, "Your parents.. they deserved to die. They were just as much of a disgrace as you are." he lied, but figured the only way to get himself out of this predicament would be to play along.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:47 pm

And like that Kaylee's head whipped around and she set a firey gaze on Ash. Her head had been turned so quickly that snaps sounded as her neck cracked.

That had been a strong blow to her. Memories surged through her, the night her parents died and the nhight she had been turned into what she was now. However what he said wasnt enough to get everthing back, but it was a start.

"You no not what you speak of.' She hissed at him. "Dont you say another word about them." A growl entered her voice that hadnt been there before.

The halfling had conpletly tuned out Eden but now as memories started to come back to her as she looked at him a sence of familiarity came over her. Seh felt protective twords him for reasons as of yet unknowned.

Even though Kaylee had told Ash to stop there was a spark in her eyes that told him to push forward with as much mallice and bitterness as he could.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:34 pm

The tension was relevantly working, though Ash regretted every cruel word that left his mouth. Why do I have to do this? He wondered while slowly fidgeting to the side, hoping he could someone scuttle away from the whole situation entirely.

He stopped himself, while making full eye contact with Kaylee. A loud desperate sigh parted his lips as her braced himself for the worst.

"Yes.. your parents. They deserved to die. It's a shame the ones who killed them, didn't take you along. Your family was pathetic, disgusting, and had it coming".
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 pm

With as much combined speed of the two immortals that lived inside her body the halfling shot forward. Her hand nwith claws slammed into Ash's neck.

As Kaylee stood there gazing at the vampire with a crueler look then William himself ever had. A war was being fought in her head and it took all of the girl's will power to pull her bone crushing hand away from his neck and slam it instead inchest from his head. The powerful force of her hand made the entire building shake and a crack sound where she had hit it.

Memories surged through her head, some good and some bad. Lost memories of her and Eden flooded her mind and then past as her entire life zoomed in her head like she was watching a slide show.

"Thank you so much Andrew." She whispered. Kaylee embraced the vampire in a hug before pulling away. "I am in your debt now, which I do not like but," the importal dug in her pocket and pulled out a pure silver ring with ancent symbols on it.
"Put this on your right middle finger, dont worry it will fit, it ajusts to the size of someones fingers, If you ever need my help clench your fist three times and concentrate strongly on my name. I will come."

Kaylee turned away from Ash and gazed at Eden with recognision. "You dont remeber me, do you?" Tehre was a hint of a smirk on her face as she said that. Silently the girl figured she would have to give his memories a shake, simular to the way Ash had done to her for him to remember her.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:41 pm

Ash's face poured with pure confusion as the hybrid handed him the ancient ring. He didn't bother putting it on, merely wanting to avoid any further progress of the situation. Ash pressed his back against the brick wall, and stealthily slithered his way from their presence. He was out of there.

Eden ignored her words and simply shrugged his bony shoulders, "You're insane." he laughed while beginning to turn his back towards her.

ooc;

Sorry, I don't really know what Eden should say. x.x;
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:37 am

ooc- It's ok, queshtion, what would make Eden angrey enough to get his memories back?
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:38 am

ooc;

Hmm... that's hard.. Eden loves being angry.. Perhaps it should be the opposite? Make Kaylee angry... and make Eden happy?
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:28 am

ooc- that sounds good Smile and actually that would make senc, so what would make him happy then?
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:44 am

ooc;;;

Hmm... that's a good question! Haha! I have to think about that...
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:38 am

ooc- lol, I have a smiular problem with finding out what makes Kaylee happy so dont feel bad. Mabey we should determin now what kind of relationship she and Eden had. For example were they like brother and sister, bf/gf, best friends? What do you think because it doesnt seem like the two of them would have many problems getting along with one another.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:40 am

ooc;;
Well... maybe brother and sister? Because, Eden was created to literally kill off everything that stood in William's way.. That would make sense. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I haven't always been heartless.   I haven't always been heartless. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I haven't always been heartless.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inanis Lupus :: Out Of Character :: Thread Cemetery-
Jump to: