Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Share | 

Let's all be frien- No! World Domination!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amanda

PostSubject: Let's all be frien- No! World Domination!   Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:11 am

Marcus paced around an abandoned warehouse that was located on the outskirts of London. His mind was going a mile a minute as he thought of various things from crashing the newest party to taking over the Camarilla. His emerald eyes darted around the area, finding their way to broken glass windows that let the dim moonlight through. Graffiti decorated the morbid, gray walls. There were an infinite amount of empty boxes scatter about. Of course, all the homeless people had been drained of their blood and discarded into the nearest dumpster. Yes, they were quite delicious.

"I'm still hungry!" he shouted to himself.

"Shhh. It's going to be okay Vladimir. I'm sure we'll find someone lurking about. But, we need to stay in here for a while," he stopped pacing, looking around, paranoid. "I can hear them. They're near," he hissed, hating the feeling of being contained in this old warehouse.

"Let them come! I'll tear them to shreds!" the voice of Vladimir came through, sounding menacing and wicked. His rage burned as he looked to fight someone. His fists clenched, teeth bared, a growl nearly ripped through his chest.

A loud thud reached his ears, sounding as if something had crashed outside. Marcus squeaked, scuttling over to the biggest box he found, taking cover within it. "Just shut up! Now!" he whispered with intensity. He was getting sick of Vladimir's attempt to take over. It was getting exhausting.

Pansy, the voice hissed inside his head. Marcus could feel how mad Vladimir was at him. The man never let his alter ego have any fun, and that truly pissed Vlad off. The vampire just rolled his emerald eyes, ignoring the struggle that Vladimir presented.

"Go back into your little corner. I can take care of myself," Marcus whispered, finding it humerus that he said he could take care of himself when he was hiding in a filthy, worn out box. He heard a door groan in protest as it was being open. Loud footstep clicked against the hard, cement floor. Someone was entering the building. Someone was there. Marcus's heart pounded against his chest, his skin turning paler that usual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Let's all be frien- No! World Domination!   Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:36 am

It was really boring when nobody is out at night to have some fun with.

The moon was half its size tonight, but still had enough light and strength to bleach their articles of clothing a soft blueish colour. Their clothes were, of course, just as outrageous as any day. They resembled candy canes. Pink and green striped socks up to their thighs, black high heels. Dresses in question were of the same colour theme, short and boofed out at the bottom with plenty of lace. Who didn’t like lace?

“Huuuh. I’m bored, A,” one of the pink haired twins moaned, lolling about on the brick wall, neck tilting back as she started up at the star spangled sky. Q adjusted one of her pigtails, giving her sister a prod.

“Well. . . then let’s make some fun!” She suggested, blue eyes bright as she punched the air with a flicker of a grin about her lips.

“But nobody is about. All the humans are asleep. No fun, no fun,” A pouted, righting herself and slipping off the brick fence to join her thoughtful sister. Q’s head with tilted, eyes screwed up in concentration.

“Hmmmm,” she made a great show of thinking. Then she put her balled up fist into the palm of her other. “Ahah! Then let’s find another vampire?”

“Vampire’s are boring. Boring!” A shook her pigtailed head. “They think we’re weird. Nobody wants to play with us,” the girl wiped away an imaginary tear. Suddenly A sniffed the air. “Ah! Smell that? Blood, it’s blood!” She squealed excitedly, tottering off on her ankle breaking heels. Not that they would break her ankles.

Following their noses, the twins came upon an abandoned building. Or “abandoned” was a more appropriate term. Someone was talking inside. It only took a sly glance at one another. They both shot for the nearest gutter, taking hold of the flimsy metal and hefting themselves up.

“Hurry, hurry!” Q grumbled, as her head hit her sister’s thigh. With a grunt, A crawled onto the roof. She took a moment to pull Q up. They both pressed their noses to the glass roofing. A male vampire was pacing and muttering to himself.

“Tehe. Why is he talking to himself? Is he crazy?” A giggled, breath fogging up the glass.

“Crazy, crazy,” Q agreed with a nod. “But who cares! He’s cute,” they both grinned at each other. A grin that normally meant chaos to those around them. “Let’s say hello, A- ah, he went inside that box. Hmm.”

Standing up, Q lifted her own heel. And stomped down hard. The glass shatter. “YIPPEEE!” With a whoop of joy, both sisters leapt down, cutting themselves multiple times on the glass but not caring in the slightest. They both landed on the pile of boxes, then started to roll, giggling insanely all the way. Boxes started to rain down around them, bursting open and scattering everywhere. They hit the box the other vampire was taking refuge in and tipped it over. “Surprise, surprise!” they echoed each other, then pounced on the poor bloke. “Your cute, we like you. Play with us! Play with us!”
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://silverness.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Lily
Admin

Location : Using my super stalking powers. You can't hide, Amanda. >:3

PostSubject: Re: Let's all be frien- No! World Domination!   Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:48 am

Eden was carefully testing his equilibrium, balancing along the top of the abandoned warehouse's massive beams. He lithely jumped from shaft to shaft, nearly colliding through the glass several times.
"Damnit!" he hissed while evenly collecting his composure. His arms swayed as he continued making his way across the roof. What was he doing up so high? Absolutely nothing. He was bored out of his mind, and simply wished to find out how high he could drop a mortal during his next massacre. His sapphire eyes scanned his narrow surroundings before he made a botched hurdle downwards, falling through the first layer of glass.

His gangly body made a loud thud against the broad wooden beam that collected his fall. "Ah, Ah, Ah!" he snarled while plucking out several shards of broken glass. He carelessly flicked them onto the ground below, drops of putrid blood falling their distant fall to the warehouse's cement floor. Eden crossly gleamed upwards; his eyes squinting from the dusty debris that floated down from his original perch.

"Now how the hell are we going to get back up there?" he questioned himself while tossing his head in a wide circle. "How should I know?" he moaned under his breath while cautiously looking down. "I can jump it. I'll land in ocean of cement." he coaxed while suddenly losing concentration by another following thud coming from above.

Eden's cold eyes shot upwards, seeking the source of disturbance. His keen nose enlightened his questioning mind with simple answers. There was another Malkavian running about the roof top. I guess that's considerably normal.

"I smell you sister, of insanity!" he shouted while continuing to flick the remaining splints of glass from his pale anemic forearms.

A fiery red head popped her head through the broken entrance above. A river of fine garnet hair spilled from the opening as the woman curiously peaked down at the amusing scene below.
"Did the canary fall from his perch?" she cackled while slowly inching her way into the feeble rafters. Eden's eyes lit up with alarm as he began to wave his arms frantically infront of his pale face, "No! No! No! This is only a seat for one!" he hissed, tongue flicking to the corners of his mouth.

"He doesn't want our company Jeanette.." she whispered under her breath while beginning to inch her way back to the roof. Her lanky arms reached for the weak wooden beams above, and then the obvious happened. The old wood moaned, warning her it wasn't strong enough for her dead weight. She looked down amused, casually shouting down, "This isn't going to hold us..."

The debilitated beam cracked; a web of splinters cascading throughout the segment she dangled from. Eden watched her every stupid move, trying to inch his body away from the disaster that would about to take place. He scooted as far back as possibly, waiting.

The Malkavian girl waved in the air momentarily until her support gave out. Her body fell from the ceiling, flopping onto the flaccid rafter. Eden looked at her with a surprised expression, he continued to push himself backwards.

"I'm surprised you didn't crash throu-" - - - -

Both Malkavians' suddenly busted through their remaining support, harshly descending their way to the ground below. The sight was indeed a ridiculous thing to observe.

Vampires:
Ash Strauss, the chevalier.
Jade Alleyne, angelic silence.
Ziggy Ackland, the complete moron
Charlie Cross, Camarilla pansy

Werewolves:
Eden Shepherd, the psychopathic hybrid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3981597
Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: Let's all be frien- No! World Domination!   Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:14 am

Kody was thin. If you happened to see him walking you'd say he was skin and bones. You'd wonder where he kept his muscles, how he moved. Of course, he wouldn't give a crap what you thought. His blue eyes had turned harsh over the years and now hid behind dark circles. His hair had become unruly and wild as he refused to move for days at a time. When he did go out in public, he wore big coats. He attracted less attention if he looked okay, and the coats covered his bones.

Tonight, he was after food. It had been a week and a half since he had eaten last. Now, he was allowing himself a small snack. Standing on the sidewalk, he glanced around him. Oddly, he could smell blood, but there wasn't a human in sight. Following his nose, he found himself staring at a dumpster full of bodies. Pleasant. At least these idiots wouldn't bother him.

The sound of a voice alerted him to the presence of someone alive. Or, something close to it. Habit told Kody to turn and leave, but he was in an unusually good mood today. Turning, he moved towards the doors of the warehouse that should've been empty. His expression was annoyed as he pushed open the slab of rotting wood to the interior.

He watched two small girls confront a box with interest. Perhaps they had found an animal. Kody sniffed, instantly identifying the two as Malks. So was the guy in the box. Any reason for being on the inside of a box escaped him as he stared tiredly. This was not what he'd hoped for. His stomach rumbled and Kody sighed. He wanted some blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Let's all be frien- No! World Domination!   Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:30 am

Marcus rolled clumsily out of the box, making a stop on his back. He stared up at the ceiling, curiously watching as even more glass spewed from the roof down onto him. He looked up, amazed as he watched two Malkavian vampires free fall from the sky. Her grinned, clapping his hands in excitement. It was as if the scary thoughts of intruders were brushed away from his racing mind.

His eyes darted around the room, finding the face of identical twins that seemed enthused about playing. Playing what? He couldn't help but blush at their comment about him being cute. "Play?" his eyes lit up. Of course, Vladimir spat at the idea. "Foolish children, get away from me!" his voice was harsh and mean. Marcus just rolled his eyes at him. "What's your problem Vladimir? Do you have your panties in a bunch?" he burst out laughing at his own joke.

He hoped up onto his feet, stumbling around before regaining his balance. He scuttled over to the Malkavians that had dropped down from the sky. Tilting his head forward, he beamed at them. "Good show, good show!" he exclaimed, feeling as giddy as a child on Christmas. It was like a family reunion of a variety of clansmen. It was much more exciting than the evil pursuers that he thought were following him.

Vladimir took over, grimacing at the two Malkavians, finding the male one intriguing. "You smell awful. It bewilders me," he made his way to the female, reaching out a finger to touch some fresh blood. He let his pale tongue lick at the liquid. "And you taste good. Too bad your not my type," he guffawed at himself.

"Now, Vladimir, that was a little rude. She's obviously very attractive," he said lightly, winking at the women. Finished with the trapeze artists, he made his way to the sulky vampire who entered through the door. He stopped before him, tilting his head to the side. He ran a hand through his black hair, giving the man a confused look. "Nope, nope. Not very interesting this one. Eh Vladimir?" he chewed his lip.

Stop your ramblings. You're giving me a headache. the voice echoed through his head. Marcus just smiled, "Please Vlad. Your the one giving me the headache. This is MY body," he danced around, taunting his alter ego.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Let's all be frien- No! World Domination!   Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:46 am

“Yah! Play, play!” the twins chorused happily, ecstatic that someone would finally bend to their will. That lasted all of three seconds.

“Waaah, he yelled at us!” A wailed, clutching her sister and giving a fake little hiccup. “Meanie, meanie. BLEH!” she stuck her tongue out at Marcus’ retreating back. As one, the twin’s tipped their heads, staring curiously at the female and the funny smelling man. They recognised the female.

“Ah! You!” Q trotted over to Damsel, sticking a finger in her face. A peered curiously around her shoulder. “We know you. . um. Damsel? Damsel! Isn’t it? Hmmm, but we don’t know you,” Q moved her finger so it was prodding Eden on the nose. She blinked her baby blues at him, a look of genuine confusion washing over her face. A bounced her fingers on her thin shoulders.

“Oh. You smell like a puppy! Are you a puppy-wolf?” A asked pigtails bobbing as her own head tipped to the side. He seemed pretty frosty. But that didn’t faze the girl in anyway. “Kya! Puppy-wolf! Puppy! Hugs for you!”

And they then latched onto Eden next.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's all be frien- No! World Domination!   Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:52 am

The two Malkavians' landed directly onto their backs. Eden was suddenly greeted by the double faced man who hid in the box. His blue eyes fluttered open, small specs of broken glass falling from his face. He lay in silence momentarily until the man's comment processed through his scattered mind.
"Smell?" he spat while shooting himself upwards, "I smell bad? Ha!" he cackled while slowly fumbling to his lanky bruised legs. He stammered only inches away until he spun around savagely, his second persona shining through, "You moron!" he shouted at the top of his lungs. His cruel words echoed throughout the accompanied warehouse while shaking his fist furiously in the air. His serpent like body coiled to the ground, slipping his bony fingers around the redheads neck. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" he growled while shaking her body from side to side like a weightless rag-doll. Eden's free arm shot up, fingers massaging his aching temples. "No good, Mouse!" he spat while dropping the girl onto the floor.

She thudded to the ground, right back into the puddle of blood she laid in previously. She didn't look upset by Eden's foul comments. The strange girl simply placed her hand within her own blood and licked the sanguine fluid that covered her palms. "I'm no mouse! I'm Damsel!" she finally spat; her pale lips in a tight frown.
"NO! I'm Jeanette!" she screamed while kicking her long legs against the cement floor, splatters of blood scattering in every direction.

Eden casually hunched low enough to meet eyes with Damsel's mismatched iris's. His crooked body hung awkwardly in a strange angle as he flicked the end of her upturned nose.
"Exactly... Mouse."

Her anger was distracted by Marcus's bittersweet compliment. Her cheeks remained a frigid pale, yet her face longed to turn various shades of red. She gave him a toothy smile while beginning to crawl her way back to her feet. The giddy twins greeted her next, accusing of meeting her before.
"Oooooh. The jewel sisters." she giggled while flashing her pale hand infront of her face. Jade's missing rings remained clustered onto her middle finger.

Eden had only made it halfway across the room until his scent of mixed heritage was thrown into his face yet again. "Bah!" he snipped while tugging at the girl's pigtails, "No! No! No!" he moaned while trying to shake free from their playful hold.

Vampires:

Werewolves:
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: Let's all be frien- No! World Domination!   Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:09 am

The situation was in no way amusing at all. Kody ran his eyes over the five Malkavians in front of him, glaring out from under his brows. He watched as Box Boy went around an inspected each person. Crossing his arms, he noted how the male who had fallen from the ceiling-obviously not very bright-was angered by the fact that his scent was brought up. Then, the Box Boy came around to him and dismissed him as disinteresting.

Kody let a small hiss escape him.

Then, there were the two twins. He could almost hear his brain cells dying as he listened to their incessant chatter. If anyone made him want to kill somebody, it would be those two. He watched as they, too, commented on the male's wolf scent. They're overzealous joy at remembering the redheaded girl made Kody wince.

"Well, that was...definitely interesting," He mumbled to himself. "But I think I should go, before someone gets hurt." Kody rolled his eyes towards the odd couple. "Oh, wait. Too late."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Let's all be frien- No! World Domination!   Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:22 am

Marcus guffawed at the sight of the two twins latching on to the angry hybrid. "Hey, he seems like your kind of guy, Vlad," he said, grinning. A few seconds passed and the alter ego sighed heavily, "Well maybe if you let me walk over there, than I could make myself a friend. But no, your too busy being a giddy fool. You disgust me Marcus," Vladimir spoke loudly, not very pleased with the situation. He spat the words, making Marcus feel bad.

"Well, you should've just said so!" he said, shrugging off Vladimir's complaints, hiding the corner of his own mind. Of course, Vlad took the opportunity to take control, hoping to cause havoc. He laughed wickedly, clenching at his stomach. He went over to Eden, looking at him curiously with his black eyes. He reached out a paler than usual hand and tugged at the twins that clung to the wolf-vamp. Pulling the twin by the hair he said, "Well, that's kind of rude, don't you think." He laughed, throwing one of them to the ground, enjoying the fact that he was in charge for once.

Vladimir made his way over to the grumpy Malkavian that sulked in the corner. He let his fingers dance on the boy's shoulders. "How bout you stop sulking there and act like a true vampire. That man over there has tainted blood. Maybe you should do something about it," he said, sniffing at him. "You smell pathetic," his voice was harsh and cruel. Vladimir grinned mischievously at the vampire, hoping to get a rise out of him.

Vlad stepped backwards a few times, giving him and the Malkavian some distance. He let his head twitch around as he looked for another easy target to mess with. The alter ego was having so much fun, he couldn't contain himself.

"Maybe you should stop, you're going to get us ki-" Marcus began to speek up. "Oh shut up you pansy. I can fend for myself. I'm not a sissy boy like you," he said, loudly, clearly talking to Marcus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Let's all be frien- No! World Domination!   Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:36 am

The girls giggled happily at Eden’s not to serious tugs on their pigtails. Then A screeched loudly as. . . uh, the bipolar vampire ripped her off. By the hair. As in hair strands disconnecting from scalp. Damn, that had hurt!

With a wail and tear filled eyes, she landed hard on her backside. “A! Are you okay?!” Q forgot about her latest huggable boytoy and rushed to her sister’s side. One of her pigtails had unravelled in the fray. A felt pathetic, sniffling and rubbing at her sore head on the ground.

“Hey! HEY!” Q yelled, turning burning eyes on the culprit. No way was this vampire getting away with hurting her sister! It was amazing the transformation her personality went through when the other was hurt. She almost sounded rational. “You. . whatever your name is. Bipolar-vampire. Weren’t you told not to play rough with girls?!” the vampire sneered, curling her lips back and letting her glaring fangs show.

Q boldly stalked over to the vampire. He was still talking to himself. Creep. “Hmfp, I can’t believe I thought you were cute. You’re nothing but a jerk. Bleh! But if you say sorry to A, I shall forgive you.”
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's all be frien- No! World Domination!   Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:44 am

As Vladimir approached, Eden instantaneously snapped his hand above his face, "Don't act all giddy teehee with me, you're just as weak as your other face." he snapped while continuing to tug at the twin's pigtails. As Vladimir snapped their petite bodies from his view, he could feel his muscles twitch in reaction of another male treading over his territory.

"Weak! All bark no bite!" he croaked while clanking his jaws together repetitively. His naturally elongated fangs nipped at his lower lip, small punctures beginning to come to surface. He welcomed the taste of his own blood, lapping each drop with his serpent tongue. Savoring his own foul taste.

"And you..." Eden winced at the colorless man's sarcastic accusations. Eden's second face couldn't withstand the stench of drab and selfdom occur at the same time. He snapped his gawky body into a tight circle as he began to strut across the room towards Kody. His long arm was outstretched with an unwelcoming bony finger waving vigorously in disapproval. He slithered his way to Kody, only inches from his face until be made an abrupt halt. Eden was obviously not to interested in others' personal space at the time. Then again, he never really thinks about others wishes or preferences.

"You.. don't.. know.. me!" he hissed while cramming his long fingers into the mans chest, "Who's going to hurt this one? Who!" he moaned in a pleading tone- As if not knowing the answer right away would drive him to even further insanity, "Who! Who!" he screamed while bursting into an uproar of laughter.

The situation wasn't funny; but he'll damn well make it humorous either way.

Vampires:

Werewolves:
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: Let's all be frien- No! World Domination!   Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:10 am

Kody frowned at Box Boy when he suggested he kill the other male. Kody swallowed a growl and ignored him. He raised an eyebrow as his smell was mentioned. It was no wonder he smelled...odd. He hadn't eaten in quite a long time-not that he'd tell them. They seemed ready to pick a fight.

The male "wolf-puppy" just proved his thoughts as he got up in his face. He inhaled his scent. Yeah, he did smell like a wolf. Kody ground his teeth together as he shouted at him. He'd said a few words and suddenly this mixed-blood was yelling at him. His lip curled back in a snarl as he was prodded. Kody could feel his arms tense, ready to spring at him.

Pushing the hybrid's arm back with two fingers, he considered Box Boy's idea. It would be nice to get him out of his face. He decided against it and turned away from the werewolf. "Stay away from me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Let's all be frien- No! World Domination!   Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:17 pm

Marcus started feeling exceedingly uncomfortable. He started fidgeting his fingers. "Oh, I see how it is Vladimir, you run away and hide when people start yelling. But noooo, it's totally okay to just... make everyone upset," he strode over to the sad twin that Vlad had thrown down on the ground. He knelt down in front of him, concern clear on his face. "I'm sorry. Vladimir tends to have a mind of his own. I tried to stop him... but, hes a jerk," Marcus said, feeling horrible about what Vladimir had done.

He stood up feeling sheepish about his actions. He couldn't help but let his emerald eyes wonder to where the hybrid was causing trouble. Vladimir twitched around in his mind, wanting to join in with all the devious acts. "No Vlad, everyone already hate us," Marcus said sheepishly. "I like it that way," the alter ego's voice was low and rough, he laughed defiantly a few times before going back to his spot inside Marcus's head.

Marcus decided it wouldn't be smart to go and bother the two vampires that looked like they could rip eachothers heads off, so he hummed there looking around for something to do. Marcus could never just sit still, he had to be moving at all times. Of course, Vladimir wanted nothing more but to go over and join the little hissy fit. "Please, please, pleeease Marcus? You never let me have any fuuuun," Vladimir began to use his persuading powers, but Marcus saw past it. "No Vlad. I already let you have fun and look what you did!" Marcus's voice was coated with anger. His alter ego was really starting to get on his nerves.

Shrugging away from any wicked thoughts, he went over to the pretty lady who stood in a puddle of her own blood. He bent down, gleaming at her, emerald eyes shinning. "Ello miss," he said, "I'm Marcus," his voice was light, friendly. Unfortunatly, Vladimir couldn't help but take over. His black eyes rolled as he began to speak in a bored tone. "Oh please Marcus. That's the best you can do? Destroy a village or something, that is sure to woo her."

Marcus stood there, annoyed with Vlad's constant interruptions. "Vladimir, that is why nobody likes you. Your cruel and mean. Now leave me be with this fine lady," he said, giving her a toothy smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Let's all be frien- No! World Domination!   Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:13 am

“Do you have a twin?” A asked, making a point to glance around, tears forgotten. It didn’t really connect to her that there was two people trapped inside one carcass. Because, well, that was just silly, wasn’t it?

Glad that apologies had been given, Q gave mister bi-polar vampire a curt nod, then attended to her sister. With expert fingers, A’s pink locks were scooped up, then plaited to match her opposite pigtail. Good as new.

“Hoou,” Q sighed, letting her eyes skip over the two forming groups. “It’s like watching two movies at once. An action one,” she nodded at puppy-wolf and grumble-butt. “And a failing romance one,” to Damsel and bi-polar vampire. She put a finger to her painted lips. “Whatever shall we do?”

A stood up, giving her dress a pat down, wearing a very huffy expression. “These vampires are meanies. Let’s go, Q!”

With widened eyes, Q gave her sister a despairing look. “Aw, I wanna know how the movies turn out! I mean, nobody said world domination was easy, y’know?”

“. . .world domination?”

“Yes! I have decided world domination is a good idea. Maybe these vampires can help us. . but first I want to finish watching them. Hehe.”
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's all be frien- No! World Domination!   Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:30 am

Eden shrugged his shoulders sarcastically while throwing his palm flat against his forehead, "Bah.. all pathetic. This bird has no wings, bound- bound- bound. Pathetic mess" he muttered while turning his back against the addled vampire. "Action movie?" Eden mocked while stitching his fingers behind his neck, "This sack of wasted flesh is anything but action filled." he whined miserably. "I want to play!" he groaned while stamping his lanky legs against the hard cement floor.

Damsel's sapphire eyes lit up as Marcus reintroduced himself.. again. She happily cocked her head to the side, a wide toothy grin spreading across her face. "Hi!" she beamed while sticking out her bloodied hand, "Damsel, present!"

Her pleasant grin turned into a tight frown as she quickly pulled her hand away from reach. "Destroy a village? I want to see a whole city in flames." she hissed while rolling her eyes, "No- in fact, I don't even think that would please me. Aim higher."

"Shut-up Jeanette!"

Vampires:

Werewolves:
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: Let's all be frien- No! World Domination!   Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:14 am

Kody glanced around at the oddballs with unease. World domination? It was a good thing, then, he wasn't going to help. He might just have an answer for the question "How?" The dead were the answer to everything. Anyone who had the Malk power he had could figure it out. Kody ground his teeth. Sack of flesh? Ugh. At least he managed to keep coherent thoughts. These rambling idiots were disorganized and pathetic. He rubbed his chin. Maybe sticking around wouldn't be too bad.

He shifted his stance to something more at ease. Fighting would be nice right now, he admitted. He'd been tense since...well, since he'd been changed. But first, something to eat. He turned for the door, ready for a small game of cat and mouse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Let's all be frien- No! World Domination!   Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:29 am

Marcus smiled. "Damsel," he said nodding his head slightly. "And Jeanette, am I correct?" His head tilted to the side, curious about her other half. Of course, it didn't take long before Vladimir took control once more. Howling with laughter, he said, "If it's a burning city you want, you can have it," he said, winking at Damsel/Jeanette. Marcus just rolled his emerald eyes, sick of Vladimir's constant want of terror. "Pay no mind to Vladimir. He's rather... evil," Marcus said, laughing at his friend.

Vladimir couldn't help but hear the twins go on about something irrelevant to him. Yet, he instantly perked up when he heard them mention 'world domination'. His eyes flashed a coal black, and a wicked smile crossed his face. He gallivanted over to the twins, nearly leaping for joy, which was a very rare sight. "World domination you say?! I like where this is heading. Please, refer to me as Vladimir. World domination is my middle name," he butted into the conversation, exposing a menacing smile.

Since Vladimir was fully in control of Marcus's body, he would do whatever it took to stop this Kody character from leaving after he heard their idea for domination. He sneered at the vampire, wanting nothing more but to stop him in his tracks and force him to cooperate. "No! You will stay here!" he growled. He tapped into his special gift. It was a rare occasion that Vladimir was in complete control of the body. But, when he got started on his ruling the world plan, it was hard to stop him.

Vladimir has a special thing about him. It's not quite as strong on vampires but, it still does the trick. He tapped his power, controlling Kody to stop his progression forward. It wouldn't last long. Vlad knew this, yet, he did it anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slinky

PostSubject: Re: Let's all be frien- No! World Domination!   Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:51 am

Hook. Line. And sucker

Q hid her evil smirk.

Her twin pointedly looked away from Vladimir, her spidery arms crossed, obviously still bitter over the bodily harm he had caused her. “Nice to meet you, Vladimir World Domination. . . hn, your name is too long for me to remember. I’ll just call you Vladie- it’s cuter that way,” Q spoke on the behalf of them, giving the vampire a fang filled smile. “I am Quillaped, and this is my sister, Annistia. But please call us Q and A,” Q lied smoothly. Even they didn’t know their real names.

She had been thinking along the same lines. . . “We can not have witnesses escaping us,” Q nodded in agreement, face perfectly serious about this World Domination business. “Now. . Vladie, dearest. This happens to be my first time contemplating on taking over the world,” she confessed, thinking that she should have been an actress in her other life, hooking her arm through Vladimir’s and walking him so they stood in the middle of the room for all vampire ears to hear.

“But you seem like a competent vampire, who knows a thing or two about this shingdig. . . so hows about being my right hand?” yes Q had just appointed herself the leader of this walking time bomb of an idea.

“Q!” A huffed.

“Don’t worry, sister. You can be one of those bodyguards that stand in the room looking all pretty. . you know, you see it on the movies all the time.”
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's all be frien- No! World Domination!   Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:02 am

Damsel giggled while covering her bashful expression with her pale hands. She simply shrugged her shoulders while quickly adding, "It's okay... part of me likes it. He-he!" she mumbled while trying to cover her overly modest smirk.
Strange fact was, her strange remark was partly true. Jeanette rolled her eyes at the mans flirtatious attempts; though, she couldn't help but feel sudden enjoyment roll throughout half her mind.

Eden popped his hips to the side, restlessly tapping his impatient legs. "This is so boring." he snapped while shaking his head downwards, "This guy is as pathetic as it gets!" he moaned while slapping himself in the face, frustration bubbling within his chest. "Argh! Just stop it! Can you please at least ACT interesting?" he growled while arguing whether to punch the man in the face, or resist his desire for blood spill.

Vampires:

Werewolves:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's all be frien- No! World Domination!   

Back to top Go down

Let's all be frien- No! World Domination!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inanis Lupus :: Out Of Character :: Thread Cemetery-
Jump to: