Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Immortality Bites

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Immortality Bites - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Immortality Bites   Immortality Bites - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:18 am

Outside, Ryder leaned againest the wall, and slid down to sit againest it. She looked at her hands, the scars that wrapped themselves around them, and put her head in her hands. She has seen the black winged angels many times befo. They came when she was near death, or in her dreams. They always were waiting for her, but she always left them empty-handed.

Hearing the dor open, she looked up to see Eden outside of the club as well. Standing, she didn't meet his eyes, just gazing at the wall, ignoring the the blod that dripped from her knuckles. She had been defeated. nd, for once, she enjoyed it. She hadn't gotten what she wanted and mabye that was a good thing, for once.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

Location : Using my super stalking powers. You can't hide, Amanda. >:3

PostSubject: Re: Immortality Bites   Immortality Bites - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:30 am

Charlie stared at Esmee, completely befuddled by her anger. He couldn't understand why the attention wasn't directly on him anymore. He turned his head to the side, trying to ignore the harsh truth staring him right in the eyes. There was no way to weasel himself out of this predicament, so he simply surrendered.
"I'm sorry.." he stammered while looking at Esmee with pleading eyes, "I can't do anything. I am apart of the Camarilla.." he sighed while slumping himself onto the bar-stool.

The Camarilla and its strict laws and overbearing rules prohibited vampires to show their supernatural powers infront of mortals, especially directly in the public eye. Defending his past lover would only result in him getting expelled from his throne in the vampiric hierarchy.

Eden flattened himself, back against the brick wall. He looked completely bored, or extremely tired. His head fell down, eyelids heavy.
"You know.. suicide isn't the answer." he began, but quickly cut himself short by slamming his fist into the brick halls, "Can I just kill them, please?" he begged with desperately, asking for any excuse to kill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3981597
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Immortality Bites   Immortality Bites - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:37 am

Ryder laughed, and leaned againest the wall, her eyes slowly closing. "Go ahead. They ar not any use to me." she told him, smiling dreamily. Her hair fell loosely, suprisingly not all that dirty.

"Yeah, I know. Suicide isn't the answer. But it's a easy one, that's for sure." she murmured, her body going into sleep mode. Fighting to stay awake, she began to sing softly;

"And she wept, beause the queen was dead"
"God save the queen"
"Oh, God save the queen"
"Her dress is bloodied, her eyes are dark"
"God save the queen."

It was the lullaby her mother used to sing her. Ah, it brought back memories...
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Immortality Bites   Immortality Bites - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:44 am

Esmee didn't find his excuse very presentable. But, she excepted it. It made sense, if you where a brown nose to LaCroix. She sighed heavily, suddenly feeling very tired. She sat down on the bar stool next to him, not exactly sure what to say. She thought about what he had said. It made him seem like he took all this Camarilla stuff seriously. She didn't put it past him to be one of those vampires who wanted to become the ruler some day. She snorted at the thought.

All of this stress had taken an extreme emotional toll on her. She just wanted to cry, but she wouldn't do that in public. No, she had dignity she needed to protect. Instead. She put her arms on the table, resting her forehead on them. She closed her eyes, squeezing them shut. Now what? She asked herself.

"Are you going to explain?" She asked. Her words were muffled do to the fact that her face was buried in her arms. She was embarrassed by everything that had had happened. She didn't want everyone staring at her, judging her for the monster she was. And... she was embarrassed by the way she looked. She would have to leave soon, no doubt. She needed to feed, than clean up, so she would look nice. If she didn't soon... she might start loathing herself even more.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Immortality Bites   Immortality Bites - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:20 am

Charlie let out a grieving sigh. He knew his actions were one of a coward, and his excuse of the Camarilla was true, yet pathetic. This was the same cheap reason he was forced to abandon her 87 long years ago. Charlie could feel a sudden wave of embarrassment crash down on his wrecked self confidence. Having to explain such a touchy topic would only lead into further discountenance and even worse, possible tears. Ugh.

He carefully scooted into the chair next to Esmee, his hands outstretched just incase she were to suddenly lash out at him again and send his sprawling onto the floor. As he successfully dodged any more physically directed hatred; he rested his chin in the palm of his hands.

"Listen.. Esmee.. What I did, is unforgivable. What I've done tonight is.. even more inexcusable." his voice was soft, but strong. His sincerity was easily read merely by looking at his serious expression. His egotistical facade seemed to have turned off.. for the meantime being.

"When.. I changed you.. I was still working with the Camarilla, you know that.." his voice began to turn to a soft whisper- shame coating his every word, "I.. I put your life in danger. The Camarilla were watching me. Making sure I wouldn't slip up, and disobey any laws. I had no idea.." he shook his head shamefully. His short phrases turned into a long story about the cruel past. Memories began to rise from the old times, making the whole setting extremely uncomfortable.

Charlie continued to try and explain that if he hadn't left her, they would have found her and murdered her. It was nothing about any secret love affairs, or done out of boredom or cruelty. It was simply done out of honest love. Though his choice was so abrupt and difficult to pursue, he felt that it was the only way to keep them both safe from the Camarilla, and their strict way of immortal life. If not, they would have found out of her existence and killed her the moment they discovered she was a neonate in the vampiric world. Charlie thought is way better to detach himself, the center of The Camarilla, and let her go about life without knowing anything of the everlasting damned soul he gave her.

Charlie could feel his throat swell, his eyes followed shortly after. He was sure to maintain the tears that longed to burst from his sapphire eyes. He was a man, damnit.

Eden's gangly body slid to the cold pavement. He lanky frame gave a loud thud in response as he sprawled his legs across the walkway, back against the brick exterior.

"On the third day he took me to the river
He showed me the roses and we kissed
And the last thing I heard was a muttered word
As he knelt stood smiling above me with a rock in his fist
On the last day I took her where the wild roses grow
And she lay on the bank, the wind light as a thief
And I kissed her goodbye, said, All beauty must die
And lent down and planted a rose between her teeth."

Eden's voice was almost a whisper as he mouthed the morbid lyrics of an unknown lullaby. His head ticked from side to side as he sang each verse. As he finished he glanced at Ryder's weary frame. He shook his head as he placed a cold hand atop her shoulder.
"All beauty must die." he hissed under his breath while turning his sharp gaze to her dormant structure, "But.. I won't end this one's life today. So rejoice." he cackled while slowly stammering to his feet. His eyes narrowed as his foot gently kicked her leg, motioning her to get up. Or else.
"Get up. I'm tired of watching a sister act so piteous. We shall feed so your wounds close." he began to turn his body opposite of her, until his head crooked over his shoulder, "Before my pleasant mood decides to dissipate into the shadows." the softness of his voice had left at this point, cruelty lingering on his every word.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Immortality Bites   Immortality Bites - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:12 pm

She felt his hand on her shoulder, and surprsingly, it did not make her pul away. Instead, it felt almost...well a emotion she could not comprehend. Ryder opened her eyes, and stood, her tall frame making her seem gangly and awkward, yet she was graceful and beautiful.

"Your good mood? Hah. Well, let's get on with it then. I haven't had a good clean kill in ages." she informed him. Reaching down to take her bag, she lifted it, and slung it over her shoulder. Bad idea. Her back seemed to scream i pain, and it was all she could do noy to whimper.

"Let's go." she said, and began to leave the alley.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Immortality Bites   Immortality Bites - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:33 am

Esmee listened intently to Charlies explanation. She peeked up every now and then, watching his serious expression as he spoke. It was hard for her to take it all in. Sure, it made sense... and it was a valid explanation, but it didn't make her feel any better. She should be dead right now, not roaming around, looking as if she was 25. She sighed heavily, wishing that this had never happened to her.

"They should have just killed me," she said, looking down at her hands. She just wanted to smack some sense into herself. She wasn't sure why she was acting so emotional tonight. She breathed deeply, trying to fight away the nagging anxiety that clawed away at her chest.

Esmee couldn't help but wonder what would happen now that she knew the truth behind everything. Truth be told, all she wanted to do was take a long shower and cry herself to sleep, not really caring if she saw Charlie again. God, I'm pitiful she thought to herself. She met his sapphire eyes, loosing herself in them.

"So, what happens to us now?" she asked, not really wanting to know the answer. But, she just had to ask. He would probably disappear from her life again, leaving her alone in the cruel life of vampirism. Not that it really matter, she had been living like this for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Immortality Bites   Immortality Bites - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:07 pm

Charlie's eyes darted up accusingly. A humorless frown merging onto his intent expression.
"Don't say that." he begged while turning his head away, avoiding eye contact. It was bad enough she didn't accept what Charlie had given her. Immortality. But now this, abrupt emotions coming to surface. Great.

Charlie noticed the distress he caused her the moment he returned. The painful memories, the hatred of abandonment coming to outward, and the confusion of how to react. This wasn't right. A loud sigh parted his objective lips as he began to stand to his feet.

"I--I don't know.." he murmured while nervously toying with his ebony hair, "I.. What do you want me to do?" he finally spat out while meeting his pleading eyes with hers. "Please, just tell me."

ooc;

Eden's post is coming separately.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Immortality Bites   Immortality Bites - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:27 pm

Esmee let her gray eyes scan the room. She saw that his roadies where still here, admiring him from afar. When she made eye contact with them they all gave her a dirty look, one actually gave her the finger. She just laughed, finding the mortal women pathetic. "I think your fans want you back," she said, trying to avoid the question. Honestly, she didn't know what she wanted him to do. She wanted him to dissipate, she wished she never had crossed him, but now that he was there, standing in front of her, she wanted nothing more than to be with him again. She wanted to slap herself for the thought. It was foolish and reckless. Being with him would just cause more heartache, she knew that.

While she sat there in the silence, the nagging burning sensation in her throat beckoned for her. She remembered that it had been a long time since she had last fed. She grimaced at the thought of killing someone. "I should probably go anyways... I need to feed and clean up," she said, her voice sullen. "I look hideous anyways." She looked down at herself, hating how her favorite pair of jeans were stained with various liquids.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Immortality Bites   Immortality Bites - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:47 pm

Charlie ignored her feeble attempts of ridding his presence. He merely looked down at his folded hands, and tried to imagine himself in a different situation. Anything was better than being put into such a tight corner, unable to worm yourself free from this suffocation. He couldn't read her thoughts as well as he use to. Being her sire, that enables a strong bond, no matter the circumstances. However, the bitterness of 87 years of long separation seemed to have changed the game-plan.

"Listen.. I don't need to leave." he murmured while twisting the long bar stool to the side, "I don't have to go." he repeated while trying to make eye contact with the stubborn woman. His tone was as pathetic as he looked. His brows were pulled together tightly, a gentle frown taking over his usual egotistical smirk.

-

Eden was pleased to here the werewolf accept his offer so quickly, and.. vulnerably. For once, he wasn't dragging another being off into the shadows merely to murder them. His intentions were as genuine as Eden could offer.

"Would the sister like to lead?' He gestured while waving his long arms infront of his thin body, "Her senses?" he questioned while tapping the tip of his long nose with his index finger., "The wolf can smell freshness from miles, and miles away." he giggled while spinning himself into large circles across the dark street.

His overall enthusiasm was entertaining, yet awkwardly strange and unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Immortalty Bites   Immortality Bites - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:34 pm

Ryder grinned, and laughed softly. Finally, someone who was as crazy as herself. She pulled a thin sweater from her pack, and pulled it over her head. She tilted her head back, her dark hair flowing like a black river, her eyes glowing like stars on a night sky.

She began to skip, her whole demeaner seemed to grow younger, a little girl emerging where a 221 year-old werewolf had been. This felt great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immortality Bites   Immortality Bites - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immortality Bites
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inanis Lupus :: Out Of Character :: Thread Cemetery-
Jump to: