Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

I've never heard of a cannibal vampire..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily
Admin
Lily

Location : Using my super stalking powers. You can't hide, Amanda. >:3

I've never heard of a cannibal vampire.. Empty
PostSubject: I've never heard of a cannibal vampire..   I've never heard of a cannibal vampire.. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:45 am

Eden coiled through the maze of incorporated classes of mortals and immortals dancing and loitering in the mansion-like club. He slithered his way past the crowds, searching for the miserable loner of the group. Luckily enough for him, there was quite a selection tonight. His snake like tongue flicked to the side of his blood stained lips, tasting the saturated aroma of mortal flesh.

He casually strolled up next to a rather plump sized girl who stood aloof in the corners. Her expression was dazed and withdrawn, looking as if she had a little too much to drink. Perfect. She had it coming.

Eden charismatically brushed his gangly pale fingers along her collar bone, being as flirtatious as a psychopath can manage. A wide smile spread across the woman's round face as the attention of a rather handsome man was being directed towards her. She flashed an egotistical grin towards her scattered group of friends that ran off with other gentlemen.

Eden looked away, rolling his sapphire eyes in wide circles. Oh brother. He turned back, cocking his head to the side, motioning for the girl to follow his lead. He didn't pull her too far from the ground, knowing women had to be within friend distance-- or their warning radars would suddenly flare off.

He continued his act of seduction, whispering sweet nothings into her eager ears.
Blah, blah, blah.. I don't even know what that last phrase meant.

His words were delicate and profusely sugarcoated. He continued his game of kindness until his lips finally made their way to the woman's neck. His frigid breath tickled her warm skin, sending shudders throughout her body.
Ha! Just wait, the next part is the best.

His slender body seemed to have draped across hers'; like a blanket of darkness enrapturing her wide frame.
Easy, easy, easy. He couldn't help but mentally giggle at his quick success.

As the girl finally let out a soft moan, Eden's fangs sank deeply within her skin, embedding his toothy grasp onto her neck. Blood gushed from the sloppy puncture wounds- sweet saturnine fluid drowning his pleading throat.

The woman's dead body hung limp in his open arms. His fangs slowly extracted from her skin as he held her high enough to make eye contact with her glossy blank stare.

"Shall we dance?" he questioned while tilting his head curiously to the side, "I'd love too!" he beamed while gracefully shuffling his way onto the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3981597
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: I've never heard of a cannibal vampire..   I've never heard of a cannibal vampire.. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:05 am

Alec could easily spot the difference between the vampires feeding and the mortals making out. His eyes rolled up to the ceiling and stayed up there as he listened to the noise around him. He loved this small couch-like chair. Unfortunately, he'd had to scare someone out of it when he'd arrived. Oh, well. The scum mortal deserved it.

Oh, yes she did. This is our seat. Ours.
"Shut up Christoffer. I already said that."

He tilted his head to the side as he heard the sound that the floor made when someone was being dragged across it. He blinked. Weird how he was familiar with that specific noise. He turned his gray-green eyes to the source. He squinted at a seemingly vampiric male holding up a body.

Raising an eyebrow, Alec realized that the woman was probably dead. Eww. He sniffed disgustedly.
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: I've never heard of a cannibal vampire..   I've never heard of a cannibal vampire.. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:19 am

Esmee walked in to the club, sticking her nose up in the air as the foul smells reached her. Eck. She was supposed to meet someone here even though she protested against this filthy bar. It reaked with the scent of the Malkavian. She shivered as she took in her sights. Rolling her gray eyes she walked away, holding her head high. She really hoped no one would approach her. She wasn't in the mood for the drooling male mortals who all wanted to sleep with her.

She made her way through the club, eying people skeptically. She sighed heavily as she smiling at a man who was checking her out. "Hi there," she said, winking. She realized it would be a good time to have a little snack. She reached out a hand, grabbing his muscular arm. What a shame she had to waste such good looks. Esmee pulled him over into the corner where she threw herself all over him. Making seductive sounds, the man easily fell into her trap.

"How bout we go somewhere more... private," she said in an alluring voice. The man couldn't resist her charms as he followed her out the door. When they were out of sight of any mortal eyes, she caressed his cheek, loving how she could feel his pulse under his skin. She leaned forward, taking charge. She kissed him fiercely, pushing him tight against a brick wall. Her lips trailed down his tan skin, making their way to his neck. Her fangs found their way out of hiding, puncturing deep into his skin.

The blood flowed swiftly into her dry mouth. The taste drove her mad as she nearly drank the mortal dry. The thick liquid coated her throat in a satisfying way. When she decided she had taken enough, she let the body slump down to the ground. He was still living, Esmee hated killing innocent people. She knelt down next to him and whispered in his ear. "Let's hope you don't remember this encounter when you awaken. What do you say, handsome?" she smirked at the unconscious man.

She stood up and made her way back into the club. Feeling rejuvenated, the place didn't irritate her as much. As she looked around, she saw a familiar face. Oh great, she thought to herself. She had seen the hybrid before. Her skin crawled as she remembered his unfriendly attitude towards her.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I've never heard of a cannibal vampire..   I've never heard of a cannibal vampire.. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:42 am

Eden glided across the dance floor, carelessly bumping into various bodies. "Cuse' Us!" he gleamed while flashing everyone in sight a brilliant smile, "We're getting married." he lied while twisting his body in half circles all over the room.

After several minutes of frolicking to and fro, he spotted a drunken male only inches away from his awkward position of cradling a dead body in his grasp.

"Here Sir, I think she'd like to dance." he cackled while thrusting the limp body into the mans unwelcoming arms.
"Whu-what?" he questioned while blinking his eyes questionably, "Eh?" he stammered while holding onto the dead weight placed into his arms.

"Have fun you two!" he smiled wryly while scattering off into the crowd once again. Eden's ears waited for the piercing screams across the room to greet him.
Wait until he finds out she's.... "AHHH! What the hell!?" a booming voice echoed across the massive room- simply drained out the irritating beats of techno-goth music.
Eden burst into an uproar of laughter as he heedlessly skipped off into the mouth of the crowd.
"I smell you sister! Brother! Come out and play!" he yelled in a barbarous tone of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: I've never heard of a cannibal vampire..   I've never heard of a cannibal vampire.. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:59 am

At least he has a sense of humor...

"God, Christoffer." Alec smiled to himself, but only a little. "You're so insensitive. He just ruined that poor man's life. Scarred forever."

We should put him out of his misery. He could be tasty.

"What? No. That would look really odd." His eyes regained it's distant look and moved back towards the fabulously tiled ceiling.

Hey! Pay attention, I think he said something to us.

Alec twisted to see the male darting into the crowd. He ran a hand through his golden brown hair. It was probably the biggest movement he'd made in the past hour. He liked chatting with Christoffer about everything. It was nice. Alec stared after the vampire. "Do you think we should...?"

Sure...
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: I've never heard of a cannibal vampire..   I've never heard of a cannibal vampire.. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:14 am

Esmee grew still when she heard the crazy hybrid call out for her. There was no way in hell that she would approach him. He was psycho, and she was sure he would murder her for what she did to Ryder. Of course, she probably wouldn't mind that fate all that much. She loathed her immortal life. She couldn't believe how pathetic she was becoming.

She attempted to find a place that was out of his eye sight, but he just so happened to be in the middle, eyes open to all areas. Great. She rolled her eyes. She could just leave, but that would mean that her friend would be left here in the loony bin by herself.

Whatever, she thought to herself, flicking her golden hair from her face. She stomped over to the awkward half-breed and stopped a few feet away, looking as if she was minding her own business on the dance floor. Maybe this was a bad idea...
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I've never heard of a cannibal vampire..   I've never heard of a cannibal vampire.. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:53 am

Eden pulled the two approaching vampires into a close, and extremely awkward hug. His body was slumped over into a strange angle, trying to make himself low enough to cradle both beings at once.

"Well isn't this cozy?" he cackled under his breath while abruptly pushing them away, "Don't get that close. We don't like it." he hissed while folding his bony arms across his chest. His cold blue eyes fell upon Esmee. He stood baffled, completely mind boggled by the fact a Toreador was showing face in a Malkavian site.
"Well isn't this amusing.." he murmured while outstretching his lanky fingers to the side of her pale face, "What brings a higher up to these grounds?" he huffed while turning his head to the side.

"Brother.. someone has taken you chair." he mumbled while pointing his hand above the ground. He gawkily leaned forward, inhaling the fellow Malk's scent. "Oh.. you're double-damned.." he croaked in a matter-of-fact tone, "Poor thing.. Tsk tsk. You hear voices louder than I can." he chuckled under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Magisches Künstler

Magisches Künstler

PostSubject: Re: I've never heard of a cannibal vampire..   I've never heard of a cannibal vampire.. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:23 am

Alec inspected the vampire sulkily. Someone had indeed taken his lovely chair. The male had dark hair and a crazed look in his eyes. He huffed at the creature when he sniffed at him and commented about Chris.

He can smell us? That's so cool! Hey, ask if he can hear what I'm saying. That'd be even cooler.

"I'm not going to ask him anything." Alexander crossed his arms at his voice. "He made me lose my chair." He gave a sideways glance at the girl, though, with a deep frown. The male obviously knew her.

Are you checking her out?

"No, shut the Hell up, Christoffer!"
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: I've never heard of a cannibal vampire..   I've never heard of a cannibal vampire.. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:46 am

Esmee felt exceedingly awkward as the hybrid pulled her close. She nearly cringed at his touch, hating how close she felt to the two of them. Shivering, she backed away. She wasn't sure what to tell the weird vampire. He would probably laugh at her. "I'm here cause someone's meeting me here," she said, shyly.

Wow that was a lame explanation.

So?

"Alright. Really, I'm losing my mind!" she said desperately, gripping her head as if she was in pain. Her face was distorted, looking like she was having a mental breakdown. She hated feeling this way. It all started when she ran into her ex-lover. She started feeling all emotional and angry all the time. She would even occasionally talk to herself. It was as if too many things went through her mind at once, causing her mind to overreact.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I've never heard of a cannibal vampire..   I've never heard of a cannibal vampire.. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:08 am

Kaylee cackled audibly making the few humans that walked on the street flinch away from her. She was skipping down the middle of the road like a giddy school girl. It wasnt often she was this happy but she had just had a very amusing game with a mortal. Oh they were so entertaining, the way they begged and pleaded for there lives as she ripped out a finger nail at a time. Of course she loved braking bones one at a time two but there was just something about the fingernails that caused the most pain. Oh how she loved it.

Her lips were still stained red from her meal though there hadnt been much blood left when she had been done.

Slipping into a club she smelt the intoxicating aroma of fear. There was nothing like another beings fear. It made her feel so alive when others were afraid.

The halflings eyes drifted around the croud looking for anything interesting. A smirk crossed her lips as she brushed her black hair away from her face. Icy blue orbs fell on a man she had not seen in a while, Eden. The two of them shared a simular curse and had much in comon; like the love of others pain.

Kaylee strode through the croud and the humans and vampires alike were glad to step out of her way. Something about her made otehrs back off right away.

Aproaching Eden her smirk grew, "Hello Eden."
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: I've never heard of a cannibal vampire..   I've never heard of a cannibal vampire.. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:25 am

ooc;; Short post. -die-

ic;

"It's like a party now!" Eden moaned while swinging his arms in the air, "A dead mans party!" he howled while fixing his gaze onto Kaylee. His eyes narrowed, blue gems scrutinizing her up and down. "Or a blood bath" he mumbled irritably. He couldn't help but feel a sudden urge to kill, then again.. this was completely normal for Eden. The random tendencies of longing to snap people in half. He ignored her greeting and found amusement through the frightened Esmee.
His body coiled around the young Toreador; hunching low enough to see eye to eye. "Who are you waiting for sister?" his putrid breath reeked of blood and human flesh.

Eden neurotically looked upwards every few seconds, watching Kaylee step closer and closer into his space.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: I've never heard of a cannibal vampire..   I've never heard of a cannibal vampire.. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:42 am

ooc- dang you writers block, sorry short post

Kaylee bent over twords Esmee and inhaled the sent of fear. Oh how she loved it. "Now now Eden, your scaring the girl. You have no manners, why was i not invited."
Her voice was joking and light, a tone she only ever used when around this particular vampire. The two got along very well.

The halfling grinned evily showing rows of sharp teeth. Two were slightly longer then the others showing where her fangs were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've never heard of a cannibal vampire..   I've never heard of a cannibal vampire.. Empty

Back to top Go down

I've never heard of a cannibal vampire..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inanis Lupus :: Out Of Character :: Thread Cemetery-
Jump to: