Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

Sweaterfacts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sweaters

Sweaters

Sweaterfacts Empty
PostSubject: Sweaterfacts   Sweaterfacts EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:55 pm

I felt obliged to do this, wouldn't want to be the outcast nobody knew about.

My name's Ellen, I live in Texas, yee-haw, not really. There's a lot of fun facts I'm sure you'd just love to know, so I'll list them out for you.

-I wish I had a talent and I could be famous. That's my dream, to be famous...don't ask me why, I don't know.

-I have a fish. His name is Frederick the Great.

-I love sweaters and cold weather. Hence, the name sweaters!

-I am a hygiene freak, especially teeth. I floss my teeth every day and use this super special toothpaste.

-I LOVE MUSIC. I am absolutely OBSESSED with the Kooks, Jack's Mannequin, Jason Mraz, Jack Johnson, David Gray, and so much more. I'm rarely not listening to music.

-I really like to sneeze.

-I check E! Online religiously.

-I watch way too much TV-Glee, Flash Forward, Gossip Girl, The Hills & The City(guilty pleasure...), Lie to Me, Ugly Betty, Drop Dead Diva, True Blood, Vampire Diaries, Heroes, Greek, SNL, Cougar Town...Yeah, I know, it's ridiculous.

-I play soccer really competitively, I like sports.

-I LOVE to waterski.

-I have no earthly idea what I intend to do when I get older. I hate thinking about the future, besides whatever very good-looking man I'll marry...

Now... Yay Pictures!!
Sweaterfacts N635322476_1305382_6621-2-1

Sweaterfacts Cmp2

Sweaterfacts Camp1
Back to top Go down

Sweaterfacts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inanis Lupus :: Out Of Character :: OOC; Chat-
Jump to: