Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

The Definition of Bad

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sweaters

Sweaters

The Definition of Bad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:47 pm

Logan heard him before he saw him, and knew trouble was coming. "Now, as much as I love a good fight, why don't we all go our separate ways and go to bed for the day?" He laughed nervously, his gaze darting from Ash's angry glare to Kaylee's cool and hateful one.

He took a step to get in between them, his eyes flashing. It was the first time in a very long time he hadn't wanted a fight to happen, partly because Kaylee was so strong, partly because Ash wouldn't forgive him.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:48 pm

Kaylee froze as Ash said that one word. Mutt. it rang in her head and a furiouse anger she had not felt for a long time came over her. She could feel the cockiness rolling out of Jade in waves and all that did was cause her more anger.

Already black eyes turned darker and it looked like an angrey cold abiss. Her vampire side was fighting for controll so she would not do anything to rashfull. The night she had found the vampire that had bit her came rushing back to her.

"Your nothing but a mutt." He hissed at her. "A worthless halfbreed. Your parents, imagine what they would think of you now." She had ripped him apart that night.

Kaylee's body started to shake and she fought to stay in a human form. If she turned werewolf she woudl kill all three of them and she was not willing to risk Logan's saftey like that. It seemed as if the two sides made a compromise.

Her hands started to turn and suddenly she had claws sharper then vampire teeth in place of her fingers. A black and red tail sprouted from her backside and two pointy ears took place of her normal ones. Turning to look at Ash everything else in the world was gone. Her face was more wolf then human and rage was the only feeling there. It roared off of her in waves.

In an instant she sprung forward, dodging around Logan to get to ace. her claws ripping into Ash's chest and blood drenched her figure as she dug her hands deeper into his chest. Claws clenched around his 'heart' and with one move from eather of them would cause him to die instantly.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:59 pm

ooc- brb got to eat
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

Location : Using my super stalking powers. You can't hide, Amanda. >:3

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:10 am

A haunting smile crept onto Ash's raged ridden face. He looked down to see the woman's claws deeply embedded into his masculine chest. He casually lifted his free arm and smashed it into the half breed's back, slamming her body into the ground violently. He raised his fist to his face, inhaling the spell of werewolf blood that was painted on his knuckles.
He took a few simple steps backwards, gently touching his lacerated chest. A slight cringe shuddered throughout his wounded body.

"Try that again, and I'll drain your putrid blood from that monstrous body of yours." He mocked while turning his face back towards Logan. He couldn't hide the sudden hatred that overwhelmed his mind and body. Towards his old companion and this new brute.

He glanced over at Jade, eyes warning her to keep her distance from the dangerous combat.
"Listen, you walk with your tail between your legs, and I'll pretend this little ordeal never came to surface." he snapped while clutching his fists so tightly, beads of blood began to drip from his luminescent palms.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3981597
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:28 am

As she hit the ground she lost her breath for a moment. Her face slammed into the sharp rocks and cut into her face cracking it. On her feet again quickly an unholy snarl ripped from her throat. Teh left half of her face was coated in blood but the wounds were already healing and she showed no pain even though she felt it.

She turned sharply and Kaylee's foot slammed into his gut sending him flying back into the corner of the brick wall. Ash was only a couple years younger then her but she was going to make sure he new who was supior.

Shooting forward again she slammed her razor claws into the center of his chest. The werewolf blood that was on them sunk into his blood and a cruel smile formed across her lips as she puled away.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:39 am

Logan watched this all, noting the look of definite hatred of him. He was cursing quickly out of the left side of his mouth, every dirty word he had ever learned was flowing like water out of his mouth. "Ash I tried to help her! I did!" He threw one fist into his hand, now cursing himself for being so stupid. It hadn't been his fault. Wrong place, wrong time, Ash would understand. He had done all he could.

He felt extremely vulnerable because he had let his guard down, and now this violent monster had tried to take one of his old friends. He started forward, but was then distracted by the new tackling that was going on.

The alley was a wreck, bricks destroyed, walls caving in, the concrete split into pieces where their powerful bodies had hit. The stone was falling like rain from the walls, and he closed his eyes, wishing this would all go away.

He hated himself for doing this to Ash, for putting him and Jade in danger-but he also hated himself for actually caring about someone else. He finally made the executive decision to go with the side that was upset that his friends were in trouble, and tried to intervene.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:41 am

Ash's back shattered into the far wall, webs of cracks ran alongside the brick, looking as if it could crumble in-place.
He shook his head feverishly, blood drenched hair falling infront of his bruised eyes. He slowly inched his way to his feet, lunging his massive body on-top of woman's, as if there were about to wrestle in a match-down. He coiled his fingers in her long ebony hair, ripping her cleneched mouth from his beaten chest. He vigorously slammed it into the pavement, quickly lowering his face to the bridge of her neck. His cold breath tickled her tensed body and before she could squirm from his tight hold, he sunk his teeth into her skin.

He could feel the rancid tainted blood of the werewolf hybrid gush into his mouth. His taste buds rejected the foulness, forcing him to spit it out to the side. While doing so, he clenched his hand tightly around her neck, throwing her limp body across the road. Blood splattering violently.

"Back off!" he shouted furiously, "I won't quit!" he hoarsely screamed at the top of his lungs.

ooc; -ADDED

ic;

Blood hastily trickled from every inch of Ash's broken body. He glanced upwards towards the silenced Logan. He couldn't help but raise a feeble hand pointing his limp finger towards the other vampire.
"You.. watch Jade." he snarled.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:47 am

((I must go, I'll be back in an hour or so..))
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:50 am

The cruel smile had never once left her face even through the beating she had just gone through.

"You cant beat me Ash and you no it." For once her voice was calm and soft. "If i had really wanted to kill you, you would have been dead as soon as my claws peirced your chest. But i cant kill you, your just to much fun but you did just make a stupid move."

Kaylee touched her neck where two bite marks were and showed him the blood. Standing her smile turned into a smirk.

"Cant you feel it yet, cant you feel what my blood is doing to you." Kaylee gave him a noing look. "I supose it may take a few more moments for it to really kick in, after all you did not swallow anything."

She watched as parts of his body started to go rigged even though he hadnt noticed it yet. It started at his fingers and was slowyly creeping up his arms. In only a few moment his arms were completly paralized.

"So, would you like to no what is happening to you?"
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:06 am

ooc;
Talk to you later Sweaters. Smile
I have to go! I'll be on tonight.
ic;

His fingers began to numb, which slowly crept to his masculine arms. He looked downwards at his limp hands as his mentally tried to move his fingers. He stood completely still, as if he had a choice. His face was cooled and placid, throwing off the werewolf completely.
"Ah.. Ouch." he said sarcastically, "Thank god I spat that rubbish out." he said while cringing his face.
"Perhaps you'll start to feel my side effects soon." he said with a hearty laugh, "You don't really think I'd so foolishly bite you with no intentions.. do you?"
He slowly began to strut his was towards the woman, head held high with an egotistical side grin.

"Do you feel it?" he questioned while tilting his head curiously to the side, "My poison?" he mumbled under his breath.

The Camarilla had been particularly fond of Ash due to his almost venomous bite. It's side effects weren't anything deadly, but it was extremely convenient for him, and for the use of the Camarilla. Although he refuses to work with the stuffy, overbearing group- he's aware of if he'd every need anything, his bite could typically spare his life.

The 'venom' he beard within his sharp canines were capable of doing extreme damage to those who were inflicted by it. It's quick moving poison was able to create pain so overwhelming, it caused unconsciousness. Depending on the strength of the bitten being, it could simply cause dizziness and lost of vision.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:17 am

Suddenly her eye's lit up with happiness. "I get it now." She laughed again only this time is was rich and almost nice. She was feeling no pain what soever and now she knew why he had been able to get rid of the sideafects her blood caused.

"Why didnt i see it before?" She was talking to herself now. "Thank you so much." In that moment she had become a completly different person. It always did happen at the worst of times. She sprung at him and pulled him into a hug leaving him quite baffled.

All of a sudden she tensed and pulled away. From her coat she pulled a note pad and jotteded something down with a pencial. There was nothing there that anyone could have used to tell that the two creatures had just been fighting.

Without cause she dropped the paper and pencial and her face scruntched in pain. It wasnt his bite that was causing her it was the fact she had just found out. SHe had finally figured out why after all these years her home had been the battle feild of the two imortals.

Kaylle backed into the wall and slid down it. Her features were quickly returning to normal and blood dripped from her eyes. She was crying. Pulling her knees to her chest she wrapped her hands around them and buried her head in her knees. It was in that moment that she wasnt an evil monster with the only need but to kill. In that moment she was a broken girl.

"Get out of here." She wispered but they could all here her. Her voice was cracking.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:09 am

Logan did as he was told, not pausing for anything, stopping at Jade's side and trying to be soothing. He watched the two creatures, fighting each blow coming with stronger force. He leaned against the crumbling wall next to her, glancing to the side to see if she was alright.

Both Kaylee and Ash were strong, and he knew soon it would come to a bad ending. They were poisoning each other, battering each other with the unnatural powers each of them possessed. His brows were furrowed and his blood racing.

He was yearning for this fight to end, for both of them to be alright and for things to simply go back to normal, whatever that was. He was watching them throwing each other around, breaking each other, bloodying each other.

He honestly thought Kaylee was going to claw out Ash's throat as she approached him, but it was a nice surprise to see her hug him...and a complete change of personality. She proceeded to sit down and cry, and he was automatically not attracted to her, completely freaked out by her mood swings.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:33 am

Kaylee sighed and looked up at Logan. She ahd stopped crying and her mood had turned snappy again.

"So I have a split personality so what." seh ahd seen the look he had given her. "It only gets this bad when i go through intence emotions, which isnt often."

Standing Kaylee turned to Ash. "I'm not going to fight you anymore, actually I cant fight you anymore. I just found out something that means I will never have the pleasure of killing you and you will never be able to kill me. Isnt that wonderful." Her voice filled with sarcasm as she said the last words.

Striding over to Logan she shook her head in disapointment. "So is it just the split personality that freaks you out or were you doing to me like you do every other female you come in contact with? I wont be played Logan, I'm to old to not know your game."

Tossing her note pad to Ash she walked out of the alleyway. "That will tell you why." She stated before turning down the street and walking away.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:00 pm

Ash's body cringed as the second persona of the woman merged to surface. Her embrace was surprisingly gentle, filled with honest emotions. His thick brows pulled inwards, revealing fine lines across his ivory forehead. He couldn't help but traditionally pull back from the strange change of character.
He shook his head to the side, droplets of sanguine fluid falling from his blood dampened hair.
He ignored Kaylee's comments and staggered his way to the fear oppressed platinum blonde that sat shaken in the darkness.
His dilated eyes met with Logan's, quickly softening his harsh gaze. His enraged expression from the prior battle had suddenly lifted, like a somber cloud finally revealing the sun's light.

He submissively turned his head downwards, eyes tracing the shattered cracks that ran along the shattered cement. His eyes were filled with guilt and discomposure.

"I apologize, Logan." he muttered under a gruff tone, due to all the previous shouting.
His eyes then jumped to Jade's horrified face. Mascara stains ran down her frosted cheeks,- faint red lines from Kaylee's grasp around her petite neck were still visible.

"I'm sorry for not protecting you." he said in utter disgust. His self pity was an unpleasing scene to watch, however, it was enough for Jade to crash into his limp arms. The gentle coldness of her small figure 'warmed' him mentally. The numbness in his arms began to fade, having the advantage to return her tight embrace.

They stood quietly in each-others arms, until Ash met his gaze with a crumpled piece of paper on the broken cement. He slid his hand into Jade's, lacing their fingers together. He gently pulled her forward while painfully kneeling to the floor. He carefully pulled the parchment to his face, reading the sloppily jotted down message.
Back to top Go down
Sweaters

Sweaters

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:12 pm

Logan nodded in acceptance of his apology, standing up and watching their little reunion. He looked away, feeling uncomfortable in his position, and began to shuffle slowly away, back into the club. After that, he needed lots of hard liquor. He was in the shadows while he watched Ash read the piece of paper, intrigued at what it said.

He stood there, his gaze fixated on Ash, though he couldn't be seen because he was so deep into the shadows. He knew that they were aware he was still there. He shoved his hands in the pockets of his slacks, praying that Kaylee wouldn't come for revenge on him.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 7:33 pm

The handwriting on the paper was sloppy do to the quick pace Kaylee had written the message. There was both ink and pencial used to write down all the things on the paper. Words such as Camarilla, Ash, 1300s, and other things were scribbled down. A small arrow at the bottom of the page indicated that the paper had to be turned over.

The message on the back was not really a message. There wer sentences, many of them and most were neat and small. It was the last one that was not and that was what she had scribbled down quickly before her mental state had swapped gears.

The overall message on the back was quite simple, the two immortals had been made to destroy one another. This way the Camarilla would have nothing standing in there way of ultimte victory. Ash's and Kaylee's curse was simple, If they killed the other they too would die. Eather both of them lived or both of them died.

When the two of them had been made something had been embeded into there brains to make them hate each other without cause. However the Camarilla had not counted on Kaylee's mental state. In her calm and nice state she felt no hate for Ash.

Kaylee had of yet to figure out why the two immortals were so important and that too was written down.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm

ooc;

So do Kaylee and Ash have some sort of connection that occurred in the 1300's?
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:17 am

ooc- Yes , they do. Sorry it took me so long to reply this is the first time Ive been home since Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:32 am

ooc;
Perfectly fine. (:
What sort of past?
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:29 am

ooc- I'll explain it all in my next rp post but is it ok if we jump a couple of years into the futer or even just a couple of months? Otherwise my next rp most wont seem very relalistic.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:49 am

ooc; Go for it. c:
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:05 am

ooc- thanks

bic- It had been three years since Kaylee had last seen Ash or Logan. It had been three years since she had actually laughed again. It had been three years since she had been let down by a man she had actually started to care and it had also been three years since she figured out that she and Ash Strauss.

That last thing was the reason Kaylee stood now in the middle of Egypt, under miles of ground in a deserted tomb. It was pitch black were she stood and she hadnt bothered to bring a light because her inhanced vision made it possible for her to see in the dark. A source had told her there was a book down here with all anyone could ever want to no about the Camarilla and she was here to find out what her conection to them was.

The closer she had gotten to the tomb the more visions she started having. They almost seemed like memories, glimpses of a past she could not remember for some reason Kaylee was determined to figure out. The vision she had most recently had had been of her and Ash standing before a large gothic style castle. Storm cloud brewed overhead and lightning shot from the sky aluminating the night. Wind blew there hair and rain had started to fall. Her and Ash's hands were enwined together and they nodded to each other before setting off twords the building. The lightning crashed again and the vision ended.

Shaking her head slightly to cleer it Kaylee ran her hand against the stone wall searching for any directions to the treasure she saught. Narrowing her eyes the halfing crouched down and inspected a stone before her. It was slightly jutted out and looked almost like a button. Kaylee shrugged and pushed the brick with her palm. The walls around her started to shake and dust and dirt rained down from above her.

The floor underneath her feet shook even more violently and suddenly gave away. Screeming out of reaction Kaylee's hands shot out around her trying to find something to grab onto. Into the darkness she fell, seeming like and eternity before she landed hard enought on another solid stone floor that it hurt. If she had been human Kaylee would have been dead.

Rolling onto her side Kaylee let out a groan and wrapped her arms around her head. She felt blood as she touched the back of her head and hissed in pain as the wound started to heal immedietly. Opening her eyes Kaylee looked up only to find a large circle in the middle of the room. A golden light beamed down from it onto a golden stand. On the stand rested a book with platinum binding and gold lettering.

She pushed herself to her feet and scrambled quickly to the book. "Finally." She whispered as she read the inscription on the front. It was a single word but that one word wav very powerful. Camarilla.

Kaylee's hand shook as she flipped the cover open. Realeasing a breath she hadnt known she had been holding she skimmed through the pages looking for any reference to her or Ash. Finally finding what she was looking for Kaylee gasped at what she read.

"The end of the Camarilla nears. Two warriors of equal strenght, speed, agility will rise up to defeat the vampire lords. Created for the soul reason to save the immortal world. Brother and Sister creations, a bond that can never be broken will gather an army and one day destroy the threats of their kinds."

"Thats it?" Kaylee flipped through the pages but found no other references to her or Ash. She had already figured out who the two warriors were and the brother and sister part explained why she and him were holding hands in her vision. But what about the memory loss, what about the hostility they now felt, what was the cause of this."

Growling in frustation Kaylee went to turn away when a loose paper caught her eye. It was folded and tucked into a secret slot in the back of the book. Unfolding it and reading it a smile crossed the hybrids face. It was information later found that was not put in the book. The sheet of paper was all about her and Ash. It told about how the Camarilla had figured out there downfall was coming and had set out to make sure that would never happen. There had been a gassed used on the two of them to cause memory loss and a cantation to make the two night creatures feel the need to go after one anothers throats. It did not say how to reverse the affects completly but it said that intence emotions expeshally anger could cause the memories to come back.

Desiding she had to find Ash Kaylee tucked the paper in her jean pocket and pulled the book up from its spot on the gold stand. As she did a tick went off and suddenly a gas was released into the air. It was soon after this that the girl passed out on the floor with only one word going through her head, "S*%t."
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:27 am

ooc; Holy smokes! Nice post! I have to go right now.. but I'll reply tonight. c:

Be sure to check out the ooc; chat thread!

~Lily
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:51 am

ooc- Smile thanks, will do
Back to top Go down
Lily
Admin
Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:36 pm

ooc;

That is very interesting! I'm going to to make this into a new thread, okay? ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Definition of Bad   The Definition of Bad - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Definition of Bad
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inanis Lupus :: Out Of Character :: Thread Cemetery-