Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Out of the Studio

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lily
Admin
Lily

Location : Using my super stalking powers. You can't hide, Amanda. >:3

Out of the Studio - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the Studio   Out of the Studio - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:56 am

Ash quickly stepped to the side, catching Emily gently in his arms. His golden eyes remained calm and soft, almost as if he expected her collision. Humans were extremely fragile, he was very aware of that. He gave her a soft smile, his pale lips curling into a dashing smirk.
"Would you prefer if I just.. carried you home?" he mused while raising his brows. He couldn't help but let a creamy giggle escape from his throat.
Ziggy continued to stammer closely behind the sickening crowd in-front of him. Irritation ran across his race like wildfire- He could feel his eyes roll to the side almost continuously.

Ash stood frozen in place for many silent moments, still holding the girls small frame in his strong embrace. His invitation was not a joke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3981597
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Studio   Out of the Studio - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am

"I-I don't know if...if that's such a good idea." Emily stammered, her face burning intensely. She immediately regretted saying that and tried to correct herself. "I mean, my parents would freak. Plus, Alex is waiting for me and what would he think? He'd start doubting me. And it's a long way, you would get tired and...and..."

Emily sighed at her rambling, now unable to think of anything but Ash's arms holding her up. This was an impossible situation. Here she was trying to shrug him off. Ash was only being nice. She sighed again. That's all she seemed to be doing lately. Sigh, sigh, sigh.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Studio   Out of the Studio - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:28 am

He looked at her completely baffled, his eyes were overflowing with complete amusement. While dazzling her with a devilish grin he patted the side of his arm repetitively.
"Alright, hold onto my sleeve then. You can lean against me." he said while turning his face towards the foggy alleyways, "You lead the way, and I'll follow."

He held out his free arm infront of his body, motioning the sullen vampire companion to come forward. Ziggy acquired his wordless command and quickly stuttered his way to the front of the small group.
"Yessss master?" he mumbled sarcastically while tilting his head upwards to meet eyes with Ash.
"Don't be rude, Ziggy. Get on the other side of her in-case she needs more support." he asserted while flashing Ziggy a playful wink. Ziggy's eyes lit up with an abashed expression splashed across his dirt smudged face.

He finally caught on that Ash was trying to add Ziggy into the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Studio   Out of the Studio - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:43 am

Emily leaned against Ash and Ziggy((Ooc~she's finally calling him that)), relieving the pressure on her foot. "Thanks, that's much better. I suppose it's my fault, though. Shouldn't have turned so fast."

They had walked for a few long minutes, when Em suddenly yawned. She nuzzled her head into Ziggy's shoulder. "I'm exhausted. To much excitement in one day. I could use a nap." She pointed a few blocks ahead, "Up there. I live in the big brown house."
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Studio   Out of the Studio - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:35 pm

Ziggy's arm jolted by the abrupt warmness of her soft cheeks. He inhaled her intoxicating aroma as she placed her face against his cold arm. He couldn't help but feel a devilish smirk take over his once sullen expression.
Ash continued to inch his way through the shadows, his ivory smile illuminating the darkness.
The walk indeed was typically short, yet not brief enough for a vampires' taste.
"Why don't you just close your eyes then?" Ash's gentle voice began to coax, "It will be much... quicker." he murmured under his icy breath. The mortal instantly took abide to his sugar-coated command and flashed her eyes shut, almost as if she were hypnotized.

Ash peered over the girl, meeting his golden eyes with Ziggy's warm expression.
"Ready?" he mouthed in silence. Ziggy nodded his head anxiously while turning his head back towards the empty road. The two vampires pace suddenly turned into a graceful glide. Their stride were far too quick for a mortal human to even realize they were passing by. Speed was indeed a blessing in the immortal world.

Ash confidently continued his accelerated pace, while the nervous Ziggy almost continuously glanced over to his side to make sure Emily was still in a trance induced sleep.
The brown house she described appeared quicker than it would have by merely walking down the numerous blocks of barren streets.
Ash made an elegant stop, while Ziggy trampled over his own two feet. Ash rolled his brilliant gemlike eyes as his began to lower his face towards Emily's peaceful frame.

"We are here.." he spoke in almost a singsong voice.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Studio   Out of the Studio - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 10:45 pm

Emily's eyes fluttered open and her thin lips were drawn into a small smile. "Oh" was all she said for a moment. Then, "Well, thank you for walking me home. It was nice to meet you bo-"

"Emily!" The front door swung open. Alex stood in the doorway, grinning. That is, until he saw Ziggy and Ash. His breath caught in his throat, as if he had smelled something gross. He ground his teeth and turned to Emily. "Who are they? Friends?"

"Oh, well...kind of. I hurt my ankle and they were helping me home." Emily smiled and hugged him. Alex kissed her cheek and frowned. She skipped into the house and Alex glared at the two vampires.

"What the Hell are you doing with my girlfriend?" He spat out the words viciously and bared his teeth. "Touch her again and, I swear, I will hunt you down like the wolf I am."
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Studio   Out of the Studio - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:01 pm

Ash's placid expression remained cool and reserved. He merely grinned at the angered werewolf that stood before him.
"So.. does your girlfriend know she's dating a dog?" he questioned sarcastically while placing a reassuring hand on Ziggy's shoulders.

Ziggy stood baffled in the doorway, jealously drowning him completely. His teeth gritted as the werewolf kissed the young girls cheeks. He could feel his disagreeing body jolt forwards, longing to tear at the mans face with his nails.

"Goodnight, Emily!" Ash shouted up as the girl ran off.
"Ye-yeah.. G'nite.." Ziggy mumbled softly while fidgeting nervously at the end of his fraying coat sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Studio   Out of the Studio - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:10 pm

"Good night!" Em shouted from inside. Alex stepped onto the front porch and closed the door. His expression changed from angry to tired. He ran a hand through his hair and looked over at Ash.

"Look." He said. "I don't want her to be a part of all this. This isn't her responsibility; she shouldn't have to deal with this. She's much better off not knowing. Just...stay away from her. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Studio   Out of the Studio - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:23 pm

Ash's tone quickly lightened as he heard the emotion pour from the man's voice. He sincerely loved his mortal girlfriend, and Ash could show nothing more than compassion towards the rival. He knew how it felt, trying to seclude others from this damned reality.

His love for Lyla Lovegood taught him just that.

"Be careful then. The Camarilla have been snooping around these areas quite a bit.." he murmured in a hushed tone, "I know it's irrelevant to werewolves, but they are trying to control just about everyone these days." he turned his head to the side, curiously peaking atop the mans shoulder, trying to look inside their home.
Ash had always been a rather curious man, especially when it came to mortal lifestyle.

"You can't just control her y'know!" Ziggy spat behind Ash's towering shadow. He shuffled from the side, his face completely mortified with fear. Oh god, why did I just do that?
"U-uh.. I mean.." he stammered and began to squeeze his way back behind Ash's masculine frame.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Studio   Out of the Studio - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:32 pm

Alex laughed at Ziggy's expression. He smiled wolfishly, "I wish, but Em can't be controlled. Even if it's something trivial. Like coffee. Though, I do try." Alex shrugged. "She can't be tamed, I suppose."

"Oh, and thanks for tip." Alex held out his hand to Ash. "I'll have to keep my nose up. I don't any of you bloodsu-I mean...I don't want her to get harmed...By anyone. At all. I'm glad she got home safe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Studio   Out of the Studio - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Out of the Studio
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inanis Lupus :: Out Of Character :: Thread Cemetery-
Jump to: