Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

What wonderful times at Bluewater

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda

Amanda

What wonderful times at Bluewater Empty
PostSubject: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:55 am

Ivory and Dacia were working late that night, supervising and managing the establishment. It was owned by their parents, they were forced to work there whenever their parents asked of them. Of course, Dacia loved working there, mingling with all of the patrons. She would smile and bat her eyelashes as she mended the always crowded bar. But, Ivory would just stand in the back, making sure that people were doing their jobs. She minded her own business, just wanting to finish her daily work. She hated knowing that someday, Ivy and Dacia would take over the family business, whether they wanted it or not. All Ivory wanted to do was work on her music. It was her dream.

Dacia fluttered around the restaurant, taking peoples orders, giving them what they asked for. She would linger at tables, making small talk, loving the way people paid attention to her. Ivory would just roll her sapphire eyes at her twin sister, feeling awkward whenever she would help out a costumer. Ivy's eyes couldn't help but find the clock, always checking the time, hoping that it was nearing closing.

Dacia strutted over to her sisters side, putting her lean arm around Ivy's petite shoulder. "Honey, there are some cute guys here today," she said, smiling. "Why don't I see you flirting, working your magic," Dacia prodded, hoping that her sister would just get out of her shell and find the one already. She would always hear her sister complaining how she was feeling lonely, yet she would sit around and do nothing about it.

Ivy looked up at her twin in disbelief. "There is no way I can just go over there and talk to them," she shuttered, eyes wide. "I'm not charismatic like you," she looked down at her feet, fidgeting with the seam of her designer jeans.

Dacia just rolled her eyes at the girl, shaking her head in disapproval. "Honey, you need to just suck it up and try. A guy isn't just going to walk up to you, no matter how hot he thinks you are. You need to take control. Be fierce," she said, winking. Ivy just looked up at her sister, eyes wide in fear. She shook her head, not wanting to do what her sister was trying to get her to do. Dacia exhaled sharply. "Watch and learn," she said, giving the table of attractive men a cute smile and wave. She strutted over to the table, popping a hip out to the side. She giggled and smiled like the natural she was. Ivory just watch, biting her lip as she admired her sisters social skills. All of a sudden she felt sick, just wanting to go home and play her violin that she loved so much.

When Dacia looked over at her sister, the guys followed the womens eyes. They men took in the small, petite, blond women that stood shyly in the front of the restaurant, acting as if she was working away. Ivy shook her head in disbelief, heading over to an empty table where she sat down by herself. She pulled the money out of her tacky black apron, placing it on the table to count. She could see from the corner of her eye that Dacia was headed over to where she sat. Sitting across from one another, the brunette twin eyed the blond, scrutinizing her. Dacia sighed, wishing she could help her socially awkward sister.

"When it's meant to happen, it will happen," Ivy mumbled softly, focusing all of her attention on the tips she had collected. Dacia just shook her head, keeping her mouth shut.

Last edited by Amanda on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:24 am

Kody watched his familiar thin bones resting on the table. He stared down at his drink with a sigh. The dead crawling around the place were giving him a headache. He glanced up now and again at one of the girls that worked there. The creeper hanging over her was the dark color of sadness: purple. She must have done something to him.

Girls. He sighed and watched the crowd. You couldn't let them get to you. You'd end up purple, red, or green: sad, angry, or envious. Kody sniffed at the swirling smell of blood around him. It made his stomach rumble. He probably hadn't fed in about a week. The thought of feeding made him sick, though.

He rubbed his blond hair and picked up his drink. Sipping it, his eyes lingered on the haunted girl once more. No doubt the ghost was making her unhappy; no doubt she wouldn't be able to feel content. At least until he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:40 am

Dacia looked up, seeing if any one of her tables needed her. Pursing her lips to the side, she scanned the room with her sapphire eyes. "Uh, Ivy, you know you still have someone in your section, right?" she said, noticing that it was an attractive guy. She grinned at her, wagging her eyebrows.

Ivy groaned at her sister, not wanting to go over there. "Do you want to take care of it for me? I just want to go home," she said, her voice filled with grogginess. She hadn't been sleeping well for quite sometime, tossing and turning all night. Dark circles were starting to form under her eyes, looking drastic against her creamy skin.

The brunette narrowed her eyes at her sister, her face serious. "Ivy, please. You need to stop mopping and just do your job. He's not going to bite," Dacia said, not pleased with her sisters reluctance. Ivory rolled her eyes, pushing her small body up from her seat. She gingerly strolled over to where the man was sitting. He looked rather frightening, cold even. Goose bumps rose on her skin as she looked into his mixed eyes of blue and green.

Biting down on her lip, she hesitated before saying anything. "Can I get you anything, sir?" she asked, forcing a friendly smile to play on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:03 am

"No not at all." Kody stared at the ghost latched to her shoulder. He almost wanted to growl at it. Stupid leech; it was sucking at the girl's life. Breathing in her smell. He paused. "Can I ask you a few questions? Like how you're sleeping at night? Your average body temperature lately? Feverish?"

He let his eyes run across her face, but they were drawn back to the dead. "Hmm. I lied. That thing on your shoulder, he's not doing you any good. Would you allow me to get rid of him?" Kody eagerly let his arm reach for her shoulder, but pulled it back. "Sorry. He's been bothering me all evening. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Kody. And one of the poor souls you entranced is wrapped around your...torso."
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:14 am

Ivory stared at the man in confusion. What is going on? the thought swirled through her mind. She felt cold and her heartbeat grew faster by the second. "W-what are you talking about?" she asked, feeling rather bewildered. Soul? She looked around her shoulder, feeling chilled to the bone. She didn't see anything at all, but she defiantly felt rather spooked.

She ignored the fact that he had introduced himself, she was far too confused to even focus on formalities. "Would... would you like to explain what your talking about? Your freaking me out," she said quietly, her sapphire eyes wide in suspicion. She couldn't help but think of how much of a turn tonight took. Everything was normal, until she approached this guy. All she wanted was to go home and sleep, but now she was far too freaked to even consider such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:33 am

"The dead. It perches on your shoulder like a pet bird. Someone who liked you." Kody's expression hadn't changed since she had gotten here. His lips twitched slightly though. "I suppose your charming smile and handsome looks got to him. Tell me. Who died recently?"

The vampire watched her confusion. She looked tired and unsteady. "Perhaps you should take a seat." His hand inched towards the ghost again, letting the mass of energy crackle around his pale skin. It had found a friend; another lifeless being that fed off of mortals.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:42 am

Ivory looked at Kody blankly. So many thoughts swirled around her mind, making her nauseated. She started feeling shaky and her breathing heightened a bit. She looked down at the seat that he offered, taking advantage of it with open arms. She quickly sat down, her eyes staring widely at the table.

Ivy took a few calming breaths before speaking once more. "My boyfriend died recently... in a car accident. I guess..." she said, trailing off, her sapphire eyes distant. She couldn't comprehend what was going on, but something deep down in her gut told her that this man knew what he was talking about. "A-and, you say he's haunting me?" she said, shivering at the thought. She closed her lids, letting her fingers pinch at the bridge of her nose. God, today was starting to look interesting. The thought danced around in her mind.

Sweet memories ached in her mind, causing her eyes to sting. She felt like tears would start pouring soon. she tried to contain herself, promising she would not cry in public. She tried her hardest to focus on something other than her dead boyfriend. Searching her mind, she came up with a curious question. How did this man all of this? Her eyes opened quickly, finding their way to Kody's face. She looked questioningly at him.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:55 am

Kody scooted closer to the girl, listening to the ghosts jumbled whispering. He touched her cheek. "No. Cry. They shout when they feel regret. It makes it easier to understand them. Go ahead and let it out."

He watched her leech as it's color drained until it was a rolling ball of white. Perfect. He listened attentively, his chin on his palm. "Tell me what happened the night he...died. What were you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:07 am

It was as if his touch made the tears come. It was just that simple acknowledgment that made the flood gates burst, causing tears to roll down her cheeks. She didn't want to bawl, no that would be embarrassing, she just wanted to cry. She let out a few sobs, letting the tears fall onto the fabric of her black long sleeved work shirt.

When Kody spoke to her, she tried to reel back the tears, willing them to halt. She sniffed a few times, wiping the salty tears on her sleeve. She tried to think of all what had happened that night, delving into the heartbreaking memories of her past. "Um... well," she said, scrunching her dirty blond brows together, trying to think. "I was out with my sister, Dacia," she said, nodding her head at the twin who was gaping at the two of them. She was shocked that Ivory was talking to someone. "It was evening, we were out to eat, at some restaurant. Though, I can't remember what its called. I remember laughing and having a good time," she said sniffing a few more times, trying to drive the tears away. "And, then my phone rang. It was the hospital telling me that Austin was in a coma. So, I rushed over there as fast as I could. I stayed there all week, until his family decided they were going to pull the plug. He was brain dead, so there was no reason for keeping him on life support..." she said, looking down at her shaking hands. She just wanted to ball up in the corner of her room and cry in privacy. But, it did feel good to talk about it. It released some of the weight on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:38 am

Kody nodded, finding that he wanted to pull her into a hug. He stopped himself just in time, though. Instead he turned to the ghosts, watching it begin to unwrap it's string-like tendrils from her. "Good. Good. Tell me about how you've been dealing with this...accident."

Kody ignored the harsh curse words from the spirit and again grappled with his arms. He wasn't going to touch her. It would only confuse the ghost into clinging to him. And that would be disastrous. Mortals had a short life, while vampires have untapped magical life. One bite from that thing and it could remain in this world forever. No that wouldn't be good. Seeing as the leeches grew in size and strength every day they stayed.

It could probably turn into it's own magical creature. The power and immortality finally visible to humans. But it was best if that was kept a secret. No one should know. The information was dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:49 am

Ivy was confused as to why this random stranger was asking all these questions. She gave him a dazed look. "Uh, well." she said, picking at her fingers. "Nothing really. Most of the time I come here, work all day, go home and do nothing. Some days I'll stay with my sister," she shrugged, her small shoulders slumped. "But, that's only on a rare occasion. I don't like to intrude. So, I mostly am alone, doing random things to keep me entertained," Ivy admitted sheepishly. She couldn't help but realize how pathetic she sounded.

She let her azure eyes wonder, she caught a glimpse of the time, it was getting rather late. Well, atleast she would get to go home and finish that moping she's been looking forward to. Although, for some reason she didn't even feel like agonizing anymore. She felt a lot better when she actually talked to someone. Well, talk to someone other then her sister. The thought made her head snap up, looking for the curious glances of Dacia's. She was no where to be found. Ivy pursed her lips, not really caring what her sister was up to.

"I don't want to come off as rude, but why are you insisting I talk about this?" she said, looking down at the table, refusing to make eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:01 am

"Two reasons, Ivy." Kody sighed as the dead totally released it's hold on the girl. "The first: The souls who stick to people only leave when you explain their deaths and what's going on. It's terribly confusing, death. The second reason: It'll make you feel better. I'm sure everyone around you will appreciate that."

"Now you can see him." Pointing to the spirit, he watched it change into a ghastly gray color and dissipate into the air. "Better. Now you can run back to your work. I just couldn't stand to see the thing suck the life from you."
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:13 am

Wide eyes, Ivory watched as something peculiar happened to the air beside her. She watched it ripple in a strange way before the heaviness dissipated. She looked bewildered at the sight, feeling like the world had been lifted from her shoulders. She actually felt like she could smile again. And in thinking that, she actually did. A grin flashed across her face, causing her eyes to look alive once more.

She looked at Kody, gratitude clear in her eyes. "T-thank you," she said, feeling kind of light headed after the sudden mood swing. Nevertheless, all of this information made her mind question so many things. "Who are you?" she blurted, cheeks turning a slight pink. "I mean- why are you able to see spirits and all that? I-i don't understand," her eyebrows pulled together. She ignored the fact that he dismissed her from his presence. There was no way she was just going to leave after this man thathelped her with her grief. She had to have answers.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:46 am

"Like Is stated previously, my name is Kody. With a K, not a C. I guess I have a connection with the dead. I was, ah, born with it." He stood and picked up his coat. "Really, Miss Ivory. I don't think you should stay with me. What you should do, is go home and rest up. I tend to run over those who stick too close."

He pulled his jacket over his thin shoulders and pulled money from his wallet. He placed the correct amount on the table and headed for the open air. He could feel his mouth beginning to water at her smell. He was hungry. He wouldn't eat this pretty girl, though. Not after helping her.

Last edited by Magisches Künstler on Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:35 pm

Ivory sat there, dumbfounded as Kody got up to leave. She ignored the money that he put down, to busy watching him to even notice. When he started to leave she had the sudden urge to follow him. This man was just so mysterious and she had far too many questions to even contain herself. Her sister always would tell her that curiousity killed the cat, but Ivy ignores it, finding the saying childish and cliche.

Dacia watched from the front as Kody left, letting her eyes linger on him. Then, she quickly found her attention on Ivy. Ivy was quickly striding over to the man, looking determined and confused. Dacia rolled her eyes at her sister, grabbing the girls arm as she passed. "You can't stalk the person Ivy. That's just creepy," she explained, hoping her sister wouldn't be mad.

Ivy just narrowed her eyes at the twin, looking serious. "I'm not stalking him. He's... weird, I guess you could say, and I want to know more. Is that so bad?" she asked, ripping her arm from her sisters grasp. Dacia just shook her head in dissapointment as Ivy went ahead and followed the poor guy.

As Ivory left the establishment, she was swarmed by a lot of people. The sidewalks were rather crowded, causing her to lose her target for a few seconds. But, her colbalt eyes found him, back turned, walking quickly away. "Wait!" she called. "Kody!" she bit down on her lip, concerned that maybe following him wasn't the best idea. She shook it off, finding speed as she tried to catch up to him. She weaved through several people, missing contact by a few inches. Unfortunantly, there was a big, tall, man that had a women clinging to him. She hadn't seen them coming before it was to late. She collided head on with the women, only to lose her balance and fall to the ground. Ivory had caught herself with her hands, one finding it's way on the concrete and the other seemed to land on a metal grate, causing a small cut on her hand.

"Watch where your going!" the big man yelled at the petite blond. He helped his girfriend up, ignoring the fact that Ivy had fallen as well. Ivy just sat there on her knees, breathing heavy as she tried to refocuse herself. "Prick," she said somewhat under her breath. She felt a sting on her left hand, pulling it up to inspect it, she found a small line of blood forming there. She shrugged it off, pulling herself back up to her feet. She started her venture again to catch up with the mysterious man.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:05 am

Kody ignored the girl, hoping she would catch on and turn back. He passed through the crowds with ease. Nobody wanted to brush up against the unhealthy looking guy that dressed like he lived in a box. They might catch something, like the creepy air that hung around him. Or his near-dead look. No, it was best to stay away.

Baring his teeth, he realized that the girl was being persistent. He winced as he heard a small commotion behind him. Turning his head to the side, he listened to a man shout at her. He paused. Kody wouldn't let him touch her, but she got up without a problem.

Sighing, he stopped to let Ivy catch up with him. He refused to look at her, though. "Why do you insist on following me? I warned you to stay away..." He trailed off as he noticed the smell of blood. His blue-green eyes glanced at her arms and found the cut. He swallowed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:16 am

Ivory stood wide eyed at the man, confused as to why he kept saying that. "Because you can't act all mysterious like that and not expect me to be curious," she said, trying to be stern with him. But, with the way she looked so was far from demanding. "I have questions that need to be answered." Ivy crossed her arms, standing her ground.

She realized how strange she was acting. No wonder I haven't been with anyone for a while she thought to herself. I'm fricken crazy. She looked around nervously, feeling exceedingly awkward for following this stranger. "I mean... seriously. Why do you say I should stay away? And... and..." she started, wanting to fume. She had so many questions bubbling to her lips. She pressed them in a fine line, not wanting to come off as the insain women that followed strangers.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:30 am

Kody watched Ivy's stubbornness with a strange mix of amusement and anxiety. He couldn't help but stare at her cut, his stomach rumbling painfully. If she stayed for too long he might just give. He sighed. The best thing to do would be to answer her questions. She would leave and be out of danger.

"Alright. Let's hear the questions." He raised an eyebrow at her crossed arms. "I may or may not be able to answer them, depending." He leaned against the telephone pole next to him. "So. What do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:24 am

Ivory stood there dumbfounded as she racked her brain for some good questions. "Well, for one, how do you know my name? I never told you it," she said, her azure eyes wondering, not able to make eye contact with him. "And, why should I stay away from you? Hm? You don't look so dangerous," her eyes scrutinized him, letting them trail up and down his body. "Actually, I take that bad, your cryptic attitude is kind of frightening," she said, smiling sheepishly.

Ivy pursed her lips to the side, trying to think of what else to ask. She felt compelled to continue this conversation. She wanted to know everything. "And I mean, I don't understand this whole ghost thingy. What are they like? Are they in pain? Was Austin in pain?!" she asked, her mouth dropping. She never thought about what it'd be like for his spirit. She was instantly filled with regret and sadness. "M-maybe, your right. Perhaps I should go," she said, looking down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:34 am

"No, no. You can't leave, now. You finally caught up to me. Let me answer your questions, they shouldn't be too hard." Kody grinned, for the first time in quite a while. "You are correct in remembering that you did not tell me your name. Ivory is a lovely name, by the way. This, ah, Austin boy wouldn't stop saying it; rather annoying, actually."

Nodding, he started on the third question. "Mmm. The ghosts. Have you ever died? Most don't know what hit them-a car, apparently for Austin-and therefore don't think they've even died. So, when you sit down and talk about what happened they understand and move on. As for him picking you to cling onto, I'm not sure. It is often a relative of some soft, but you were his girlfriend. He was black, though. He regretted leaving you. That could explain it."
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:41 am

Ivory listened intently, nodding her head at what he said. She felt better when she understood what had really happened. Of course, she still missed the man, even though he had finally moved on. She looked down, a slight smile playing on her lips. "And no I've never died. I'm standing here in front of you aren't I? Of course, I wouldn't surprised if you mistaken me for a ghost. I'm so pale. I guess it kind of makes sense that my name is Ivory," she said, giggling. "But, you can call me Ivy if you'd like. Most people do."

She looked at the boy, curious as to how someone is born with such an ability. "So, you were born being able to see ghosts? Yeesh, I bet that's kind of creepy," she shivered at the though of being able to see the dead. "It sounds so unreal. Like fantasy, you know?" she brought up her left hand in her view. She brought it close, inspecting the cut. Ugh, this is probably going to get infected, she thought to herself, really wanting wash it.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:05 am

POV: Creeper Guy Who Steals Girls;

Jeffrey rubbed his dirty forehead with a sigh. Lately, his business hadn't been making much money. It seemed as though they had sucked all of the unprotected, pretty girls from this city. Soon, they would have to find a new town for the marketing of young women.

That was when he spotted his death. She was standing and talking to a scrawny looking boy. The kid looked like he was in his late twenties, but the burly 40 year-old figured he could take the bag of bones. He sauntered his way through the crowd and grabbed at the girls hair.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:13 am

It seemed as if Ivy was in her own little world, finding herself intrigued by this mysterious man that had suddenly come into her life. But, everything seemed to crash around her as she felt someone pull at her hair. She squeaked, unsure about what was going on. She turned as much as she could, facing her predator. Her eyes grew wide and frightened as she took in the man, finding her breath coming in quick little pants.

Ivory's hand reached up, attempting to pull the strangers slimy paws off of her. She struggled, deciding that kneeing him where it really hurts would be the way to go. The man knew what was coming, moving out of the way just in time, the knee only ramming into his hip bone. It still hurt, but it didn't stop him from his pursuit. She whimpered, scared. Her azure eyes found Kody, pleading for help. She tried to find her voice, but it wasn't there, fear coated her throat, impairing her speech.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:26 am

Kody let an inhuman growl erupt from his throat as the man grabbed her. He strode forward to knock him away like the fly he was, but had to stop as he flicked out a knife and pressed it to her throat. The creep drew it across her skin lightly; a warning, but Kody knew he wouldn't kill her. The man wanted her alive, that was obvious.

Snarling, the vampire darted forward and snapped his spine. For someone as strong as Kody, it was as easy as cutting into a slice of pumpkin pie. Easier in fact, because some people struggle with the crust. Those people have crappy crusts, but...back to the story.

Kody watched the man slump to the floor, snatching Ivy's arm to pull her away from the body. His sea-green eyes glancing around to see if anyone saw. "Come. Ivory. We shouldn't stay."
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:37 am

Ivory gasped out of fear as the man grabbed her with force. She watched as Kody looked angry and fierce. If she wasn't so scared for her life, she would've screeched at the sight she saw. Suddenly, her thoughts were interrupted when a sharp object came and lightly cut at the skin near her throat. She cried in pain as the sharp blade slit some of her skin, her blood dripping rapidly from the wound.

She fell to the ground, curled on her side. Her breath came rapidly, sounding strained and weak. Her heartbeat was loud in her ears, drowning out the sounds around her. Her hand found her throat, feeling the warm liquid. Her fingers touched the wound, covering her skin with blood. She brought her shaking hand up to her face, finding her finger tips drenched with the sanguine fluid. Ivy started feeling faint.

She knew the wound wasn't fatal, but it still stung horribly, causing fear and pain to spread throughout her body. She looked up with her clouded sapphire eyes, searching for help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What wonderful times at Bluewater   What wonderful times at Bluewater Empty

Back to top Go down

What wonderful times at Bluewater
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inanis Lupus :: Out Of Character :: Thread Cemetery-
Jump to: