Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sweaters

Sweaters

I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:23 pm

"Oh," she said, a quick smile forming on her lips. She was skeptical of why he had lost his charming smile. Regardless, she felt safe and comfortable again, and absentmindedly stroked his hand with her fingers.

"Well...when do your fangs come out?" She asked, looking up at him and picturing him with freakish dracula fangs. She suppressed a giggle at the thought, and instead smoothed her hair with one hand.

"Hm...do you burn in the sun?" She asked, cocking her head and trying to think of anything else she wanted to know. "Is there anything else I don't know about your vampirism?" She paused again to look into his amber eyes.

If that was all there was to it...well, maybe it was a good idea to turn. She would never get any wrinkles, her perfect complexion would stay the same, her hair would be perfect all the time, she would remain beautiful. She could also watch the ladies she was friends with turn into old women.

She contemplated this and her playful smile fell slowly from her face, a small line between her eyebrows showed she was deep in thought. She would also have to cope with killing people. But she could also get to know the wonderful man before her better...she could have him teach her what it was like. she wouldn't have to worry about him accidently eating her if she kissed him.

The two sides of the internal argument bothered her immensely, and she couldn't be sure with pros were better and which cons were worse. She could be fast and strong, and have few problems. She sighed, putting an end to the thoughts, and gazed out the window to try and ease her mind.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

Location : Using my super stalking powers. You can't hide, Amanda. >:3

I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:45 am

His amusement never faded as her intense desire to know the secrets of vampires continued. He felt pleased to enlighten all the facts from fiction, and show her the true colors of immortality.

"My fangs.. are always here. They just elongate when I'm feeding." he began while pushing his top lip up, "See?" he mumbled with his finger propped in his mouth.
"They look like normal canines.. just irregularly sharp compared to my other teeth." His hand dropped from his mouth as he placed a light kiss atop her forehead.

Ash held out his arm, wrapping it around Serafina's petite frame. With his free hand, he pushed up his sleeves reveling a scar running along his upper arm.
"This is damage of the sun." his voice was hushed, his eyes scrutinizing his scald disfigured skin. "It quite small now.. but after many decades, my skin is still scarred from it's burning rays." his lips graced across her warm skin once again before he quickly added reassurance.
"However.. it's not bad, right? Even the worst type of damage heals." he murmured with a light chuckle.

"The only thing you need to know about vampires.. is the Camarilla. It's a vampiric law, kind of like the government. Just loaded with a profuse amount B.S and propaganda. In your case, I suggest you avoid them or keep a low profile." Ash flashed her a flirtatious wink, "Since.. this is completely illegal." he mused with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3981597
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:40 am

She slowly reached a finger to one of his fangs, touching it softly, realizing it indeed was sharper than her canines. She smiled as he kissed her, a light feeling playing at her stomach and insides.

As he wrapped his arm around her, she quickly cuddled up to him, swinging her petite legs over his and gazing at the noticeable scar on his arm. She traced it and listened as he talked, wondering if she would miss the sun at all. "Well...no, it's not horrible." She said, after a while of looking at it.

"I'm taking it you don't like this Camarilla business..." she said. His tone was obviously annoyed, and she felt her stomach lurch with fear as he told her their being like they were was illegal. "What...what would they do to me. Or to you? Will it be easier to just...turn me?"

She was actually trying to help him not get in trouble, even though she was lax in saving any fear for herself. She looked from his face to the window, as if she would be able to see any trace of an intruder as fast as a vampire. She knew Ash would protect her from them, if somehow they did find out they were together.

Sera, now worried, once again tried to shake herself of the bad thoughts building up in her head, clutching his hand more firmly than before. "So, where does that...leave us? If you...turned me?" She finally asked, purposefully avoiding eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:25 pm

Ash smiled widely as her delicate finger traced along his inhuman fangs. Her gentle touch made his body shudder; warm fingers gliding along his damaged skin. His gaze never fell from her exquisite face, constantly admiring her many expressions and reddened cheeks. He couldn't help but feel a sudden amusement by the light splotches of various shades of red that covered her face as he unexpectedly kissed her. His golden-brown eyes followed his gleaming smile, small tracks of crows feet merging from the corners of his eyes.
"I didn't miss the sun much.." he whispered while pulling her closer to his cold body; if it was even possible. Ash sensed the question lingering in her mind.. It was normal.
His placid mood never changed, even during the Camarilla topic. He merely held Serafina closer, containing the sour mood that longed to pull forward.

"They would kill you.. If I turned you."
His statement wasn't sugar coated with white lies making it appear to be lighter than it actually was.
"The Camarilla find me useful. Therefore, I get away with a lot more than I should. However, they still wouldn't mind to torment me by killing my loved ones." his voice was hushed as he made full eye contact with Serafina.
"Please don't be alarmed. I won't let them hurt you. Ever." he mumbled while pressing his cold finger against her cherry colored lips.

Ash decided to drop the embracing subject, for now. He could sense her strong desire to become immortal, but her overbearing fear was blatantly obvious. He couldn't steal the soul from a mortal being.. Unless..
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:48 am

She wrapped her arms around him and smiled up at him, feeling strange yet comfortable in his steely arms. She processed his words slowly and as she looked into his eeyes, she knew he wasn't kidding. His eyes were still warm and inviting, but there was a hardness in her that told him he wasn't fooling around.

Her breath caught in her throat and she felt suddenly sick to her stomach-they would kill her either way. "But couldn't we...do something? We could be secretive, you just thought I was a good vampire candidate, right? We didn't know each other, but we got to know each other after you'd turned me. We could make it work, couldn't we?" Her voice broke on the last bit and she made a slight choking noise, gasping at the gross sound that had come out of her.

The combination caused her to cough and sputter, and she quickly brought a hand to her mouth and stopped herself. It hurt to hold herself in, but she fought her human instincts to be a lady, even when the situation she was in hurt her in more ways than one. She spoke again, softly, almost a whisper, "Isn't there anything we could do?"

Her hand reached his face and traced it in concern, pushing his soft hair out of his eyes, her brows knitted together in a mixture of concentration and worry.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:20 am

ooc;
Sorry this is so pathetically short. I'm not sure where to take this.

ic;

Her expressions couldn't help but leave Ash feeling deeply concerned. He could sense her longing desire to become immortal; yet the fear and distress that lingered in her every word made it obvious eternal life might not be the best choice. Especially with the strict laws that came with this damned gift.

"I'm sure we could figure something out.." he murmured with a faint smile, an attempt of being reassuring. "Are you sure you want this?" he asked curiously while letting his eyes fall to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:07 am

"Yes," she said, her eyes pleading. "We could do something...anything." She had decided now that she wanted to be turned. "What...what do I, or...you have to do?" She was already beginning to brace herself for whatever was going to come. She trailed her fingers still along his arm, knowing her voice was pleading and alluring.

She thought about the pain she would probably have, but also of the eternal beauty, and her mouth formed a straight line. She didn't know whether to be happy, sad, upset or mad. Flustered, her cheeks blushed and she pushed her red curls back behind her ears.

ooc; yeah, mine is short as well...oh well.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:23 pm

Ash could feel a variance of emotions merge into his restless mind. First; what would the actual consequences be for his turning of a mortal? Second; what if Serafina wines up hating him for giving her an immortal life? The negative possibilities seemed endless, concealing the actual beauty of an unfading life. Literally.

Ash's stomach began to tie into infinite knots as the questioning of the transformation process began. His mind toyed with various suggestions on how to describe having to kill her for the 'operation' to be complete. He couldn't lie this time. That would simply be cruel.

His warm eyes met with Serafina's anxious expression, he greeted her with a gentle smile, trying to conceal his own distress. "Yes.. we could do something.. I'll simply protect you until you can fend for yourself. If that is what you wish." he whispered softly, allowing his breath to caress the side of her face, "But.. I'll have to kill you.. to turn you, that is." he murmured while wrapping his arms around her frame; as if sheltering her worry.

"You won't feel any pain.. I can promise you that." he assured. As assuring as the topic of killing another can be.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:00 pm

She could tell he wasn't really looking forward to killing her. His brows slightly knitted together at his thoughts, and it was all she needed to know he was a little bit nervous and irritable. She was surprised at how well she read this small note on his serene face, and narrowed her eyes a bit at how well she thought she knew him. Or maybe he was just easy to understand? Yeah, right. Nobody, especially a vampire, is that easy to understand.

She trusted him, nonetheless, and she listened to his words while clutching his hand, her breaths shallow as she was a little afraid of death. "Alright," she said, releasing her fears and straightening up. She hated to pull away from him, but she had to at least try and go into this with a positive attitude-she would be less vulnerable that way. Stronger.

"That sounds good," she said smoothly, straightening her shirt and trying to at least look semi-put-together in her death. "You needn't explain how you're going to do it," she said primly, never letting go of his hand. "Just... surprise me," a distinct smile took over her face at her own joke. She even made that suggestion seductive.

She braced herself, her body tensed, and closed her eyes lightly, trying very hard not to show her fear and how afraid she was that the process wouldn't work. But then again, she trusted him. He would never hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:16 pm

Her positive attitude was refreshing. Anyone that willing to put their life and complete trust in another persons hands; was always like taking a fresh breath of air. Ash found trust being one of the purest things alive in his dead world. His soft eyes followed every word that left her beautiful lips. A faint smile graced upon the concern that left his mouth in a distressed frown.

While slowly standing to his feet, his towering body wrapped itself around her willing frame. His hand remained laced with hers, while his free grasp caressed the side of her lean neck. He situated himself so the front of his body was gently pressed against her backside, not wanting his tense expression to alarm her the moment he was ready to.. embrace her.

"Trust me." his hushed words brushed against the lobe of her ear, "Just close your eyes." he whispered while gently kissing her warm skin. His coaxing touch soothed the tension that rose between the two bodies.

His lips skimmed across her neck, relocating the small punctures from his previous feeding. He parted his lips and allowed his elongated fangs to sink within the fresh wounds. Serafina's blood gushed into his ajar mouth, the sweet liquid coated his longing throat, bringing the feeling of ecstasy to his mind and body. He didn't offer his wrist to her mouth this time; knowing his blood already cascading throughout her pumping veins.

He could feel Serafina's body begin to grow limp, the lost of blood pushing her closer and closer to death. Her rapid heartbeat began to fade into sullen flutters, lost of life nearing.
Ash quickly pulled his eager mouth away from her neck, holding her light weight in his arms.

He gently slipped his arm from her softened grasp, bringing both hands to the side of her neck. His auburn eyes slowly shut, as his grasp stiffened. He could feel the delicate joints within her body snap; he cringed at the subdued sound of the splintering bones as he released his hold.

He swiftly caught her dead weight, holding her listless body close to her chest.. Waiting for her to reawaken.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:10 pm

Her body tensed as he came behind her, feeling vulnerable and wishing she could see his face and find comfort in it. She felt him bite her, the same feeling as before, except this time, he didn't stop drinking from her. This was it; she knew it. Of all things, this was probably the least painful, and she smiled lightly, thanking him silently for it.

The faint smile was still on her lips as her heart took its final beats, and as her final breaths came. As she fell into Ash's arms, her face was placid and still; peaceful. At least the last thoughts that had run through her mind were happy.

The last thing she remembered was Ash grabbing her head, and his cold grasp surrounding her. Her mind was blank after that, and a feeling of final peace washed over her, and she felt surprisingly happy.

After that, her body was taken with sudden shudders, as if she was having a seizure. Her hands shook violently, and from what she could tell, her eyes were rolling unnaturally back into her head. She couldn't do anything but curl into a ball and feel helpless. She muttered Ash's name softly into the carpet as she grabbed onto anything she could, wishing the pain away.

It was like drowning-or what she imagined drowning to feel like. No air would make it's way into her lungs, and she felt like she was catching fire, like flames were engulfing her. She then began to shiver at a sudden change of temperature, and then questioned whether she was getting a fever. She let out a weak laugh at this, surprising herself, knowing she'd never again have to worry about fevers.

The pain was absolutely excruciating, and her small frame slowly stopped shaking, to her relief. She unclenched her fists but remained in her position, finally reaching up with one hand to shake out her hair and huff. She straightened up and sat back against the couch, closing her eyes and leaning her head back.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:29 pm

ooc; Should we add a Cammy character, or any others?

ic;

Ash quickly leaned over, concern washing over his serious expression. His hands slide onto the side of her cheeks, holding her cold face within the palms of his hands.
"Serafina?" he quickly mumbled while allowing himself to slide his body behind her frigid frame. The coldness of her exterior was unfamiliar, giving Ash sudden shudders throughout his body. "How are you feeling?" he coaxed while treating her like she was a patient.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:49 pm

She opened her eyes slowly, wincing at how it nearly burned for her to do this. She steadied herself on Ash's firm shoulder, looking over at him, shrugging her soldiers and feeling as if she had just run a marathon.

She shivered in light of herself, not enjoying how cold her own skin was, and wrapping her arms around herself. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay, just tired. And sore. And my throat hurts, too." She rubbed her cracked throat, wishing the burning sensation away. Was this hunger? It was painful and unflattering, and she leaned her head against Ash, feeling strange and frail.

ooc: yeah, that sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:58 am

Charlie Cross lurked within the foggy shadows of the lavish neighborhood for all the barons of England. His rich taste was enamored by all the extravagant houses that bordered the narrow street, eyes lighting up like a child in a candy-store. His attire was simple, yet costly; a plain black suit hugging his lean body, with matching ebony shoes. His coal colored hair was neatly slicked back with excessive amounts of foul smelling hair gel that intoxicated the nose with the scent of White Shoulders.

He was on a simple mission. Locate Ash Strauss. His task was appointed by Prince Lacroix, simply to find the man who avoided all his hearings, and Camarilla meetings.

Finding Ash was always a simple assignment due to his potent aroma, which was considerably unnatural for vampires. If anything, Ash's scent would be comparable to being distinct from others, and more bluntly, different.

Charlie continued his quick pace down the sidewalk, occasionally sniffing the cool breeze for any trace of Ash's being. He had been on the right trail since Ash was spotted at the restaurant, until he disappeared into an unfamiliar car.

Charlie froze in place, Ash's pungent smell filtered his nose as he passed by a large two story house. He cocked his head to the side, slightly baffled by the fact he was in a mortals home.

"Am I.. smelling things?" Charlie chucked while beginning to make his way up the broad driveway. The closer he made his way to the house's entrance, the stronger Ash's scent became.

"Ahh.. you've been a bad boy, Ash." he murmured while making his way through the front door. "Even leaving the door unlocked?" he mused while quietly pushing his way into the extravagant house.

"Is anyone home?" he shouted in a casual tone, sliding his pale hand along the brim of the staircase.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:11 am

Sera's ears picked up the sounds before she actually saw anyone. Someone was entering her house. She smelled something strange, it was unlike Ash, but she understood at once that it was unwelcome. She let a frightened gasp escape her cherry-red lips and held closely to Ash's hand, tightening her grasp to something steely and scared.

She heard a voice- it was smooth, calm, cool. It was looking for them. She was still cold, still weak, and now petrified with fear. Her eyes were wide awake now, but she was too scared to really do anything-she didn't know how to control herself, she didn't realize her capabilities.

Her stomach tightened and she looked up to see if she could see anyone new coming into her line of vision. Nothing. Her stomach felt horrible, like she was about to be sick, and she tried to hide behind Ash, curling her legs up under her, burying her face in his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:20 am

Ash wrapped his arms around Serafina, scooping her up as if she were a weightless doll. His expression wore the facade of calmness, yet the fear in his eyes were relevant. His words were merely a whisper as he quickly mumbled a quick phrase into her ear, "Do you need anything from this room?" he questioned while beginning to make his way towards the bedrooms large window. He looked back down at her petite frame cradled within his arms, impatiently waiting for her answer.

"You won't be coming back here for awhile." he hastily added while hearing Charlie's footsteps echo across the tile floor downstairs.

"Hello?" Charlie's voice beamed throughout the house as heavy thuds began to rise as the man made his way upstairs.

"Mr. Strauss.. we need to talk." he shouted while tapping his nails against the railing of the staircase.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:35 am

She wrapped her arms around his neck, burying her face further inside of it. "No," she replied, her words barely able to have been heard. "I trust you." Her voice was simple and as her thin arms wrapped tighter around his neck, she was extremely scared.

The voice was getting closer, the footsteps thudding as the floor shook with every step. His voice was cold; she figured he probably wouldn't have any regard for her. She was sure his menacing tone meant he had no intentions of anything good, and also that he had done this sort of thing before.

How had they found out? It was less than a few minutes; that was impossible. With every step her fears grew and grew, and she closed her eyes, wishing for the peace that had been so easy to find earlier that night. Every noise from the stranger was painful to her ears. She longed and prayed for all of his noises to go away.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:14 am

He made no hesitation after hearing her answer. Ash almost immediately pushed the window open, bracing himself for the leap to the lawn below. He tightened his embrace around Serafina, now able to put full pressure onto her once delicate human skin.

The gentle breeze greeted him, blowing his thick auburn locks carelessly to the front of his lean face. His eyes scanned the ground for any obstacles he may have to avoid, while landing onto the hard earth floor below. It was a clear shot ahead, nothing in his way from his safe haven.

Charlie's footsteps lingered infront of the bedrooms door, light knocks gracing the wooden barrier that separated the vampires from one another.
Before the Camarilla secretary could enter the room, Ash jumped from the wide balcony, landing gracefully onto his feet. While glancing down to make sure Serafina was comfortably in his tight grasp, he darted off into the darkness, allowing the fog to engulf his towering figure.

His inhuman speed sped across the empty sidewalks, briskly making his way down the less costly parts of Liverpool. It took merely seconds of flashing agility before he successfully made his way home. He tensely looked back before entering the five story apartment building that stood crooked between other various buildings. It's haunting exterior threw off other Toreadors, unsure of why such aristocratic vampires were choose to live in such a drab place. That was exactly the case. The building was so distasteful for others, it usually kept them far from his reach. Plus, so many other vampires lived within the surrounding buildings, it literally drowned out his peculiar scent.

Ash glided up the four staircases to the fifth floor, quickly busting through the tiny wooden door. With a flick of the light switch he gently placed Serafina onto the flamboyant plum couch within the cramped living room.

"It will be okay.." he huffed while still attempting to catch his breath from the run. "You'll just have to stay here." he sighed while placing his hand against his heaving stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:38 am

She felt the brisk night air touch her skin, but somehow didn't feel cold at all. The temperature had no effect on her. Her stomach caught midair, and she felt her stomach drop as if she were riding a roller coaster, almost smiling, but remembering her situation.

She watched the world fly by with inhuman speed, faster than any car would ever go on this street. She watched his face as he ran for comfort. His expression was solemn and determined, and she was instantly calmed by it. His hair flipped into his face in a stubborn and disheveled sort of way, and she wanted, so badly, to reach up and push it back.

The building they finally stopped at was towering and not nearly as picturesque as her uptown house. She found herself wondering if it was that grimy on the inside, sort of dreading the gloomy appearance. She realized the building didn't fit with Ash's personality, but figured it must be some plan that he had devised to ward off people he didn't want visiting him. She found herself having to look down to hide the obvious distaste her face held upon looking at the building.

She watched the stairs bound up and down and out of her vision, happy that his movements were so graceful and they wouldn't add to her ill feelings. She bounced onto the couch, rolling over by the crevice of the cushions, her face towards the room she was in. Not too shabby. She was praying that his good taste would come through at some point, although the style was a bit lavish and gaudy for her liking.

She patted his leg weakly, finding that was the only thing she could reach for. "I know," she said softly, displeased by how frail her singsong voice sounded. She actually quite enjoyed the thought of staying somewhere new. An adventure, perhaps; though that might not be the best term for it. She tried to speak again, reaching up to place her hand on his, listening to his wheezes. Her voice wouldn't quite form the words she wanted to say, and she felt her eyelids closing. Was this normal? "I...I...," was all that could be heard, though she had thought she had muttered the last bit. Before it could be heard, she fell asleep, trying to rest and get used to her new form, at least to regain a little bit of strength.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:02 am

A faint smile reappeared onto Ash's solemn face. The gentle reassurance that greeted his shaken legs relieved most of the tension that surrounded him. Serafina's touch was just a warm as it had been when she were mortal. The affection continued to pour from her eyes, making Ash's dormant heart feel alive once again.

He watched her heavy lids slowly flutter shut, his hand gently gracing alongside her delicate face. He leaned forward, lips brushing the top of her forehead.

"Sleep well." he whispered while slowly getting to his feet. He was quickly startled by the soft sounds of the apartment door opening and closing from behind him. He glanced over his shoulder to find Jade, wide eyed in bewilderment. She looked around cautiously as if expecting more women to pop out from the shadows. She waved her small finger from side to side as if asking, "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:11 am

Sera's eyelids fluttered open slowly, but she felt much better than she had previously. Where was she? She looked down, and the sofa brought back her whole night-she was at Ash's place. But where was he? Panicked, she stood up, her legs folding clumsily beneath her, and she nearly laughed at herself before standing up, straightening herself out, and poking her head around the wall.

"Ash?" She muttered quietly, standing on her tiptoes impatiently. She walked further into the apartment, very pleased at its decorations and wall colors. It wasn't exactly her style, but it was immaculate, and she appreciated it. "Ash?" She called once more, wandering into the kitchen.

She gazed around a bit before going back into the living room and laying down on the sofa, her hair splayed out in locks down her back. She figured she might as well relax while she waited. What time was it? She looked outside-it was dark. She looked at the clock, which read 7:15-that meant she'd slept for a whole day. She furrowed her brow and felt impolite, but stayed put.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:22 am

Ash sat quietly in the small second bedroom of his apartment. His fingers tapped impatiently ontop of the wooden end table that perched aside his twin sized bed. He quickly jumped to his feet as Serafina's faint calls were heard. He began to stammer his way out of the room until Jade quickly passed him by. She shot him a worried glance before ignoring his feeble attempts of having her stop whatever she was up to.

Jade slide into the tight living room, sapphire eyes scanning Serafina from head to toe. She tiptoed over to the resting woman and simply tapped her finger against Sera's cheek. To her surprise, her skin was stone cold as hers. She darted another scowl towards Ash's still frame whom silently watched Jade's curiosity take place.

Jade continued to scrutinize the stranger who so casually lay draped across her furniture. She propped her elbows onto the edge of the couch, resting his petite chin in the palms of her dainty ivory hands.

Ash tapped the back of Jade's hunched shoulders, gently lowering himself to the ground. "I had too." he whispered into the Toreador's ear. She titled her head to the side, her hard expression lightening by the smoothness of Ash's words. She simply nodded her head and continued to examine the fledgling vampire.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:28 am

Serafina sat, taken aback by the sudden intrusion of personal space. The dainty, small blonde vampire was poking her face, and she sat up, scrutinizing her. She felt sort of violated, and hated the way her eyes judged her. "Hello," she said as she drew her legs over the side of the couch, crossing her ankles.

Her head tilted to the side, she ignored Ash's "I had to," and decided to be polite and introduce herself. "I'm Serafina." She extended one thin arm for the girl to take. She looked up at Ash with a questioning glance, not particularly enjoying the way Jade was still looking at her. She felt uncomfortable, and nervously switched her ankles back and forth.

She was happy Ash was back in the room, and the sensation of fear she had felt earlier was swept away when she saw him.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:32 am

Jade simply nodded her head to acknowledge Sera's offer; however, the silent vampire refused to take hold of Serafina's welcoming hand. She quickly jumped to her feet, backing away into the shadowy corner of the room. Platinum blonde locks caressed her petite face she she shook her head solemnly from side to side.

Ash sighed heavily at Jade's reaction towards the new guest. This wasn't odd behavior for Jade, especially being someone at her age. The more ancient vampires' never seemed to fully trust newly created fledglings.

"Don't mind her.. She doesn't mean to come off rude." he murmured while directing the word rude directly at Jade's pouting frame that hid within the rooms shadows.

"Excuse her for the time being." he continued while adding a friendly smile to help sooth the awkward tensions that brewed within the cramped apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:40 pm

Sera withdrew her hand gracefully, only allowing herself to purse her lips in utter annoyance. She didn't want to show that she was irked by this girl's disregard of manners. She didn't speak, though, which Sera thought was strange, she just kept shaking her head. Had she done something wrong? She gazed down at her hand, then up at Ash as he started to speak.

It was obvious that he was a little bit distraught by this girl's inability to use her manners, and she was silently pleased that he had made that known. "Of course," she said, feeling extremely awkward in this situation.

"And who...are you? Is she?" She looked back and forth between the two immortal beings, narrowing her eyes, scrutinizing this girl. She was rather tiny, and she looked more than a little shy. She cocked her head as she did this inadvertently, her gray eyes taking her in.

She suddenly wanted to be alone with Ash, just to relax after their scare the previous night. She was still a little bit on edge with the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inanis Lupus :: Out Of Character :: Thread Cemetery-
Jump to: