Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Let's Play Hide And Seek

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amanda

Amanda

Let's Play Hide And Seek - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:12 am

Ivory stood there, numb. She grew afraid when the werewolf confronted her. "Uh, I don't know. I just remember some guy cutting me, wanting to kidnap me, and then the vampire help me. He killed him and then turned me into... this. He saved me," she said, sadness leaking into her voice. She didn't want to say the name of the man who did this to her, she was afraid something bad would come of him if she did. "Why?" she asked looking at her sister for answers.

Then, realization hit her hard. "Did you do this to my sister?!" she asked fiercely. She looked deep into her sisters azure eyes, afraid that something bad was going to happen to them. Ivy bit down on her lip, hoping that she didn't infuriate the werewolf that wanted to tear her head off. She just wanted to leave, wishing she never had come.

Dacia reached out and wrapped her arms around Ivory, hating how cold she felt. Her instincts screamed at her to claw her twins face off. She didn't understand why she would want to hurt her own family, but alas, she did. She gasped, backing off, hoping that the rage would subside.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:16 am

Luke nodded, half way believing her. He reached out, and pulled Dacia back. "I know she is your sister, but if you get to close to her, you might do something you regret." he said softly, holding her arm.

His head snapped up at Ivory's question. "I was a accident. A vampire tried to attack her. Would you rather your sister die?" he asked, his voice low.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:54 am

Dacia yanked her arm out of Luke's reach. "I would never hurt my own sister," she growled, eyes glowing a strange cobalt. Her eyes went back towards her frightened twin, softening a bit when she noticed how truly scared she looked. She frowned, feeling guilty for snapping the way she did. Dacia took a few deep breaths, trying to calm her overwhelming rage.

Ivory stood across the way, trying to get a hold of her fear. She didn't understand what the big deal was. Of course, she didn't understand much since she had changed. Everything was just a confusing jumble of rules. She looked down at her feet, playing with the edges of her blue blouse. "No," she mumbled. She huffed, feeling helpless and small. She took a few steps forward, wanting to be close to her twin.

Ivy looked squarely into both the werewolves eyes. "I refuse to let this come between us," she said, planting her feet sternly on the ground. she crossed her arms and squared her shoulders. She really hoped that this was the right decision.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:00 am

Luke sighed, and began to get annoyed again. He walked out the door, taking a breath of clean air. Oay, first he needed to get Dacia away from her sister. Then, he needed to eat. Luke was tired and weak, probably because he hadn't eaten in two days. He rubbed his temples, and entered the house for the second time, and looked from Dacia to Ivory. This wasn't going to be easy."Look, I know you are sisters, and lets face it, you love each other. But now, you are two different things, from two diferent worlds. I know what it's like, my sister was changed into a vampire when she was fourteen. It was hard for me to be around her, and it seemed all I wante to do was love her, when my head told me to attack her." h told them, his eyes growing distant as he remembered his childhood.

Clearing his head, he continued,"It won't be safe for either of you to be together that much. You need time to..adjust." he said, mainly to Dacia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Hide And Seek
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inanis Lupus :: Out Of Character :: Thread Cemetery-
Jump to: