Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Share | 

Do you have a tissue? I got punched in the nose...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Do you have a tissue? I got punched in the nose...   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:03 am

Nicole glanced around, making sure no one would see her as she changed back into a human. She'd been scurrying about the forest for a few hours as a fox. Nosing a change of clothes, she let her limbs shiver and grow bare. She tossed her boyish clothes on hastily.

Nikkie rubbed her nose nervously. It was a small habit she had. Her copious amounts of freckles used to be the subject of many taunts. Now, whenever she was nervous, she desperately covered them up. It didn't matter if it had nothing to do with her face, it just happened.

Of course, she was no longer teased about her looks. No, who cared what a human looked like? Now, her animal form was something to ridicule. The normal Were had a wolf as a second form. Nicole had a three-foot-tall fox. Cute, but not much use against a vampire. Which is why she stuck to her mortal form.

Which was also why tonight was a rare occurrence. She never roamed forests as a fox, but she'd been longing for it. So, she'd succumbed to her animal instincts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a tissue? I got punched in the nose...   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:07 am

Sabin's tall frame walked through the forest, her brown hair blowing gently with the wind. Her silver-blue eyes glowed in the moonlight, and she seemed to be taking long strides, her jeans wer ripped and tattered from the forest. Wearing only a long trench coat and a old t-shirt, she was barefoot. She murmured softly to herself, but she wasn't crazy. Far from it actually.

Sabin lifted her head, scenting the air. Something odd reached her. A were-fox? How was that possiable? The smell was near her, and she started towards it, her eyes glinting like chipped ice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a tissue? I got punched in the nose...   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:21 am

Nicole zipped up her sweater with a sigh and flipped th hood up. There. Sitting, she began lacing up her sneakers with a small hum. She was on the second shoe when a small intake of breath alerted her to a werewolf. Oh god. The one time she spends some time in the forest, she's found by a wolf. She winced as she remembered they could smell the fox on her.

Mumbling curses, she finished tying her shoe and stood up. "Hello? Who's there? Come out I can smell you." Her voice trembled at first, but she faked indifference.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a tissue? I got punched in the nose...   Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:18 pm

Sabine laughed at the girls fear. She should be scared. Sabine reached the girl, and let out a low, inhuman growl. "Well, it loks like i foun myself a little fox." she said, her voice soft. She looked at the irl, and memorized her scent. She might need to know it later.

Nearly a mile away, Ryder was chasing a young changling vampire, in her wolf form. The tall, lean, black wolf with overly sized canines lept at the vampire, her paws finding the mark. Sinking her teeth into his nck, she ripped out his troat and tossed him to the side. The vampire screamed, his howl ringing through the forest. yder killed him easily, and buried his bloodied body. So much for that. Throwing back her head, Ryder let out a mgcal, musical howl into the night sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a tissue? I got punched in the nose...   Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:29 pm

"Is there something you want?" Nikkie stared up at the werewolf. She doubted she could run fast enough. Then, a howl broke through the night and Nicole winced. Who else was here? She winced away from the noise. The wolves' animal forms were huge. They could tear her apart easily.
~
Kody sniffed towards the forest. There was the usual stink of wolves, but something else was lurking in the trees. It had the familiar tang of a werewolves. Though, the smell was polluted with something sweet. He wrinkled his nose. There was something strange about the creature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a tissue? I got punched in the nose...   Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:18 am

Sabine answered in a soft tone,"Nothing. But that howl was from my sister, and I doubt she would welcome you here." She shifted uneasily, wary of Ryder's presence. Her sister was a bitch; willing to kill anyone in her way.
Speaking of her, the devil herself crashed from the bushes, in human form. Ryders dark hair was wild, flowing around her face. Standing beside Sabine, itwas obvious the two were related. Same silver-blue eyes, same tall frame. Ryder snarled at Sabine, and growled,"What the hell are you doing here?" Sabine replied ina low tone,"I could ask you the same thing." The two glared at each other, then Ryder asked Nicole,"What are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a tissue? I got punched in the nose...   Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:08 am

"Nothing. I'm a Were. Why?" Nikkie winced at her lies. The situation was growing uncomfortable. Lying made her feel funny. She stared up at the girls with curiosity. They were related, that much was obvious. And they seemed to have a dislike for each other. "Well. I should go then."

((Ooc~ DX Fail short post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a tissue? I got punched in the nose...   Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:12 am

Ryder eyed Nicole, and nodded. Sabine muttered something, and Ryder turned upon her. "What did you say?" she snarled at her sister. "I said that you were a bitch!" Sabine snapped, shoving into Ryder. Ryder hit the ground, and looked up, her eyes going black. "Bad move, sis."
Ryder lept, chaging in mid-air. Her wolf form lept at Sabine, but her sister was already in her form. Sabine lept at Ryder, and the two collided in the air. Two different sisters. They even had different pelt colors. Sabine was white, while Ryder was pitch black. Yin and Yang.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a tissue? I got punched in the nose...   Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:33 am

Nikkie gasped as her shoulder was caught on something sharp. Claw or tooth? She didn't know. It ripped open as she stumbled back, and fell. She winced as her elbow slammed against a tree root. Ouch. That hurt. She glared at the wolves. "Hey! Cut that out. You cut me."

She examined her freckled skin and frowned as the blood started to seep out. Ew.
~
Kody crouched a few yards from the small battle. It was almost amusing when the sisters started to claw at each other. He eyed the puny little girl who had fallen. He raised an eyebrow. She was obviously the source of the dizzying smell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a tissue? I got punched in the nose...   Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:37 am

Sabine snarled, and transformed back. Her naked body was soon covered by her trench coat. "You kay?" she asked Nicole, glaring at Ryder. The black wolf snarled, but didn't move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a tissue? I got punched in the nose...   

Back to top Go down

Do you have a tissue? I got punched in the nose...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inanis Lupus :: Out Of Character :: Thread Cemetery-
Jump to: