Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

"Are you a cat or something..?"

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amanda

Amanda

"Are you a cat or something..?" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Are you a cat or something..?"   "Are you a cat or something..?" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:19 am

Marcus was feeling a little bit lonely, finding himself wandering into areas best left forgotton. His sulky legs led the way as he made his way through the depressing setting, not sure what drew him there. He sighed heavily, letting his emerald eyes scan the premises, trying to be safe. As the sound of voices reached his ears, he perked up, finding joy once more. A wide smile crossed his face as he began skipping to his new destination.

The wind blew lightly through Marcus's jet black hair. His blue botton up shirt and dark jeans ruffled lightly. A small smile crossed his face, revealing white, straight teeth with longer than normal canines. Vladimir twitched in the back of his mind, hating the new giddy emotions that forced themselves throughout the body. He growled, wanting Marcus to stop his inner rambelings that were so trvial and childish.

"Vladimir, your such a debby downer. I don't know how I've delt with you all my life," Marcus said, with a crooked smile plastered on his pale face.

His alter ego just rolled his black eyes, hating the way Marcus sounded so happy when he was trying to insult someone. "Your impossible cheefulness drives me insain. No wonder you think I'm so evil," he said, his voice growing deeper. "I like it better when your moping. Atleast then you don't make me want to claw my own eyes out." Vladimir's lip cirled in a menacing sneer.

"Oooh Vladimir," Marcus sang his name. "How I truly love your presence," sarcasm seeped heavily into his voice. Nevertheless, he continued onward, ignoring Vald's protest. When the two creatures came into view he nearly danced their way. "Why, hello there!" he leaped over to where the women was, putting an arm around her small shoulders. He sniffed lightly, confused by what reached his nose. "Pretty lady, pretty lady," he said, repeating himself. "What brings such an innocent young women to this awful place? Hmmm? Hmmm? Especially with Gangrel vampires lurking about," he said, letting his eyes fall ontop of Ziggy. He flashed a smile at him, letting his arms drop from the were-women. Skipping over to the vampires side he said, "Well, howdy partner!"

Vladimir took over, nearly gaging at Marcus's cheerfulness. "Marcus, your disgusting," he hissed, letting his voice growl a few octaves deeper. "These miscreates are not worth my time. Why do you bring me here?" His eyes grew a fiery black, glaring hatefully at the weregirl and the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: "Are you a cat or something..?"   "Are you a cat or something..?" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:37 am

Nicole blushed. "Well, you said-" She cut off the end of her sentence as another boy strode up. Wincing, she caught the smell. Crap. Another vampire. She froze as he put an arm around her shoulders, and stared up at him. He was so...tall. Gingerly, she reached up and pushed his arm away, all the while listening to him talk...to himself?

From what Nikkie could hear, there were two of him. A...Mark? And a...Vad? Or something considerably close to that. She backed up as Vad's harsh voice caught her off guard. "Ziggy?" She squeaked questioningly. "Do you know him?"
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

Location : Using my super stalking powers. You can't hide, Amanda. >:3

PostSubject: Re: "Are you a cat or something..?"   "Are you a cat or something..?" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:46 am

Ziggy jumped as the towering man intruded on their conversation. He couldn't help but roll his eyes dramatically as his nose picked up the scent of Malkvian. "G-great...." he mumbled while folding his arms tightly across his dainty chest, "Now I have double the competition." he spat while trying to ignore the double faced man completely.

A loud sigh parted his lips as an irritated expression plastered across his jealous face, "No.. I d-don't know t-them." he grumbled while trying to motion the foxgirl away from the crowded area.

Ziggy wasn't particularly fond of Malkvains and their.. odd attributes. Their split personalities, insanity and morbid ways made him feel exceedingly uncomfortable. Plus.. he wanted to woo the young girl before any other candidates decided to enter the game of attraction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3981597
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: "Are you a cat or something..?"   "Are you a cat or something..?" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:08 am

Marcus took back control, cringing away at his companies shyness. "No fun, no fun," he frowned, looking down at his feet. Tapping his chin with his skinny pale finger, he pondered. "I apologize for Vladimir's rudeness. He's not exactly a bundle of joy," he said, teasing his alter ego.

"Marcus, please, your a complete idiot. These lowly people obviously don't want you to bother them. So lets LEAVE. Before I decide to tear them apart," he said, a mischevious smile crossing his face.

Marcus stood there dumbfounded, jaw dropped. "Well, that's not very nice," he said, voice sullen. He sulked, letting his body find a tree where he slumped down on, sliding down so he was sitting on the ground. He crossed his arms, pouting. All of the sudden, he realized how rude he was being. Shaking his head, a huge grin reached his face. "How rude of me! I'm Marcus! Pleasure to meet your aquaintances," he hoped up from his sitting position, standing tall and proud.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: "Are you a cat or something..?"   "Are you a cat or something..?" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:57 am

Nicole complied to Ziggy's motioning with a worried glance at the vampire. There must be something wrong with him. He was talking to himself like he was with another person. Staring and curling her fingers into the arm of Ziggy's coat. The...Vad guy was creeping her out.

She watched as his emotions spiraled confusingly. His nicer...half confused her terribly as he jumped up and introduced himself. Blinking, Nikkie responded uncertainly. "I'm Nicole."
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

Location : Using my super stalking powers. You can't hide, Amanda. >:3

PostSubject: Re: "Are you a cat or something..?"   "Are you a cat or something..?" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:38 am

Ziggy's jaw dropped to the floor, his eyes wide with complete bewilderment. His shoulders hunched forward by the endless supply of disbelief.
"Y-you're kidding me r-right?" he muttered while shaking his head from side to side. "H-how can y-you be so nonchalant!?" he spat while fixing his gaze at Marcus. He couldn't help but feel sudden guilt, unsure of who he was complaining too. He shrugged his shoulders, a loud sigh breaking his moment of silence.

"Z-ziggy." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3981597
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: "Are you a cat or something..?"   "Are you a cat or something..?" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:35 am

Marcus's gaze flicked between the two of them. "Ziggy and Nicole! How delightful! I would introduce you to Vladimir, but he's not being... very nice," he said smiling slightly. His head snapped back towards the vampire. He scrutinized him, wondering what his problem was. "Nonchalant? Are you refering to the she-wolf... thing? You are being rather confusing. Enlighten me," he said, not really sure if he was making much sense himself.

Vladimir stayed quiet through most of this. None of it really peeked his interest. All that was before him was a she-wolf that didn't even smell like a werewolf, and a Gangrel vampire that reeked of sewage. Vladimir wouldn't waste his time on scum like that. "You shouldn't think of people like that," Marcus started to lecture his alter ego. "Judging people makes you a poor character."

Oh, bite me, the thought swirled violently through Marcus's mind. He just grinned at his friend, thinking his anger was rather entertaining. He let his gaze wonder between the two people in front of him. Not really sure what to do now that he had company.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: "Are you a cat or something..?"   "Are you a cat or something..?" - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:39 am

Nikkie stared at him silently. She could feel the question bubbling up inside her as she stared. Finally, she let it out. "Are you crazy?" She frowned. "I mean...because you're talking to yourself and that's really strange. I thought I was weird being a fox, but you..."

She slid around Ziggy and catiously made her way to Marcus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Are you a cat or something..?"   "Are you a cat or something..?" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Are you a cat or something..?"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inanis Lupus :: Out Of Character :: Thread Cemetery-
Jump to: