Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Knock Twice before Entering

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily
Admin
Lily

Location : Using my super stalking powers. You can't hide, Amanda. >:3

Knock Twice before Entering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:05 am

"Me?" Sasha mused while sarcastically turning his glace behind him, as if there were any other options for Louise to choose from.
A low howl of a laugh crept from his already agape mouth. He looked completely entertained, cackling under the moonlight. The sight was extremely annoying, he continued to laugh far past the expiration date. He obnoxiously turned his head to the side pointing his long pointer finger outwards, almost as if he had an audience behind him, egging on his booming laughter.
"I'm not a bloodhound!" he wailed in amusement while slamming his fists into this thighs. His soft locks of gold and brown hair stuck in countless directions, bouncing with every movement he made. While finally making the comedy scene come to an abrupt end, he cleared his throat. A rather serious expression taking over his joker face.

"Why should I?" his molasses accent thicker than ever. He raised his defined brows into a high arch, eyes gawking at the pair of klutzy vampires.

Ash stood quietly in the background watching Louise triumphantly take a stand to the front stage. He couldn't help but grin and mumble a few delicate words, "Nice job... Puppy boy."
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3981597
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:21 am

Louise drew in a quick breath, head spinning from the oxygen over load. He scrambled to his feet, fists clenched to stop them shaking. He could do this. He thought of Jade, and how terrified she must be out here. He had to put things right and find her for Ash. Who would probably rip his head off and staked it if he’d got her killed out here. Unless the wolf got first dibs.

So, with the thoughts of saving Jade, Ash pounding him to a bloody pulp and not having the wolf eat him up, Louise was motivated to keep arguing his case.

“Because. . you’re on Camarilla territory. Behind us is a mansion full of vampire’s, including the Council. What do you think they would do if they found your mangy hide out here, trying to hunt down one of their kind? Yeah, that’s right,” he said with forced bravado. Actually, considering he and Ash had bitten and slugged the head vampire, and smashed a priceless artefact, the vampire’s wouldn’t do anything to help them at the moment. “So. . help us, we’ll keep our lips closed.”

Call the bluff, wolfie.
Back to top Go down
http://silverness.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:53 am

Sasha stood speechless for only moments. His serious expression curled into an atrocious glare. He raised his hand above his head, gripping the low branch above his head.
"Or.." he huffed.. "I could simply kill you both.."
His words slurred, the thickness of his accent danced into his threatening proposition.

"You, little one.. Could be an appetizer.." His cold glare caught up with Ash's harsh expression, "And you.."
Before the sarcastic wolf could finish his sentence- Ash had jumped infront of Louise. His hand tightly wrapped around Sasha's throat launching him from his arrogant pose.

The man let out a soft yelp, the rough skin of the oak tree rubbed against his human flesh, leaving rows of blood scattered across his bare back.

"You will help us!" Ash snapped, twisting his head to the side of Sasha's blazing neck. His icy breath tickled the wolves throat, cascading harsh quivers across his body.

"Find her, mutt." he growled while releasing his firm grasp, shoving the body once more against the hard bark wall.
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:13 am

“Or that could work too,” Louise muttered as Ash ditched the diplomatic approach and went for brute force instead.

The wolf seemed to listen to that more.

Louise brushed the dirt off his hands, anything to not look at Sasha. “Thanks, Ash,” Louise said, giving the vampire a shy smile. He let out the breath he had been holding all that time, trembling from to foot. All his energy was spent. He welcomed his cowardice back with open arms. Being brave was way to taxing.

“Go on,” Louise added, nodding at Sasha to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:32 am

Ash flashed Louise a faint smile, a pinch of apology in his eyes. Ash didn't want to take Louise's sudden act of courageousness and gallantry away from him. Ash shrugged off his guilty emotions, hell-bent on finding Jade.

Sasha was on all fours, shaking the broken bits of bloody bark from his arched back. He looked up at the two vampires, cowering his head in shame & defeat.
"I will not lead you to her directly... but I will tell you when she is." he said in a hushed tone. So softly it was barely comprehensible with his thick accent coating it.

He couldn't so easily betray his little sister, by leading the vampires himself to her and the missing Jade. He pointed his finger behind himself, eyes slowly closing.

"Your missing gem is in the shack by the creek bed.. You cannot miss it." He blinked his eyes timidly, as if asking for permission to stand up. He knew he didn't stand a chance double-teamed by two vampires.

Ash simply nodded his head; the injured man slowly limping off into the foggy darkness.
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:50 am

Louise didn’t fully relax until Sasha’s black figure was gone. Even then he did not entirely settled back down. “You don’t really believe him, do you?” he asked softly, looking at Ash with troubled eyes. The wolf could be lying to them, setting up a trap and leading them to their deaths. He might not even know who Jade was, and was simply lying to toy around with them.

The vampire rubbed tiredly at his eyes. More questions would get them know where. They had a lead, slim, but still a lead. Best to follow through with it.

“So. . lead the way, oh fearless one,” Louise grinned cheekily at Ash, deciding that maybe if Ash went first that this time they wouldn’t run into any more problems. Those things liked to hover around Louise like flies.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:11 am

"Well, at least it's something. I don't see why he'd lie to us.. Aside from him being a deceiving dog.." he murmured under his breath. He shrugged his broad shoulders and began to walked through the maze like forest. Ash seemed to have regained a bit of self control, or he was able to mask it nicely.

"I smell awful.." Ash complained as he raised his arm to his face. He inhaled deeply, his nose automatically curling upwards. "Whew!" he gasped while peeling off his expensive dress shirt. He gently tossed the unscratched coat to the side and continued to strut threw the thicket. His pale skin gleamed in the darkness, the moon barely able to reach his skin due to the lush green-tops that covered them. Sasha's instructions were extremely basic and surprisingly accurate.
The babbling creek supported their search, guiding them through the darkness to a small trashy shack. It was indeed werewolf territory. Their repulsive scent raided the area, consuming all other.

Faint whimpering noises were calling off in the distance. Ash began to quicken his pace, clawing all the bothersome bushes that attempted to stop him. The creek bed grew louder making him suddenly feel self conscious. The bubbling sounds of water hitting the smooth river rock reminded him of blood splashing onto the floor. The thought haunted him.

The glum shack was depressing, as if no life had tended to it's weak walls for decades.

There was an obvious bodily figure huddled in the far corner of the dark room.

There Jade sat, back propped up against the wooden walls, fresh wounds covering her small body. She lay motionless, beautiful blue eyes at rest.

Her wounds were obviously werewolf inflicted, if not- any normal damage would have healed on a vampires armor like skin by now.
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:41 am

Louise’s train of thought was rather similar- he was somewhat grateful Ash wasn’t snarling at him anymore. He really needed to work on his self esteem problems.

At Ash’s remark on his hygiene, Louise almost snorted in amusement. From Louise’s point of view, Ash was smelling like a rose compared to himself. He smelt like he’d been rolling around on the forest floor all day- oh wait, he had been, or at least for the past hour or so. And that was putting it nicely. He didn’t bother to take any article of clothing off to rid himself of it.

The water rushed faster the closer they got to the camp, or whatever the wolves had dubbed it. Ash pulled ahead of him, Louise concentrating on not losing his footing over the multitude of roots, and stones from the river bank. About a minute later he fought his way out through the thick bush, coming up behind Ash. He tensed.

He spotted Jade instantly. “Ja-” he managed to choke down his gasp. Nervously, his eyes flickered over the supposedly deserted area. Were their wolves hiding nearby?
He didn’t want to run out their like a fool then get cut down by something.
Now he was looking at Jade once more, he felt a sharp pain in his chest, like he’d swallowed a thorn. He couldn’t believe he’d let this happened to her. Guilt flooded his face and his eyes filled with angry tears.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:06 am

Ash ignored his worries of werewolves being nearby, he hustled into the cramped room, kneeling by the broken doll's side. He carefully cupped her bloodied face within his large hands. "Jade..." he choked out in a weary cry. "Baby girl?"

Her eyes slowly fluttered open, mouth gasping for air. As she woke from her pain induced slumber, she began to panic as she saw the pool of blood surrounding her. Her feeble hands began to tremble recklessly, trying to reach out towards Ash's body. Her hands weakly attempted to grasp at his shirt collar, but failed. He gently pulled her closer to his body, reinforcing her weakened body. He looked down at the pathetic mangled mess, her dress was completely torn from top to bottom, red wounds shining through the many rips and tears. Ash cursed under his breath, regretting his previous shirt removal.

"This isn't good.." Ash moaned in a low tone. He looked up at Louise, beckoning him to come into the room. "She isn't as durable as we are. Her bloodlines are ancient, making her more susceptible to wounds. I guess you could say, our blood has improved over the centuries. Well.. the ability to handle werewolf bites."
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:20 am

Body on autopilot, Louise obeyed Ash and quietly approached, scared that even a sound would damage her further.

“Oh Jade,” he whispered, voice failing him beyond that. He lowered his body, knees clicking faintly and fixed his eyes on the ground, like a dog facing his pack leader. Every action he did was full shame. He began to extend a hand out to touch her, then stopped. He wasn’t too sure what Ash would think of him if he did that. He put his hand back on the ground.

“What can I do?” Louise asked at once, not having the courage to look Ash in the eyes as he said it. The ground was so much more interesting after all. “How can I help her, I’ll do anything!”
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:38 am

ooc;
LOL, I'm sorry but when I saw this emoticon it made me laugh. Cause' I was imaging Ash's facial expression after Louise offered to help Jade. Anywho... Ash = Evil or Very Mad
ic;

Ash kept his head turned, fixating his sorrow filled eyes on Jade. He let out a loud sigh, unsure of what the right decision would be. He played out various possibilities, though, they never ended the way he'd want them to. Finally without hesitation he brought his free wrist up to his open mouth, fangs beard.

"This is what you can do, Louise." he said while bringing his wrist closer, "If I become to weak to pull her away, you do it for me. For my sake." he emphasized the last part while turning his eyes to Louise sternly. While looking away her sunk his fangs deeply into his pale wrist. His pulled it away, blood gushing from the two penetrated wounds. He leaned Jade up slightly, offering his wrist to her mouth.

Instinctively Jade latched onto his arm, eyes widening with desperation of thirst. Her pupils began to dilate as the blood rushed into her open mouth, drowning her throat.
Ash began to pull away, but her body refused. She held him tightly, ignoring his attempts of retreat.
"Now Louise." he moaned, eyelids beginning to fall. Ash looked paler than ever.. If that was possible.
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:02 am

Now Louise was looking at Ash. Slightly out of wonder, and slightly out of fear.

Any other vampire would have made Louise take their place so Jade could drain him dry instead. And now here was Ash, trusting him to pull Jade away in time. Though it might have been because of his different blood type to.

“Okay,” Louise gulped alittle, but his face was set hard. And. . why had he said for my sake? Why not for hers? The sentence lingered curiously in his mind while he sat up on his legs, arms quivering with anticipation.

As the blood splattered down Ash’s wrist, Louise had to bite his lip hard to stop himself leaning over. His blood smelt so good damnit, even with the tang of bitterness about it. It took all his self control to stay put, but it didn’t stop his mouth from watering. He nearly missed Ash’s warning.

Deciding to use as much force as possible- despite her delicate statue- Louise wrapped one arm around her waist, his other hand at her collarbone, not wanting to put it around her throat and pull that way. He tugged with everything he had. There was a second’s resistance, then the messy pop of her mouth being removed.

He dragged her further away, just in case she decided to leech back onto the defenceless Ash. He kept his arms tightly around her, afraid to let her go, and not wanting to let her go for entirely different reasons.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:19 am

Ash's drained body slumped against the feeble walls. His eyes rolling to the back of his head. A sudden wave of dizziness pulled him under, engulfing him completely. "I need... to.. sleep.. don't worry, just tend to.. Ja-" his sentence was cut short as he keeled over to the side, laying back flat against the hard dirt floor. He was asleep.

At first, Jade acted as if she were in a frenzied state, digging her long pearl coated nails into Louise's firm grasp. Her senses almost immediately returned as she looked up to see just who was holding her back.
She blinked her eyes continuously as if waiting for the vampire to suddenly disappear. Her beastly clawing ceased, changing her hold to a more gentle grasp. She curved her body to face his, nestling her face into his chest. She was unsure of what to say- or if anything would even be appropriate at this time.
She had just robbed her companions blood almost dry, and they were located deep in werewolf territory.
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:36 am

Alarmed at Ash’s sudden loose of consciousness, Louise nearly leapt to his feet to check on him- until Jade started to shred up his arms like he was caught up in a cheese grater. He held back his small yelps of pain, insanely thankful when she stopped and came to her senses.

With her warm- or warm in vampire terms- weight against him, Louise could finally relax completely. Though he wished she would say something to reassure she was safe in her mind set. “Jade? Are you oka-” he realised he was crying. Out of sheer relief she was finally safe, all that emotion was pouring from his eyes.

Startled, Louise tried to cover his eyes up with a hand, mortified.

“. .I’m such a cry baby. But I’m just so happy your okay, Jade. Really happy,” he murmured through his tears, resting his chin atop her feathery head.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:54 am

Jade un-burrowed her face from the dip in his shoulder, she gave him a faint smile. Her sapphire eyes began to puddle at the sight of Louise's generous tears. She instinctively brushed the salty droplets that gently fell from the boy's face. After his face was clear of the sweet sobs, she let her arms wrap around his shoulders, pulling herself closer.

Her lips were conveniently located next to his keen ears , giving her the chance to speak soft reassuring lullabies. Her eyelids fell slowly, lips beginning to purse. Her soft breaths gently caressed his sallow skin. "I'm okay now."

Even she was unsure of what she meant. Perhaps her well being solely came from his closeness, or perhaps the fact this experience wasn't her final death.
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:22 pm

At her touch, Louise blinked down at her, the last of his tears falling from his lashes. Why was she being so forgiving? He didn’t deserve it. He’d thrown her out of a window and almost gotten her killed. The vampire nearly groaned and started crying all over again. But somehow he held his composure in check this time.

His breath caught as she pulled him further down, his spine silently protesting at its already cramped position. Louise clung to her more forcefully at her words. He let out a small puff of breath. “S-sorry. I must be hurting you,” he amended with an invisible flush to his face, pulling her away. His grip would have bruised a human.

“Where in the middle of werewolf territory,” he said, eyes growing big at his own words. “We need to get out of here. Can you stand on your own, because I might have to carry Ash?” Louise gave a tiny grimace, not even sure vampire strength could support a man bigger and heavier than himself. “. . no. I won’t be able to lift him. I’ll try to wake him up.”

Leaving Jade for the moment, Louise crouched beside Ash’s crumpled form. He gave his large shoulders a rough shake. Nothing. He bent towards his ear and hissed - “Ash, you need to wake up, I don’t think I can protect you and Jade alone if the wolves catch us.” Out like a light. Just short of slapping the man awake, Louise got a slightly less violent idea. Picking up one of the vampire’s hands, Louise nipped hard at his finger tips. “WAKE UP!”
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:50 am

Alex shivered into his wolf form, his jet-black fur trembling. There was an uncomfortable tingling behind his eyes as he lost the ability to see. Ever since his first Change, he hadn't been able to look at the world from a few feet shorter. He was only glad the blindness didn't follow him into his human shape. Sniffing at the damp forest floor like a bloodhound, he found exactly what he was looking for. Werewolves. He'd found them at last. Al dashed forward, momentarily confusing himself. Stumbling, he righted his paws and started after his fellow warriors.

Moving as fast as he could without falling, he kept on there trail, sniffing out individual characteristics. A male and two females, one burdened with many years as a 'Were.' As Alex followed, his ears twitched, every which way, catching the soothing sounds of the forest. He heaved a large, wolf-y sigh and relaxed slightly. There was no place like home.

The scent of the wolves strengthened as Al drew near. He started, though, as the smell of something deliciously-bloodcurdling intertwined with theirs. He padded forward, slowly, now, to get a glimpse of the undertakings. The new smell intrigued him.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:02 am

Sasha crept through the familiarized forest grounds, head hung low. Embarrassment spread across his sour scratched up face.
How could I have so easily gave in to those wicked bloodsuckers? He questioned himself harshly. Irritation within his selfless actions made him cringe in complete mortification. He wanted to slide away into the darkness hiding his shame ridden face from his kind. Especially his sister.

His noise twitched as the scent of a fellow werewolf submerged his keen senses. He narrowed his golden eyes trying to find his fellow kin.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:20 am

Alex's head whipped around. He froze, just listening. He thought he'd heard something. Perhaps he was wrong; it was his imagination working overtime. Turning back to the odd scent, he moved forward again. A low growl parted his lips as the scent intensified. There was definitely someone-or something-beyond that clump of trees. His sightless eyes moved around, wishing they could see what was lying in wait. His nose had failed to give him an answer.

Without thinking, Al phased into his two-legged form. He opened his eyes to the color around him. It was so nice to have his eyes back, too nice for words. Let's not get distracted. Alex reprimanded himself. He strode forward with naive confidence.

In front of him was something he'd never thought he would see. Now, he recognized the smell off of his father's dead body. Vampire. Fury coursed through him, burning back reason and common sense. He was a wolf, again, as he approached.

Last edited by Magisches Künstler on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:37 am

Jade timidly gazed up towards Louise's tear dampened face. His apologetic expression confused her as she curiously followed his coiled arms downwards; only to find his hands firmly wrapped around her petite frame. Her natural shy smile appeared across her lips once again. She couldn't resist herself from continuing to clench onto his body, melting into his broad chest. She knew there were far more critical events happening around them,- however her girlish feelings emphatically took over her senses.

Just a little longer, she mused in mind. Chances of this physical form of affection recurring were slim- - Well, in her eyes.

Her orderly perception suddenly flicked on like a light switch as her sapphire eyes met with Ash's unconscious body. She scrambled away from Louise's gentle grasp, crawling her way across the dirt floor. Her small hands cupped the chizzled borders of Ash's face. His body gleamed of a frail, smokey ash color. This was typically considered unhealthy in the vampiric world.

When the carcass of a vampire was drained of too much fueling blood, their dead bodies were more vulnerable to the cruel environment. Almost as if there actual age began to suddenly chase after their put-on-hold longevity.
He wouldn't actually die from such little blood loss; only become weak and frail. It shared the same effects of one being heavily intoxicated by an overdose of sleeping pills.

She turned back towards Louise, making the "O.K" gesture with her hands. She ignored his last inquiries about her capability to walk, and having to deal with Ash's limp body. She gawkily stumbled to her feet, pieces of her ripped dress floating to the hard ground. She looked down to see her stomach in full exposure, along with the numerous scratch marks that glided from her torso-down. She uncomfortably hugged herself with her bloodied arms in attempt to cover her lacerated body. She began to take five step paces in the small room, pondering over the possibilities.

Her head anxiously snapped away from the ground. Soft crackling noises of greenery and twigs snapping merged from the outside of the dainty shack. She backed away against the wall, eyes widened with alarm.

Sasha was seen lingering behind one of the heavily shaded oak trees. It's unruly vines scattered abundantly across the forest floor, creating mazes of lush traps. Infront of his cowardly shadow, was another werewolf, still inspecting the vampire scented area.

Jade's trembling hand slowly shook it's way across her mouth, trying to hush her rapid breathing.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:37 pm

Alex parted his lupine lips, a guttural rumbling emerging from deep inside him. In front of him was a female vampire, smelling slightly of salt. A male was unconscious, he smelled like he was lying on the forest floor. On top of that, his scent was clouded with the smell of death. It was barely breathing; Alex doubted it would live that long. He turned his nose back to the female, ears pricked up. He could hear her heartbeat stutter in fear.

Only a little uncertain, Al inched forward, sniffing and listening.
Back to top Go down
Slinky

Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 9:44 am

Louise cursed silently as Ash hardly responded at all. It looked like he would be out for a while yet. There was nothing else left. He would have the drag the vampire. He could deal with the reprimand later.

The Gangrel glanced at Jade, finally registering her lack of clothing. After everything else, it seemed small and unimportant. He would have happily shrugged his blouse off for her to wear, though it was in such a state there was really no point.

Then. . she flinched, like she had seen- Louise parted his mouth, drinking in the scents all around him. There. Two werewolves, his sharp nose informed him. It didn’t seem like they were circling them, maybe they didn’t even realise they had a comrade laying in wait at the wings.
Making as little noise as possible, Louise stood, taking a firm hold on Ash’s arm and hefted him up. Thank the gods. With all that blood lose, he weighed much less than he’d second guessed. Louise shuffled the vampire onto his back. It was really awkward. Ash’s lanky frame almost made the red head bend over to support him. This was never going to work, curse it all.

“Jade?” He glanced at the petit girl. “We’d normally be faster than those mangy mutts, but right now we’re badly handicapped. I . .” he closed his eyes in frustration. He didn’t want Jade to leave his side, least something awful happened to her again. Ash’s shallow breath on the back of his neck was a firm reminder of what would happen to him if he didn’t protect her. “. . I don’t know what to do,” he whimpered, completely unsure of himself now. You threw her out a window?! still echoed in his mind. He swallowed uncomfortably.

Think Louise. Thinking is what you’re good at. Fighting isn’t.

Then- tree. Duh.

“. . Jade,” he hissed, not wanting to let the keen eared wolves over hear him. “Wolves can’t climb trees. In their human form they’re a bit better- but there scared of heights and are normally clumsy about it. Flit as fast and as hard as you can to closest and tallest tree you can find. Don’t stop climbing because they’ll try to follow you. Some wolves are smart and can actually climb pretty well. As soon as you get high enough, either kick it back down, or jump to the next tree. Get back to the mansion as fast as you can. Alright? Go!”

Hoping to the vampire gods she would make it, Louise kicked off with everything he had. He was fast, faster than an average vampire that was for sure. But with the dead weight of Ash, it felt like he was strolling along.

Climbing a tree with someone unconscious on your back is nearly impossible.

Louise made it work. Just. Keeping one arm hooked around Ash’s lower back, he sank his teeth and fangs into one of the wrists that were dangling in front of him. Now Ash was just staying on his back. Using his only free arm, Louise hoisted himself up on the closest tree and didn’t stop.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:50 pm

Alex darted forward, snarling and snapping his teeth. They were getting away. Stupid leeches, he cursed. Why do they get to be fast? He let out a quick huff and circled the trees, trying to sniff out where they had gone. It was impossible; the scents crisscrossed over each other and were meaningless. Lovely. Now he'd have to rely on his ears to pick out which way they were headed.

Alex quit snarling and froze. His ears pricked up to listen and paused in his breathing, holding it in for a few seconds. If only he had seen where they had gone. He scratched at the earth impatiently and listened again. There it was! The rustling of branches up in the tre-Alex growled. He could smell another wolf. Male. Keeping track of the trees they leeches were in, he turned his sightless eyes towards the smell and barked a greeting.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:11 pm

Jade looked at Louise completely bewildered by his suggestion to take refuge in a tree. A tree. She stammered one foot in front of the other, dreading each moment of having to hastily pick and choose a suitable tree,- preferably with bark tether holes. She let out a loud unconformable moan and bolted through the small shack's mouth.

The moment she step foot out into the thicket, the intoxicating aroma of werewolves overwhelmed her. She couldn't restrain herself from plugging her noise with one free hand, as she clumsily scrambled her way up the nearest, and safest looking tree.
If it wasn't for her inhuman strength, she would have been back on the ground within the first several attempts of maneuvering her way up the smooth oak.
The unruly branches refused her choice of security, scratching and ripping at her face as she scurried her way higher, and higher.

Jade made an abrupt halt, snapping her head to the side making sure Louise and Ash had successfully made it up their choice of tree. The thought of, "Why didn't I follow them?" dashed through her thoughts, but was quickly brushed away as she took note of the angered Alex, whom stood at the forest floor, circling the vampires' tall sanctuary.

She sat perched atop a thick cut branch, making it the perfect pedestal of assurance. Her sapphire eyes carefully watched Louise drag Ash's limp body up the towering oak. It was blatantly obvious that the two vampires were considerably safe for the time being. She continued to observe, her gaze consistently falling down to see if Alex would attempt to escalate her hiding place.

Her ivory hand was nervously plucking away the leaf and branch debris that caught hold of her blonde locks. Her legs timidly shuttered at every snap, crunch, and growl taking place below her timber pedestal.

What now?

Sasha inched his way through the shadows, pulling his feeble body away from vampiric territory. His keen sense of smell told him there was excitement leading on only inches away. He cowered low to the ground, lifting his nose into the air. He could smell his acquainted companion, Alex, and his sister lingering off in the distance. He purred a soft growl within his throat, allowing the other werewolves to be aware of his presence.

He waited for a reply, making sure this wasn't a typical bloodsucker trap.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:39 pm

Alex dipped his head respectively to the obvious alpha and barked, come Brother. He wagged his tail eagerly and circled the trees again. Leaping up and standing on his hind paws, he clawed at the tree bark. They're trapped. We can take them when they come down. Together.

Revenge burned through him. If his eyes worked properly, you would be able to see how upset he was, how much he needed to cool down. His muscles tensed as he tried to think of a way to get to the vampires down. Worse than cats, they were, hanging in the trees, too afraid to come down.

Al could smell the blood from the wounded one. It made him imagine the attack: vicious and bloody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock Twice before Entering   Knock Twice before Entering - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Knock Twice before Entering
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inanis Lupus :: Out Of Character :: Thread Cemetery-
Jump to: