Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Share | 

Blade; All About Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blade

PostSubject: Blade; All About Me   Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:17 pm

General:
I am 19 years old, about to turn 20. My full name is Serena Amelia Lucinda Johanson. But most people call me Blade. I have two dogs, two mice, 4 cats, and a hamster. I have a boyfriend named Zack, and I am also a vegetarian. On neopets, I am lady_shadow_blade. My email adress is jgoodman1997@hotmail.com.

Roleplaying Characters;
I have three characters, all werewolves. There is Ryder, her sister Sabine, and Luke. I play all of them pretty actively.

Favorite Music;
I love 3 Doors Down, Boys Like Girls, AFI, Nirvana, Billy Idol, Nickelback, Slipknot, ICP, and Evenesance.

Favorite Movies:
Anyboy who knows me knows that I am a horrow movie lover. I laugh at them, mostly at the Saw movies. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Paranormal Activity, which just came out. I also love cheesy kung-fu movies, cartoons (all the Lion Kings), and comedy. I am in love with the movie The Hangover, since I want to be one of those people who steak a famous boxers tiger. Smile

Jobs: I work part-time as a tatoo parler. Yes, I am a tatoo artist. Part-time. Don't hate me for it. I also am in college, working on my degree in Mental Therepy. I want to be able to help women who have been abused, have drug/achohal problems, and other things. Many of my friends classify me as a workaholic, and I kinda am. Smile

Relationships: I am currently in a relationship with a awesome guy named Zack. We have been dating for 2 and 1/2 years, and hopefully longer. Zack is a surgical intern at a hospital.

Favorite Books: I love fantasy, romantic, and realistic fiction. I am a big fan of Jane Austen, Mark Twain, J.K. Rowling, Christian Feean, and Alyson Noelle.

Favorite TV Shows: I love cartoons. Let me tell you that. I love Spongebob, Cold-Case, Bleach, Death Note, Inyuasha, House, Scrubs, and any other medical/ crime scene show. I also wach Degrassi, Beyond the Break (in the summer), and Vampire Diaries.

Activities: I love to read and cook. I am not very good at cooking, but I can make a mean batch of chocolate brownies. Smile I like to watch cheesy romantc flicks, ang out with Zack and my friends, playing frisbee, and roleplaying. I also take part in helping out at my library, preforming as a narrator ( I can not act!), and attending dance classes.

I love the colors black and blue, and my favorite food is a grilled cheese sandwhich. Well, I think that is enough. Bye now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Blade; All About Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inanis Lupus :: Out Of Character :: OOC; Chat-
Jump to: