Inanis Lupus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inanis Lupus

Official roleplaying forum

HomeHome  Updates/FunUpdates/Fun  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in  

About Amanda! Cause, I'm sure you all want to know about me... not xD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amanda

Amanda

About Amanda! Cause, I'm sure you all want to know about me... not xD Empty
PostSubject: About Amanda! Cause, I'm sure you all want to know about me... not xD   About Amanda! Cause, I'm sure you all want to know about me... not xD EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:21 am

Well, it seems that everyone is making a spiffy thread about themselves, so I'm going to conform and do the same ;D

So, just warning you, I'ma put a lot of pictures on here because I'm a spazz. but chea, as you all know, I'm Amanda (: I frankly don't care what you call me. People use the nicknames Mandy, Manda, Manders, Mand and even the dreadful Man. Only one of my friends call me that, so no usey!

Anywho, I'm 16 years old and I'll be 17 on March 24th. Fun stuff, I know.
So, I have a brother, Joey, but he moved away from me like a jerk, so I'm basically an only child. Me and my bro are really close so it was a bummer when he moved to Vermont. Which is pretty far away because I live in Ohio. Le sigh.

So, I have a lot of interests. I'm basically a guy, playing video games all the time and watching football with my daddy. Go buckeyes and browns! xD

-I love to read. I especially enjoy fantasy stories because it takes you away from reality.

-I like to write, obviously, but I'd never be good enough to actually be an author. Curse you grammar errors!

-I'm obsessed with taking pictures with my new camera, of course I kind of suck but that's okay.

-My favorite TV shows are NCIS, House, Burn Notice, Royal Pains, Glee, Drop Dead Diva, White Collar, and probably some others I can't think of.

-I love animals. I have a boarder collie/black lab named Mali. She's a spazz and I luz her (: I also have a tabby cat named Fluffy xD

-I want to go to college to be a Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant. I REALLY want to go to Ohio State University, but I'm probably not smart enough for that.

-I'm really involved with theatre. I love musicals and plays. I'm always singing and I really like to act. My favorite thing is being able to live the life of someone else for a little while.

-I drink way too much pop and coffee. Yay for caffine!

-My favorite band ever is Paramore. I love Hayley Williams!

So, I can't think of anything else that's interesting but yeah. Picture time!

About Amanda! Cause, I'm sure you all want to know about me... not xD 22237_1230521215920_1615812306_5-1
Me and Mary Poppins are best friends (:

About Amanda! Cause, I'm sure you all want to know about me... not xD Seussical
Me in Seussical the Musical this year (: Fun stuff.

About Amanda! Cause, I'm sure you all want to know about me... not xD 19846_1230481614930_1615812306_5692
NYC >: D

About Amanda! Cause, I'm sure you all want to know about me... not xD 22237_1230493015215_1615812306_5-1
Blizzard in Central Park. Ya ya ya!
Back to top Go down

About Amanda! Cause, I'm sure you all want to know about me... not xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inanis Lupus :: Out Of Character :: OOC; Chat-
Jump to: