Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With? Empty
PostSubject: How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With?   How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:48 am

Her heart beat seemed to grow faster as his kisses trailed from her lips to her jaw down to her neck. He paused at her chest, smiling at her with his dark eyes. He ripped her shirt off, throwing the cotten top to the floor. She groaned, her body felt as if it was on fire. The moonlight coming from the window shined down on her body, bathing her in silver light. He kissed her stomach, and worked her shorts off from her waist. Lavishing kisses on that area, he nuzzled her stomach, and brought his hand to her head, pulling her close, making their bodies grow closer, until there was nothing between them. She tore at his shirt, and pressed againest his cold, sculpted body. Suddenly, she felt a prick at her throat, and felt blood flow from her body. Gasping, she looked up, meeting his black eyes as he drained her body of blood.

"NO!" she screamed, sitting up right in the bed, flinging the covers back. Her body was bathed in sweat, Ryder's clothes sticking to her skin. She gasped for air, and she found herself feeling her neck. Nothing. Her dream of the past wasn't reality. She shivered, and stood, her tall frame trembling. Throwing on some clothes, she ran out the door of the cabin, running. Fast.

Ryder's dreams were of her former lover, Damian. He was a vampire, and had fed from her numerous times. Yet, she enjoyed it then. Not now. Her bare feet crunched on the grass, Ryder's dark hair flying behind her. Coming to a slow stop, she leaned on a tree, breathing deeply. Her Nightmares were slowly taking over her, making her see things in the daytime as well in the night-time.

Damian may be only a memory today, but she still saw his face everywhere she went. She had loved him. Ryder's heart had been broken the day he had left. Of course, it hadn't been whole to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With?   How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:16 am

It had been a long night. There were so many things to think over, options to choose. Zane had left the city, finding himself making his way to the safe forest that he was always so drawn to. He sauntered along casually, not bothering to take any precautions of any sort, he just wanted a relaxing stroll through the woods. He hoped he could find his cabin that he had abandoned for a few weeks. It had been so long since he'd been home.

As he strolled through the vegetation, the wind blew briskly through his dark brown hair, his black, fitted t-shirt ruffled slightly. His worn out jeans were long, the fabric down by his ankles were becoming broken down from all the friction of the ground. He sighed heavily, enjoying the cool air that danced against his burning, bare arms. The fresh air relaxed his mind, it was rather calming.

He heard a peculiar sound off in the distance, it sounded as if there were feet hitting the ground. He recognized the sound of someone running, not too far from him. His face lit up, confusion influencing his expression. His sapphire eyes scanned the wood, looking for the approaching person. As he casually breathed, the smell of a fellow werewolf hit him.

Zane halted where he stood, bewildered when he saw a women running for her dear life. "What the hell...?" he muttered, scratching at this head. He quickened his pace, wondering what the heck the girl was running from. "You okay?" he called loudly to her. He shrugged his shoulders, wondering if she heard him, watching as she ran.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With?   How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 am

Ryder slammed to a stop, her body tumbling roughly ino a tree. Gasping, she felt blood flow from her right hand, spraying drops everywhere as she tumbled down a hill. Twigs, grass, and leaved stuck to her, tangling themselves into her hair. She finally came to a stop at the foot of the hill. Gasping for air, she yelled back,"NO! I am not alright you..you..you dumbass!" Her breath came in short gasps, an she fought off the naseau from the full meal of raw meat she had eaten only 2 and half hourse earlier.

Unvurlng herself from the ball she was wrapped in, she stood, her legs weak as noodles. Stumbling, she leaned on a tree, catching her breath. he pulled at her hair, but it was no use. The leaves were tangled in her wild hair, and mud covered her. Great. This was her last pair of jeans.

She turned toward the voice, smelling a fellow werewolf. She let out a inhuman growl, her eyes darkening. She didn't trust the pack wolves.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With?   How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:25 am

He had chosen his well-fitting Armani slacks, buttoning his white shirt, and sliding them on. They were comfortable, and as he shook his leg, he smiled at how loosely they fit, though they looked good nonetheless. He pulled on a black jacket, something that fit more like a cardigan than a jacket, but was a nice compliment to the ensemble. He reveled at how homosexual he sounded, but shrugged-he liked to look good.

It was still early when he left the house, and he headed out from his house, not daring to go into the bustling city. He was in the mood for a scenic walk or something of the sort; he was feeling sorry for himself. He sighed and started walking.

He walked around the city and through the woods, absorbed in self-pity and sorrow. He stuffed his hands into his pockets and looked at the ground, not paying any attention to his surroundings as he got closer and closer to the wolf territory.

He stopped at the sudden smell of werewolf, looking around him. He heard movement near a tree and tried to back up, knowing they would be hostile to him for being in his territory and for being a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With?   How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:35 am

Zane listened intently as she heard her foot fall stop and then, her gasp. It fell silent, then the yelling began. He smirked slightly at how hateful she sounded towards him. It's not like he did anything wrong, he was just being considerate. Unfortunately, his curiosity got the better of him. His long legs pulled him forward, inching him closer and closer to the sight where the female werewolf had crashed.

When she came into sight, he stopped, keeping his distance. He found the nearest tree and leaned against it. He scrutinized her, finding her appearance rather humerus. Yet, he kind of felt bad, she was all entangled and drenched with mud because he called out for her. He shrugged the thought away, focusing on not being murdered as the she-wolf growled at him.

Zane's sapphire eyes narrowed at her, a serious look crossed his face. "Jeeze, no need to freak out," he said, trying to hide a smirk. "Was just making sure you weren't running from a some scary pack of vampires... or something like that," he was bored, not finding interacting with people entertaining. He yawned, just wanting to get to his destination already.

Something in the back of his mind was screaming at him. His instincts were going crazy. He wasn't sure why. After all, he was talking to a werewolf, not a vampire. But, that nagging radar went off, yelling at him to protect himself.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With?   How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:04 am

Ryder coughed, and growled again. "Basterd." she muttred, clambering to the top of the hill. Finally, a look at this man who nearly killed her. Wow. She had seen some handsome men, and he had ougrown that catagory. no, he was drop dead gorgeous.

She stared at him, taking in his features, his hair, is clothing. He wasn't a enemy; he didn't smel like the pack at all. Instead, he smelled...clean. Like fresh air. Yet, the aroma was interupted by the smell of a vampire. Yeah, she was a magnet for trouble. Obviously.

ooc//

Eh. Crappy short post. Writers block
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With?   How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:16 am

He watched as they slowly walked away from him, straightening his jacket and walking slowly away, placing his feet slowly and deliberately so the leaves wouldn't crunch as loudly. He kept his head turned towards the people making their way uphill.

The strong smell was wafting towards him, and he listened to their conversation, which he could hear from his place behind the trees. He clenched his entire body as the breezy wind took a turn and blew his smell towards them.

Henry watched in horror as he saw the disheveled were stop in her tracks, and he slipped behind a tree, squeezing his eyes shut and slowly peeking out from behind it.

ooc: mine's short too...ugh
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With?   How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:28 am

Zane smirked when his keen ears picked up a word that the werewolf had muttered. He wanted to laugh, finding her anger amusing. But, that wasn't surprising, he found most things amusing. He watched the woman's expression intently, wondering why she seemed even more bitter then before. He breathed in, being bombarded by the scent of a werewolf, and then the unfamiliar smell of a vampire.

Turning his head around, his blue eyes searched the premises, looking for any peculiar shadows or objects. Something caught his sight, but it quickly disappeared. His lip curled up in a half-smile when assumed the vampire was hiding behind a tree. Taking a few steps toward the location that the smell led him to, his head cocked to the side. Curiosity ran through him as he wondered what a vampire was doing in the woods. After all, this was werewolf territory. But, he shoved the judgmental thoughts away, for he would be a hypocrite since he always wondered on Camarilla ground. Of course, most of this area was those snobby vampires territory, seeing that they thought they claimed everything. Zane snorted at their egotistical views.

Zane shook his head, focusing on the situation before him. "Hey, little leech," he clicked his tongue. "Why don't you come out and play?" He wasn't sure why he was in such a taunting mood. Maybe it was just his nature that made him want to have some fun with this bloodsucker. Or, it could just be because he was genuinely bored.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With?   How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:35 am

She let out a hiss as the smell of a vampire came closer. She sniffed the air, and turned towar where it was coming from. Ryder growled, hers eyes slowly growing darker until they were pitch black. "Looks like it's going to be a party tonight." she said, her tone alluring and seducive. She ran a hand through her wild hair, and clicked her tongue. "Let's play a game of hide and seek, shall we? I'll give you ten seconds to run, then I'll hunt you down and kill you." she told the vampire.

It was a trick. If the vampire moved, she would be able to pin-point his exact location. Then, she would get rid of the beast. Simple.

ooc//
Short. Again
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With?   How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:50 am

He winced at being called names, flinched at the taunting tone both of them had. The coldness of their voices sent a shiver down his spine, and he looked out from behind, an internal argument taking place in his head.

He cursed under his breath and stepped out from behind the tree, turning to face the two tormenting werewolves before him. He put his hands up as if in surrender and tried to be calm. "Hello there. I'm sorry that I came here, I wasn't paying attention, I really should have watched where I was going, I don't want to hurt you, I'm not mean, I really...." he was rambling and realized he sounded quite foolish.

"I'm really sorry," he said, finally, after a moment's silence. "I won't do it again." He took a step back-all he wanted to do was to go home. He would pace there and drown in his self pity there, even though it wasn't his first choice.

"I was just taking a walk. I don't mean to...to, er, intrude. I'll just be off then!" He began to jog backwards, facing them, his tall model-like frame dancing across the forest. His handsome face never left them, and he prayed he wouldn't have to be running from them.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With?   How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:57 am

"Too late for that. Run while you can, little boy." she snarled, and lept into the air. Once again, hertransformation was beautiful. The air seemed to shimmer as her body ripple, turning into a tall, lean black wolf with overly sized canines and silver-blue eyes.

Ryder howled, her voice twisting into the night sky, beautiful and musical. She lept at the vampire, her long legs clearing the distance easily. Turning her head to Zane, she looked at him as if to ask,Are you coming?
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With?   How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:07 am

Zane didn't like where this was going. Sure, it would be fun to mess around with the vampire, but the she-wolf was fierce and rather frightening. He cringed when he made the realization that she was just like Luna. Oh great, another bitch werewolf that would probably turn on him some day. He rolled his sapphire eyes at himself.

Biting at his lip, he wasn't sure what decision to make. He wasn't one for being overly cruel, he just wanted to get by with his life, and hoped people would leave him be. Of course, that's normally what he got, but there were the rare occasions such as this that he mostly shied away from. As he teetered the many possibilities, his stomach growled, begging for something to eat. He shrugged the nagging away, finding it difficult to decide.

Since when did I become such a pansy? he asked himself silently. Normally, he would enjoy toying with vampires and all that fun stuff, but tonight, he just didn't feel it in him. Nevertheless, none of that really mattered, because something screamed at him in the back of his mind that he had to follow Ryder. If he didn't, she would probably tear him to shreds for being such a disappointment to the werewolf race.

He sighed heavily, finally making up his mind. He focused all of his stress and anger out on this vampire, letting his limbs tremble in a familiar way. His eyes turned a harsh black as his body leaped gracefully through the air. His image frayed, finally taking the form of a tall, gray wolf. He strode fast, catching up to the demanding werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With?   How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:21 am

He cursed in a jumble of words before turning and sprinting into the woods, a blur among the dark night and the tall, foreboding trees. He was faster than them, but he didn't know where he was or where he was headed, and they were familiar with this territory. He glanced back every few strides, noticing the pair was fierce and right on his tail.

He used his nose to head in the only direction he knew-towards the Camarilla mansion. He hated to turn to them for help, because he knew that sooner or later, he would end up in their debt, and owe them something. The last time he had been forced to turn to them for help was when the weres had gotten hold of one of his best friends. He had begged the Camarilla to get a troupe together to collect the captured vampire.

He was dead when they found him, surrounded by werewolves who were fat and happy with vampire flesh and blood. One of the Camarilla leaders had turned in disgust and told them to kill them all, and it was done. They had slain about seven weres that night, and lost one of their own kind.

In return for this favor, he was forced to visit the home of a fellow vampire who was having a relationship with a human and end the relationship. They had made him bring two Camarilla vampires with him, who had held the crime-committing vampire down as Henry had been forced to drain the human in front of him.

He flinched as he ran, the smell of many vampires getting nearer and filling him with at least some sense of comfort. His fear had caused him to run faster than he thought possible, and as he looked down, he scoffed at how roughed up his shoes are. He'd definitely take them in for a polish...if he wasn't dead.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With?   How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:28 am

The scents hit her like a wave of pure agony. She slowed, almost 12 feet away from the mansion. Hell. The little boy was running home. Damn them all. She howled, casting a final warning to Henry, telling him to never step foor here again. Ryder wasn't foolsh. She wasn't goin into the mansion, dragging Zane with her. Snarling in disgust, she turned away, colliding with Zane as h crashed into her.

Ryder went flying into a tree, her head snapping back painfully. She phased back, naked and all, and glared at Zane. Even in wolf form, he was irrisistable. Wow. he was really losing her mind, wasn't she?
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With?   How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:53 am

Zane was somewhat relieved when the vampire ran for his mommy. He couldn't help but laugh at his cowardice, of course, he probably wouldn't have stayed around to fight if he was being ganged up on either. He huffed loudly, when he ran into the werewolf that had stopped her pursuit. He regained his balance, putting distance between the two. Shaking his head, he tried to reorientated himself.

When the women morphed back into her human self, his eyes grew wide, feeling as if he was invading her privacy or something. He let his sight dart to more safer places as she looked at him in a strange way. He wasn't sure if he really wanted to morph back, being naked and all. Ugh, why didn't I think of this before I transformed, he asked himself.

He tried to communicate with his eyes, saying that he wasn't going to morph back until he had some clothes to wear. He didn't want to be exposed in front of someone he hardly knew. Of course, it seemed like she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With?   How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:58 am

Ryder grinned, and started back to the cleaing. Her long legs made it easy, and she pulled a change of clothes from her bag, pullng them on. Settling down on a tree branch, she gazed at Zane, and then asked,"I'm guessing your a loner?"

Of course he was, What a stupid question. Ryder knew what was going on inside her brain. God, she was pathetic. She could smell the lingering traces of a female on him, though she wasn't quite sure she was mortal. Sighing, she tilted her head back, the moon making her creamy skin glow a radient silver.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With?   How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:11 am

Zane followed the werewolf back into the clearing where they first met. Of course, they never officially met, he didn't even know her name. When she was fully dressed, he felt more comfortable, letting his sapphire eyes meet with hers. He nodded his head, answering her question about being a loner. He couldn't help but let a slight wolfy smirk cross his lips.

He looked at her intently, wishing he carried an extra pair of clothes around like that. That would be the smart thing to do after all. He tried to communicate, feeling a little immature for being so afraid to be exposed in front of this stranger. He shoed the thought away, striding forward over to where her bag was.

He nudged it with his snout, and then pointed his body in a certain direction. Nudging his head that way, he wanted her to follow him back to his cabin so he could put on clothes, and be polite and actually talk to the women.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With?   How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:15 am

Raising a eyebrow, she picked up her bag and nodded. "Lead the way. I'm Ryder by the way." she told him, her silver-blue eyes flashing. She started in the direction he had pointed, her eyes closed. She stepped over fallen limbs, rocks, and water without opening her eyes. It was a special skill of hers. The wind blew at her hair, sending it flowing back, like a cape.

ooc//

Short
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With?   How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:38 pm

Zane let his legs lead the way as he started towards his house. He nodded at her when she spoke of her name. As he lead the way through the this vegetation, he couldn't help but notice that Ryder's eyes were closed. He tossed her a confusing look, but she never opened her eyes the whole way there. Weird. He shrugged the thought away and focused on getting himself to his once abandoned house. He was sure someone had probably broke in it by now. Not that it really mattered.

When the familiar sights and smells reached him, he quickened his steps, not having the patients any longer. He sprinted up the wooden stairs, letting his paws scrap against the surface. He nudged hard against the closed door, knowing that it wasn't locked so he could easily open it with his body. When the door forcefully flew open, he looked over at Ryder, motioning that it was okay by her to come in. When he finally let himself walk inside, he took in all the familiar things that he missed. It was still exactly the same. Nothing was missing at all. He was shocked by this, and somewhat glad. He smiled a toothy grinned and eyed Ryder, trying to communicate for her to stay there.

He trotted over to where his bedroom laid, climbing up the fleet of stairs. It probably looked funny, a wolf just making its way through a house, but he didn't care. He had some dignity that he wanted to protect. When he passed the threshold of his room, he closed the door tightly. Zane morphed back into his human self, shivering at being bare. He strolled over to his dresser, pulling out a pair of jeans and of course, a plain t-shirt. He wasn't one for extravagant clothing. He slipped them on and felt satisfied.

When he was all covered and secure, he opened the door once more, walking out into the hallway that looked down on the living area. He rested his elbow on the railing, his hand on his chin. He looked down at the women werewolf who stood in house and smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With?   How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:50 pm

Ryder smirked back at him, and sniffed the air. The room smelled like him, like fresh air blowing in the forest. She loved it. She turned her eyes back to him, and asked,"So, you live here?" she asked. The stench of blood filtered thrugh her nostrils, and she lifted her hand to see a long, deep cut across her hand. "Damn." sh muttered.

Ripping some of her shirt from the edge, she wrapped it around the wound. Still, the smell lingered in her nose. Cursing in Italian, she stuffed her hand into her pocket, and winced as a old wound across her back screamed in pain.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With?   How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:48 pm

Zane straightened his posture, making his back straight. Placing his hands onto the railing he nodded. "Yep. Of course, I haven't been here in forever," he said, making his way over to the steps. He descended from them, two at a time, flying down them. He made his way over to the werewolf, making sure he kept his distance. He wasn't exactly sure if he could trust her, after all, she was rather demanding.

"My name is Zane by the way," he said, tilting his head to the side, letting his lips curl into a crooked smile. He narrowed his sapphire eyes at the women, scrutinizing her. She had a cut on her hand, and he wasn't sure if she would want anything or not. After all, she came off as a rather independent women, and he didn't want to offend her in anyway. He ignored the wound, letting his eyes wondering around his familiar home.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With?   How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:57 pm

Ryder grinned back, and stuffed her hand into her pocket. She nodded, memorizng his name. She eyed him, and said in a soft voice,"Do you have any rags?" Her back had broken open,and bllod was starting to drip down her shirt. Her hand throbbed; blood had already soaked the strips of cloth she had tied on it.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With?   How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:07 pm

Zane watched as he noticed blood starting to drip on his floor. He grimaced, not liking the way the liquid was seeping everywhere. He nodded, trying to remember where he kept them all. He pursed his lips and scrunched his eyebrows together. He turned, making his way over to the kitchen, where he knelt down so he would be on the same level as the cupboards. Sifting through them, he finally came up with a few dish towels.

He sauntered over to where the werewolf resided. He held out one of them, not exactly sure where the wound was located. Zane extended his hand, letting it meet with her arm, pulling it towards him. Her unflexed hand had a good sized gash on it. Taking the dish towel with his other hand, he wrapped it around the wound, tying it tight. "Where did these come from?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With?   How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:16 pm

Ryder went stiff as he touched her arm. Electricity shot through her blood-stream, making her heart beat go crazy. She tried to ignore. but she couldn't. She stuttered, but then continued, her voice becoming stronger.
"Vampires. Damn Luna and her band of merry men." she replied, her eyes watching his face. He smelled so good, she just wanted to stick her nose into his hair, and take a good whiff.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With?   How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:26 pm

Zane grew tense at the name. Luna. He just wanted to find her and tear her to pieces after everything she had done. She was the meanest werewolf he knew, which probably wasn't saying much, but still. He shook his head, hating how she just always seemed to be there when people were getting hurt. "She's a bitch," he said, smiling at the honesty of his own words. "She's so..." he said, struggling with the right words. "I can't even find words to describe her," he replied, giving up.

After her wounds had been bandaged, he put some distance between the two of them, not liking how close he was to her. He tried to come off as nonchalant, standing there, letting his blue eyes wonder as his arms came up to cross in front of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With?   How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Do I Break My Heart When It Wasn't Whole to Start With?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inanis Lupus :: Out Of Character :: Thread Cemetery-
Jump to: