Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Only A Wolf

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Only A Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Only A Wolf   Only A Wolf EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:35 am

"Well,what do we have here?" she asked herself softly, gazing upon the nightclub. A vampire club to be exact. And she was about to crash the party. How fun.
Ryder grinned to herself, and pushed open the door.At once, eyes were upon her. Mabye it was because she was in a slinky cock-tail dress, or mabye it was because she was a werewolf. Who knows? But she knew that some heads were going to be banging tonight.
Pulling out a long, eight inch knife, she jammed it into the closest vampire. Pulling off his arms with in-human strenth, she set the poor guy on fire with her handy-dandy lighter.

Tonight, she was going to party.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

Location : Using my super stalking powers. You can't hide, Amanda. >:3

Only A Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only A Wolf   Only A Wolf EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:23 am

Ziggy was huddled in the corner of the nightclubs interior, hiding in complete secrecy. He lurked in the shadows- waiting for the perfect chance to jump out and wave his arms frantically in front of his face shouting the phrase, "Fire, Fire!"

That outta give these crazy Malkavians' a good scare!

His nose suddenly curled up as the smell of vampire blood and fire intoxicated his senses. Without any hesitation he frantically jumped from the darkness flinging his hands high above his head screaming, "Holy shit! FIRE!"

He burst through the crowds, bumping into just about everyone, "Oh god! Oh my god!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3981597
Angeline

Angeline

Only A Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only A Wolf   Only A Wolf EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:32 am

Angeline Delacroix got up from her seat, frowning in disdain. Her business here was done, and it was time for her to leave. The place was too trashy, too loud, too undignified and altogether too unrefined for her tastes.

As she stepped out into the corridor, she was hit by the stench of blood and burning flesh. Fire. Emerald eyes narrowing, she made her way to the main dance floors, body tensing in anticipation. Her eyes fell upon the chaos and quickly singled out the cause - a werewolf, female.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

Only A Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only A Wolf   Only A Wolf EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:02 am

Alec followed the situation with his eyes, barely moving. As usual, he had a distant, wide-eyed look on his face. He was sprawled across a dark red love seat, his black button up a little disheveled. He muttered to himself. "Why does it always happen to Malkavians? That's not fair; just because we can hear what they can't."

We're crazy. They have no respect for us.

"Jerks. We didn't do anything to them."

You should stand up to them.

"Yeah, maybe I should."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Only A Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only A Wolf   Only A Wolf EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 7:08 pm

Laughing, Ryder delivered a roundhouse kick to anothers head, and watched him fall with her cool blue/grey eyes. Leaning over him, she whispered softly,"Never trust a wolf. You never know when they will bite." Pulling out her knife from the chest of her first victom, she sliced his throat. Watching him slowly bleed out took time, bt she enjoyed it. She had always enjoyed it.

Ryder's head snapped up at the sound of someone's voice. She felt eyes on her, but she ignored the vampire. Instead, she took a nearby beer, she dumped it on the burning man, putting out the fire. It was too late to save him tough. She broke his neck, putting the poor thing out of it's misery. She did not have anything to say to the supposable "crazy" vampires. Just, a vampire was a vampire to her.

"Happy now?" she asked the screaming guy who was beggining to bother her. Sipping on wine, she gazed at him with her silver blue gaze.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

Only A Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only A Wolf   Only A Wolf EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 7:17 pm

Alec stood, keeping his expression emotionless. He moved towards the wolf that was now causing a synchronized spazz attack. Straightening his shirt and holding out his hand he smiled. "Hi, I'm Alec. And I just want to ask why you think killing any vampire in sight is reasonable."

That sounded polite. Good job.

"Thanks, that's why I said it like that."

I think she likes us...

"I doubt it."

Last edited by Magisches Künstler on Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angeline

Angeline

Only A Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only A Wolf   Only A Wolf EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:30 pm

Angeline frowned in distaste as a half-burnt Malkavian stumbled towards her, his eyes wide, crazed, and pleading. She gracefully stepped out of his way, watching as he fell to the ground, writhing. A flash of emotion - pity? - flickered across her eyes, but was quickly replaced by the usual cold indifference. With a deft motion, Angeline put the dying vampire out of his misery.

Swallowing the bile that was rapidly making its way up her throat, she contemplated her options. She had no desire to get caught up in this bloodbath, but her path to the exit was blocked by the werewolf, who now appeared to be conversing with a vampire. Conversing? Lips thinning, Angeline began to make her way towards the pair, ignoring the chaos around her.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

Only A Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only A Wolf   Only A Wolf EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:30 am

Someone's coming. I can hear her.

Alec sighed impatiently. "You mean I can hear her, idiot. You're stuck up there-" He pointed to his head "-and I'm the one who can hear!" Alec turned towards the vampire approaching and smiled pleasantly. She looked nice enough: Dark, confident and totally creepy. Yeah, she looked like she could be a stand-up comedian. The crowds would love her.

Now who's an idiot? There is no need to be sarcastic.

"What the heck are you talking about? I'd see her show. I'm totally serious right now." Alec put a hand on his hip and frowned at himself. He was silent for a minute. Then, "You know what, voice? Imma call you Christoffer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Only A Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only A Wolf   Only A Wolf Empty

Back to top Go down

Only A Wolf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inanis Lupus :: Out Of Character :: Thread Cemetery-
Jump to: