Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

I Could've Danced All Night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweaters

Sweaters

I Could've Danced All Night Empty
PostSubject: I Could've Danced All Night   I Could've Danced All Night EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:24 pm

Serafina was currently inside a vintage store, laughing her bright and high laugh as the busy store workers whirled around her, bringing her various old designer-ware. A pile was sitting next to her, about as high as the chair she was perched in, and she smiled as she turned to it. It probably cost a whole lot of money, but she had no regard; she had her means to pay. The saleswomen knew she was one of their best customers, also one of the wealthiest. She slowly stood as she glanced around the store, some of the other shoppers gaping at the large pile of clothes that was being moved to the counter. She zipped back up her shin-length white dress, smiling pleasantly at the sleeves covered with lace that hit just below her elbow.

She made her way to the counter and took out her black credit card, loving the way the machine took it, as multiple workers bagged her things, taking them out of the store with her and putting them into her black range rover. She loved the materialistic side of life, she had realized early in her life after death that she could really do almost anything she wanted.

She smiled and decided to sit down at a table at the bistro down the road, gazing dreamily out at the city lights, watching the cabs, the people. She noticed that the pedestrians seemed to get stranger as the night wore on. She checked her dainty silver watch and slowly began to roam the streets, enjoying how pretty it was.
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Re: I Could've Danced All Night   I Could've Danced All Night EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:15 am

Ethelwin kept a steady pace as he walked down the street, avoiding contact with the occasional civilian that passed by. It was a rare occasion for him to have left his prefered solitude and walk among the people. He caught the attention of a handfull of people as he passed, but he didn't seem to notice, keeping his limited sights on nothing more than the pavement before him.

Bothering to look at one he knew the expressions of all. He was an oddity and stood out among the conformist society. Strips of long red hair framed his face, the rest tied back with a ribbon. The color was a sharp contrast to his rather pale skin and only brought out his bi-colored eyes, something he wasn't very fond of as it made clear that his left eye was useless in terms of sight. The scar running over the bridge of his nose was much less noticeable.

Adorned in nothing but a black, short sleeved hoodie and worn blue jeans, he walked on. Just as he rounded a corner a sharp and familiar scent hit him. It was unpleasant and burned when he inhaled the vampires scent, but his compulsive curiosity pulled the wolf ever closer to its source.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: I Could've Danced All Night   I Could've Danced All Night EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:36 pm

She smelled the werewolf coming, she had picked it up awhile ago. Yet, she stayed where she was put-she actually took a liking to some. She actually stopped walking and perched on one of the thick shop windowsills, looking at her immaculate nails, but pretending to pick them anyway, checking every few seconds to see if the werewolf was in her line of vision yet. She figured she'd let him find her. She didn't enjoy startling people.

She felt herself get antsy and a little bit anxious, because she knew it was against most vampires' moral law to approach, even be near a werewolf, if they weren't fighting. She thought it was ludicrous, and she refused to behave in such a way. She was a definite advocate of peace between the two groups.

She began to tap her beige heel on the concrete pavement inadvertently, twirling her strawberry locks around a finger as she gazed back and forth dreamily. The smell was coming closer and closer, and her mouth formed a hint of a smile at the probability of meeting someone new.
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Re: I Could've Danced All Night   I Could've Danced All Night EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:08 pm

Ethelwin continued on, mindlessly dodging people as he went on his way tracking the scent. It was as though he were being pulled along by an invisible thread and he might as well have been. Only part of him wanted to continue on, but the wolf within him confidently trudged onward.

He looked ahead past the people walking the street, his eyes settling on the one character, that to him, seemed out of place. As though to reassure his inner thoughts the scent grew stronger causing his nose to twitch in slight distaste.

The pavement felt cool and unforgiving beneath his bare feet having been more used to the comfort of the forest floor and the people, the lights...

He felt uncomfortable in the unusual surroundings as he approached the woman, yet another far stretch to his reclusive nature.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: I Could've Danced All Night   I Could've Danced All Night EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:41 pm

She saw him approach even though her head was down, and the smell grew stronger and stronger. He seemed to be quite the recluse, shuffling nervously up to her. She brought her head upright as he approached, too quickly to look natural. She pushed herself from her seat and smiled.

She held out one dainty, cream-colored hand for him to shake. "Hello! I'm Serafina, but most people call me Sera for short. Who are you?" She gave him a smile, one that hid her teeth.

He was pretty awkward and very thin and gangly, if she had to put it some way, but she forced herself to be nice, just the same.
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Re: I Could've Danced All Night   I Could've Danced All Night EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:54 pm

Ethelwin wasn't used to the response and shied away from her extended greeting, prefering not to make contact. He eyed her over carefully, tipping his head to the left to take in what theat eye could not. She seemed nice enough, overly cheerful even. He found this disposition quite unnerving for her kind yet refrained from taking a step back.

Slowly and quite gracefully he took a short bow, "You may call me Ethelwin. Tis' a pleasure to meet you." His manners were forced, but didn't appear to be so as he had preformed the routine quite often with the occasional human to avoid suspicion. He had been brought being taught such things as to be a gentleman, but years of living away as an animal had taken its toll.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: I Could've Danced All Night   I Could've Danced All Night EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:58 pm

She lowered her hand, pursing her lips in obvious distaste that he had not taken it. She did a quick and untidy curtsy on purpose, knowing it might irritate him. "Pleasure..." She said distractedly, taking a large step back, her heels making a satisfying clacking noise against the smooth concrete.

She understood his suspicion, it was rare to find a vampire not hostile to his kind, but he had showed her no courtesy. She looked at his face, not really attempting to make any more conversation.
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Re: I Could've Danced All Night   I Could've Danced All Night EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:23 pm

He caught her displeased glance and looked toward the ground, shuffling his feet about before bothering to look up. "I do appologise for my rather crude disposition. It has been quite some time since I've walked among the people and my social skills are clearly not up to snuff." He said with a slight grimace to at his own somewhat unfamiliar voice.

He reluctantly met her gaze, "It's not you. In fact you seem to be quite the acception to your kind." He trailed off towards the end unsure of what to say. She didn't seem to be a threat, but he was still unused to the formality he had been presented with. In the forest few words were spoken, but the body language of another could tell a story, unfortunately in his form of communication she wasn't giving him much to go by.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: I Could've Danced All Night   I Could've Danced All Night EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:30 pm

She listened, turning her head and refusing to give him her attention. As he apologized, she raised her eyebrows and turned back to him, sniffing once before saying, "Well, I forgive you, then. Why are you in the city if you dislike the presence of others?" She cocked her head a little to the left.

"And...yes, I'm not prejudiced like the others, I think this whole fight thing is quite silly, thank you very much." She smirked and snootily turned up her nose, as if the war raging was something to scoff at.
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Re: I Could've Danced All Night   I Could've Danced All Night EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:39 pm

He looked back toward the direction of the forest, his sights only meeting the brick and stone walled maze of buildings. "Every once and I while I break free from my secluded prison and decide to see what the world is up to. I feel more at home in the forest, yes, but I also feel more alone. Lacking the presence of others isn't something you can live without forever." His reply laden with a slight accent. Allowing his posture to slip a bit he let out a long sigh.

Ooc: I've to go for now as I'm to spend the weekend with my dad. I won't be able to get back on till monday so until then. Bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Could've Danced All Night   I Could've Danced All Night Empty

Back to top Go down

I Could've Danced All Night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inanis Lupus :: Out Of Character :: Thread Cemetery-
Jump to: