Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Knock Twice before Entering

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily
Admin
Lily

Location : Using my super stalking powers. You can't hide, Amanda. >:3

Knock Twice before Entering - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:48 pm

Sasha merged from the thick foggy that engulfed the forest floor. He tilted his head back to view the ridiculous scene that took place above them. His golden eyes traced the ivy netted floor, taking note to all other openings.

"I don't know.. The sun should be rising pretty soon." he gestured his arm out infront of himself, glancing down at the imaginary watch around his wrist. "Perhaps.. we could just wait." he cackled with a malicious sneer, "Or.." he began while blissfully transforming into his magnificent wolf form. His wicked grin still remained obvious through his alert golden eyes. He brushed by his fellow Brother, gesturing him to follow. He paced around the wide oak trees, brushing his thick tail against the bark.

"Perhaps.. we could simply knock them down."
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3981597
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:12 pm

Nosing the tree again, Alex could definitely find the weak areas. Knocking them out of tree couldn't be too hard. He padded towards the tree with the female and glared at the bark. He snarled and lunged at the tree. It swayed uncertainly and Alex nodded at the alpha encouragingly.

This would be easy. They could get them out and then...Alex could avenge his father. He dug at the roots of the tree and threw his shoulder at it. It shuddered and started to lean. It snapped back, though, and Al growled. Another try. He shoved against it again. It groaned and creaked...

Last edited by Magisches Künstler on Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:15 am

Luna searched the forest with the company of Blue. The intoxicating smell of the female vampire swirled through her nose, making her stomach growl. She hadn't eaten in what seemed like forever and the smell made her thoughts intelligible. She would find this vampire and feast upon her.

Luna lead the way as the two Werewolves followed the scent. Her powerful limbs forced her paws off of the ground, giving her speed. Her burning, golden eyes scanned her surroundings, while she kept her keen ears open for any predators. They zig-zagged through the familiar trees, finding that it lead to an ordinary cabin that she had frequented often.

What was a vampire doing all the way out in the woods? Luna couldn't help but wonder. Of course, it didn't really matter why, she was just pleased that a snack had been hiding out in the Werewolves territory.

A rush of fragrances hit her hard. From what she could tell, there were three vampires in the vicinity. Also, she could make out the scent of two male werewolves, hovering close to the bloodsuckers. She recognized the familiar scent of Sasha's but the others scent was unknown.

Luna couldn't believe all of the commotion that must have been going on. Her anticipation ate away at her as she made her way closer and closer to the scents. When the sight of scene came into view, she morphed back into her human form. Her dark brown hair blowing in the brisk wind. Her yellow eyes examined the area.

She couldn't help but guffaw at the sight that she saw. She made her way closer to the trees that the three vampires were perched in. "Oh, this is rich," she said in a harsh voice. She could smell the fresh blood that generated from the leeches. The burning within her grew stronger as the thought of murdering the savages came clear in her thoughts. She grinned wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:33 am

Sasha morphed into his human form, sitting perched atop an old burnt tree trunk. He cackled in the moonlight , brilliant enlarged canines flashing in the darkness. He kicked his leg out infront of his squatting body, resting it against another tree only inches away from his podium.
"Welcome Sisters'!" he shouted at the top of his lungs, a loud boisterous laugh following.
"I can smell you! Come out and play!" he continued while obnoxiously twisting his body in circular motions as if sitting in a spinning office chair.
His lanky legs popped up, sending his body into the air, like an overly excited puppy welcoming his master home.
He let out a loud howl, his neck snapping back as far as his human body could handle.

Blue merged from the ominous thicket, her brunette hair wildly coiled around her blood stained face. Leaves entangled in her matted locks, eyes completely dilated from her previous meal. A haunting laugh pressed through her lips as she came forward, greeting her brother with a soft nudge.

"The little vampire is still alive?" she laughed hoarsely while gazing up the tree, "I'm surprised."
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:54 am

The smell was overwhelming and it drew Luna towards the trees where the vampires resided. She strode closer to the group, standing only a few feet away from Sasha. She tilted her head upward, looking into the leaves and branches. "Looks like we have ourselves a feast," she said, hunger seeping into her voice. Her body shivered at the thought of sinking her sharp teeth into the cold flesh of her enemy.

Luna stood at the base of the oak where the female vampire was curled up against the rough bark. She had lacerations all over her body and she looked rather fearful. This fed the burning sensation deep in Luna's soul. The vamp looked so vulnerable that it made her want to laugh.

She then made her way to the other tree where the two male vampires resided. She couldn't help but smirk at the sight that she took in. A male vampire looked more pale than usual and was obviously unconscious. The man looked familiar and she realized that she had met him before. She let out a guffaw at the sight of the cocky vampire that looked so helpless before her. Next to Ash was a frightened vampire that she also had met once before. Oh, this is wonderful, she thought to herself, full of glee. She was exceedingly satisfied at the sight before her.

Luna turned her sight back to her fellow werewolves. "So, what are we to do with these leeches?" Her eyes sparkled with anticipation for what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:06 am

Alex was delighted by the werewolves joining him, but he stayed many feet behind the alpha. He was unsure of his position, and the wolves shared a common tinge in their scent. They were obviously a pack. He couldn't see to make sure, but he had a sneaky suspicion they were all in their human shape. Following suit, he rose to stand on two feet.

He finally got a good look at everything around him. Al stared at the girls that approached the...interesting situation everyone was in. Then, he frowned as he realized he was the youngest here. He pouted. Not fair. He'd probably be the smallest for a long time. He mad a face and glared at his shoes.

He smiled at the female's question. "I could go for a good slow death." He suggested and licked his lips slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:12 am

Blue coiled herself around Jade's tree, circling it repetitively while swinging her arms in the brisk air. She laughed vigorously while attempting to maneuver her way up the tree. She was only lasted a few feet from the ground until she slowly slipped back to the lush forest floor. She spun around towards the amused Sasha & Luna; looking at Alex with a curious expression. She decided to experiment the body slamming against the trees, but giggled at the thought of actually running full speed at one of the ancient oaks'.

"How's it working for you, Alex?" she hissed while continuously tilting her head back, to view the uproar in the trees' above. She pushed her thin arms against the bark, watching the frightened Jade scramble higher and higher from her resting point. Jade weakly glanced at Louise and Ash, begging them to come up with a more effective solution. The fragile branches above began to moan and crack as she continued to make her way to the top of the tree. Her shaken feet sliding as the bark unattached itself from the massive oak. Her hand extended, weakly attempting to catch her fall but missed the loose branch completely. A loud thud ricocheted as her fragile body slammed against a lower branch.

Blue's eyes lit up with sheer excitement as she began to swat her hands in violently in the air, like a cat playing with a high risen toy.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:26 am

Alex grinned at the girl. "I think it's helping. Though you look a little fragile, I don't know if it'll work as well." He teased her and smirked up at the bloodsuckers. They were stuck, even if they managed to get out of the trees and live, they were out-numbered, especially with the wounded one. The smell of the males blood made adrenaline rush into his veins. Excited didn't even cover how he felt.

Joining Blue, he shoved at the tree and watched the frightened leech squirm. He laughed. He'd never seen one act like that. Positively amusing, no doubt about it. The tree moaned protest and Al figured that if it didn't fall over, the top would snap off. He cupped his hands to his mouth and shouted up, "I don't advise trying to climb higher, it's not going to help your situation in any way."
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:33 am

Luna grinned at Blue's antics She always looked so happy and excited about things that it was rather encouraging. Luna couldn't help but feel inspired to help out Blue in her attempt of reaching the female vampire. Luna walked lightly over to Blue, squinting her eyes towards the tree. She wasn't very good at climbing. After all, everyone knows a werewolves can't climb well. She shook the discouraging thought from her mind, trying to stay positive.

"Unfortunately, I don't think hitting the tree will do much help. This tree is ancient and strong... I can sense that. The only way we would be able to knock her down from it, is if we all went at the tree together..." she said, to the young werewolf, sounding displeased at the thought. She didn't want to throw her body at a tree when she could easily help Blue climb up the tree.

"Blue, let me help you up there," she said softly. She dug her claw-like fingers into the bark of the tree and hoisted herself up. Her bare feet made their way onto the rough bark, giving her something to push off of when she grabbed hold of a low branch. She pulled herself up with ease, thankful for her strength. She continued the pattern of climbing until she made her way to where Blue was resided.

"I'll try and lift you up there," she said, searching through her mind to try and think of a way to keep her balance on the thin branch. Luna grinned mischievously when she came up with an idea. Suddenly, she felt her tail brush up against her legs. It was contained within her dress, but it would still help her maintain balance.

She extended her arms, hoping that Blue would approve and let Luna lift her up towards the frightened vampire.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:10 am

'Yes, yes" Blue howled while scrambling her way up the tree, allowing Luna to hoist her upwards. Her human nails dug into the thick bark, heaving her dainty body inch by inch. She looked down at Alex, shooting him a playful grin, "I think I advanced." she said while whipping her face back towards the prize.

Jade frantically grabbed at the many surrounding greenery, trying to find a sturdy enough branch to climb on to. It was useless. The feeble twigs were young and weak. She remained frozen in place, wishing for a miracle to suddenly occur.

Blue combatively raised her lean arms above her body, frantically grasping at the air. Her fingers brushed against the icy skin of Jade's petite ankle.
Jade let out a low scream, kicking her legs violently, hoping it would kick the werewolf from Luna's shoulders. No luck. Nothing was on her side.

Blue leaped from Luna's frame, wildly swinging her arms into the air. Her grasp clamped onto Jade's leg, pulling her from her security. Jade was thrown from her perch, landing turbulently on to the forest floor. She staggered to her feet, eyes filled with fear and anger.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:33 am

Luna grinned widely when the weight of Blue vanished from her shoulders. She could hear the girl grab onto the vampires cold leg, trying to throw her from the branch. Luna's yellow, burning eyes peered upward, watching the scene between the young werewolf and the frightened vampire.

It gave the werewolf pure joy when she heard the scream of her enemy. It fed her hunger and made her want to sink her sharp teeth into the vampires skin. Luna watched closely as the bloodsucker fell from the height of the tree, thudding hard onto the cold forest ground.

The vampire was so vulnerable that the sight of her laying on the ground made Luna automatically leap gracefully from the high branch. Her feet met the vegetated ground with a light thud. She padded over to where the wide-eyed vampire resided. She grimaced, showing a row of sharp teeth.

Luna stopped before the leech and bent down, sniffing lightly at the air. The smelled burned her nose, but gave her a satisfying feeling deep down. She reached out her petite hand and stroked the woman's platinum blond hair. Luna clicked her tongue. "Now, now, little leech. How shall we do this?" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:08 am

Ooc: Remember this is a forum guys, not Neopets xD; so waiting for my post would be a really great help so I don’t miss out on to much, hey?

Bic:

“Oh,” Louise blinked down, recognising one of the female wolves. He had seen her in the city a little while back. . but he didn’t know her name.

He gave a little growl of frustration. Why didn’t Jade jump, damnit?! And Ash waking up now would be really helpful, even if it was just to hold onto the tree so he could move more freely. Out of all the vampire’s here, he was the most healthy to do something, but the most handicapped with looking out for the three of them.

This was going to end so badly, Ash was going to skin him alive. Louise groaned out loud. Awah, why did he have to solve the problems each time and then get blamed for doing the wrong thing?!

All his Louise-y senses were screaming at him to just ditch the other vampires and save his own hide.

Of course that wasn’t going to happen.

He brushed his cowardly nature under the rug. “Ash. . you better be really grateful after this,” Louise moaned, gratefully sliding the heavy man off his back and wedged him somewhat securely between a fork in the steadiest branch he could find. No wolves would be bunting him off the tree anytime soon.

At Jade’s scream, Louise whipped his head out, eyes wide. And that’s what got him out of the tree. He landed hard on the ground, flitting to Jade’s side in a dead heart beat. Planting himself firmly between the advancing wolf and the small girl.

“Back off, flea bag,” Louise snarled, and for a second didn’t recognise his own voice. Always good to get in touch with your supposed inner wolf. The Gangrel bared his fangs, growling deep within his chest. “I thought wolves were noble creatures? So you’d sink as low as devouring an injured girl, will you. Not another step closer, or you’ll be the first wolf to go around with no nose for the rest of your life.”
Back to top Go down
http://silverness.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:02 pm

Alex's eyes glowed as the vampire fell from the tree. His muscles were tense as he fought the urge to claw her open. He moved forward slowly, but the male dropped in front of his leech and growled a warning. Al grinned and crouched in front of Luna. "If you didn't want us to have her, all you had to do was say so. I guess your volunteering as a replacement. Hmm?"

He eyed the vampire as if he was the butcher, and the bloodsucker was a dead cow. He pretended to consider the offer, rubbing his chin. He finally turned back to him and frowned. "I don't think you'll feed all of us. We're going to need more meat."
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:36 am

Luna was shocked when she saw the cowardly vampire actually take a stand. Since she had met him before, so she knew this was defiantly not his true self. She remembered how he would hide behind Ash, eyes wide with fear at the sight of her.

She sneered at the boy, letting a low growl grow deep inside her chest. "I obviously wouldn't feed off of her like this if she was human. But shes not! She's a vampire... A creature that shouldn't exists!" she screeched. Oh, how vampires truly infuriated her. Her hands began to tremble from the hate and anger that was burning inside her. She was so close to turning into her wolf form and release a frightening rampage.

Luna looked at her fellow brothers and sisters. She wasn't sure if they were up for a fight or not, but she spoke with her eyes, trying to communicate that she wasn't sure if she could control herself. Well, she wasn't sure if she wanted to control herself. She wanted more than anything to give into her wolf self.

When the want and need slammed into her, she began to feel the beast taking her over. She transformed into a beautiful wolf, eyes glowing bright in the night. The werewolves were not the same size as normals wolves, so she was nearly just as tall as the vampire before her. Luna's sharp teeth were clenched in a menacing grimace, a low rumbling resonating from her chest.
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:03 am

Ooc: Hah! I enjoy your location, Magi xD;;

Bic:

Louise shrank back, his surge of adrenaline suddenly evaporating. He could read Luna’s eyes like an open book. She knew he wasn’t really brave. The small vampire glanced at Alex, who was literally salivating on the ground. Eep.

“I- well, that’s a bit rich, coming from a walking, talking furball. You shouldn’t exist either, y’know,” Louise shot back, his own hands shaking but it wasn’t from rage or hate like Luna. “Vampire’s have just as much right to walk this earth as do werewolves. . . whoa! Okay, calm down, no need to go all wolfie on me,” Louise squeaked at her sudden transformation, taking a small, uncertain step backwards, feeling the reassuring presences of Jade just behind him.

The red head swallowed hard. “Come on. . you guys don’t really want to eat us. You’ll get a pretty nasty stomach ache if you do, our blood being tainted and all that,” oh man, now he was stalling.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:29 am

Jade's shaken legs nervously clattered together- still sitting on the lush forest floor that caught her failed trapeze act. She quickly scurried over to Louise's side, quickly fumbling her quivering body next to his. Her latched herself to his tensed arm, poking her head around the top of his shoulder.

She knew she was pathetic. She was the feeble rich snob in a mortal life, and even in the immortal world, she is the parvenu Toreador that conceals herself from the living-dead world, simply using others stronger than herself as a shield of security. She wore her weakness. She embraced it. Jade was never the type to use violence as the answer to problems. Even the treacherous day she lost her mortal soul- when strength was the evident key.

Her past flooded her mind; distracting her from the present occurrences that stood right before her. The thought of Louise protecting her, despite his severe fear of the werewolves- the fear of having her hurt without him trying to prevent it. This all rattled her brain, she couldn't think straight. She knew the right thing to do. The thing she wanted to do most, despite her fears, despite the inadequacy of her pitiful attempts.

Before she was able to talk herself out of her audacious actions, she pushed herself infront of Louise, stretching her pale arms across her sides. Her petite body barely covered Louise's frame, but her outstretched arms made up for her lack of width.

She gulped loudly, "I.. I.. won't let you touch hi- ...us. " she stammered, eyes wide with both fear and detestation.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:29 am

Luna let a terrifying growl rip from her chest. She loved how the little vampire protected the odd ball. It made her sneer in entertainment. If she was human she would probably say something along the lines of "Oh, this is rich," and then rip the head off of the porcelain doll.

The werewolf let out a heavy sigh, shaking her head in disappointment. She just really wanted to get this over with, but the vampires were making this difficult. Not that it mattered, the more the better. She loved tearing the bloodsuckers apart. There was something about it that pleased her so. It probably had to do with the fact that they're horrible, disgusting creatures that murdered her innocent family.

The thoughts caused her burning rage to feed itself, making her eyes glow a searing red. She lurched forward, knocking into the doll like vampire, causing her to fall onto Louise. She pinned both the pathetic vampires down. She snickered at the sight, loving how powerful she felt.

Brandon stumbled through the woods, whiskey in hand. He hiccuped, letting his legs clumsily lead him to his unknown destination. He had no idea where he was going, nor did her care. He was a loner, and he liked it that way. It pleased him to know that because he wasn't around, people wouldn't get hurt. People wouldn't die. He smirked at the bliss that boiled within him. The alcohol was no doubt working its magic.

He came across a peculiar scene, finding the brawl humerus. He hobbled over to the fighting, nearly tripping over himself. He donned a navy blue t-shirt that had dirt stains on it. His blue jeans were ripped in several places. He looked like he had fallen far too many times.

"Whatsh goin' on heeere?" he asked, his gaze becoming dizzy. He liked the way he felt so careless, so free. "It sheemsh your in my path," he said nonchalantly, just wanting to get by so he could let his feet carry him onward.
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:48 am

At Jade’s brave stand, Louise was momentarily blown away. Even with danger pouring down from all sides, he still smiled. “Jade. .” the young vampire said softly, wonder in his eyes.

It didn’t last long.

Before he knew it, the wolf’s eyes were burning like rubies, and both he and Jade were knocked off their feet. Automatically, Louise’s arms circled round Jade, holding onto her protectively. But with the wolf leering down, she was in more danger than he was. Up this close, he could smell her rotten dog breath.

Never had he been this close to a wolf before, and that thought alone paralysed him with terror. But with Jade in his arms, delicate as a bird, he managed to swallow down his fear. He had to protect her. The wolf had left enough room for Louise to reverse his and Jade’s roles. With the girl now under him, Louise felt slightly better about her safety. “. . .” unfortunately word’s didn’t want tp come. His courage would only get him this far.

Instead he settled on growling back at her, bringing out his, uh, ‘puppy’ blood, or whatever in full force.

And then the weirdest thing happened. The drunken voice of a werewolf reached their ears. Seconds later, he came into view. . . hmmm. This felt like a lovely distraction the three vampires surely needed.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:19 am

Jade fumbled onto the lush forest floor; Louise breaking most of the short fall backwards. She didn't allow her sudden courage to evaporate as her literal strength was knocked down.

She quickly lifted herself from the ground, trying to mentally form any distractions that would save their heroic failures. She lightly stepped forwards, attempting to conceal her overwhelming fear of the 'too close for comfort' werewolf that shadowed their defenseless frames.

Jade's attention was instantly redirected as the sound of distressed tree branches began to snap within the oak towering above the party of brawlers.
Low moans filled the air as Ash flickered his dormant auburn eyes open.
"What the hell?" he stammered while slowly awaking from his blood loss slumber, "Am I in a tree? Why am I in a tree?" he mumbled while slowly plucking his arms off his branch support.

His head felt light-weighted, his senses feeling completely nauseated from the prior experience of Jade's desperate blood drain.

He attempted to balance his way across the stout trunk, trying to figure a way of getting back onto the ground. Softly spoken curse words parted his dry lips as he finally let out a loud scream of irritation.
"Get me down!"

With that, the branches answered his command. He briskly fell from the cracking tree, landing harshly onto his backside. He lazily pulled himself forward, hand rubbing his sore head.

"Well.. that worked."
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:36 am

Luna gawked at the drunken werewolf, rolling her eyes at the distraction. She hated that the presence of a brother had caused her to lose her advantage over the miserable group of vampires. She threw her head into the air, howling with animosity when Ash came back to consciousness.

The wolf bared her teeth as she stalked forward, flicking her eyes over at the intoxicated man. She realized that the boy had no intention of helping her. She soon became infuriated, wanting to destroy each and every one of the creatures before her.

Luna morphed back into her human self, not really caring that she was naked and defenseless to everyone. She knew that she could easily transform back into the wolf that churned inside her. The rage within her still howled and throbbed fiercely, trying to come through to the surface.

"Well, where's the fun in this? All I have is a drunken werewolf on my team," she barked a laugh, her long dark brown hair falling around her like a curtain. She shook her head at the vampires, stomping over to where the lush man was wobbling. She stopped before him, attempting to seduce him to help her.

"Why are you just standing here admiring? Why not do your job as a werewolf and help me with these leeches?" she purred at him.

Brandon just shook his head, letting his wild hair brush against his warm face. "Nope. The wolf inshide me isss bad. It bringsh death and unhappinessss," he said slurring his words. He trudged past the women, nearly running into the group of angry vampires. "What have they ever done to me? Nothing, that ish what. Nothing... Nothfing... Nuffin'," he let the bottle of whiskey meet his lips as he took another gulp.

Luna sneered at the poor excuse for a werewolf. "You're pathetic," she spat, narrowing her eyes as the anger rose to the surface, causing her tremble all over, her gold eyes turning a menacing black.
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:50 am

“Ash!!”

Thank freaken god.

And the wolf was beautifully distracted also. Time for cowardice to take over. Quietly as he could, Louise started to inch backwards, taking hold of Jade’s hand on the way, pulling them both away from the growling wolves.

The female wolf was blinded by her own rage, forgetting about the vampires in those precious seconds. Not that they were about to complain about that.

He smelt Ash before he almost walked into him. Grabbing the back of the vampire’s shirt, he gave it a tug, a silent message to get up and start to think of running. Really, really fast. And if Ash had any ideas of sticking around and fighting and playing the “hero”, he would probably punch him.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:05 am

"Heya kiddo." Ash beamed while still reeking of the intoxication from the lack of blood flowing throughout his dead system.
"What are we doing?" he mused while acknowledging the young vampire tug at the end of his Jade stained shirt. Her dry blood dappled across his towering body, giving him the appearance of a villain who had just brutally attacked hapless victims.

Deep frown lines were painted onto his pale forehead as he finally processed the situation that took place. "Ah.. Loose dog." he spat while regaining his typical heroic structure.

"And.. A drunkard?" he added while allowing his brows to pull inwards. The wolf who smelled richly of booze was obviously a lack of threat. Ash answered his mental questionnaire and merely shrugged off the thought of killing the weak one first. That'd be playing dirty.

As his full senses finally accredited; fear gushed onto his bloodless inebriated expression. "Jade!" he snapped harshly while peering over Louise's stout body. As his frantic eyes met with her dazed expression, a sigh of relief greeted him.

"Ah.. Alright. Where were we?"
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:22 am

"I'm so sick of you vampires, thinking your better than anything else. You're all dead," she screeched, emphasizing the word dead. She growled, letting her body transform into a tall, fierce wolf. She lurched forward, letting her sharp claws ding into the dirt. She sneered at the vampires, sick of their attitudes and their existence.

She leaped through the air, aiming straight for the fragile little girl that the male vampires seemed so obsessed with. She couldn't help but mentally roll her eyes at how chivalrous these pigs thought they were. They probably just wanted to get in her pants. Ha, I bet they'd be pissed if I had a little fun with the girl... the thought danced around in her sadistic mind. She grinned wickedly at the thought.

Luna plowed into the porcelain vampire, loving how powerful she felt. She snarled ferociously as she took her out, letting her claws dig into her tough skin. She looked up at the two men, taunting them with her eyes.

Brandon watched as everything seemed to move in slow motion. Everything looked so blurry, movements happened far to fast to even comprehend. So, when he saw that the hideous she-wolf took out the tiny vampire, he couldn't help but feel disgruntled. Sure, Brandon was a werewolf, and bloodsuckers were his enemies, but he didn't feel this way. He didn't understand the point in fighting. Of course, he didn't understand much when he was drunk, he just went with what he felt.

Going with his instincts, he charged over to the merciless wolf, finishing the rest of his alcohol off before gripping the bottle tight in his hand. His hand wrapped firmly around the neck of the glass, his veins visible in his tensed arm. He wasn't sure what came over him but, before he knew it he was swinging the bottle back then bringing it forward with full force, only to hit it hard over Luna's skull.

The glass broke on the wolf, causing Luna to bleed, blood emanating from her head. She yowled in pain, anger seeping to her actions. She was about to rip the werewolves head off.
Brandon just stood there, surprised by his own actions. Yet, he just shrugged, dropping the rest of the broken bottle on the ground. He was close to passing out.
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:34 am

Ooc: Do you know what I JUST realised as I began to type my second paragraph?. . . Ash ditched his shirt a while back –head desk- hmmm, wonder what Louise was grabbing then, haha. .

Bic:
Was Ash out of his mind?! This was time for fleeing with whatever remains of their undead lives intact. But Ash’s stance was clearly saying let’s rumble! Louise felt the burning desire to smack his palm into his forehead- but he had more control over his body.

Freeing Jade’s hand, Louise took a firm hold on Ash’s bicep. “Ash. . .” Louise said, in his most no-nonsense sort of voice. “If you’re even considering sticking around and playing the hero, I will not be held responsible to what I might do you later on- If we survive. In any case, the wolves’ haven’t done anything to cause unnecessary violence- they just threatened us. You can’t fight anyway, you’ve lost too much blood, and so has Jade. Please!”

But Louise had let himself slip on saying; if we survive. Unintentionally he was agreeing to stay too.

Of course his speech was made irrelevant when the wolf pounced on Jade. He would have ripped the mutt’s head off, but the other intoxicated one got there before him. Louise’s mouth fell open as the glass sprinkled onto the grass, glowing like morning dew. That was. . . unexpected, to say the least. Did werewolves normally stick up for vampires?

As the female was distracted yet again, Louise leapt forwards and dragged Jade away from the danger. He was determined to not let the same mistake happen twice. Frustration was etched all over his face as he shot at glare at Ash. Could they go now? Before anything else disasterous happened.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:22 am

Ash rolled his alert eyes, a loud sigh parting his curling lips. His intense frown covered most of his pale face while giving Louise an irritated scowl.
"I'm fine." he muffled under his breath while placing a reassuring grasp onto the boy's shoulder. "Plus, this will be a good workout for you." he laughed cockily while turning his scrutinizing gaze back towards the werewolf that mocked the vampires' every movement.

"Or.. you could take Jade and lea-" his sentence was cut short as Luna collided into Jade's petite frame. The tiny vampire shot backwards, laying flat against the earthy ground. Before Ash was able to come to the rescue, the out of character drunkard took the role of the hero. Ash stammered backwards, completely baffled by the actions that were taking place before him.

"You bitch!" he shouted in rage; finally taking in everything that took place. Ash forcefully pushed his way towards the two wrestling wolves, waiting for the perfect moment to strike back. Odd logical reasoning told him to spare the whiskey intoxicated were. He did him a great favor.

Jade stumbled into Louise's arms, sapphire eyes wide with shock. A low hiss parted her doll lips as she gently pushed Louise's firm hold to the side. She stammered across the root infested ground, making her way past Ash's waiting structure. The petite blonde crooked her short body low enough to wrap her shaken hands around the Luna'a neck. She paid not attention to the werewolf who had initially saved her life, merely focusing on the goal. Revenge.

With a forceful heave, she wobbled backwards, lifting Luna's lanky body only several inches from the ground. The height barrier causing minor difficulties. She faced the wolf, staring her directly eye to eye. Luna's knees' practically rested against the forest floor; Jade's clench tightening as she replayed the wolf knocking her to the ground- again.

Her long nails embedded into the woman's neck, cruelty washing over her innocent face. Luna's blood trickled down Jade's porcelain arm; red swirls decorating her ivory skin.
She pulled the woman closer, noses practically touching, "Putrid Wretch." she spat while throwing the woman back onto the ground, allowing her inhuman strength to guide her mission of vengeance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Knock Twice before Entering
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inanis Lupus :: Out Of Character :: Thread Cemetery-
Jump to: