Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Knock Twice before Entering

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Slinky

Slinky

Knock Twice before Entering Empty
PostSubject: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:09 am

KNOCK TWICE BEFORE ENTERING

Ooc: Right, well, guessing we’re free to rp anywhere on the boards X3 stop me if I’m wrong, Lily! And here is random plot bunny you guys might like- let’s have a vamp Ball, with wolf gatecrashers. I know it’s cliché but let’s do it, people! Cus what else is a big ‘ol mansion used for?

Bic:

His nose had led him to the well known Camarilla Mansion.

Why was it so well known to the night dwelling kind? It wasn’t like he’d gone out of his way to know, or been told, but at best guess, it probably held the Camarilla Council- ironically enough. What his other clans did, didn’t really interest him. If a new law had been set down during the period of his aimless wonderings, there was high chance he would stay ignorant about it.

The young vampire sighed from where he was hiding in the forest- skulking was a more appropriate word. Well. . he couldn’t help it, it was in his ge- the snap of a twig made Louise flinch, almost leapt comically into the air. The noise maker thundering off into the forest- a frightened rabbit, his nose reassured him. Louise’s sluggish heart had almost sped up back to what the doctors might have deemed a “normal pulse”.
Geez, he knew he was a failure to all vampires. Fancy being afraid of something in the dark.

Slumping miserably against the tall pine tree, Louise bit his bottom lip with an expression of why me scrawled across it. He then remembered to why he was here. Sniffing the air like a raccoon tracking down a promising garbage can, Louise differentiated all the many vampire scents that had brushed by the leaf trampled ground and branches. They were all headed in the same direction. To the mansion.

So that gave way to; why?

Being the little hermit he was; Louise drew a blank. Vampire’s hardly ever gathered together. Unless you counted war platoons or random Clan gatherings and the like. Only one option was left. He would have to find out for himself. He almost crumpled to the ground out of defeat. Ugh, he hated being around other beings, even his own kind. Rubbing at the spot between his eyebrows, Louise bit the bullet and pushed himself out into the moonlit clearing before anything changed his mind.

The moonbeams turned everything a peaceful silver. Even his bright amber hair was treated in the same way. Glancing up, the full moon looked huge, hanging on an invisible thread, threatening to drop down onto the mansion and crush it. Full moon. Hn. .
As if on cue, a howl rose up from the forest. “Gah!”

One thing the vampire prided himself on was his running away abilities.
Crouching in the shadows of the mansion, Louise got a hold of himself. It was probably just a wolf. No, not an eight foot tall slobbering, rabbid infested werewolf, but a regular one. Though sometimes you even had to watch yourself around those too.

Well, he was here now, might as well find out what was going on behind the solid stone walls. Hm, door was around here somewhe- hah.
And it really was just a door, a little rusty around the hinges and keyhole made of brass, but Louise still froze with one hand raised. Knock you coward!! He mentally yelled at himself. Swinging a powerful arm back, he pounded on the door.

Once. Twice.

Last edited by Slinky on Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://silverness.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Lily
Admin
Lily

Location : Using my super stalking powers. You can't hide, Amanda. >:3

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:48 am

The pounding echoes of a fist hammering against the mansion's doors ricocheted across the massive entry halls. The boisterous voices of other vampires drowned out most of the bellowing knocks, however, those lucky enough to be standing near the door flinched and scowled, scrutinizing the Malkavian doorman who clumsily stammered to the door. He held out a shaky hand, while mumbling something under his breath. Senile fool. He jumped a little, as he gazed blankly at the agitated expression splashed across a fellow kin.

"Little sickling, don't be afraid!" he said in a booming voice, "It's a 1-2-3, and spin!" he cackled while spinning around, throwing his arms up over his head. The irritating fellow, who looked as if he were the walking dead... Oh wait..-danced off into the crowd- leaving the door wide open.

A young man and woman made their way to the entrance, arms laced. He was a massive looking chap, especially while standing arm-in-arm with a woman half his size. They both dressed from money, wearing the latest fads originating from Paris.
They made full eye contact with the frightened Gangrel, both attaining candy-coated grins.

The young man attempted the first initiation of verbal contact by clearing his throat. After several moments of awkward shuffles, and weak smiles, he finally spoke in a soft tone, "Don't.. mind him. Malkavians'.. Heh." he said while spinning his pointer finger in continuous loops around his head.

"Oh, I'm sorry.. I just wanted to clarify that the doorman doesn't try to make the guests feel uncomfortable.." He said with an embarrassed smirk, "I'm Ash, and this is Jade." he said while motioning his free arm to the side.

The petite platinum blonde unlaced her arm from Ash, and did a full curtsy, bowing her head generously, curls bouncing around her porcelain face. She quickly regained posture and reattached herself to Ash's masculine arm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3981597
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:08 am

Startled was a major understatement. Louise scuttled backwards when the door had swung outwards- the thing almost clipping his head- and staid in the shadows as the deranged vampire greeted him. He smelt of Malkavian, so that explained a lot.

“Um. . “

Even being smiled at nicely didn’t stop his hands from shaking. Louise let out a small breath, finally stepping back into the artificial light. And regretted it almost at once. Compared to the pair in front of him, Louise looked like something the cat had chewed, hacked up then dragged in. None to discreetly he pulled a leaf out of his wild curls. “I look like a mess,” Louise grimaced, like he was apologising for’ being’.

“Oh, uh, I’m Louise,” the vampire remembered his manners at the last second, wishing the ground who just erupted and eat him whole. He played with the hem of his scratched and stained, once upon a time white blouse. It looked like he’d been buried in it. Heh, which as things stood, he probably had.
“Nice to meet you,” Louise added, then caught himself staring when. . Jade was it?- did some kind of bow at him. Baffled, he glanced at Ash for some kind of guidance. He’d never been greeted like that before, no doubt it was some kind of upper class thing. “Um. . I don’t have to bow too, do I?” he asked nervously.

Last edited by Slinky on Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:35 am

Ash pulled his brows inward, revealing several deep creases across his forehead. A raucous laugh crept from his throat, as he wrapped his arm around Jade's dainty shoulders.
Jade gazed up at him looking incredibly bewildered, as if she had done something unforgivably improper. She slid furthermore into his grasp, as if she were trying to melt into his statuesque frame.
He obediently pulled her closer, while clearing his throat once again, as if that would suddenly remove the awkwardness from the situation.

"She's a bit old fashioned," he chuckled before gently patting her on-top of her head, "You aren't the only one who came in..." he began- as his eyes critiqued Louise's attire, "Casual wear.." he finished abruptly while quickly turning his attention away from Louise's tattered pieces of clothing.

He couldn't help but feel a sudden wave of curiously take over as he realized the man who stood before him was indeed a Gangrel. His pale lips pursed together as he began to mumble something under his breath. He briskly discontinued the sentence before it turned into an interrogation. He nervoulsy laughed while brushing the wild brown locks away from his face.

The awkwardness suddenly returned.
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:52 am

Phew. That was good to know.
And heck, no matter what Ash did or said, the situation was going to continue being awkward. Lousie flushed when he realised the older vampire was give him the once over. It felt like his eyes were peeling back his skin and taking a probing look. With a cough he covered both his forearms with his hands, giving himself a self hug of protection. He could help looking like a wild thing.

Louise couldn’t tell if Ash was being rude or trying to be polite about it.

“I-I didn’t know,” the young vampire finally said, eyes on the cracked floor. “I just followed the smells. . “ suddenly he sighed in irritation. “Um, if you have a question, y-you might as well just ask me. You know, about what I am. A Gangrel,” Louise tried to hide the disappointment in his voice. Vampires were just as bad when it came to prejudice sometimes.

Last edited by Slinky on Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:04 am

Ash instantly looked downwards, sheltering the ashamed expression his face took shape of. He shuffled his feet from side to side as if he were an adolescent mannered child asking his parents for a favor.

"Well, I couldn't help but notice.. your scent... it's rather.. peculiar." He said in a self conscious tone. Jade instantly smashed her fist into Ash's shoulder; she snapped her face upwards him shooting him a disgusted scowl. He jumped in place, not expecting the insulted reaction coming from his partner. He shook his head quickly, "I mean.. before we came inside, I could smell.. You know.." he lowered his head and mouthed a single word, "Werewolves."

"Or so I thought" he quickly added.
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:23 am

Good, Louise thought with out of character malice. You should feel ashamed. His annoyance didn’t last.

“Werewolves?!” he yelped, turning his head on instinct to look out the still open door. Geez, shouldn’t someone be closing it now? He inched more fully into the great hall. “Um, sorry. Nervous reaction,” he added at why he’d spazzed out at the mention of wolves.

“Uuh, aha, I mean, ye-yeah. . that was probably me,” Louise scratched the back of his head with an embarrassed laugh. “I-I mean, no. I don’t smell like a wolf. Do I?” he grumbled to himself, now suddenly worried he might actually smell like a flea beaten dog. He gave the back of his hand a critical sniff. “Great. Now I’m paranoid.”

Finally, he gave a proper, relaxed laugh. “Well. . I guess I do smell different from you two. Uh, you probably have access to soap more regularly than I do at the very least. But, well. . every vampire has a different scent, even those from the same clan. I have a good nose. Urk, maybe I do have wolf dna. . ”

Last edited by Slinky on Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:47 am

Jade suddenly 'unleeched' herself from Ash's body and waved her arms gently infront of her face, motioning the phrase; Don't worry. It's alright. She instantly was reminded of her shyness and reattached herself to Ash's arm, practically hiding behind him. She peaked around his arm, squinting her cat-like eyes, looking as if she could suddenly burst into a storm of tears.

The conversation took a left turn as Ash quickly mentioned the fact Jade did not speak. Her small hands clenched onto the fabric of his coat's sleeve, fist trembling.

"My mistake. I hope you didn't take my comments to heart. I didn't mean to come off unjustly." he said with a friendly grin, "Call me overly curious." he laughed while pulling himself and Jade a few steps away from the door, giving Louise the freedom to move away from the door and random crowds that were scattered nearby.

"What scents made you so curious?" he asked in a rather serious tone, "If you don't mind me asking." he quickly added.
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:15 am

“Oh,” Louise blinked a few times at Jade, curious- the female vampire probably didn’t realise but in the animal kingdom, something the Gangrel were in tune with, if you blinked at another, it meant you weren’t going to eat them.
It was comforting to know he wasn’t the only shy vampire out there. Although, in Jade’s case something traumatic might have caused her muteness. Louise was just naturally scatterbrained.

“You’re lucky to have a supportive companion with you,” the vampire smiled at Jade. Others around you could make you braver than you were.

Thankfully, Louise moved more comfortably into the great hall. “Ah, it’s okay,” he assured Ash, smile not as forced. He was calming down. “If I had met someone from a different clan; I’d be curious too. You must be used to more refined specimens. Huh? Scent? Well. . um, I suppose nothing in particular. I just found it strange that many vampire’s were gathering together at once. Though it might just be me thinking it’s strange- I don’t hang around vampires much.”
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:34 am

Jade carefully eyed him over, wondering why he blinked continuously at her. A self conscious wave struck her as her vainly covered his face with her hands, wondering if she had something on her face. After several seconds of brushing her fingers against her faces, removing the nothingness, she placed her hand back on Ash's arm. A soft smile appeared, as she looked down nervously while nodding in agreement.

If she had the ability, her cheeks would have radiated shades of rosey red.

"I see.." his answer was slow and dragged out. A dark cloud seemed to have shaded over him. "We were also curious." he said in a hushed tone. He pulled in closer, close enough so only the three could hear his soft words.
"I don't usually follow the Camarilla, but this was so out of character, I just had to see for myself"
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:50 am

The Gangrel cocked his head. Was it strange?

“But. . I don’t know much about the Camarilla- so it is odd for them to call vampire’s together? Even if it is a social gathering?” Louise glanced at all the glamorous vampire’s around them- it was obviously a dance of some kind. Although the music was coming from a room next door.

Louise chewed on his bottom lip, eyes shifting from Jade to Ash. “Um, maybe you should start by telling me more about the Camarilla. I’m so left out of the loop most of the time with my travels. Do you mind?”
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:10 am

Jade instantly began to peel her lips back, standing on the tip of her toes. She raised a dignified hand and nearly choked out a few words until realization kicked in. She stood back down, pulling her confident gesture back in place.
Ash watched her closely, lips ajar, nearly gasping by the fact she was close to finally speaking her beautiful voice. His eyes, which were once widened with surprise, narrowed as his glance fell back upon Louise. A gentle sigh fell from his lips as a weak smile formed.

"The Camarilla are a group of up-tight unsympathetic bastards who think they control every damned soul in this room!" he snarled with a frown curling upon his face. Jade knocked his shoulder gently, as if saying; Calm down.

Another sour sigh merged as he began to turn his head. He gazed out to the busily crowd, kicking the pillar next to them.
"Sure they have gatherings.. but never members from different clans. If you don't know this already, we stay in our 'groups'... If you know what I mean. The Camarilla only please to those they want something from, or think they can gain from. Bringing us altogether with no apparent reason is not like them. I wouldn't be surprised if they suddenly announced all vampires would be required to pay tolls." He shrugged and leaned his head to the side, bending low enough to kiss the top of Jade's head.

"Sure, they claim this to be every vampires' safe haven.. but this is the last place I'd feel comfort from. It's better you stay out of this politic B.S kid, much safer." he said with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:30 am

Louise flinched back, lowering his head like a cowering animal. “S-sorry,” he mumbled. “Guess I over stepped.”

Of course. Vampire’s were no better than humans, Louise thought morosely. Give them an inch, and they’d take a mile. The Council had a perfect opportunity to make a change with the nightdwellers world- and you know what, they’d rather screw it up apparently.
They’d only want something from the vampires here. Maybe it was war related, Louise thoughtfully frowned. Sneaking around to find out sounded tempting. Most of the time, people hardly knew he was there anyway.

Even though Ash smiled at him, Louise didn’t feel relieved by it. “If that’s true. . about sticking with your own clan. . maybe you shouldn’t be talking with me.”
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:12 am

An aberrant scowl spread across his face as if he had just been smacked silly. He placed a firm hand against his hip, while sticking his noise high in the air.
"That's a rather bold suggestion young kindred.." Ash murmured in a bitter tone. He looked down at Jade, sensing her concentrated scrutiny. He fixed his gaze, locked within her penetrating blue eyes, and began speaking in a rather sharp tone, never releasing her from his deep stare. Possibly doing so kept him from losing his composure.

"Louise, we don't follow the Camarilla. And I'm not particularly fond of such deficient accusations." He slowly closed his eyes looking as if he could suddenly fall asleep.

"Like I've said before.. We don't follow these rules, nor should you assume we do." He said while snapping his head back towards Louise, staring him straight into his alarm ridden eyes. With that, he spun around and made his way through the crowd. Even at his angriest, Ash seemed capable of maintaining his chivalrous ways; excusing himself whenever he brushed against a fellow vampire in his fleet of anger.

Jade stood flabbergasted, eyes wide with utter bewilderment. She stammered back and forth, nervously scanning the room for a familiar face to latch on to. She swallowed loudly while restlessly throwing her hands behind her back, swaying from side to side.
After several nervy seconds of shyness and the inability to slide behind Ash for comfort, she stammered closer to Louise, leaning inwards, too close for comfort. She eased her way close enough that her soft cool breaths tickled the side of Louise's neck.

"H-h-he's.. n-n-ot usually... l-l-like thi-this. H--he's had... ba-ba-bad experiences with....th-the.. Camarilla. P-please.. don't...be upset with him. He's..a good.. man.." Though she spoke in a hushed tone, her words came out in a lovely sing-song voice. Stereotypically, the voice of an angel. She remained close until she finally realized her uncharacteristic exposure. She quickly stepped back, pulling her pale hands over her face, covering her embarrassed expression.
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:57 am

How could you not follow them though? Even unwillingly. .

The line was cross. Too late to fix it. He’d only been thinking of the pair’s reputation, so Louise was left to stare after the retreating vampire with confused eyes. How was he supposed to know? Louise already non-existent ego was badly punctured at Ash’s words. He glanced at the door. Running away looked liked a really good option right no-

He jumped in alarm when Jade came closer. Much closer than he was frankly comfortable with. But, well. . she seemed less likely to snap at him than Ash did. Then she did the impossible. She spoke to him. His mouth popped open in surprise, fangs gleaming. “You spoke! Uh, I mean, I knew you could, just. . umm,” why did you speak to me? Shouldn’t you be speaking to Ash?

Then she clamped back up. Louise almost didn’t hear what she had told him, to amazed at her voice. Like listening to wind chimes. .

“I-it’s okay. . I guess I was a bit out of line. Communication with others is something I have to work on, I guess,” he nervously bit his lip. “I should apologise. .” his feet didn’t move. “Urk. He probably won’t want to speak to me now.”
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:10 am

Her brightened eyes followed his animated expressions, touching her own lips with the tip of her fingers, longing to speak.. Maybe just once more. She put her head down letting a shy smile cross her face. She had even surprised herself, she never so openly communicated verbally with someone she hadn't known for a countless period of time. The only person who heard her musical voice was Ash- and he only received short phrases and light whispers to the ear.
She scooted closer once again gracing the back of her hand against Louise's cheek, trying to motion the phrase; "He's fine." She quickly jolted back, not wanting to agitate the timid Gangrel. She double glanced, looking over her shoulder seeing where Ash perched before she softly mouthed, "Sensitive."
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:28 am

For once, he didn’t shrink back. His green eyes watched her in amazement. “You’re like an angel,” Louise suddenly blurted out. He then wished he hadn’t said it, feeling the ghost of a violent blush trying to rise on his pale cheeks.

“I-I mean. . sorry, that came from nowhere!” Louise amended himself, afraid he might have upset her in some way. Did you normally call a vampire an angel? It seemed inappropriate. One was pure and innocent, and the other- yeah. Running away now. “Sorrysorry!”

Louise took off, sniffing out Ash in the mill of vampires. He knocked into a few, who hissed in annoyance and he stumbled over some more sorrys. To top it off, he ploughed right into Ash. Stunned, but determined, Louise grabbed a fistful of his top to stop him going anywhere. “Ash! I’m really sorry. I-I didn’t realise I said something that bad to you. Don’t be mad- you’re the first vampire that’s ever really talked to me,” he trailed off with a sad pout. He must sound as pathetic as he felt.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:46 am

Jade stood flabbergasted, eyes filled with hidden bliss.

Ash spun around, lifting an empty wine glass high above his head -avoiding any remaining droplets from cascading onto the guests around him. His normal placid expression had returned since the last time they had spoken with one another. His eyes were soft, showing slight sympathy towards the fact he made Louise feel diffident in their newly found friendship. Without any goodbyes to his group, he placed a firm hand onto Louise's shoulder, pulling him away from the crowd.

He guided him through the obnoxiously overcrowded room, pulling him towards the most quiescent part of the massive ballroom. He looked at him with a pleased expression showing a pinch of remorse. He pulled his brows inward, softly explaining his abrupt actions from before. He made the clarification brief and to the point, quickly ending the bittersweet tale of lost love before the tears could overwhelm his eyes.

Ash had lost his first true love due to the Camarilla's rules, ripping her away from him, and serving a punishment of death. Since then, his feelings towards the 'rulers' were sour.
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:19 am

Throughout the story, Louise kept his innocent gaze out the window. Ash had chosen a spot near one of the massive stone holes, that were “decorated” with outlandish pot plants and other greenery. In any other circumstance, Louise would have felt distant towards the mockery of mother nature.

From this spot, you could see the pitch black forest. The leaves crinkled in the dry breeze. He wondered if the wolves were stupid enough to be out.

Despite it looking like he was being rude, Louise politely averted eye contact to keep the older vampire’s pride in check. He was being respectful. Normally one didn’t cry, or show emotion, in front of another vampire. Unless you wanted it to come round to bite you later on in life.
When Ash stopped speaking, Louise looked back over at him, face sober. He didn’t want to tell Ash what he’d probably been told hundreds of times before. Nobody liked patronising sympathy. “I’m sorry, Ash,” he settled on saying instead, leaning over and pressing his cheek to Ash’s arm- something an animal might do to comfort another. "It must be hard for you."
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:31 am

A bit startled by the unexpected physical contact, he looked aside, giving Louise a faint smile. He regretted the fact he showed so much emotion while informing the younger kindred, in fear of him finding him emotionally fragile. However claiming to be subjectively fixed towards all emotion would be an obvious lie. Ash brushed away the egotistical thoughts, and followed Louise's gaze outside the window.

"Yes, I'm sure they are out tonight." he finally said while resting his chin firmly in the palm of his hand. He turned his face back towards the crowd, eyes following the lost Jade, who stammered around, looking for some form of guidance. She stuttered in her movement, looking as if she were in an invisible maze, the walls pushing her abruptly from side to side, front to back.
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:43 am

“Mm,” Louise cringed inwardly at the thought. Staying indoors for the night seemed like a good idea.

Now he was actually in the ballroom, he felt more out of place. The music- classical and live- drifted over the milling, chatting, dancing groups of dapper vampires. The child glanced down at himself. Urf. Small wonder someone hadn’t tossed him out yet. Dress code was always a plus at any social gathering.

Jade caught his eyes. She was looking like a lost lamb, trying to find her Sheppard. Smiling quizzical at his brass idea, Louise righted himself. “I’ll be back in a moment,” he promised Ash, then headed over to Jade.

Before he could start talking himself out of it, Louise extended a hand out to Jade and said quickly. “Jade! Erm, I was wondering. Maybe to make up for my , um, odd behaviour,” big understatement. “Would you like to dance with me? O-only if you want to. . that is.”
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:00 am

Jade stood frozen in place, looking at him with curiosity pouring from her eyes. She gave a quick nod- long curls flowing past her shoulders. Her doll like lips coiled into a timid grin as she slid her delicate hands atop his shoulders. With a brief moment of hesitation, she made a quick hop inwards, nimbly making her way closer to his body. A bashful smile broke through as she slightly inclined her face downwards.

The music was at a steady pace, designed for a slow waltz. She looked up at him sheepishly, not realizing how much taller he was compared to her. She let out an angelic giggle, and stood on the tips of her shoes, mentally thanking herself for wearing 2 inch heels.
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:12 am

Louise beamed brilliantly at her consent.

Him actually knowing how to dance was another matter entirely. Ah well. Quick glance to the right, confirmed, yup, his hands did go on her waist. Hmm, now for the dancing part. His sharp eyes picked it up swiftly. It was like a box step. Feet to the side, together, back, feet to opposite side, step up, rinse and repeat. There.

“Ah. No fair,” Louise whined jokingly, as Jade suddenly grew a few inches taller. He was short enough- for a growing male teenage vampire that is- already. “You know. . I bet we could find out what the council was planning if we slunk around the place,” the red head said, voice hardly a hiss of breath, cat eyes making sure nobody could over hear him.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:19 am

She giggled under her breath while letting herself fall back down to her original height. Regaining the feeling of complete shortness, she looked up towards his face, having to tilt back. She playfully exaggerated, throwing her head back to an unnecessary level, an impish smile graced across her doll like face.

As he spoke, her eyes glanced to the side, afraid of those who might have overheard his suggestion. She titled her head to the side motioning the fact she was indeed curious. She lifted one of her hands from his shoulder waving her pointer finger from side to side, questioning his intentions.
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:31 am

The boy giggled before he could stop himself. Jade certainly was a character. His fanged grinned relaxed into a softer smile. “Very funny, missy.”

Good. Louise had piped her interest. He himself was burning to know. At her small gesture, Louise’s lips curved into a childish pout. He hadn’t been around her long, but he guessed she was trying to tell him hey, bad idea or possibly why?

Hm, so why? He rolled his eyes up, thinking of an answer. Because it wasn’t like it was just there, he was simply curious like a kitten playing with a milk bottle. If it tipped over, what would come out?

In short, he had no answer to give. “Y-you don’t think I’m a bad vampire, do you?” he whispered, thinking that maybe that was what she was getting at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering Empty

Back to top Go down

Knock Twice before Entering
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inanis Lupus :: Out Of Character :: Thread Cemetery-
Jump to: