Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

The Definition of Bad

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sweaters

Sweaters

The Definition of Bad Empty
PostSubject: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:00 am

Logan sat inside the bar, looking at the people pass, turning his face up occasionally for a sniff of whoever was in the room. There was a human, or multiple humans, in the room at this moment, he could hear their hearts beating inside their fragile little chests. He liked that, that humans were so very vulnerable to his lure, unknowing of his dark ways. He pushed one pale hand through his hair, glancing down at his stolen Rolex watch. He was starting to get hungry, but the atmosphere was too quiet to grab a bite to eat. He stood, going into the dance floor, trying to locate the smell.

He was surrounded by cold bodies, some warm, all he wanted was some fun. These vampires were all probably moral creatures, but he didn't care. This bar was only fun when there was someone to pick on and food to be gotten. It put him in a state of depression, that everyone seemed to be very in control. He needed them to do something crazy. He stood in the middle and began to dance, flitting from side to side, using his speed, allowing the rest of the crowd to see him. The other vampires followed his lead, and it grew more and more crazy, the mob bouncing up and down and side to side. He laughed, throwing his head back, then headed for the scent. The smell happened to be a relatively pretty, skinny girl, trying to keep up on the outskirts of the dance floor.

"'Lo," he said, his accented voice obviously sweeping her off her feet. She batted her eyelashes too obviously, and after that, it was easy. He charmed her into going out the emergency exit, and she leaned in, thinking he was going to kiss her, and he did-for a split second. The moment their lips touched, he moved down to her neck, biting hard. She screamed and made some sort of violent motion to get away, but stopped wiggling soon for lack of blood and understanding of his strength. He had a loose grip so as not to break any of her bones, and was drinking slowly so he could enjoy the experience.

Once roughly half her blood was gone, he was full, and pulling away, he licked his lips, then licked the blood from her, the only trace of the attack the gashes in her neck, and the blood on her dress collar. He smiled and let go, and she fell to the ground, looking helpless, lying there. She wasn't dead, no, but not weak enough to be moving, or to be awake. He walked away, admiring his own handiwork.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

Location : Using my super stalking powers. You can't hide, Amanda. >:3

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:50 am

Ash sat lazily in the overly cushioned armchair that was thrown sloppily against the clubs blackened walls. He leaned forward resting his chin in the palm of his pale hand. His eyes rolled slowly in a wide circle, annoyed by the stench of naive mortals. Most of them thought their vampire dates were 'the one', following them around obediently. Little did they know, most of them were dinner.

Next to his bored frame was his little companion, Jade. Her eyes were filled with amazement, watching the idiotic raving vampires throwing their arms recklessly in the air. They twist and turned, jolting their dead bodies from side-to-side.
It was a painful sight for him to watch, but he brushed away his irritation for the sake of Jade's pleasure. She looked completely entertained, even popping her petite leg up and down to the hypnotic beat.
Occasionally Ash would turn his head to the side and suggest them to both dance, but every time she'd timidly shake her head ignoring his offer. After awhile he finally gave in, this wasn't going to get any better, so he might as well mingle.

He stood to his feet gesturing to Jade that he was going to leave her side momentarily. Fear instantly splashed across her porcelain doll-like face. She immediately grasped the material of his gray sweater and begged him not to leave.

"I'll just be over there." he answered with a loving smile.
Her lips in a tight pout, she nodded her head softly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3981597
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:04 am

Vampire’s couldn’t get drunk, or at the very least it took alot to get intoxicated, but it was a luxury one could have to just feel the cold glass in your grip. Louise looked far too young to be drinking in the first place.

He fingered the puddle of water on the hard bar table top, which had formed from the bottom of his drink. It tasted pretty bad if anything. The crowd was starting to liven up as much as dead people could do. Some punk vampire was at the cause of it all, Louise found him in the crowd and lifted his eyes heavenwards. When his cat eyes refocused back on the vampire, he was vanishing with some anorexic thing with a lot of blonde hair and probably no blood to speak of from the way her bones were showing.

Louise was out of characterly grouchy.

Hey, how was he supposed to know that computer stores were alarmed and they went off when you punched your hand through their shop windows? He’d almost been shot and bitten by the men and blue and their useless German Sheppard’s.

So he’d come to the club to lick at his metaphorical wounds and angst over the loss of a shiny new gadget that should have been in his hands right now. Louise hardly noticed he growled out loud. The bartender gave him a strange look. But he was used to all kinds of odd balls in this joint.
Back to top Go down
http://silverness.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:15 am

Logan sighed, bored now, after pursuing the girl, and he opened the back door, down into the club again. He made his steps slow and deliberate, his fancy dress shoes making a satisfying click-clack every time he walked. He stopped as he descended into the main room, surveying the room for anyone he knew. Ah, there was Ash Strauss. He smiled, that guy was too nice and polite for his own good.

Logan sidled up to him, putting an arm around his shoulders and clapping him on the shoulder opposite him. He smiled and looked sideways at him. "How are you, old pal?" He asked, his lips toying with his oversized grin. He brought his arm back to his side and stood so he faced Ash. "What even brings you to a nightclub? Don't you have like...etiquette classes to attend?" He joked.

He was a bit taller than him, and both of them were taller than the rest of the room. He slumped over, looking around for Jade, after all, she was practically glued to his arm. As if on cue, he spotted her looking extremely frightened on the opposite side of the room and cast her a wave.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:30 am

She sat in the corner of the bar with a blueish colored drink in her hand. Water droplets rolled down the sides of the glass and settled around the base forming a ring when she picked the glass up and took a sip. The sip turned into a gulp and soon enough she had finished the entire things. Smacking the glass down hard on the wooden counter it was a sonder it hadnt shattered.

Cold blue green eyes watched the croud of dancing vampires make a fool of themselves. Honestly, they were as pathetic as humans. Kaylee narrowed her eyes slightly at the sight. It was comical, she had to give it that.

It had been awhile since she had gone to the bar and it was nice to have a little of a break. It seemed that all she did now a days was go around killing those that needed to be killed. She made her living as a trained assassin and when someone wanted someone else executed, they let her no and she did it. Kaylee did not work cheap but that was because no one had ever been able to trace her. She was one of the best assassins that there were. Her human clients were alaways the easiest to work for, humans were just so breakable. That was one part she definetly did not miss about being mortal.

Her eyes flickered around the room and landed on famillior face, Ash. She had been hired by him more then once and at that though a slight smirk crossed her face. A thought danced in her mind, 'Wonder if he needs anyone else killed.' Ash always did pay well.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:31 am

Jade's low shoulders quickly snapped up as familiar scent of her vampiric crush was distinguished in the busily room of ravers. The once glum expression that etched across her face turned into a flee of bliss. As her sorrowful gaze lifted from the loud blood red floor, she noticed a familiar man giving her a quick flashing wave.

She lifted her hand up while quickly stammering to her feet. The sloppy wave she sent Logan was considerably rude on her part, as she'd normally give a polite curtsy.
She glazed across the crowd, nearly bouncing up and down with excitement spilling from every graceful step. Her overly formal attire made her stick out like a sore thumb in the room full of steam-punk goths. Her flowery white thigh high dress fluttered as she bounced her way across the compressed room.

Without any hesitation she smacked her petite hands atop Louise's broad shoulders.

Ash looked over at Logan apologetically, "She's a bit infatuated.. don't expect her to come over here unless the boy comes with." he laughed loudly while patting his large hand against his companions arm.
"It's been to long my friend." fangs brilliantly flashing in the dim lit room.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:44 am

Logan laughed, his laugh echoing off the walls. He watched as Jade hurried over to them, her flouncy dress bouncing against her dainty frame. "Can you really reach my shoulders?" He asked, honestly surprised as he slumped over again to be more of a normal size. "What, no curtsy?" He stated it, rather than raising his voice in a question.

He turned back to Ash, looking at the pair with raised eyebrows. "It surely has. What have you been up to? How goes your ongoing struggle with...er...the higher-ups? He knew the word itself made Ash angry, so he avoided it, though a fight might be enjoyable just about now. He smiled slightly at the thought, then pulled the corners of his mouth back down, trying to be somber. He ruffled his hair with his left hand, waiting for Ash's probably upset answer.
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:46 am

Louise nearly spat out his drink at the suddenly contact. Thankfully he didn’t jump in alarm. That would have ended up in the tipping over of bar stools and him on the ground. Not very smooth at all.

“Jade!” Why hadn’t he smelt her before now? Well, the fumes of his drink were pretty strong. Grinning, fangs and all, he knew that if he had more blood surging around his body his face with be flushing happily. Louise rubbed his nose in that self conscious gesture of his. The beautiful vampire outshone him in every way. Except in height. At least he was wearing clothes free of rips and stains this time.

“It’s great to see you. You’re looking good- uh, I mean, what are you doing here? Wait, that’s a stupid question. It’s a nightclub. Ah, so Ash must be here with you too?” he stammered, grinning like an Eros struck fool. He scanned the crowd, quickly spotting the tall vampire. Oh jeez. He was talking to that vampire from before. “Erm, so. . . yeah,” he felt like slamming his forehead on the bar table. Geez.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:03 am

Ash gingerly looked across the room, "Do you smell that?" he asked while slightly tilting his head upwards. The vampire that stood before him beat him in the height category, which was extremely unusual in Ash's case. His auburn eyes scanned across the annoying boisterous room, finally meeting gaze with the female vampire, Kaylee.
Instinctively he crouched low, trying to avoid her fixed stare, "Damnit.." he mumbled while sliding around Logan's muscular frame.
"I've had her.. uh... do some... 'assignments' for me in the past." he began, "which I'm quite ashamed of!" he quickly added while turning his head away from her locked scrutinizing gaze. He felt as if he ignored her completely, he'd turn invisible. Yeah right.

"Uh-uh, higher ups?" he began while picking up the conversation from before, "I'm more of a leech." he said with a coy grin. "I generally just make things more difficult for those arrogant fools."
Pleasure rippled across his face as quickly as a fire in the middle of a lush forest.

If possible, Jade blushed falteringly while keeping her head low. Gem like eyes dashed upwards adoringly gazing at the boy's young face. She quickly caught herself giving him a rather awkward stare, and fixed her eyes towards the table.

With only moments passing, she looked back at his face, radiating curiosity. She waved her delicate pale finger from side to side questioning his 'off' mood.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:12 am

"Oh, what, the smell of werewolf mixed with bad vampire blood?" He sniffed, glancing around at Ash, who had darted behind him. "Wait, are you honestly hiding behind me? What are you so afraid of, a halfsie hit...woman? I didn't think you had it in you, good job, pal." His eyes darted to the very dark-looking girl across the room and he raised his eyebrows, letting his lips play upwards into a sort of smile as he turned back to Ash.

"Oh, well, good for you. God knows we could use more problems in this society." He took off his blazer, hanging it by his finger and hanging it over his shoulder. "I like the way you're thinking. Why can't you just be meaner? Say that you hate those bastard tool mofos. Do it, now, then go to whatever that castle thing is and bash their faces in. They really have no power, now, do they? At least I don't think so. It's all a game for them, they're power-hungry."
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:16 am

How had she known?

Louise toyed with a sharp nail, picking with it restlessly on the hard wood before him. “You know me far too well,” he mocked a wounded look, but his green eyes smiled at her. But his mood was notably different than from his normal shy and reserved self. For one he was in a bar around people.

“It’s not fair you know,” the red head caught Jade’s hand by the wrist to halt her accusing actions. “Well I. . and don’t you frown at me, but I saw this really cool computer hard drive. It was asking to be freed,” he pouted, widening his eyes innocently. “But, erm. . I might have set the alarms off. And then the police came,” his small shoulders sagged and he recounted his crime. “So I came in here to sulk, basically.”
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:17 am

Kaylee smirked at the fact that her gaze made the vampire uncofortable, of course he wasnt the only one it made unconfortable. Her smirk grew at his efforts to evade her peircing eyes that seemed to see tright through ones soul. Her half werewolf side generally made vampires unconfortable around her without them noing why. In a place like this however, it was important to keep up her vampire side and not let the ill tempered werewolf get the better of her.

Her eyes never left the vampire as she stood from her seat and disapeared into the croud. Her sent mixing with all of the other vampires was now intracable and she wondered how Ash would feel about a little reuinion.

Kaylee smirked once again but this time in triumph as she now stood right behind him without him noticing. Almost silently she whispered with her cold voice two words, "Hello Ash."
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:38 am

Ash shot Logan a harsh frown, "It's not like that.." he snapped while throwing his tensed arms across his broad chest, "She's part werewolf... It's like dealing with dirty politics. More importantly.. I don't want to bring any danger to Jade." his frown increased as his ears picked up the mocking voice of the halfbreed enter his presence.
He felt his warm brown eyes roll up to Logan's egotistical smirk gazing down upon him. A coarse growl grumbled within his throat.

"I'll explain later." Ash choked out while casually placing his hands in the pits of his slacks pockets.

Jade raised her arched eyebrows in disbelief, he eyes filling with laughter. She quickly shook away the bawdy humor that tickled her mind.
His expression was genuinely serious, and blunt sorrow lingered in his voice, despite the reason was considerably silly.
Jade slid into the seat next to him sadly staring down at her cupped hands. She sat quietly, long in thought until an elated smile spread across her face. She swiftly began to unlatch a costly looking watch from her small porcelain wrist. It's was the finest watch currently listed in retail stores in Paris. It's new-high technology with various options and controls made it look like a mini GPS device. She briskly tossed the small diamond set item into the sorrowful boy's lap.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:46 am

Logan watched with a strange, entranced look on his face, wondering why this girl scared him so much. He partially wanted to introduce himself, see just how dark this girl might be-hey, they might get along! He smiled from above Ash's shoulder and waved shyly at the girl, cocking his head, and mouthing "Hello!"

He wanted trouble, he was getting bored. All this talk and no fun, no smashing, no killing, no blood sucking! What was wrong with this place? He turned and slumped over to the bar, where halfsie's glass was sitting. He picked it up and downed it, then motioned for the bartender, saying "another," as bluntly as possible. It was extremely strong.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:54 am

"Dirty politics," She snarled slgihtly, "Do you think it wise to comepare me to something so useless. Lets not forget Ash." Kaylee spat his name, "I am very capable of giving you a life you would rather not live."

It had only been for a moment but Kaylee's eyes had turned black as her werewolf side reared up to the challange he was not meaningfully presenting. A sickly sweet smile graced her features.

Kaylee rose an eyebrow at the vampire who was waving at her. It took all of her self controll not to snicker.

"Hello." Her voice sounded tempting yet dangerouse at the same time. "Your the one that thinks i have bad vampire blood right?"
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:05 am

Ash's expression was rather blank at this point, a very placid and cool expression caught ahold his previously frantic face. He rolled his tongue- a low hiss pressing through his pale lips.

He stepped lightly to the side, trying to see if Jade and Louise were far from this wicked woman. Luckily- they sat near the opposite side of the long wooden bar. He took a deep breath of relief, his nerves finally easing.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:06 am

"That would be me," he said, hearing her from his place at the bar. He raised his, or rather, her glass, and smiled, downing it in one drink. His bloodless body was filling quickly, and he felt a buzz he hadn't known for quite a while. He decided not to drink any more to avoid complete inability, but stumbled back to sit down on the barstool and watch the action.

He hadn't seen Ash this frightened before. He hadn't seen a girl be this menacing to Ash before. He also hadn't seen Ash ever be frightened of a girl-he must really dislike her. They would probably get along. She could obviously see the sarcasm dripping from every move he made. He was such a sadist, he honestly wanted her to change, because really, in a vampire bar, what chance did she have but be ripped to shreds? He could outdo any werewolf any day.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:18 am

"Oh whats the matter Ashy poo?" She asked the man sadisticlty. "Hey isnt that what she use to call you?"
Kaylee laughed a cold laughand it was quite an eary one at that.

Her attention was drawn to the man who had just drank her drink and as if reading his mind she stated, "Do not be fooled by looks alone, I dont need to change to stay alive." Her eyes lickered over to where Ash had just looked at Jade and a grin crossed her face showing off rows of points teeth and two slgihtly longer ones that came with her vampire side. Not even vampires with a slight werewolf gene had the kind of teeth she did.

Kaylee strode over to where Logan sat. She felt and instint likeness for him that she had not felt in a long time. She enjoyed his personality for it seemed to be simular to her own.

"I never caught your name." She stated.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:21 am

ooc;;

Is Kaylee bringing up Ash's past lover, Victoria?
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:25 am

ooc- yah
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:28 am

"What's in a name?" He asked, quoting Shakespeare and looking at her. He smiled and replied, "Logan." He looked at her curiously, as she had just hopped up next to him and made conversation. "Say, are you hungry? I am...again." He smiled and scratched his chin, smiling widely. He took the glass and took another swig for the heck of it, holding out to her as a question if she wanted any. "By the way, what is this stuff. It's a hell of a lot better than straight whiskey...or beer...." He stood up, stumbling only slightly, his good footing returning to him.

"Where are you headed? Off to threaten some more people? Off to have some fun? What's with this load, they're full of it!" He cried, being drunkenly louder than intended. He slid his jacket back on his shoulders with ease, surprisingly coordinated. Maybe it was only his mindset that was drunk. He started out the door, beckoning for her to come. "Let's be off, then."
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:38 am

Pain instantly pinched Ash's face into a sour cringe. Bitterness and anguish seemed to have swallowed him whole. His was drowning self pity, his eyes nostalgically hitting the floor. It felt as it the woman had ripped his heart right from his chest and cast it out to the ocean. The cruel waves pounding against his empty body.

Her casualness disgusted him completely. His nose curled, disgusted by the various scents that her body projected. As she slid her way past his frozen body like a dark serpent, he slammed his fist into the wooden bar. A whining cracking noise shot across the small room as the wood planks slowly cracked into a web of splinters.

ooc; I have to go for a bit guys! I'll be on later.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:40 am

Kaylee gave him a toothy grin. "Whats the matter, cant hold your liqure?"She asked cockly.

From the back of the chair she was sitting at she pulled off a leather jacket and pulled it on even though she had no real use for it. She picked up her glass that he had been drinking from and downed the entire thing in one gulp. There was no sigh or indication that she was even buzzed from what she had just drank.

"It's my night off, i think i'd like to have some fun, and get a bite to eat." She followed Logan to the door.

"I'm Kaylee by the way."

Kaylee payed no attention to what Ash had done to the bar as if it was a normal occurence. Heck around her it was a normal occurence. She swung an arm around his shoulder like they were good budies and yelled a sarcastic goodbye to Ash.. Kaylee swung the door open and pulled Logan with her out the door way and into the fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:41 am

ooc- Sad bye *sigh* i better get going to before i get yelled at worse. I'll be on tomarrow ok, bye
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:29 am

Louise’s mouth fell open, sure he was hallucinating. Jade had just carelessly handed over her watch. And what a watch! The young vampire caught himself nearly drooling over it. Then common sense smacked the upside of his head.

“Oh. . Jade. I couldn’t,” he said, but each word came out painfully, like his fangs were being pulled out, one, by, one. It was so shiny and pretty, with dozens of buttons to fiddle with. Awha, why did it have to be so hard to say no?!

But it seemed like Jade wouldn’t take no for an answer.

“Well. . thankyou. But really, it’s too much. I’ll have to repay you somehow. Though I don’t know how,” he scratched the back of his head, looking bashful. He was interrupted when a crack suddenly appeared in the wood under his elbows. “Whoa!” Louise lifted his arms off the table at once. Who had done that?
Glancing around, he spotted an upset Ash. “Hey, Ash! What’s wrong?” he called across, voice concerned, knowing the vampire would hear him even over the noise. Nothing like supersonic vampire ears.

Then he sniffed the air. And, Jesus, how couldn’t he have noticed it before hand?

The familiar smell of his clan wafted towards him. Gangrel. The club doors were opening, and a gust of night breeze was knocking Kaylee’s scent over to him. She smelt more like a wolf than he did. She looked like trouble. “Ash sure knows how to pick his friends.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad Empty

Back to top Go down

The Definition of Bad
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inanis Lupus :: Out Of Character :: Thread Cemetery-
Jump to: