Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

The Definition of Bad

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sweaters

Sweaters

The Definition of Bad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:38 pm

He smiled and patted her hand affectionately as it tried to reach his full and astounding height. "Of course I can hold my liquor. Don't you appreciate the buzzed feeling? Weren't you ever a bad kid when you were alive? I used to go to these parties almost every night, it was great. I do miss that hangover, I haven't felt it in two hundred years...though, of course, I could do without the throwing up or the headache..." He threw a sideways glance at her, wondering what she meant by 'night off.'

He figured he'd ask anyway. "Night off? From what, playing evil hitwoman?" His blue eyes were daring, showing no hint of fear. He was not afraid, even though he probably should have been. He glided smoothly along next to her, surprisingly enjoying the feel of her light, thin arm around his neck. As he thought about this, he felt his fangs begin to protrude farther than the rest of his teeth, but tried to fight it.

"But really, what's your favorite hunting ground? We could head into town, there are always foolish humans there. And, two absurdly attractive people, who have the biggest lure in the world... hey, should be a really good time." His eyebrows raised in an obvious suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:52 pm

Kaylee chuckled. It was the first time she had actually laughed in almot 700 years. The last time she laughed she had been human and wel, that had been a long time ago.

"Acually no, I was a very well behaved kid. Everything was so prim and proper when I was human that the thought of drinking never really hit my mind. Of course back then there wasnt any kind of liquor like there is now. In fact it may surprise you to no that i was a very nice person when I was human, and I was very polite. Kind of came with growing up in the 13 hundreds huh." She smiled at Logan, a real smile. It had also been along time since one of those had come up. Kaylee knew that Logan would probably be shocked from her old age, she was one of the oldest beings in existence and the older one was the more important it was to stay on there good side. He was the first person she had ever told her age to.

Smirking at his comment Kaylee mocked offensity. "I would never hurt another being, I am one of the nicest people you will ever meet in your entire existence.' The entire time she kept a strait face as she said that but as the last word came out she broke into laughter. Her laugh was cold yet warm at the same time. It was something else all together.

"So, you think I'm attractive." Kaylee smirked at him. Her other personality was starting to kick in and the fact she hadnt hit him yet was pure proof of that. "Your not so bad yourself." Her eyes scanned his tall frame.

"Going into town sounds like fun."
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:02 pm

"Thirteen Hundreds? So that's, what, like, Medieval times? Dark ages? Did you go to church a lot?" He watched her as she laughed, she looked genuinely happy, entirely different than she had been back at the bar. "God, how do you keep yourself entertained? I'm only rounding three hundred and I'm starting to lose my, erm, zeal, you could say. There's not anything I haven't done, well, there is, but it's actually quite appalling..." He laughed at whatever was going on his head, shaking the thoughts away and returning his gaze to her.

"Excuse me, but I stand firm in my belief that I definitely never said anything about the way you look." His mouth formed a definitive frown, his lips squishing together, because he didn't want her to understand the truth of what he thought about her. He was actually getting along with her by being his true self and not using his charms.

"I propose we stake out that human club, just in the middle of the city. It's got those women of the night that are looking for anyone willing, and if we get there late enough, the people in the club will be dispersing... we could play some games, couldn't we, love?" He glanced over at her with a daring and bold expression on his handsome face.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:14 pm

She smiled at him. "Yah, i went to church every single day and prayed. Im such a hypacrict, since ive been... what I am now I havent once gone to church." Her mind wandered to how she had survived all those years without going conpletly loony.

"Ive traved the world a couple hundred times and there is probabley nothing i havent ever done. Actually there was a point in my life, probably when I was about your age that I considered hypernating for a couple centuries. I did actually sleep for about a decade and then I traveled the world a couple more times. Finally I got into this life style. There is just something about the thrill of the kill that never gets old, expeshaly when my target is a werewolf." She always did have so much fun hunting them down. Vampires had there perks but they were ushually very predictable when it came down to it.

Kaylee put her hands up in defence. "Hay no need to get defensive i was just messin' with you.' She playfully nudged Logan making him stumble and if he had been human would have sent him flying.

"Sounds like a plan to me." She smiled a toothy smile at him. "Lets have some fun."
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:29 pm

He paused a moment to think this over. "Sounds like a fun life, I mean, most of the time." He stumbled back, his lanky frame wrenching itself from her arm that had been thrust over his shoulders, but he gained his perfect balance again quickly, and nudged her back, though not as hard as she. Her flirting with him was surprisingly not making him uncomfortable, but he felt his fangs further protrude, and he turned his head so she wouldn't see. He took a deep breath and clamped his mouth shut, turning back, and nodding in compliance.

"Well, shall we?" He took off into the woods at a relatively steady pace, and was soon nearing the bright lights of the city. He smiled to himself at the excitement and only paused a second as he crossed the streets, finally coming to a very run-down nightclub that had all sorts of women in front of it, all scantily clad and looking trampy. He sidled up to them, he swag making them swoon with delight. Soon there were multiple, and he grinned sheepishly, looking at Kaylee behind him.

He knew they would be just as willing to help her as they had him, and he took his hands from his sides and motioned for her to join him. They were flocking, and asking him if he wanted to go downstairs, into the basement. He nodded and turned, disappearing down the steps outside as three of the women came with him. He assumed he and Kaylee would be going to the same place.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:40 pm

Kaylee not noticing anything followed the vampire. He lead her to a nightclub and she was descusted with how the women seemed to just throw themselves at Logan. It honestly made her sick to her stomak. How anyone could have any pride left at all after working in a place like this was beyond her. Kaylee noticed how Logan sucked up teh attention and smirked slightly. Even as vampires, men were all pigs.

When he motioned her over to him she was quick to stand beside him slightly wary of the woman around her. As Logan was taken down some steps she quickly followed him not wanting to get left alone in a place like this. All of the humans were already making her blood boil with antisipation.

Two more woman followed the three that were already trailing behind the two imortals. Never haven been in this kind of place Kayllee was unsure of the night she was going to have.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:47 pm

He smiled as the women took him down, further and further, until they came to a poorly lit room, with lots of blankets thrown all over the place. He was partially disgusted by this, but he was hungry. They all laid down, and he stood above them, tilting his head back, and his fangs launched into their full positions. He loomed over them like a giant, and their eyes widened as he bit and drained all three of them.

He turned behind him to watch Kaylee, not being able to help but feel a twinge of happiness at the massacre. They sort of deserved to be having this fate come to them; they were the sort of people who were a danger to themselves, and a poor reflection of all of mankind. He turned his head back to the three drained women, laying in awkward positions on the floor, legs and arms askew and sticking in strange directions.

The women Kaylee was with were staring at him in horror and in awe, he had done all of this in the course of less than three minutes. His throat had a satisfying coat of blood, he was extremely full, it would most likely last him for a week, two at most.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:49 pm

ooc- g2g eat be back in awhile
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:11 am

As soon as she had seen Logan move towards the other woman she slammed the door shut closing off the exit so now the two how were still alive had no escape route. The two of them backed into a corner huddling together.

Kaylee turned away from them and smirked at Logan. She didn't no what compelled her to do so but she strode towards him and leaning up on her tiptoes she licked the blood from his lips.

With quick persision Kaylee turned and sunk her fangs into one of the girls quickly draining her of her life. A content sound left her throat as she fed and when finally there was nothing left to drink she let the body go. The corpse collapsed against to the floor as she licked her own lips. Turning to the woman that was still alive her eyes sparkled a dangerous black. The color was what her eyes were in her wolf form.

Launching forward Kaylee tore the woman's throat out with her teeth and blood seeped from her mouth. The girl had not even had time to scream. Pulling an arm from the dead body she bit at the flesh like a dog would a bone and before long all that was left was bone. As she turned to Logan Kaylee revealed that the lower half of her face was covered in blood
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:21 am

Taken aback at the sudden contact, he actually appreciated it. He raised an eyebrow and leaned back against the wall, listening contentedly to the grotesque sounds that were coming from the woman and from Kaylee. He watched as the body fell limply to the ground, and smiled wickedly as she turned to the next victim. Upset that he couldn't see what was going on, he huffed and crossed his arms, uncrossing them when she finally dropped an arm to the floor-she had eaten through the flesh, something only weres did.

His expression turned somber as he saw the mass amount of blood covering her face, and decided to learn from her, striding towards her with purpose, lapping the blood from her face as she had done to him. As he finished this, he leaned back, eyes closed, a slight "ah" escaping his now pursed lips, which quickly parted.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:30 am

Kaylee smirked at what he had done. She saw the content look on his face and her smirk grew. "Yourwelcome." She wispered to him. It came out huskily and there was a slightly werewolfish roll to her words.

Hooking her arm around his she pulled him with her easly. She took them back up the stairs and outside the club. Human eyed them fearfully as the strode away having seen small drips of blood on there cloths and on Kaylee's face.

"Ah the smell of fear." She stated taking a wiff of the air enjoyng the intoxicating armoa. Her eyes glinted misceviously at him as they continued to walk down the deserted street.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:43 am

ooc- sorry i have to go, i'll be on later k bye
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

Location : Using my super stalking powers. You can't hide, Amanda. >:3

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 2:50 am

Jade's lips curled into a pleased grin as the enthusiasm poured from Louise's star-struck eyes. Oh how the little things pleased her in this forsaken immortal life. She felt flocks of butterflies flutter inside her stomach. She nodded her head generously, closing his hands tightly around the watch.
"A gift." she said softly while quickly looking over her shoulder to see if anyone had heard her angelic voice. She put her head down and swiveled the bar chair in small circles. She suddenly jumped to her feet, an excited smirk gracing his pouty lips. She motioned the small vampire to stay still as she bounced off into the busy crowd of dancers.

Jade, being the young and naive girl at mind, had her heart in the right place, yet forgot the dangers around them in this cruel world. She glanced over her shoulder to make sure Ash wasn't hovering. Her mind was put at ease as she saw the displeased vampire cringing in utter disgust in the far distance. She hesitatingly made her way through the bar door, trotting down the dark alleyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3981597
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:23 am

ooc- i'm back Smile
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:55 am

ooc;
Welcome back. (:
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:31 pm

His malicious grin stayed on his face as he exited, not exactly enjoying being dragged out. He was upset at this for only a short while, but his spirits were lifted as he passed a group of gaping humans, and he jumped out at them, only to see them scream and run from him. He was having too much fun, and as he turned the corner, he was feeling pretty good.

Suddenly, a thought struck his mind. What would happen when investigators found the scene? Surely someone would tell of these two supernatural beings who had massacred those women. The whole street had seen them. He shook the thought to the back of his mind, where it lingered for longer than he would have liked. He could get in serious trouble for that. Worse off, it wasn't the first time he'd done something like that, so he would probably receive further punishment. He grimaced at the thought. He was supposed to be laying low, but that was definitely a large number. Humans couldn't know.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:46 pm

As the frivolous little Jade skipped down the street, she felt a pleased grin dance onto her porcelain face. She excitedly hopped through the shadows, her self-delight illuminating the obscure darkness. Soft pale curls bounced with every hop-skip in her light giddy steps. As she graced along the familiar alleyway, her nose cringed up as the delightful scent of vampires and mortal flesh intoxicated her sense of smell. She made an abrupt halt, sending thick locks of hair forward. She carefully slid into the shadows, watching the horrifying scene placed infront of her.
The two vampires were pleasurably covered in human blood, standing around the brutal massacre. The one seemed shamelessly disturbed at thought; probably trying to figure out how to dispose the mangled bodies.

Jade held her breath, trying to quietly scoot away from the troubled scene. That's all she needed. Getting in trouble by the already up-raged Camarilla. She carefully began to take slow steps backwards- until the worst happened.

Her small white shoes brushed against an unseen trashcan,- carelessly pushed against the alley wall. A loud clacking noise echoed through the dark silence. Jade nervously shot her head into the other direction, facing the others. She frantically began to wonder if the they had heard her unsettling disturbance. She cringed as the reality checked in.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:47 pm

Now that the thrill of the kill was finally starting to ware off Kaylee to had thoughts about how to get rid of the bodies. It would not be good if she was caught, the Camarilla could not know of her existence. If they ever found out whe would surley be hunted and if they ever caught her... she didnt even want to think about it.

An idea sprung to mind just as she heard the sound of trashcans toppling over. Whipping her head around Kaylee's icy eyes searched the darkness. With her inhanced night vision she easly spotted the vampire she had seen in the bar earlyer.

Waisting no a single second of time Kaylee shot forward with speed greater then any vampire or werewolf. Pushing her forearm into the girls neck she pushed up so that the girls feet were dangling at least three inches off the ground.

Blue eyes turned black as her werewolf personality kicked in. "And just where do you think you were going." She hissed. Kaylle looked the girl strait in the eyes making sure to let the girl know just how much damage sh ecould cause to her if she did not answer her queshtion.

Waiting for her to answer Kaylee turned her head to Logan. She motioned for him to come there as she dug in her coat pocket with her other hand. Pulling out a black cell phone she tossed it to him.
"Dial 732-4461, ask for Mason." Her voice was cold but it wasnt directed at him. The rage from the bar had settle back in and she was a conpletly different person.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:53 pm

His eyes slid over Jade, taking her in- he understood not to get on Kaylee's bad side, so he did as he was told, even though he probably should have helped Jade. He caught the phone and dialed the number as he was told, as a dark and deep voice answered, he said "Mason," in a gruff and hurried tone. This time, a new voice was on the phone, questioning.

"Got him," he said quickly, wondering whether or not he should throw it back to her. He shuffled his feet uncomfortably, realizing the dire state of the situation and just how long it would be until anyone else came and saw what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:05 pm

Reaching over she pushed a button on the phone turning it on speecher. "Mace?" She asked.

"Kay, nice to here from you, whats up?" His voice was rich like choclate and kind, the conplete oposite of what Kaylees sounded like.

"I'm afraid its not on casual terms that i'm calling you. Remeber when i took out that army for you." She asked him her voice getting faster as she to relised how much she needed to hury to get the massacare taken care of.

"Yah..." Masons voice had turned from happy to somber in no time at all.

Kaylee pushed jade up against the wall harder as she tried to squir away. "Its time for the debt repay. I need something taken care of." Quickly she explained the situation and where it was at.

A sigh came over the phone. "We're even after this?" Masons voice queshtioned. Kaylee nodded, "Yah."

"Alright, I'll have it taken care of and the humans wont know a thing."
"Thanks Mason." Her voice soffened slightly as the other side of the line clicked.

"Its taken care of." She told Logan, "Now what shall we do with you." Kaylees head snapped back to Jade.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:08 pm

Soft clacking noises thudded on the cement road as Jade's burdensome shoes fell from her dangling feet. Her cat like eyes were watering, nervously glancing around her surroundings.
Her eyes met with Logan's, almost pleading him to set her free from this entrapment.

Her doll like lips remained sealed as she frantically clawed her fingers into the brick wall, trying to grasp onto anything. She slowly began to raise her hand, gesturing the woman who held her hostage that her destination was the opposite way.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:12 pm

"Kaylee," he said, his voice soft. "She won't tell anyone, she's not on good terms with them either. Just... just let her go," his voice was quick, soft, and almost silent, but both of them could hear him. His voice broke a little on the last part, knowing that he would get all sorts of bad karma coming to him if he let her get hurt.

His eyes shot Jade a look to tell her to settle down, to prove that she wasn't going to hurt Kaylee or be a burden to them. She had to calm down, she had to understand his position.

He flexed, wondering if Kaylee would turn on him, his eyes lifting, like he was going to pray, though he knew that was like sending a balloon into the sky. He was destined for hell, and he knew it.

He gazed hopefully and pleadingly at Kaylee's turned back, turning his head around to check on the scene they had created behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:20 pm

Figures in cloaks had already flooded the scene and it had only been a few minites ince Kaylee had gotten off the phone with Mason. She smiled a little to herself knowing that she could always count on him.

Her eyes swivled to Logans form and she saw the pleading in his eyes. That look had never affected her the way it did now. There was something about him that made her want to make him happy. Anger boiled in the pit of her stomak as she realised these feelings and the pressure on Jades throat got worse the angrier she got.

Her right hand snapped back like she was going to slam it into the girls face. When she thrusted her arm forward her fist missed Jades face by centimeters. Teh impact broke the stone that her fist colided with and it made the entire building shudder. If it had been Jade's face she had hit there wouldnt be any face left.

Leaning tword the girl Kaylee whispered threatening, "You tell anyone and i find out, I will hunt you down and tear you apart." She pulled her arm away from the girls throat making Jade fall to the ground. Turning on her heal she head tword the exit of the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:31 pm

Jade surprisingly didn't flinch from the forceful impact that was so closely directed near her face. She simply bent her head to the side, looking at the woman sarcastically. As the woman released her from her tight grasp she fell into a poised stance, back completely straight. She stared deeply into the eyes of the halfbreed, almost egging her to make another move.

Jade could hear her knight in shining armor appear to the mortifying scene. His knuckles cracking loudly as his steps grew louder as he drew closer. She couldn't help but feel an overwhelming emotion of cockiness boil within herself. What now? She mused to herself.

Ash stood only a few feet from the crowd, his arms folded tightly across his broad chest. His face was curled with absolute anger, the highest form of hatred pouring from his narrowed eyes.

"You lay another hand on her, I'll tear your throat out.. Mutt." he hissed under his breath. He darted an anger scowl towards Logan, warning him he would be next if he didn't explain what exactly all this commotion was about.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:45 pm

ooc;

Be back in a bit guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Definition of Bad
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inanis Lupus :: Out Of Character :: Thread Cemetery-