Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Ivi (Sweetfur13 on neopets)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivi_13

Ivi_13

Ivi (Sweetfur13 on neopets) Empty
PostSubject: Ivi (Sweetfur13 on neopets)   Ivi (Sweetfur13 on neopets) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:38 pm

My name is Ivi, and I'm a fifteen year-old American girl. I speak a little Spanish, but not much- so please don't try to talk with me in Spanish, I'll screw up and humiliate myself and others without realizing it. I'm insane, by the way, and I'm random, spazzy, and impatiend (Never a good mix...). I'm open to friends on both Neopets and here. If you have any experiences with the paranormal- say, GHOSTS?- I would love to hear them, and tell you what I think. I love to talk about the supernatural (clearly, as I'm on a vampire forum...).

Roleplaying:
I roleplay as three characters- Ami, Alex, and Eric. Ami is my main character, and the other two are her brother (Alex) and her lover/companion (Eric). I mostly write from her perspective, or the other twos' perspective on her. She's a very strange vampire- she'd have to be, to be going out with someone who'd hunted her for two years before they became friends and then... more.

Favorites-

TV shows: Vampire Diaries, House, NCIS, Burn Notice, Monk, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Bleach, Psych, Death Note, and Kyle XY.

Books: House of Night, Twilight (books, not movie- Rob Pattinson can go die in a ditch. Taylor Laughtner however... *sighs dreamily*), My Sister's Keeper, Blue Bloods, Sweep, Wicked (Not the one the play was based off of, this one's about a witch who has to save the world from an evil French warlock named Michael Devereux- and I believe I spelled that wrong...) and The other Boleyn Girl.

Movies: CORPSE BRIDE (is my absolute favorite), Coraline, Nightmare Before Christmas (I like Tim Burton), Edward Scizzorhands, Pirates of the Carribean 1,2, and 3, and the Harry Potter movies.

Music: Meg and Dia (Never heard of them? Look up "Monster", "Fighting for Nothing", or "Roses" by them on Youtube, and you will fall in love with the whole band.), 3OH!3, Taylor Swift, and basically any song in the top 100 songs of the season- I've been told I know every song on the radio...

Please excuse me if I am inactive for the next month or so- my internet is down, and will not be up until the end of January at the earliest. If I am not back by Valentines day, feel free to kick me off, but until then just ignore me.

THANKS!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Ivi (Sweetfur13 on neopets)   Ivi (Sweetfur13 on neopets) EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:24 am

Nice to meet you, Ivi : D
Back to top Go down
http://silverness.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Ivi_13

Ivi_13

PostSubject: Re: Ivi (Sweetfur13 on neopets)   Ivi (Sweetfur13 on neopets) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:18 am

Nice to meet you, too, Slinky. I luv that pic of L, btw. He's amazing =) Death Note is definately one of my top three favorite shows. =P
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

Location : Using my super stalking powers. You can't hide, Amanda. >:3

PostSubject: Re: Ivi (Sweetfur13 on neopets)   Ivi (Sweetfur13 on neopets) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:53 am

Thanks for posting, Ivi! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3981597
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Ivi (Sweetfur13 on neopets)   Ivi (Sweetfur13 on neopets) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:19 am

Thankyou, my avatar amuses me : D Death Note is very cool. I love all the Wammy House kids, especially Near ^^
Back to top Go down
Ivi_13

Ivi_13

PostSubject: To: Slinky   Ivi (Sweetfur13 on neopets) EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:34 am

It amuses me too =) Near is cool, even though it tends to weird me out that he's like 17-19 and still playing with toys... Then again, L ate sweets nonstop... I can't decide which one is better =P
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Ivi (Sweetfur13 on neopets)   Ivi (Sweetfur13 on neopets) EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:32 am

By the end of the series, he's 19 :3
If you think about it, L probably influenced both Near and Mello ( you know how kids tend to imiate their idols ) Near got his childness, and Mello got his sweet tooth.
Yeah, I know what you mean XP when L died it felt like the series was over, I actually didn't want to read it any more XD but Near and Mello thankfully filled in L's place rather well.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: Ivi (Sweetfur13 on neopets)   Ivi (Sweetfur13 on neopets) EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:20 pm

I have to say that I like Near better. But that's because I'm a fan of boys who look more like a guy and less like a girl. xP I skipped all the Mello parts because I would shudder. xD
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Ivi (Sweetfur13 on neopets)   Ivi (Sweetfur13 on neopets) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:23 am

HA HA. I enjoy that, Magi XD

What about when Mello got his scar? He must have lost feminine points then.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: Ivi (Sweetfur13 on neopets)   Ivi (Sweetfur13 on neopets) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:03 am

True, true. xD

Alright. Let's say that he had about 130 girl points previously(Girls have anywhere from 500-1000) and now has 107.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivi (Sweetfur13 on neopets)   Ivi (Sweetfur13 on neopets) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivi (Sweetfur13 on neopets)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inanis Lupus :: Out Of Character :: Members who ARE NOT in the Guild!-
Jump to: