Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

What wonderful times at Bluewater

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

What wonderful times at Bluewater - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:50 am

Kody carefully placed Ivy away from the oblivious humans on the sidewalk. He knelt and cradled the girl in arms. He tried to find his voice, let it soothe her. "I-Ivy. You're okay. You're-"

He choked on his words, the sticky-sweet smell of blood reaching him. Narrowing his eyes, he stared at the wound on her neck. He cursed. All ready it was driving him crazy. He could feel the hunger gnawing at the inside of his stomach. Pulling Ivory closer, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders; very much like the ghost of that boy.

Her heartbeat echoed in Kody's head. He slowly leaned towards her neck, still trying to resist his instinct to feed. He felt his nose touch her skin and it was all he could do to keep himself from tearing open her neck. Instead he sucked at the girls blood feverishly.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:04 pm

Ivory laid limp, feeling light headed. She listened as Kody's words cut off, confused by why he looked so strained. She tried to find her voice, to speak to him, but she couldn't. Her eyes darted across his face, finding struggle in his expression. Her eyebrows knitted together in concern and confusion.

She breathed heavily through her mouth, a blank expression finding its way to her hear-shaped face. She watched as he pulled her closer, his lips finding their way to her wound. Kody started doing something that she couldn't see, but she sure felt it. Her body reacted, causing her to grip tight onto the man that cradled her. She grew tense as a feeling of bliss ran through her body. The feeling continued, causing a small sound escape her lips.

Soon, her vision started to blur, causing her to become exceedingly light headed and dizzy. After her heart beat was at its peak, it started to slow, running out of blood to pump. A soft groan found its way from her lips, her body going cold and limp.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:17 pm

Kody ignored the small noises Ivy was making as he hunched over her. He was disgusted at himself as he could hear her heart slowing and yet refused to pull away. His stomach clenched as his emotions conflicted and tore at each other. She groaned and he finally pulled away, feeling nauseous.

"Oh my god, Ivy." He stared down at her blank face with a horrified expression. "I'm sorry, Ivy. This is my fault. "

Biting his lip he figured the only way she could live was if he...No, he wouldn't allow that to happen. He struggled with his thoughts and finally sighed. It was the only way. He grabbed the knife the man had been holding and cut at his wrist. He would feed her his blood. Kody placed his cuts to her mouth and let the blood run.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:36 pm

Ivory was basically gone, not having much life in her left. As a strange liquid forced its way down her throat, she felt somewhat more alive. She let herself drink the fluid, finding that it made the haziness fade away. As she drank the sanguine fluid, she started to feel different.

At first she clenched onto his arm, refusing to let him pull away. But soon enough, she wanted nothing more than to push the wounded arm away, refusing to drink anymore blood. For it was starting to have strange effects on her body. Ivy's breathing spiked once more, her heartbeat finding strength to beat rapidly. She felt like she was burning, as if the blood was setting her body on fire. She moaned in pain, her limbs thrashing out as she searched for something to grip.

It was nearly impossible for her to describe what was going on. She felt so many things go through her body, but the only thing she truly noticed was the agonizing burning sensation that raged throughout her veins. She cried out, wanting all of it to stop.

After what seemed like forever, her appendages started to feel stronger, more stable. She felt the fire that leashed out on her body subside, making her body feel cold and foreign. Her throat ached, yearning for something unknown. She noticed a nagging hunger that echoed from her stomach. Her mind was a disorganized jumble of thoughts.

Her eyes flew open, exposing her dilated eyes to what was before her. She laid there, bewildered, as she looked up at Kody for answers.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:52 pm

Kody restrained Ivy with a frown. She was waving her arms like she was trying to hurt herself. He flinched as she started to gain her fledgling strength and push back at him. When she stopped, Kody breathed a sigh of relief and hugged her to him. Her eyes fluttered open and looked up at him.

The expression on her face was familiar: Questioning. What? He looked unhappy as he lifted her and stood. "I'm taking you home. I can explain everything there. No one can hear us." His eyes darted around nervously as he spoke, paranoid that someone had been watching.

His house was rather small, with one bedroom, one bathroom and barely a kitchen. Not that he used it. Ever. He wasn't complaining. He liked the limited amount of space between everything. Maybe because it was more like a coffin.

Kody set her down on the couch with a small smile. "It seems as if we're in a similar situation as earlier. Are you ready to ask more questions? I think I'm ready to answer them."
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:33 am

Ivory welcomed the couch with open arms, letting her strange feeling body sprawl across it. "I feel high," she said mumbling into the cushion. She giggled, finding that her dizziness was making her feel exuberant and silly. "I don't understand. Why do I feel so funny?" she questioned, her eyes glazed over, a slight smile played on her lips.

She let a hand wonder to her face, inspecting it, she noticed it was smooth and perfect. But, it was also much paler then before. "Why am I so pale?" she asked, her voice sounding bored and uninterested. Suddenly, memories filled her head, causing her to sit up straight. "Am I dead?!" she asked, she sounded shocked and frightened. Her sapphire eyes grew wide, her mouth agape.

She groaned, realizing that she didn't feel dead. She just felt exceedingly hungry. Her stomach growled in response, her throat thrived for something. "I'm hungry," she said, letting her body slump back down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 3:25 am

Kody bit the inside of his cheek. Ivy looked uneasy. If he told her everything, would she freak out? He sighed quietly and moved to sit beside her. "You aren't really dead. Your soul remains connected to this body, but you aren't exactly alive, either." He hesitated before deciding she should know.

"I suppose I should tell you what I am. I'm a vampire, or immortal-whatever you prefer. Tonight you were attacked by some human who wished you harm. I killed him. Which I regret. Now he's joined the many souls that feed off of mortal lives. I almost killed you." He winced. "I'm sorry, but I had to keep you. So I turned you."

He let his words sink in.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:00 am

Ivy sat there bewildered. Her heart sunk, making her feel nauseated. Her breathing cut off at the shock, noticing that she didn't feel weird when she didn't inhale. Her blond eye brows knitted together in confusion. Vampire? "W-what?" she gasped. She sat there frozen, not sure how to react. So many thoughts swarmed her mind. She thought about her sister and her future. Did this mean she would never die? She wasn't sure how she felt about living forever.

She bit down on her lip, noticing how sharp her new teeth were. She didn't like how foreign she felt, she had no idea what her new body was like. "Why?" she spoke abruptly. She looked up, meeting her gaze with Kody's. She couldn't get her mouth to spit out complete sentences, so she hoped the man would understand what she was asking.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:32 am

Kody made a face. His expression was disgusted. Disgusted at himself. "I almost killed you. I...I drank your blood and you could've died. And I couldn't let that happen."

"But there's more. Now that you're a...vampire, I have to explain the clans and Camarilla." He stared at the wall, collecting his thoughts. "There are four clans. Malkavian, Toreador, Gangrel, and Nosferatu. The Malkavians are a Clan of Kindred cursed with insanity. Every Malkavian is in some fashion insane. What's worse, a Malkavian's madness can take nearly any form, from overpowering homicidal tendencies to near-catatonia. But from madness comes wisdom, and from wisdom comes power. The Malkavians are true creatures of chaos. Throughout history, they have been the seers and oracles of the Kindred, bound by strange compulsions and insight. However, the Malkavians are also known to be clowns and pranksters. As with all things connected with them, not everything makes sense.

"The members of Toreador clan are known for their hedonism, though that is a misinterpretation of what they truly are. They are indeed proud and regal Kindred, highly excitable with expensive tastes - but hedonism is going a bit too far.

"Of all the Kindred, the Gangrel are perhaps closest to their inner nature. They are wanderers, rarely holding to one place for any real period of time. These nomadic loners spurn the constraints of society, preferring the comfort of the wilderness. There is no record of who the eldest in their line is, and there is no established leaders of the clan. On the whole, Gangrel are unconcerned with such things. They are known for being withdrawn, quiet and solemn. They certainly keep their cards close to their chest.

"The Nosferatu are the least human in appearance of all the lineages. They look something like feral animals. Their scent and appearance is revolting - one could even say monstrous. They have long bulbous ears, a coarse-skinned skull covered with tufts of hair, and elongated faces covered with the most disgusting warts and lumps. Their hideous appearance makes them quite unpopular and completely unable to exist in civilization. They are, however, endowed with a unique ability to conceal themselves from sight, which makes them formidable spies and ambushers. They've made an art of collecting information and selling it for a dear price. They are also the masters of the underground, living in the sewers for protection."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What wonderful times at Bluewater
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inanis Lupus :: Out Of Character :: Thread Cemetery-
Jump to: