Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Let's Play Hide And Seek

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Let's Play Hide And Seek Empty
PostSubject: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:26 am

Mabye feeling like a total sonofabitch wasn't working out for him. Of course, he wasn't always like this. Sadly, he was aloner, and he despised pack life. Social events were for idiots who don't like to be alone all the time. Of course, he ws turning into quite the ladys man these day. Luke could always find a mate and settle down. Nah. Why would you want to bother with love anyway?Luke lifted his head, tasti the night air. It seemed..quiet. Good. He liked peace. Wrapped in jeans and a black hoode, he pulled his usual hat over his ears, todays choice being a old baseball cap. Man, he needed some help. Scanning the area, he setle down on a rock, nd closed his eyes. Luke needed sleep. Badly. Mabye staying up all nigth at clubs was a bad thing to do. Mabye not.

Chuckling softly, he picked at his hands, feeling the scars well up like a road map. He was scarred for life; not for just a day, for life. He pulled is gloves back over is hands, and stared into space, his mnd wandering. Luke always wanted to fly. Mabye if he jumped high enough...
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:41 am

Dacia sat at her spacious house, flipping through channels on the plasma television. She had just spent a long day at work, walking to and fro, taking orders. She liked being able to sit down and rest her skinny legs. She closed her eyes, letting herself drift off. Suddenly, a scratching sound made her jump. She perked up, looking for the source. Her dog came trotting through the living room, looking at her owner with anxious eyes.

The women smiled at the husky, knowing that the dog probably wanted attention of some sort. She rose from her relaxed position, standing on her tired feet. She went over to the dog, hand extended to pet her but, the dog walked away, nails clicking on the hard wood floor. She followed after Midna, finding the dog sitting impatiently in front of the door, leash in her mouth. "Jeeze Midna, your killing me," she said, a grin on her face. She reached for the leash, hooking it up to the dogs collar.

They headed out the door, into the brisk night. Dacia wore her favorite pare of skinny jeans that fit nicely inside her black Ugg boots. She donned a black pea coat over her white comfortable t-shirt. She lead the way, the dog following close behind, but the husky soon became antsy, taking the lead. Midna dragged her owner into a nearby forest that was close to the house.

Dacia often would let Midna take a nice walk through the woods, not really caring that it was sort of scary. Tonight, she shrugged it off, spoiling the dog like she normally did. They zig-zagged through the vegetation, confident that she would be able to find her way back. After all, she had vacated these woods often.

Midna sniffed at the ground, leading Dacia to the destination that the dog journeyed for. Following the smell of a certain person, they soon become close to a man that sat in the dense woods. Dacia looked down at the man, curious what he was possibly doing in the middle of the forest, leaning against a tree. She had no idea what she could possibly say to the stranger. She just let her sapphire eyes scrutinize him while she tried to keep her long brown hair under control.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:46 am

Without opening his eyes, Luke knew that a human was their. Slowly, he looked up, his black eyes with golden flecks seeming to glow softly in the moonlight. "Hello." he said, tilting his head slightly to the right. He smiled at her, flashing his brilliant white teeth.

"I'm Luke. And you are..??" he asked, his voice soft, yet warm. 'My, is she pretty,' e thought, his dark eyes flicking up and down her body. She was a pretty girl, and he was looking for trouble. Luke almost laughed. He always had a thing for women. All woen. Tall, skinny, short, he had likes for all of 'em. He was a ladies man, and he attraced most women by just sittin there. He wondered if this wold be any different..
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:55 am

Dacia was a little taken back. Well, this was a weird place to meet someone, she thought to herself, slightly smiling. "I'm Dacia," she said, tilting her head to the side. The gray husky insisted on getting closer to sniff at Luke, but Dacia wouldn't allow it. She held the dog back with all her might, trying to make her heel.

Midna succeeded in pulling her owner forward. The husky raced forward, stopping before the man to sniff at his legs. When Dacia was pulled forward by the dog, she lost her balance, she attempted to steady herself on a tree. Her cobalt eyes grew wide as realized how much closer the dog had pulled her to Luke. She took a step back, giving herself and this stranger some space. She bit down on her lip, feeling a little strange finding a person in the middle of the woods. "I'm sorry if I'm intruding. My dog, Midna, decided it would be okay to pull me around, leading me to you," she explained, smiling sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:02 am

"It's okay, I like dogs." He told her, holding out a hand to the husky. His wolf side pressed at him, wanting to break free. Luke smiled at Dacia, and said,"What a prety name. It sounds like...a name of a godess." In truth, she was quite breath taking.

Standing, he reached about 6'4, towering over her. grinned at her, and pulled at his shirt, slightly nervous. He didn't really know what to say; that's what he gets for being alone all he damn time. e eyed, her and smiled again. "So..what brings you out here?" he asked. Not much of a conversation starter, but it would do.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:11 am

Dacia smiled at the man, feeling so short compared to him. She wasn't as small as her sister, but she only came up to about 5'7". She was the average size of a women. "Midna was begging me to take her on a walk. I was just following her lead," she explained, tugging at the leash, trying to keep the husky under control. She rolled her azure eyes at the dog, finding her behavior entertaining.

All of a sudden, curious thoughts floated through her mind. She wondered why someone would just be sitting in the middle of the woods. "I could ask you the same thing," she said, watching the man closely. She could see her breath in the cold air. She shivered, not liking how the weather felt tonight. "What are you doing, sitting in the middle of the woods, in the cold weather like this?" she asked. "Aren't you freezing?" she grinned at him, taking in his attire. He dressed kind of lazily, but it didn't bother her. She wasn't a fashion stickler like her sister was.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:17 am

Luke grinned his lop-sided grin, and shook his head. "Nah, I'm warm-blooded. I never feel the cold.but also lie"That was the truth. As a werewolf, he usually was always burning up. He could be naked and not feel cold if he wanted to.

Luke tilted his head slightly, thinking about her question."I like the woods. It helps me think.' That was also a truth. Or, eh...partial truth. He liked his solitude, but he also came here toescape from vampires that might annoy him. He grined again, and as he leaned down to pet her husky, his hat slid off. "Damn!" hemuttered, jamming the cap back over his head. He oped she didn't see his ears.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:25 am

Dacia tilted her head to the side, a slight smile played on her lips. Her dark eyebrows knitted together as the man fiddle with his hat. She shrugged it off, not really knowing what the big deal was. She couldn't help but wonder what he meant by warm blooded. All humans are warm blooded, but they still get cold. She chuckled lightly. "I wish I never got cold. I'm always freezing. I hate it," she said, and right on cue she shivered. She giggled at her body's perfect timing.

She leaned against the tree, crossing her arms as she looked up at the tall man. "Yeah. The woods have a certain serenity about it that I enjoy also. I guess that's why my house is so nearby. Of course... it gets kind of creepy at night," she said. She couldn't help but shiver again, but this time, it wasn't from the cold air. There was just something off about these woods. She couldn't believe she was actually having a nice conversation in the middle of them while it stood there, all cryptic and dark.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:35 am

Luke smiled, knowing all to well why she felt creeped out by these woods. She shouldn't be here, but a part f him longed for company, and he had gotten it. Luke nodded at what she said about her house. Hmm, so she lived nearby, did she? He was about to ask her something when a (what do you know) an vampire leaped out, heading for Dacia. "Sorry you had to see this." he said, and stripped quickly, and changed.

In his wolf form, he was a tall, rather gangly looking wolf with brown fur. He collided with the vampire, his teeth ripping for his throat. Luke hopd that Dacia wasn't havinga heart attack right now. Suddenly, the vampire threw him, and he crashed into Dacia. His teeth met her arm, his DNAfiltering into her blood stream.

No. It couldn't be. Now, if she survived, Dacia would become a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:53 am

Dacia's eyebrows knitted together as he started to strip. Midna was going crazy at her feet, pulling and growling. The women felt completely lost when all of this occurred. The dog pulled so hard, that the leash broke free from Dacia's grip. The husky went flying, running towards its home. The brunettes mouth dropped open in shock. "What's going on?" she asked eyes wide with suspicion at the boy. But, before she knew it he was something completely different. Her sapphire eyes took in the tall, wolf in front of her. She noticed how vicious it looked. She let out a loud gasp of shock and fear.

She stood there, frozen as she watched the wolf fly into a humanoid. She didn't understand why he would suddenly attack a innocent person that was venturing through the woods. Her heart was beating fast, her breaths sort quick pants. That's when it happened. It was something that would completely change her.

The humanoid threw the wolf over to where she stood. Disbelief ran through her as the creature knocked her down on the ground. A sharp pain spread through her arm. A hot liquid ran across her skin. A burning sensation began to rise where the wound was. She groaned in pain as it spread throughout her body. Her body felt like it wasn't even hers as it went throughout a series of changes. Immediately she felt like she was burning, her heart beat was rapid as her body tried to fight the transformation.

Her eyes rolled in the back of her head, not really sure if her eye lids were actually closed or not. Not that it really matter. She had no idea what was going on outside of her own body. None of it seemed important to her. Dacia thought for sure that she was going to die. Suddenly, it felt like her bones where literally breaking in her body. Her muscles were contracting as they grew sore. Dacia clawed at her surroundings, finding that her nails were no longer resided at the end of her fingers. Sharp claws now extended from her fingers, tearing away at anything that came in her reach.

After what seemed like hours of agonizing pain, she felt like she wasn't even human anymore. Her limbs changed into something strong and unfamiliar. Dacia laid on her side, panting hard from all the torment. She laid there stunned, not sure if she could even open her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:59 am

LUke whimpered, but killed the vampire, tossing him into the bushed. He changed back, and pulled his clothes on before standing over Dacia. "Dacia?" he asked softly, his voice taking on a edge of panic. 'I've killed her!' he though, even forgeting to put his hat back on. Suddenly, she changed. God, she was beatiful. Even in wolf form.

"Dacia, listen to me. Focuse your mind on being human again, and you will feel much better. Imagine yourself standing beside me, yelling at me for being a idiot." he told her firmly, not really sure how to handle this. He touche dher fur gently, trying to wake her.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:11 am

Dacia let out a whimper that sounded unfamiliar. It was definitely not her voice. It sounded more like a dog whining. She didn't want to open her eyes, she didn't want to see what had happened. Everything was just a jumble of thoughts that made no sense. The pain still lingered in her limbs, making her want to go into a deep sleep.

When Luke touched her, realization hit her. She was dragged back into reality, her eyes flying open. Everything looked different, mostly because it was all a blur at first. She blinked the dizziness away, hoping that she could make sense of what just happened. Her sapphire eyes darted around, finding her body, covered in fur. She yelped in alarm, not sure what to make of herself. What the hell?! the thought screamed through her head, the alarm clear in her naive eyes.

Once she calmed down, she tried to remember the words that Luke muttered while she was unconscious. She recalled him saying that she needed to think about being human again. That would be easy for her to do, seeing that was all she wanted. She closed her eyes, imagining the familiar picture of herself and before she knew it, the striking pain forced its way through her limbs. When the pain subsided, she felt like her self again. Dacia opened her eyes, finding that she was nude. She gasped, sitting up quickly. She pulled her knees close to her body attempting to cover herself. Her eyes were wide with fear and confusion. She wasn't sure she could find the words that she so wanted to say. She just stared at Luke, mouth agape in shock.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:16 am

Luke watched her, then turned his eyes away as she phased back. "Look, I know it's freaky...well it's downright damn scary. But you have to believe me. You are a werewolf now. That thing that tried to attack you was a vampire. I didn't mean to bite you..." Luke told her, gently touching her bare arm.

He removed his jacket, and pulled it over her. Since he was a tall guy, it was large on her, covering her nakedness. "You are probably going to smack me now, right?" he asked her, gving her a half smile.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:23 am

Dacia looked at the man with disbelief, mouth agape, eyes wide. Of course, she openly took the jacket, not wanting to be exposed to someone she didn't even know. She pulled it over her body, feeling slightly better. She wasn't sure how she felt at the moment, she was far to confused to even comprehend what had just happened. She breathed heavily, watched as her breath was visible in the air, yet she felt extremely warm.

She didn't know why she felt so much rage, she was generally a nice person, but she felt like she could hurt someone. And, for some reason, when he mentioned the word vampire, her instincts yelled at her, causing a mean expression to come over her face. She took a few deep breaths, attempting to calm herself. After all, anger never solved anything.

"What do you mean werewolf?" she asked, her voice rough. "I don't understand what's going on." she huffed, wanting to just curl in a ball and cry. "If this means I'm some crazy mystical creature, I don't want it. I want to be normal," she said, pleading with her eyes. She gripped roughly at Luke's clothing, her hands were shaking.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:29 am

Luke watched, his sorrow leaking into his eyes. He grabbed her hand, and clutched it in his own. "Dacia, like it or not, your not normal any more. Believe me, I wanted to be normal all my life. I was born this way. Some say I was lucky, all I say is I was a freak before I even came from the womb." He gripped her hand, and continued on.

"You are immortal now. You can change back into a wolf anytime, and you have heightened senses and taste. You are also faster and stronger than you were before. Dacia..I'm sorry for biting you. I let myself get out of control." he tld her, his eyes sad and tired looking.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:36 am

Dacia listened intently as he explained what she was. Some of it sounded appealing, but she wasn't exactly sure if she wanted any of it. She couldn't help but think of her sister. She was the only person who was closest to her, and now her newly found immortality would probably be put between them. She shook her head, still not sure if she could wrap her mind around all of it.

She wanted to see what he meant by heightened sensed. She looked around, finding it not as dark as it was before. She breathed in, a rush of scents hit her, but the one that stuck out the most was a nice, masculine woodsy smell. She leaned forward, closing her eyes as she inhaled the scent of Luke. She exhaled in content, letting her head rest against a tree.

"So," she began, her voice soft. "What does all of this mystical creature stuff intale?" She quickly opened her eyes, letting them linger across his face. "I mean. There has to be rules, right?" Dacia tilted her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:44 am

Luke laughed as she smelled him. "Nah. Only if you are a pack wolf. I'm a loner, so I just go where I please. Just watch out for the Camerilla. They don't like werewolves that much." he nformed her. He smiled, and inhaled her scent. She smelled like flowers; lilies and roses.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:58 am

Dacia looked at Luke with an expression of confusion. Her eyes were dazed and lost. "I honestly have no idea what your talking about," she said, feeling helpless. She groaned, looking up at the night sky through the canopy of trees. "Well, I frankly don't care about any of this mumbo jumbo anyways. I'm gunna be a loner, and I'm going to like it," she said, letting her lips form a slight smile.

She sighed heavily, wanting to get home and freshen up. A long night of rest was sounding appealing to her. "I-i just don't even know what to think right now," she said in a slight whisper. She looked deeply in Luke's eyes, searching for the infinite answers she wanted. She ran her hands through her reddish brown hair, gripping lightly at the roots. She let go, letting her hands fall clumsily to her sides. "Will you help me?" she asked, hoping with all of her heart that he wouldn't abandon her after putting this unwanted burden in her life.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:03 pm

For a minute, Luke gazed at her. "Of course I will." He told her, smiling. He took her hand in his, and pulled her to her feet. "You will like being a loner, trust me." Luke pulled her forward, sniffing their. He found her house easily, and trotted up to her door, opening it.

"After you ma'm." he said, doing in a mock bow.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:42 am

Dacia followed Luke back to where her house resided. She felt better knowing that she would soon be in the comfort of her own home. She sighed in relief when it came into view, taking in the two-story white house. Her shoes clicked on the stone pavement, leading up to the door. When he opened it, the warm air danced on her skin, but she noticed she didn't feel it as much. Suddenly, she realized that she had been exceedingly hot compared to her cold temperature. She felt like she could've been running a fever.

She sheepishly stepped inside the spacious house. She walked in, sliding her coat off of her burning body, throwing it on a nearby bench. She flicked a light on, hating how bright it seemed to her new sensitive eyes. She blinked a few times, trying to let her pupils adjust. She scanned the room with her azure eyes, searching for her companion. She came up dry. The dog was no where to be found. A sudden wave of sadness ran over her as the fear of losing her friend hit her.

She strutted over to the living area, expecting Luke to follow her. She plopped down on the couch, crossing her long leg over another. She looked at him, waiting for the answers that she sought for. "I'm waiting," she said, getting impatient. "I want some answers."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:56 am

Luke followed her in, shutting the doo bhind him. He sat beside her, his eyes searching hers. Luke knew she wanted answers; but he wasn't sure if he should be the on giving them. Sighing, he picked at his leg, trying to speak.

"Dacia, beng a werewolf is great. But you have drawbacks. For instance, you probably won't really iked cooked meat anmore, even though you can digest it and regular food and drink. You will have better senses, including speed and strength. But..." he trailed off, running his hand through his hair nervously.

"That guy, who came runnign from a woods was a vampire. Vampires hat werewolves, and they have a leader. The Camerilla. All the werewolves have been summoned there..and it's going to be dangerous. Many of us are probably going to die." he finished, wishing he could dissapear.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:07 am

Dacia listened intently, cocking her head to the side. Her eyebrows knitted together, her lips pursed. "Vampires?" she asked, her voice small. "You mean, that they're real too? Wow..." she felt stunned. Stress just pushed down on her, making her feel small and weak. She looked down at her feet, crossing them over one another as she thought deeply.

"I'm not going," she mumbled. "Nobody knows I exist yet, so there's no point. Besides, I have no idea what's going on so, I don't think it'd be a good idea," she told Luke. She would stand her ground, she wasn't going to die. She refused.

Ivory came running swiftly up to her sisters house, not caring if anyone saw her use her unnatural speed. She barged through the wooden door, not bothering to knock. She didn't bother to breath, she was in too much of a hurry to do such a trivial thing. She quickly strode through the spacious house towards the living room. She walked through the threshold, a look of desperation on her face. "Dacia, I have a problem," she said, breathless.

Ivy's sapphire eyes observed the situation. There was a boy she'd never seen before and Dacia, wearing just a coat. She tilted her head to the side, confusion clear on her face. She breathed in for the first time, the scent hitting her hard. Ivory's eyes grew wide as she recognized the new and unfamiliar scent of a werewolf. Not just one... but two.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:13 am

Luke placed a hand on her shoulder, and was abut to wrap her in one of his famous bear-hugs, when a scent him. He jerked away, a inhuman growl escaping his throat. He whipped around, to see a blonde girl enter the room.

He tensed, his body practiacally aching to change as he asked,"Is this a friend of yours,Dacia?" Even as he said it, Luke's eyes grew darker and darker, his body nearly changing as he asked again,"Is she a friend?" The last word came out gruff, almost un-readable as a human voice.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:02 am

Dacia's eyes grew wide as she breathed in the disgusting smell. Her mouth fell open as she realized that the scent came from her sister. Her instincts screamed at her, telling her to attack her twin, screaming that she was a vampire. Dacia just shook her head in disbelief as she sat there stunned.

She reached her hand out to grip Luke's arm, he looked angry. His expression seemed familiar. It reminded her of the time in the woods where he morphed into a werewolf. She gasped, standing to her feet. "That's my sister," she said, her lips barely moving. She rushed over to the blond, stopping before her. "What happened?" she asked, her heart aching.

"I could ask you the same thing," Ivy whispered, tears wanting to leak from her eyes. She couldn't help but look over at the werewolf who looked like he was about to kill her. She stood there, scared out of her mind. She had no idea how to handle a situation like this. She clasped her pale hand over her mouth, her eyebrows knitted together as she held back a sob.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:05 am

Luke calmed slightly, his eyes fading back to their normal color. He stepped back, but his hands still were gripped into fists, and it took all his might not to leap at the blonde. He watched as Dacia stepped forward, his mind screaming to stop her, yet his heart told him not to move.

"Who changed you?" he asked the blonde, his voice a deep growl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Hide And Seek   Let's Play Hide And Seek Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Hide And Seek
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inanis Lupus :: Out Of Character :: Thread Cemetery-
Jump to: