Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sweaters

Sweaters

I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You Empty
PostSubject: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:13 am

Serafina was seated at table number three. The off-white table cloth was free of any wrinkle, hanging daintily over the edges of the round table. She was listening to Nora Robinson drone on about city speed limits around the nicer parts of town, something she had no care about. She was probably one of the people speeding, anyhow.

As she thought about this, her mind wandered to the very nice car that was waiting outside for her, though she did not know where; she had a valet park it for her. She sighed and imagined herself sliding into the black, buttery leather seat. She smiled at this, but quickly turned her pretty face into a frown, knowing if caught Nora might be upset at her disregard for the topic.

She examined her very light pink nails, resisting the urge to take a nail file from her purse and work on them-they were looking a little rugged for her taste. She sighed, a little too loudly, her eyes focusing on the statue that was lit in the courtyard by lights in the trees.

Just as she sighed, the other ladies began to stand and say their farewells. Relieved, Sera stood as well, picking up her white leather bag from the arm of the chair, and giving air kisses to the other women, giving compliments and accepting them as easily.

She walked out into the cold air, shrugging into her coat, tapping one heel on the ground impatiently while waiting for the valet to get there. She was standing on the edge of the street, looking either way. The street was quiet. She pushed back a sleeve to check the time. 10:43.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

Location : Using my super stalking powers. You can't hide, Amanda. >:3

I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:30 am

The moon was generous this fine evening, basking it's radiant glow against Ash's luminescent skin. Their ivory color shared the same magnificent splendor, lighting up the darkness that engulfed all of London. His pace was steady- hands nestled deep within his long gray coats pockets.

Ash's attire was slightly contrastive from his typical suit and tie apparel. Instead, he decided to loosen his tie and join the crowd in casual wear. He couldn't help but feel rather dull in his solid colored trench coat that ran sloppily past his knees. Underneath was a loose dress shirt, he couldn't pull too far from old habits.

Baggy jeans substituted slacks, and fingerless gloves took the place of 100% leather gloves.

"I look like a mess.." he hissed under his icy breath as he watched crowds of businessmen in formal suits scuttle by. He continued to stroll down the busily street, keeping his head low, feeling self-doubt succumb him.

Vanity was a bitch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3981597
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:14 am

She saw someone coming towards her, head down. Maybe that was the valet? He must be walking back from parking a car. She decided to do the nice thing and ask him while he was still over there. "Sir! Sir!" She called, one petite arm raised in the air, her skinny and long, delicate fingers waving in the air. Her four silver rings caught the moonlight and glinted, all had very precious stones on them.

She examined his appearance further and saw he looked different than the other valet she had seen. She furrowed her brow, wondering if maybe the shift had ended while she was inside. He was taller, and though she couldn't see his face, assumed more handsome. He had broad shoulders and was thin, but not gangly. A pleasant look soon took over her face.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:29 am

Ash smoothly turned his head to the side, unsure of whether the faint calls were directed towards him. As his golden eyes caught glimpse of the young mortal's hand waving in the brisk air, he made a quick halt.

He graciously spun in a tight circle, turning his body to face the calling voice. He raised an inquiring brow while gently raising his hand to gesture he caught her calls.
As the young woman approached nearer, he charmingly spoke in his typical exquisite tone.
"May I help you?" he questioned while lowering his hand back to his side. His polite gestures, tone, and appearance would charm anyone with just a glance. His ivory skin glistened within the moonlight- soft golden eyes shown brightly through the starless night. The moon kissed his chizzled frame, complimenting his well defined body.

Though he felt like a complete slob in his 'casual' attire, his clothes were of course the most extravagant, made with only the best material, and sold by only the most well known retailer.

His playful auburn hair caressed his lean face, dancing within the slight night breeze. He gently brushed the loose hairs from his gem-like eyes, beginning to fully realize and relish the beauty that stood before him. Her elegant style stood comparable to his making him question his own sense of divinity.
Ash found himself inhaling her scent once again, questioning his theory of whether she were indeed a mere mortal... or already a vampire.

To his surprise, this beauty was indeed of the living. He couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle to his brash consideration.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:46 pm

She frowned when she saw that there was no possible way he could be the valet. He was extremely handsome, and he was wearing designer brands. She looked up at him, scrutinizing his face to check if she had ever seen him before. She had not. "I'm sorry, you'll have to excuse me, I thought you were the valet. He seems to have left and I don't know where my car is."

She caught his laugh and furrowed her brow, confused as to why he was laughing at her. She put her dainty hands on her hips and pursed her rouge red lips, scoffing to herself. "Well then, thank you for your time," She turned on her heel and strode off.

She found a bench outside the restaurant, plopping down on it and looking left and right, allowing her gaze to bypass the man she had just spoken to. There was no sign of him.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:43 pm

Her poise was definitely already tuned in on the same channel as a Toreador. Ash couldn't help but take pleasure in her pouty tone of expression and voice. She walked away before he could parley into the discussion any further, but obediently gave in, and began to follow her dignified pace.

Ash nonchalantly took a seat next to the egotistical woman, while casually turning his head to the side, motioning another trade of colloquy.

"Would you like me to wait, with you?" he words flowed smoothly from his beautifully shaped lips. He titled his head to the side, handsomely allowing his hair to brush past his defined face, "It isn't safe for gorgeous young women like yourself to be out this late of night. Especially alone." his eyes fixated onto hers, emphasizing the final word, "Alone."

"I promise I'm suitable company." he mused with another light chuckle, his breath curling into the brisk night air.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:52 pm

She was extremely pleased with herself as he took a seat next to her, but didn't look over at him. She crossed one leg over the other and clasped her hands in her lap, looking poised and perfect, she knew.

As he began to talk, she listened intently, and as he called her gorgeous, suppressed a smile from coming onto her face. She turned and looked straight into his amber eyes. "I suppose. I mean, it's up to you." A small twinge of smile crept on her red lips, but she kept it to a minimum. Her gray eyes took him in she took a deep breath in, finally breaking the eye contact.

God, he was good-looking. She was definitely toying with the idea of what to do while they waited. The possibilities were endless. As he charmed her, she laughed, her dainty, tinkling laugh, enough to entrance any young gentleman.

She turned to the side, throwing a mischievous look at him, and said, "Well. If you say you're such great company..."
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:28 pm

An egotistical grin splashed across his fine lips, he continued to gaze at her incomprehensible mortal beauty. He couldn't help but feel her charismatic charm take hold of his dormant heart strings. The sudden feeling of flirtatiousness began to take hold of his serious and placid exterior. He leaned in closer to the aristocratic woman, letting his cold breath tease her flushed skin.
"I'm excellent company." he continued to praise in a sugar coated tone, "I believe you'll find me quite acceptable."

He slowly pulled himself away, letting his strong intoxicating presence linger between the two. He effortlessly broke his penetrating gaze, and turned his head forwards. He optimistically decided to test the ardor between themselves by playing a game of, hard to obtain.

"So, do you smoke?" he asked while casually changing the coquettish subject into something a little more dull. He could feel her mood fall from it's coy pedestal. He giggled before she could answer, and quickly refined his question, "I mean, do you have a light?"
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 9:53 pm

"Well, good sir, you don't know exactly what my standard of acceptable is... I'm afraid you might not be up to par." She watched him take his gaze off her and she followed suit, gazing purposefully down the street, as if she was very interested in something further down the road.

"A light? I suppose I do, though it's not something I condone on a regular basis." She pulled out a Porshe lighter that was attached to her Cayenne's car keys, along with other expensive keychains. "Here." She thrust it towards him, the keys clanging off each other happily.

"And not normally do I smoke, I'll have you know."
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:09 pm

Ash snagged the chiming key-chains while quickly grabbing an opened pack of cigarettes nestled deep inside his coats pocket. He placed the fag on the corner of his pale lips, holding the clamorous lighter to the end of the bud. He inhaled deeply while letting smoke pour from his agape mouth.
Serenity graced across his face as the smoke curled into the night sky. "It's alright, this isn't a common thing for me either. I'm just a bit nervous." he murmured benevolently, while fixing his gaze back onto her dainty frame.

"So? What brings you here?" he teased while bringing the cigarette back to his mouth.

He couldn't understand why he felt so captivated by the mortal woman, especially when she was so willing to playing along with his flirtatious, egotistical ways.

"Looking away from me will make things slightly more difficult.." he added in a hushed tone, faint clouds of smokes danced off into the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:18 pm

She turned back, surprised at how close he was now to her. She actually quite enjoyed it, and was ensnared by his enticing gaze. He was so yummy. She gave him a very flirty, tight-lipped smile, placing one delicate hand on his leg. "Nervous? Why is that?" She was sidled up to him now, looking up at his face.

She became serious again, taking a breath and separating herself from him as if it was an easy task, taking the hand from his leg and reaching back to tuck one strawberry curl behind his ear. "I'm here because I was at a London Society meeting. It was very drab."

She tried very hard not to play any mind games, but as he told her not to look away, she did, just to prove she could. "What if I enjoy being difficult?" She said, her creamy voice breathy and mouthwatering. She turned back to him and smiled, her dimples deep.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:39 pm

Ash had hoped she didn't notice the coldness of his body as her warm hand slid onto his tensed thigh. He ceased the tremble that longed to shutter throughout his body, concluding that doing so would only pull more attention to his secret.

His assumption was correct, she was too focused on their verbal communication, rather than his bloodless body temperature. He was pleased to know he didn't have to come up with a ridiculous lie about feeling chilled, or suffering from severe anemia.
His eyes remained locked within her fixed stare. She was indeed good at leading him on a tight leash; pulling him inwards, then profusely giving him and abundance of slack.

"Because.. It wouldn't be appropriate in public." he answered in a hushed tone, his eyes sparkling provocatively. He himself could not understand his intentions, but he figured the mortal woman might suggest something entirely different from the actual meaning. He shrugged away the thought and decided to let her mind wander play the role of decision and description.

He decided to play it up; letting his barrier crumble to the ground. She looked absolutely delightful on the outside, but his true desire laid within her flowing veins.

The Camarilla would have his head for it, but her capability to entrance others so easily, specifically the star-struck vampire aside her, was astonishing.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:49 pm

She raised one perfect, plucked eyebrow and put one hand on the side of his head, letting her lips brush his ear as she whispered, "Who said anything about public?" She grinned and stood. "I think it's time we found my car. It's late. Did you see any lots on your way here?" His skin was freezing cold, but she said nothing, not really caring.

Her heels began to click and clack happily as she walked down the sidewalk towards the direction he had come from, assuming that was where her car was because that was where the valet had taken it. She spotted it easily, in a corner lot that was well-lit.

She strode over to it, her vision of herself from earlier coming true as she slid into the cold buttery seat. She started the engine, unlocking the doors so this man, whose name she didn't yet know, could join her.

She made a mental note to ask his name, knowing he would be following behind her. She took the opportunity to spritz some Dior perfume on her thin wrist, and then apply a new coat of rouge lipstick. She smiled at her reflection and adjusted her seat, finally looking out the window to check his progress in following.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:08 pm

Ash made no mental hesitation on following the young provocative women. He allowed her gain a few feet ahead of him before he began to strut alongside.
His pace was hast and a mere flash of speed if anything. He arched himself low enough to rest his folded arms against the open window of her car.
He unintentionally failed to remember he was dealing with a human here; and inhuman speed was not considerably of the norm.

He shot her a feverishly witty smile while plucking the car door open, carefully enough not to rip it directly from its hinges. The car was spacious enough for him to sit comfortably without his legs crammed into his stomach, however, he had he slouch low enough to avoid the hood of the car from brushing against the top of his head.

He quickly flicked the bud out the window, and glanced back towards her inquisitive glare.
"Should be interesting." he continued in his natural placid tone.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:15 pm

"More than interesting," she said, giving him a quick smile. "Did I not catch your name?" She asked, glancing at him before peeling out onto the road. She made a few turns before heading down her long, midtown street, the houses getting larger and prettier as they sped along.

Finally, she turned into her modern three-story stone-and-wood house, pulling into the garage and hopping out. She turned on the overhead lights and unlocked the door, coming into a spacious living room. "Welcome to my humble abode."

She shrugged off her jacket, her tight-fitting wrap dress hugging her tightly, but didn't take off her heels as she hung her jacket in a closet nearby. "Want me to take your things?" She asked. She propped one hand on her hip, the other hung primly at her side.

She neared him as she asked this, stopping about a foot away, daring him to make a move on her.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:48 am

Ash flashed her a quick smile while unbuttoning the first few rows of his coat, "My name is Andrew Strauss, please call me Ash." What the hell are you doing? You even gave her your mortal name? He timidly turned his head back towards the open window, golden eyes watching the flash of lavish houses and drunken couples stumble their way home. The soft breeze toyed with his thick amber hair, pushing careless locks around his lean porcelain-like face.

The car ride couldn't be anything but uncomfortable and awkwardly silent. He could feel his back beginning to pinch and cramp from the gawky slumping position he had to contort his body into; to successfully fit into the surprisingly spacious car. He couldn't blame this flaw on his vampirsm, this was something he suffered with even as a mortal male.

Ash began to enact numerous scenarios within his nerve-ridden mind. He disputed with himself that none of this would be so ample if he was considerably normal. He wouldn't be debating whether to love her, or to eat her. He shook away the morbid thoughts that plagued his mind.

If he hadn't heard the clicking of the door lock, he'd still be sitting in the front seat continuing his self loathing and repetitious arguing. His fingers fumbled over the door handle, pushing the door wide open. The hinges moaned as he placed his hand atop the brim, heaving himself out of the Serafina's car.

His placid expression was regained as his met eyes with the young woman; mentally drawing him through the door. He followed obediently, scrutinizing her every movement.
Her gentle voice pulled him from the ominous cloud of self-doubt which had engulfed him the whole way there. He brushed his thoughts aside and decided to advance himself onward. He could handle this.

He smoothly shook his coat from his shoulders, letting it fall to the dip of his elbows. He gentlemanly placed the heavy trench on the coat hanger by the door, not wanting the lady to do a mans job. He smiled flirtatiously while brushing against her to do so.

He ended up tossing it sloppily to the side as she approached him closer than expected. His palm rested against the room's walls as he leaned forward, breath teasing the side of her neck.

"I think I can handle it."
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:23 am

She watched his handsome face as they entered. He looked extremely nervous, a rather strange emotion displayed on his face. "Well then, Mr. Strauss," she said, stepping back from the coat closet, one thin leg out, the other straight, in a very provocative pose.

She giggled as his cold lips tickled her ear, coming up behind him as he put away his coat. She smiled at his reaction to her coming closer to him, and as he leaned against the wall, she reached up to drape an arm over his lean frame.

She looked at him from the side, a look that said it all-she wanted him, now. She knew how enticing she could be, and she sighed, releasing her grip on his shoulder. "These shoes are killing me. I should take them off."

She sat down on the modern sofa, putting one silky leg out, her short dress barely covering her, and began to take them off, just about the most mouthwatering thing she could have done.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:56 am

Ash watched her every delicate, inviting movement. He stood frozen in place, his eyes longing for something. He could feel his throat began to swell from the intense hunger that consumed all his mental & physical functions. He attempted to pull away from his passionate, ever longing gaze, yet the effort was simply trial and error.

His auburn eyes traced her curvy details as she seductively began to remove her petite shoes.

Ash's tense legs stammered to the front of the sofa; the closer he made his way to the young women, he louder he could hear the magnified sounds of Serafina's blood pulse echo throughout his body.
Thoughts of Lyla ran through his weary mind, memories of past affairs haunting his every move.
Although so much tension devoured him, his physical exterior wore the facade of a calm and desirable display. He gently stooped to his knees, racing a cold finger alongside her smooth legs. He carefully pulled the heels from her feet, pushing the shoes to the side of the couch.

A pleasant grin curled onto his lips as he began to stand to his feet. Only making it halfway there, he stood hunched over the piece of furniture, hands firmly grasping the back spine of the couch.
"This is considerably dangerous.." he mocked while draping soft kisses to the side of her neck, the warmness of her body tickled his stone cold lips. He held the urge to bite her, no matter the intensity he felt to succumb to the beast within.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 3:27 am

Her heart lurched as he touched her. Her eyes widening happily. She laughed at his mocking her, grinning as his cold lips planted kisses on her. She was thoroughly enjoying this, and the leaned back, exposing her long neck, one hand behind her.

Once she felt satisfied with this, she turned back to him, for once, her head was above his, and she wrapped her thin arms around his neck, placing herself in his lap. She was extremely graceful about this, and was soon wrapping her legs around him as well.

She began to kiss him, everywhere she could, in between them saying, "I...like...dangerous." Her voice had turned from light and happy to a little bit husky, and quite ravenous. Oh, she was enjoying this. He was definitely the best-looking man she'd had in a very long time. She wasn't going to let this one go.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 3:48 am

As the dainty woman placed herself in his lap, he knew there was no way to shield the icy touch of his body. Normally; as a mortal, his heart would be bursting through his pounding chest, the heat between the bodies causing gentle beads of sweet to emerge from dampened skin. He'd have the capability to draw her body closer without the over powering fear of aggressively submitting to his inner being, embedding his teeth within the flowing veins of her neck, drinking her sweet sanguine fluid.

Her closeness drove his body crazy, he could feel his arms wrap around his petite frame, pulling her close enough that their noses barely touched. A moment of sensuality took control as he leaned his head to the back of the couch, resting his neck within the soft border. He flirtatiously pulled her inwards, gracing her lips with a soft kiss which invited only more to come.

"You like dangerous, eh?" his words were hushed, merely a soft moan lingering from his agape mouth. His eyes were narrowed, looking at her with heavy lids, continuously tilting his head back to conjoin lips.

'You don't know how potentially dangerous I am.. If only you knew."
He pulled her from his lap, gently placing her along the long couch. His body only inches from hers; strong masculine arms supporting his weight from crashing down on her small frame.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:21 am

Sera was barely noticing the cold as she kissed him, again and again. Her hands crept behind his back, feeling at the ends of his shirt, but not being aggressive. She was still herself, of course, even though she might be having a grand old time.

She paused to shoot him a mischievous smile, her voice coming out in its abnormal yet enticing manner. "Oh, I love dangerous." She noticed, looking up at him, that his lips were red, and guilty red marks dotted his neck from her full red lips.

She realized her delay, and as he lifted her with no effort and fell on top of her, she put her hands around his waist, hanging on every word he spoke. "Are you now?" She said, half taking this seriously, half making it humorous.

She giggled and kissed down his color, his masculine chest deliciously pale. She was normally an abs and sunkissed skin kind of girl, but he was an exception. Normally, boys took her out before she allowed them to come home with her. On some occasions would she make them take her on more than three dates.

She half-wanted to move this to the bedroom-the large windows were exposed to the street, but she was sure he would realize this as soon as clothing was shed. She knew she was looking more delicious, as she took out her hair pin. Her hair splayed out behind her, and she smiled, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:53 am

Her hair carelessly splashed along her backside, caressing her small frame. He looked down to realize he had already done the honors of unbuttoning his white undershirt. His pale, slender stomach was freshly exposed, thin lines of muscles spread from his toned chest down to his abdomen.
He inclined his head to her neck once against, spreading his delicate kisses down to her stomach while regaining his posture. He was able to freely brush his shirt off and throw it to the ground. He arched himself over her small body once again, letting a small giggle slip from his lips. He continued to lean forward, carefully enough to restrain his full body weight.
He delicately pressed himself against her and murmured sweet nothings into her ear. Finally, a delayed pause came between the two, the word
vampire
leaped from his mouth, dancing into the sensual exchange of words. He wondered if she'd simply laugh at his bleak warning, or simply invite him to induce a more exotic foreplay.

He waited momentarily until he impatiently laced his fingers behind the back of her neck, pulling her upwards. Her head swayed to the side, leaving the perfect culminating moment to sink his teeth into her pulsating neck.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:02 am

She was absolutely loving this, and as his shirt fell to the floor, her face lit up momentarily. She loved the feel of his hands on her, and she felt herself being pulled up by him, listening to everything he said. Something about vampires. Was he doing one of those things where he roleplayed he was someone else for intimacy? That was a little strange for her taste.

She stopped moving and her gray eyes moved upwards, to his handsome face, and she reached up, brushing his hair from his eyes. This was an act so intimate, she had never done it before, and felt her cheeks flush red at doing so.

Suddenly, she realized it all made sense- she wasn't stupid-he had been warning her all night of his dangerous side. She allowed herself to make no noise, but to kiss him softly on his lips and say, "Please, make it not hurt and...and...don't get any on the carpet."

Her smile was faint and beautiful as she arched her swanlike neck to the side, pulling her hair along with with, putting one hand firmly on his back, and doing her best to brace herself.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:51 am

His brows raised into a high arch as he heard her submissive comment. He could feel his pale lips curl into a tight grin as he pulled his face towards hers, "So.. you've had supernatural encounters before?" he mumbled with a soft smug laugh, "And to think.. I though I was the first.." he whispered- his brilliant smirk falling into a seductive kiss which traced down from her jawline, to the base of her neck. His gentle breathes brushed against her moist skin.

"It wont hurt, promise."

His teeth sank deep into her warm skin, blood gushing from the two puncture wounds embedded within her neck. Sweet sanguine fluid filled his throat, soft moans merged from his clasped lips. His body shuddered from her intoxicating, delectable taste and mouthwatering submission, approving such morbid fantasies.

A vampires' bite is nothing more than a feeling of extreme ecstasy. The feeling of having all distasteful memories lifted from your shoulders, giving you the brief, realistic emotion of invisibility.

He pulled his mouth from her neck, turning his head to make sure she was still conscious and aware of what she granted.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:05 am

"No," she replied curtly, lowering her head. "I have not had any such encounters before. You would be the first." She tried to smile as his teeth pierced her skin, suddenly feeling all bad thoughts leave her mind. Her face became relaxed and smooth as glass, her features were that of a porcelain doll's.

She moaned, leaning her head back, closing her eyes, loving the feel of this. As it finished, she brought her head slowly up, opening her gray eyes and making forceful eye contact. She turned her head to the side, trying to see the wound. She couldn't see it, so she turned to Ash. "Is it still bleeding?" She asked.

Her eyebrows were raised in pure delight, and she brought a hand to her slender neck to check for blood. There was none. She was delighted, and very keen to finish what she had started. She looked down at her dress to see if anything had gotten on it, then she wrapped her arms, again around his neck.

She began with more vigor this time, kissing his neck, kissing his collar bone, kissing every inch she could find.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You   I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You Empty

Back to top Go down

I Don't Remember You Looking Any Better, But Then Again I Don't Remember You
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inanis Lupus :: Out Of Character :: Thread Cemetery-
Jump to: